Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71289 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#74698 Jul 18, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>So? I made believers out of lots women back in the day. Even though I had them screaming "OH GOD! OH GOD!" you don't hear me asking to be called the messenger. Besides, blind submission is a uniquely Muslim experience so don't expect any free will to kick in anytime soon. If someone with a beard and laundry on their head tells you it's the will of God, IT'S THE WILL OF GOD!
I know it's complicated but try not to gloat when the lord uses his laser to guide the smiting, it's considered bad form.

Really..??
You never told us about that angle.

Just out of curiosity.... after the first time, were they coming back for more ..??.... preaching, guidance and inspiration..

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#74699 Jul 18, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Really..??
You never told us about that angle.
Just out of curiosity.... after the first time, were they coming back for more ..??.... preaching, guidance and inspiration..
It was long ago and I'm not particularly proud of my attitude back then but yes, I repeatedly and aggressively inspired some of the ladies, leaving behind a smile and a healthy respect for the lord. You know how he works in mysterious ways? Well, when he makes it rain his laser doesn't work as well so the lord uses his GPS instead. God likes his toys.
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#74700 Jul 18, 2014
I just talked to Pope Francisco.
He has declared July 18th .... St. TRD, da'guide and protector of the daughters of Zion
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#74701 Jul 18, 2014
LOCAL TIME IN TEL AVIV 18:00

HAMAS SHOT FOUR ROCKETS

THE SCORE

TEL AVIV - 4
GAZA - 0

About an hour ago, Fckk Face ... a.k.a., John Kerry.. called upon Israel to cease the fire... and indicated to the journalist he has just been on the phone with Nethanyahu.

After cursing him, I switched to our Channel 1 where they are showing that Hamas-Gaza wants a cease fire ... but the boss living a pleasant life in Qatar, does not want and does not allow a cease fire.

Hey Fckk Face, why don't you give a call to Khaled Mishall in Qatar and you tell him that in your office, on your desk you have a jar with the pickled liver, eyes, kidneys and balls of Bin Laden ... and you would like to have Khaled's on a jar next to it.
Salad Snackbar

Wilkes Barre, PA

#74702 Jul 18, 2014
What a stupid and moot topic this is.
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#74703 Jul 18, 2014
Salad Snackbar wrote:
Sorry, we don't have rest rooms here, pal.... however, three miles than the road at the intersection, there's a McDonald that will be closing in an hour.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74704 Jul 18, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
I just talked to Pope Francisco.
He has declared July 18th .... St. TRD, da'guide and protector of the daughters of Zion
In that capacity I'd be responsible for keeping people like me away from them, right?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... ..

...DON'T RUSH ME I'M THINKING ABOUT IT!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74705 Jul 18, 2014
Salad Snackbar wrote:
Y'think? You should have seen it five years ago when it was fresh. Welcome to the history repeats itself channel.
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#74706 Jul 18, 2014
For those friends that do not understand Hebrew.
This is a prayer for our soldiers.

#t=34

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74707 Jul 18, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =b0m3RghOcFoXX#t=34
No it's not. Bad hasbarat...bad, bad hasbarat.
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#74708 Jul 18, 2014

""MK Zoabi handcuffed in Haifa for allegedly attacking police
Ynet

Police handcuffed MK Haneen Zoabi for some five minutes as she took part in protests in Haifa against the IDF's ground operation in Gaza. Police say that she was bound after attacking police.

Zoabi denied the claims and said that police attacked her and kicked her and the commander of Hof County, Hagai Dotan ordered her released.""
----------

At one point in time, I've been a volunteer cop.
On a situation like the one described above ... I take the handcuff's keys and trow them to the Blue Mediterranee ... or I masticate and swallow it..
It can't be that ever since cops became brainless ........(or maybe yes).
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#74709 Jul 18, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>No it's not. Bad hasbarat...bad, bad hasbarat.

(?)

voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#74710 Jul 18, 2014
LOCAL TIME 21:15

HAMAS SHOT 5 ROCKETS - Shabbath Shalom..!!

THE SCORE

TEL AVIV - 4
GAZA - 0

One rocket was last seen brushing the teeth, wearing a pijama and looking for the Teddy bear in order to go numi-numi..

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74711 Jul 18, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>
(?)
Taste your link.

voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#74713 Jul 18, 2014
I just saw on the Facebook, one of my nieces published a photo of a piece of Iranian rocket, of a few inches length that landed on her balcony.

Before I put it on e-bay for USD 49.99 .... anyone on board interested..??

I also have a low mileage tooth brush and some socks worn only for my grandson's Brith Milah .. that I can throw into the deal at no charge...
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#74714 Jul 18, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Taste your link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CKsSvR5u-qkXX
TRD, I already explained you, I'm dyslexic.
I'm missing some information here.
That lady on the restaurant ... was she one of the 'Oh, God' ones..??
danetoo

London, UK

#74715 Jul 18, 2014
voice of peace wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =b0m3RghOcFoXX#t=34

I reposted this video earlier on another forum - and was told I'm ... Hasbarat ... Zionazi ... Shill and even ... A Jew + expletive expletive

Now what I'd like to know - where do I get paid for all this ???:)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74716 Jul 18, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
I just saw on the Facebook, one of my nieces published a photo of a piece of Iranian rocket, of a few inches length that landed on her balcony.
Before I put it on e-bay for USD 49.99 .... anyone on board interested..??
I also have a low mileage tooth brush and some socks worn only for my grandson's Brith Milah .. that I can throw into the deal at no charge...
OMG! The Persians are attacking you on social media!

I don't want to tell you how to handle your business but we took around 7 tons of steel from the World Trade Center and used it to forge the nose of the USS New York then sent her to the Persian Gulf to pick a fight. You should return these things to the senders as LGBs...It would be so much more satisfying than selling the junk on "Chaim's List".

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74717 Jul 18, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>
TRD, I already explained you, I'm dyslexic.
I'm missing some information here.
That lady on the restaurant ... was she one of the 'Oh, God' ones..??
Deep down they all are.

You know which link I'm talking about right? The one you posted as a prayer for the troops is actually an Egyptian doctor complaining about how mean Arabs are to Jews.

I know things are hectic in war time but if this is the quality of work we can expect I'm afraid we'll need to flip the compensation package and pay Zioni 60%.
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#74718 Jul 18, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I reposted this video earlier on another forum - and was told I'm ... Hasbarat ... Zionazi ... Shill and even ... A Jew + expletive expletive
Now what I'd like to know - where do I get paid for all this ???:)

BIIIIIIIIGGGG SMOOOOOCHH...!!!

(keep the change)

Friends, what I posted is a prayer.
The style is unconventional ... but the content is real and true.

The fact that the prayer is not brought to us by a guy (a rebbe) that needs a hair cut, with a long beard, a worn out shirt, has a terrible incomprehensible diction and at times he swallows his own words .... it doesn't mean is less of a prayer.

The text is a known text of a prayer.

And I wouldn't be faking a prayer to our sons and nephews that are risking their lives as I write and you read this message.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,604,418
The Party of Racism. 6 min CantDenyWhoWON 34
Black-Lives-Matter, saves goods, shoes etc. fro... 12 min Celebrate Diversity 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 29 min RACE 105,275
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 37 min RACE 11,324
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 38 min RACE 3,719
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 63,986

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages