Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70160 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#74631 Jul 16, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>
How about cooking, cleaning the house, washing the car, hanging the laundry that stayed on the washing machine since yesterday morning, getting some supplies from the supermarket ..?? Like for instance, what are you preparing for dinner..?? Don't tell me you are ordering on the phone, sushi or pizza..!!
Wink..!! ;)
hmmm hmmmm hmmm
I slept good !
thinking about fish and chips.. with red wine
something new?

Location hidden

#74632 Jul 16, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I could make Aliyah were it not for this.
http://allrecipes.com/video/4367/chef-johns-b...
Seriously...it will make you want your foreskin back.
great time for Aliya,,:)
you welcome to my shalter!!!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#74633 Jul 16, 2014
Efrat wrote:
<quoted text>
great time for Aliya,,:)
you welcome to my shalter!!!
A friend's daughter just married an Israeli guy and moved there a few months ago. I can't make up my mind which expression applies: Timing is everything or Location, Location, Location!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74634 Jul 16, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
""So, if there is a major Israeli military operation against Hamas in Gaza, like Cast Lead in 2009, and Pillar of Defense in 2012, or if there is a third intifada as Kerry warned in November, the front-page stories will show Jews and Arabs doing what they’ve been doing for decades—fighting, dying, and mourning. News reports will portray the events as part of a seemingly endless cycle of violence that Kerry and Obama tried and failed to stop, just like Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush before them. But this time, America isn’t putting out the fires of an age-old conflict. It started them.""
http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-poli...
TRD, here is a guy in Washington D.C. that reads all the memos..
Good reading.
What did you expect? You don't get to be the Great Satan without setting a few fires.

Kerry should worry about banana blight and bee colony collapse...things occurring in our own hemisphere. You can't un-ring a bell, you can't un-screw a pregnant woman and you can't un-fck the middle east.

Location hidden

#74635 Jul 16, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>A friend's daughter just married an Israeli guy and moved there a few months ago. I can't make up my mind which expression applies: Timing is everything or Location, Location, Location!

romance romance... how lovely
wish them luck
location is not a big problem also the timing is not bad..:) low prices !
voice of peace

Rehovot, Israel

#74636 Jul 16, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>What did you expect? You don't get to be the Great Satan without setting a few fires.
Kerry should worry about banana blight and bee colony collapse...things occurring in our own hemisphere. You can't un-ring a bell, you can't un-screw a pregnant woman and you can't un-fck the middle east.

In order to veer the boat towards a bright future (also for us .. or... primarily for us).... it's going to sound repetitious ... but what we need is from the ranks of the Palestinian People, leaders of the size of Anwar Sadat of Egypt ... and the former King Hussein bin Talal of Jordan.

My man is Khaled Osaily, former Mayor of Hebron.
I wrote Bibi, Lapid, Bennett, Liberman, Herzog ... and Osaily himself..
The only one that answer me was ........ Bennett. He likes the guy too.
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#74637 Jul 16, 2014
I think it is too bad that Hamas doesn't have equal weaponry so we could see a fair fight, the Israelis have US fire power and money at the expense of the US tax payer. Hamas is shooting probably 1960's quality missiles at Israel and they shoot them down with the Iron Dome provided by the US. It is no wonder 911 happened and more just like it are probably around the corner for the US, why would you support a country that blatantly kills women and children with US bombs? The moral reasons to stop supporting them are astounding and the US the only remaining ally of Israel looks the other way. What goes around comes around as they say, our time is coming for supporting people who really don't give a shtttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttt about us only our money they get and also the land they steal..........
voice of peace

Rehovot, Israel

#74638 Jul 16, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I could make Aliyah were it not for this.
http://allrecipes.com/video/4367/chef-johns-b...
Seriously...it will make you want your foreskin back.

Thanks, TRD.
Now I know the day I'll want to kill myself, I have a cleaner option than slitting my neck or cutting my vanes. The only problem is ... in order to buy a piece of bacon as good as shown, I would have to drive to Nazareth, to Niko's (Nicola) butcher shop. Round trip at today's price of Diesel Fuel would be around USD 50 ..

One of my treats is pretty similar. Chicken liver 75%(by itself a truck load of cholesterol) 25% regular quality bacon (available at a Russian joint in the city of Holon) and instead of water .... I know you are not going to agree with me ..... sweet or demi-sweet leftover wine. And most important you don't have to contact the Moel to find out what did he do with your foreskin.
voice of peace

Rehovot, Israel

#74639 Jul 16, 2014
Efrat wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmm hmmmm hmmm
I slept good !
thinking about fish and chips.. with red wine
something new?
Anything with red wine goes well. Even gravel..
voice of peace

Rehovot, Israel

#74640 Jul 16, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>A friend's daughter just married an Israeli guy and moved there a few months ago. I can't make up my mind which expression applies: Timing is everything or Location, Location, Location!

MAZEL TOV..!!
HEALTH, LOVE, PEACE, PROGRESS AND ABUNDANCE ...
voice of peace

Rehovot, Israel

#74641 Jul 16, 2014
YesWeCan wrote:
I think it is too bad that Hamas doesn't have equal weaponry so we could see a fair fight, the Israelis have US fire power and money at the expense of the US tax payer. Hamas is shooting probably 1960's quality missiles at Israel and they shoot them down with the Iron Dome provided by the US. It is no wonder 911 happened and more just like it are probably around the corner for the US, why would you support a country that blatantly kills women and children with US bombs? The moral reasons to stop supporting them are astounding and the US the only remaining ally of Israel looks the other way. What goes around comes around as they say, our time is coming for supporting people who really don't give a shtttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttt about us only our money they get and also the land they steal..........

Tell you what you should do with the above.

You should come to Israel.
From the airport ride a bus to Jerusalem.
Take the tramway to the East side .. and demonstrate with the rest of your brothers and sisters ... displaying your above mantra on banners.

In preparation for it, when you fill up your Immigration Form at Ben Gurion Airport, check on the card...how would you like to be grilled.... medium or well.
voice of peace

Rehovot, Israel

#74642 Jul 16, 2014
YesWeCan wrote:
'I think it's too bad' and 'we could see a fair fight'
That's what you wrote.

I'm going to use the same concepts.

**I think it's too bad** that we do not have a paramilitary organization like the political party Hamas has ... let's say, at Liberman's or Bennett's party.

They could smuggle Made in China rockets into Israel. Loooots of them.
Every time a M.F. from the Hamas shoots a rocket at innocent civilians across the border, a M.F. from this side of the border shoots one rocket across the border over innocent Palestinian citizens.

We could ask, Al Sissi, Erdogan ... or even Ban Ki-moon ... or the three of them, to keep scores

It would be fun, but most important .....**'we could see a fair fight**

Isn't it time that you M.F. understand that all this fighting is keeping the Palestinian People in the Gaza Strip on an eternal misery.

It's very easy for you, same as M.F. Khaled Mishall in Qatar, to brag .... while sitting confortable on an Air Conditioned room where neither a Hamas or IAF can get you.
What a piece of sh!t you are..!!

What happened to the plans..?? Where are the plans that impelled me to fight many moons ago (2005), to get every M.F. Israeli out of the Strip, because with petrodollars, knowledge, dedication, determination and good working skills ... we were going to turn the Strip into another Singapore..??

Your good for nothing brothers ..WITH YOUR CONSENT.. what they did was, they turned the Strip into a Singa-poor land.

It's time to change the CD, pal..!!
voice of peace

Rehovot, Israel

#74643 Jul 16, 2014
.. neither a Hamas or IAF **rocket** can get you..

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74644 Jul 16, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Thanks, TRD.
Now I know the day I'll want to kill myself, I have a cleaner option than slitting my neck or cutting my vanes. The only problem is ... in order to buy a piece of bacon as good as shown, I would have to drive to Nazareth, to Niko's (Nicola) butcher shop. Round trip at today's price of Diesel Fuel would be around USD 50 ..
One of my treats is pretty similar. Chicken liver 75%(by itself a truck load of cholesterol) 25% regular quality bacon (available at a Russian joint in the city of Holon) and instead of water .... I know you are not going to agree with me ..... sweet or demi-sweet leftover wine. And most important you don't have to contact the Moel to find out what did he do with your foreskin.
I had no idea you could get bacon in Israel. This changes everything!

I'm a little troubled with the price of diesel if it costs $50 to get to Nazareth from Tel Aviv. I can travel from one end of Israel to the other and then back again on a tank of diesel but what costs $120 here must be $500 there.

Without the bacon and add onion and you've described my grandmother's chopped liver. I like the sound of yours better.
voice of peace

Rehovot, Israel

#74645 Jul 16, 2014
From the end.

Chopped liver. Next time try using leek (the white part of it) instead of onion.

From north Israel to Eilat .. around 500 km.
On my Renault Kangoo, 1.9 lt. diesel engine (10 km/lt)--> USD 110

Now, since I'm not made of stainless steel. I have to stop to take a leak and have a coffee and a croissant, at least twice... plus a large bottle of mineral water and a package of chewing gum...

Total damage.... USD 130 .
Tip not included.

The good news, TRD, I'll pick you up at Ben Gurion.... and take you back when we are done ..... and all the millage free of charge.

All you have to do in exchange, is bring your laptop, take notes .. and write the next N. Y. Times Best Seller ..... ISRAEL, ALL THE PLACES YOUR TOURIST GUIDE WILL NOT TAKE YOU.

Spring. Spring, is the best time for traveling in Terra Sancta.
Print this message.
This is a voucher redeemable until one of the following will happen. The Kangoo gives up, Mr. Parkinson ....or Herr Alzheimer take control.
voice of peace

Rehovot, Israel

#74646 Jul 16, 2014
Sima Kadmon, journalist.

She's my kind of girl..

"Everything is about politics", she has written on her cheek.

When Herzog (the son of the late President), head of the opposition is supporting Netanyahu's moves on the chess board … all his copains want to eat raw …. his heart, nuts and liver.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-454...
voice of peace

Rehovot, Israel

#74647 Jul 16, 2014
For Diesel Fuel we are paying more than USD 8.00 at the pump ... and look what these m.f. sh!t-heads want to do with "my" money..!!

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74648 Jul 16, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
From the end.
Chopped liver. Next time try using leek (the white part of it) instead of onion.
From north Israel to Eilat .. around 500 km.
On my Renault Kangoo, 1.9 lt. diesel engine (10 km/lt)--> USD 110
Now, since I'm not made of stainless steel. I have to stop to take a leak and have a coffee and a croissant, at least twice... plus a large bottle of mineral water and a package of chewing gum...
Total damage.... USD 130 .
Tip not included.
The good news, TRD, I'll pick you up at Ben Gurion.... and take you back when we are done ..... and all the millage free of charge.
All you have to do in exchange, is bring your laptop, take notes .. and write the next N. Y. Times Best Seller ..... ISRAEL, ALL THE PLACES YOUR TOURIST GUIDE WILL NOT TAKE YOU.
Spring. Spring, is the best time for traveling in Terra Sancta.
Print this message.
This is a voucher redeemable until one of the following will happen. The Kangoo gives up, Mr. Parkinson ....or Herr Alzheimer take control.
For real? You may get a knock on the door some day.

At $3.90 per gallon,$125 gives me around 500 miles of range so maybe we should meet here. I could show you a good portion of the national park system for what it would take to make bacon jam in the holy land.
voice of peace

Rehovot, Israel

#74649 Jul 16, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
For real? You may get a knock on the door some day.
At $3.90 per gallon,$125 gives me around 500 miles of range so maybe we should meet here. I could show you a good portion of the national park system for what it would take to make bacon jam in the holy land.

James,... a.k.a., 007:

I believe that checking what mileage gives your Aston Martin .. and all the pole dancers in Tampa - Florida (ref: last GOP Convention - Topless Bars)..is very dangerous.

VOP,...a.k.a., ET ... might not want to go back home... and for sure the last thing VOP wants to do is piss off the Puertorican guy at JFK that stamps the passports after landing.. for a maximum stay of six months.

It would be more rational, that you meet VOP at JFK ... and you two head to Amish Country..

http://murphyguesthouse.com/info/_PAGE_HEADER...
voice of peace

Rehovot, Israel

#74650 Jul 16, 2014
LOCAL TIME 07:30

If I don't want to take any risks as I did yesterday, I'll have to hold to my sphincter .... and wait two and a half more hours, before using the toilet ..

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-454...

Too bad I didn't get a few of those disposable diapers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Poontang Babalonia 197,012
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min USAsince1680 1,277,650
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min IB DaMann 54,577
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 37 min 40ish 6,435
News Doctor disciplined for allegedly chastising Chi... (Jul '09) 2 hr thenose 162
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Ferrerman unplugg... 100,661
"Slave clothes" My New, Original Work by Patric... 4 hr Patricia_McGurk 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages