Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71288 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#74719 Jul 18, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>OMG! The Persians are attacking you on social media!
I don't want to tell you how to handle your business but we took around 7 tons of steel from the World Trade Center and used it to forge the nose of the USS New York then sent her to the Persian Gulf to pick a fight. You should return these things to the senders as LGBs...It would be so much more satisfying than selling the junk on "Chaim's List".

Hahahaha
Loved it.

There's another option.
...ship to Japan all the pieces of the kassam rockets that crashed ... and enjoy the idea that some M.F. Fundamentalist Muslim or Jewish .... is going to get the sh!t back on the next Honda, Nissan or Toyota that he will buy....
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#74720 Jul 18, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Deep down they all are.
You know which link I'm talking about right? The one you posted as a prayer for the troops is actually an Egyptian doctor complaining about how mean Arabs are to Jews.
I know things are hectic in war time but if this is the quality of work we can expect I'm afraid we'll need to flip the compensation package and pay Zioni 60%.
Nooooo, nooooo, noooo...ce n'est pas possible

I need to be put aside on the geriatric ward..

Un momento. Ya vuelvo.

danetoo

London, UK

#74721 Jul 18, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.

BIIIIIIIIGGGG SMOOOOOCHH...!!!

(keep the change)

Friends, what I posted is a prayer.
The style is unconventional ... but the content is real and true.

The fact that the prayer is not brought to us by a guy (a rebbe) that needs a hair cut, with a long beard, a worn out shirt, has a terrible incomprehensible diction and at times he swallows his own words .... it doesn't mean is less of a prayer.

The text is a known text of a prayer.

And I wouldn't be faking a prayer to our sons and nephews that are risking their lives as I write and you read this message.
Thanks ever so - I shall definitely keep the tip :))

And on a serious note - my son's 2 cousins were called up to the reserves earlier this week ... I love them to bits and I pray they're ok

I pray you'll ALL be ok ... Amen ...
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#74722 Jul 18, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
For those friends that do not understand Hebrew.
This is a prayer for our soldiers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =b0m3RghOcFoXX#t=34
I apologize to all the passengers aboard..
I have to quit the Smirnoff habit.
Alcohol and keyboard+mouse don't go together.
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#74723 Jul 18, 2014

We have totally ignored the 295 aboard the Malaysian Boeing 777.

Lemme squeeze my paranoia.

There's a Malaysian airplane somewhere not accounted for.

I wrote cousin Benny our radar systems have to be active 24/7. I believe that airplane landed somewhere and is going to be used by some M.F. for a mega-terrorist attack.

Apparently Putin was listening to Benny's thoughts and warned his own Russkies.

This Malaysian pilot got out of trajectory.
The Russkies spotted him on their radar, took him for the Malaysian airplane not accounted for .. and didn't think too much. They pressed the button, or sent a Mig after the lost Malaysian ... and we ended up with ground meat, including 26 USA citizens and one Israeli bound to Australia.
danetoo

London, UK

#74724 Jul 18, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>I apologize to all the passengers aboard..
I have to quit the Smirnoff habit.
Alcohol and keyboard+mouse don't go together.
Next time try Long Island ice tea :))

Perfect
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#74725 Jul 18, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
And on a serious note - my son's 2 cousins were called up to the reserves earlier this week ... I love them to bits and I pray they're ok

AMEN..!!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#74726 Jul 18, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74727 Jul 18, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN..!!
See? When it's prayer-like, people say AMEN.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74729 Jul 18, 2014
How did we not think of this sooner?

http://www.theonion.com/articles/everyone-in-...

Mazal Tov!

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#74730 Jul 18, 2014
Efrat wrote:
<quoted text>
yes! we are running to the beach ! hot day !
stop with this lies... that wont work anymore... we crush Hamas - terror organization
we are very sorry for those who pay the price for Hamas,,, Hamas use them as human shild
we people in Israel live our life almost regular. yes we go shalter when alarm on... we have value for life ! after all... more then 1000 rockets fall on Israel in past 10 days from Gaza lebanon and Syria. 1 Israeli die... thanks to iron dome!( while those terrorist building tunnels and rockets .. we busy build defending system! eat your black heart
you sound so mad.. full of hate.. hypocrite..
shame on you !
AM ISRAEL CHAU !!!
You are delusional. And you are lying to cover up your truly deep seated fear and worry. The courageous people of Gaza have figured out how to destroy Zionism and your life will never see peace again as long as you occupy Arab land.

For example, the brave brothers of Gaza have dug tunnels to every illegal settlement in israel. They can and do send Freedom Fighters in at will to kill enemy occupiers of our land. Ain't nothing israel can do to stop this. They have an iron dome to slow down the effectiveness of the rockets. So, I guess their next move will be to dig an iron foundation all the way to hell to prevent Freedom Fighters from liberating the land from the ground up. How pathetic you sick Zionists have become overnight. Israel is dead. The only thing left to do is to hold the funeral and bury the b!tch.

Minneapolis, MN

#74731 Jul 18, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never seen people in Tel Aviv running ducking and diving ...
I lived there in the yom kippur war in 1973 -- and there was not even ducking a diving then - a bit of a fast walk, but saw no-one particularly running
so stop your stupid lies ... lol ... I think as Efrat said, that people are going to the beach, the cafe and to work like people do ...
And it is the Hamas who should be ducking diving !!
Yeah. I bet your dumb assss just loves giving hospitality to our Freedom Fighters as they come in from tunnels all over Israel.

Minneapolis, MN

#74732 Jul 18, 2014
Efrat wrote:
<quoted text>
.... rats !
few hr ago.. 13 terrorist from Gaza tried make mega attack on israel
look how it end...:)
http://news.walla.co.il/...
Yeah. Nice start for the Liberation of Palestine. Thirteen, huh. Thy have a lot more tunnels than 13. I can assure you of that much. Now, imagine 1,000 Freedom Fighters through each one of those tunnels. See, by blockading Gaza for all these years they have become the most advanced tunnel builders in history. They need tunnels to get around the blockade that Israel imposed. Now that they have tunnel technology, they have began to use it to Liberate Palestine by destroying illegal settlements. And you can expect volunteers from all over the world to come and share in the glorious Liberation of Palestine. May you roast in hellfire.
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#74733 Jul 18, 2014
TRD wrote:
How did we not think of this sooner?
http://www.theonion.com/articles/everyone-in-...
Mazal Tov!

TRD, bon jour.

This synthetic solution that you tossed at the negotiations' table, between the qahwa and the baklava plates, proves that all you experts know nothing.

Splitting the big pita into 317.000.000 nations in the Middle East, will only perpetuate the misery of Palestinians and Jews and will not stop terrorism.

Peace will never take off. It will eternally taxi on the runway in spite of all of you two cents experts.

Not only that. Congress will never vote for it.
Congress will not vote for it because, I remind you, because AIPAC controls it.

317 millions means you discriminated against the 6.500.000 non-human beings, living in Terra Sancta. And Congress is against discrimination.

You forgot that every Jew living in the hood has two opinions,(sometimes diametrically opposed to each other), on every conceivable issue.

Take my grandson.. for instance.
For the World Cup, he asked me to get him a soccer ball and a T shirt, with the colors of Brazil (his favorite) but it has to have also, the logo of Spain because he's a fan of the Barcelona football team.

So, for your plan to have any slight chance to take off, go back to the drawing table and make those 317 millions into 323.5 . and I don't fkkcn care if the additional land will have to be robbed from the Chinese, Putain, the Vatican or the British Islands..

.... and don't press me anymore on this issue. You will force me to write what the lady of my heart meant when for breakfast she asked me to prepare her an omelette..!!
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#74734 Jul 18, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
You are delusional. And you are lying to cover up your truly deep seated fear and worry. The courageous people of Gaza have figured out how to destroy Zionism and your life will never see peace again as long as you occupy Arab land.
For example, the brave brothers of Gaza have dug tunnels to every illegal settlement in israel. They can and do send Freedom Fighters in at will to kill enemy occupiers of our land. Ain't nothing israel can do to stop this. They have an iron dome to slow down the effectiveness of the rockets. So, I guess their next move will be to dig an iron foundation all the way to hell to prevent Freedom Fighters from liberating the land from the ground up. How pathetic you sick Zionists have become overnight. Israel is dead. The only thing left to do is to hold the funeral and bury the b!tch.

Wait, Abduwhatever..!!
You are rushing it ... and by doing it you are wasting a great opportunity to hurt the zionist enemy where he last expects you.

I have to concede that you guys have developed very impressive skills building tunnels and smuggling through them every conceivable sh!t in the galaxy.

So, why do you insist on acting like a shmock..?
Let's capitalize on it..
Let's put together the mother of all underground tunneled military operations.

You bring da'diggers crew and I'll tell them which way we go on the tunnel.

You don't know it yet, but there is a place where big satan lives, called Fort Knox.
You dig a tunnel under it .. and I'll bring some neighbors of mine that will take care of everything.
You just give me that tunnel and then sit and relax, Gabbisch..??

Now you probably are thinking "what's on it for me" ..??
I'll share with you ten grand ... and another ten you split between your crew as you understand it fit.

Let's get to it, "brother" ... time is of the essence.
You'll need to deposit fifty grand at my Lawyer's office, sign some standard paperwork ... and all of it, consider it just formalities
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#74736 Jul 18, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Nice start for the Liberation of Palestine. Thirteen, huh. Thy have a lot more tunnels than 13. I can assure you of that much. Now, imagine 1,000 Freedom Fighters through each one of those tunnels. See, by blockading Gaza for all these years they have become the most advanced tunnel builders in history. They need tunnels to get around the blockade that Israel imposed. Now that they have tunnel technology, they have began to use it to Liberate Palestine by destroying illegal settlements. And you can expect volunteers from all over the world to come and share in the glorious Liberation of Palestine. May you roast in hellfire.
hahahahah hahahahha hahahahah your friends just love to be roasted and toasted in tunnels. They are the new useless tunnel rats. hahahaha hahahah . Now not enough that we destroy those rats one by one but Egypt is doing the same. I dont think u got enough rats to do shit. Thats for sure. Keep up the stupid muslim halucination about victory. hahahah haha
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#74737 Jul 18, 2014
Uzi, they are not shooting today.

Lazy people those Hamas fighters.. they took the day off.

Call Abu Mazen and tell him if he insists on paying them for work they didn't do, I will talk about it with Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani of Qatar.
Tamim asked me to keep an eye on Abu Mazen. The expenses reports that Abu Mazen sends to Qatar are fictitious.

Abu Mazen must be diverting some Made in Qatar petrodollars to his Discount Bank account in Manhattan, NY.
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#74738 Jul 19, 2014
Uzi, those circumcised m.f. are taking all the fun out of being a soldier..

Now in order to join any Mobil Unit in IDF .. you need first a Master Degree from MIT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

I know you like this kind of sh!t.

Share it with your copains at Blaming Israel for carnage

Minneapolis, MN

#74741 Jul 19, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
TRD, bon jour.
This synthetic solution that you tossed at the negotiations' table, between the qahwa and the baklava plates, proves that all you experts know nothing.
Splitting the big pita into 317.000.000 nations in the Middle East, will only perpetuate the misery of Palestinians and Jews and will not stop terrorism.
Peace will never take off. It will eternally taxi on the runway in spite of all of you two cents experts.
Not only that. Congress will never vote for it.
Congress will not vote for it because, I remind you, because AIPAC controls it.
317 millions means you discriminated against the 6.500.000 non-human beings, living in Terra Sancta. And Congress is against discrimination.
You forgot that every Jew living in the hood has two opinions,(sometimes diametrically opposed to each other), on every conceivable issue.
Take my grandson.. for instance.
For the World Cup, he asked me to get him a soccer ball and a T shirt, with the colors of Brazil (his favorite) but it has to have also, the logo of Spain because he's a fan of the Barcelona football team.
So, for your plan to have any slight chance to take off, go back to the drawing table and make those 317 millions into 323.5 . and I don't fkkcn care if the additional land will have to be robbed from the Chinese, Putain, the Vatican or the British Islands..
.... and don't press me anymore on this issue. You will force me to write what the lady of my heart meant when for breakfast she asked me to prepare her an omelette..!!
But, that type of thinking is exactly the logic of liberalism. They love divide and conquer so much that I think they would be very much tempted to break the non-white, non-Jewish world down even deeper that that. Add those 317 million or so Arabs to the 700,000 Africans and you get an easy 1 billion. Plus, there are about 1/2 billion Africans and Arabs in the Diaspora. So if they could get away with it, they would put all of in in different nations each. Pan-Africanism, on the other hand, it the exact opposite. We want to put all of our people in one nation as a Black Superpower. And the liberals have opposed us at every step of the way.

Minneapolis, MN

#74742 Jul 19, 2014
I would add that building a Black Superpower that would include the stateless Jews, considering that israel is about to be wiped off the face of the earth once and for all, is the one sure way to bring peace to the Middle East.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Garthok 1,534,593
whats going on in washington 51 min MAGA 7
GOP: Kids should be financially independent soo... 54 min MAGA 5
ex chicago police woman (Jul '16) 1 hr Earl 23
You created "US". 3 hr Needed Desperately 2
Mass media's war on police leads to more crime. 3 hr Citizen Bob 2
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr satan 240,820

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages