Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,378)

Showing posts 67,541 - 67,560 of67,831
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 12

Judged:

voice of peace wrote:
Half my building are alte zachen.
I can't expect from them to go down on the stairs to the shelter (you don't ride the elevator during a rocket attack).
15 minutes ahead the attack, the lady of my heart went down with four of them,...two flights down, with bottled drinking water, three flash lights, whistles and two telephones, in case one of the communications providers goes down.
I went to the roof of the building.
Hamas shot 10 rockets J-80 ... the heavy sh!t.
Technically a heavier rocket is slower, easier to track on the radar and figure it's departure point and trajectory.
From what I remember from the book of Physics by Sears and Zemansky, a heavier object that has to cover in a ballistic path a given distance, has to be shot higher ... than a lighter object.
So the weight increases the chances of the rocket to be intercepted.
I can't believe that none of the azzes at Hamas Inc. couldn't figure that one yet.
Iron Dome obsoleted the middle range and long range rockets threat.
Hamas and Jihad .. will have to come up with something better... and I believe I have an idea.....
... how about cutting the sh!t.. changing the CD .. and engaging in serious negotiations with Bibi, with the purpose of finding an honorable, just and fair solution to the intimate conflict between the two nations..??
Uh oh. Someone doesn't like your suggestion.

I think the AZs should apply for a special dispensation from the pope so they can ride during emergencies. If you have your phones and water (and a schtickle challah) and flashlights with you wouldn't it be better to make the run for the shelter? If the power goes out you're stuck in the strongest part of the structure instead of an unfortified apartment. Take a bottle of wine and make it a hurricane party :>))
voice of peace

Rishon Le Zion, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 13

Judged:

O.K. looks like muhtha fhukha terrorists of the world will have to think of something else instead of rockets (ref: fukkhen North Koreans and Iranians) for their daily assignments on the agenda, because the USA is going to move those Iron Domes on the assembly line like donuts..

http://www.defensenews.com/article/20140712/D...

voice of peace

Rishon Le Zion, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 13

Hey .... maybe the Hamas also invested on the development ... and all this is .... is just a gimmick for marketing purposes.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 13

Judged:

voice of peace wrote:
Hey .... maybe the Hamas also invested on the development ... and all this is .... is just a gimmick for marketing purposes.
You think you guys have it bad? Lebron moved back to Cleveland.

Miami attacks at dawn.
voice of peace

Rishon Le Zion, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 13

Judged:

LOCAL TIME 16:35
Hamas fired five rockets

THE SCORE

TEL AVIV -3
GAZA -0

The three rockets were intercepted and destroyed by IRON DOME UNITS south from the city of Holon.

(interesting)TWO ROCKETS UPON EVALUATION OF THEIR TRAJECTORY, IT WAS UNDERSTOOD THAT THEY WILL LAND ON AN OPEN GROUND AWAY FORM POPULATION AND BUILDINGS ... and since it cost mucho dinero to hit every rocket the Hamas fires, no attempt was made to intercept and destroy those two.

At the present time we have operational nine units, the TV reported (so you guys at the Shin Bet, leave alone) and the results indicate that the IRON DOME IS AROUND 90% RELIABLE ON INTERCEPTION AND DESTRUCTION AND ALMOST 100% ON THE ANALYSIS OF THE TRAJECTORY ... FROM DEPARTURE TO ESTIMATED LANDING.

And now da'bad news.
As expected crews of engineers are working in parallel with Officers and soldiers at some of the units.
"They" say they want to optimize some of the features of IRON DOME .... and I personally don't like it when engineers and accountants are walking around the units.
ALL THEY WANT IS TO MAKE MORE MONEY.

Give each a rake and a wheelbarrow .... and tell them to pick up all the dry leaves from Tel Aviv .. all the way south, up to the Nilus.
voice of peace

Rishon Le Zion, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 13

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You think you guys have it bad? Lebron moved back to Cleveland.
Miami attacks at dawn.
Would you like a few rockets Made in Iran..??
Many moons ago, we "found" some floating on the Red Sea ... and we took them home to the Port of Eilat.

TRD, I can pool some strings for you there .. and I don't want money for it.
We could barter thou...
D'you happen to know the guy that decides the numbers on the Florida Lottery..??
voice of peace

Rishon Le Zion, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 13

ohh, goddd .. "I can pull"

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 13

voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like a few rockets Made in Iran..??
Many moons ago, we "found" some floating on the Red Sea ... and we took them home to the Port of Eilat.
TRD, I can pool some strings for you there .. and I don't want money for it.
We could barter thou...
D'you happen to know the guy that decides the numbers on the Florida Lottery..??
That guy is a girl...and you can't beat the system. The integrity of the Florida lottery is beyond reproach. Georgia's lottery on the other hand has more security holes than cheese made in Switzerland. Depending on where you buy the ticket it can smell worse than cheese made in France.

I think I'm going to have to decline the Persian rockets. You know how they put a lot of pockets in the flight suits pilots wear? I filled those pockets with goodies on my way out of the Navy so the guidance would be incompatible.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 13

Judged:

Too much eye makeup?

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/views/news/mi...
voice of peace

Rishon Le Zion, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 13

Judged:

TRD wrote:
The Saudis are sick and tired of the Hamas.(me too, btw)

In general the Arab world ... part of the Muslim world ... it's all about clanishment and sectarism.

Talking with my Arab friends (we refuse to stop meeting) I learn that the Israeli Palestinians and the Palestinians living in the territories (perhaps including those living abroad) are divided in two groups.

One group, perhaps the largest and the poorest in terms of the income per family, they see Palestine as a *Muslim* nation, part of the Arab world .... ruled by plenty of religion values and principles ......and some western concepts ...

The other group sees Palestine as an Arab, pretty much secular entity that wants to catch up with the west in quality of life .... and has "a" religion and traditions.

Hamas and Jihad .... is harvesting it's followers from the first group ... and if they don't get dissarmed and starved in terms of money ... in time they will rule by force over the secular Palestinians.

We need to bomb and shoot at the Gaza Strip ... lots or missiles full of Michael Jordan, Michael Jackson, Madonna, McDonalds, Marloboro, cosmetics logos, Reebok, Mundial, Voice, Mastercheff, the idea that if you don't own a smartphone at age 13, a 40 inch flat TV at age 19 and a Japanese car at 21 and you don't have a University degree...you are nothing .... and they don't count you on "the list".

Anything and everything that distracts the crowds from imposed fundamentalist religion will do the job.(Incidentally, I would like also to distract our Ultra-religious brothers and sisters)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 13

voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>
The Saudis are sick and tired of the Hamas.(me too, btw)
In general the Arab world ... part of the Muslim world ... it's all about clanishment and sectarism.
Talking with my Arab friends (we refuse to stop meeting) I learn that the Israeli Palestinians and the Palestinians living in the territories (perhaps including those living abroad) are divided in two groups.
One group, perhaps the largest and the poorest in terms of the income per family, they see Palestine as a *Muslim* nation, part of the Arab world .... ruled by plenty of religion values and principles ......and some western concepts ...
The other group sees Palestine as an Arab, pretty much secular entity that wants to catch up with the west in quality of life .... and has "a" religion and traditions.
Hamas and Jihad .... is harvesting it's followers from the first group ... and if they don't get dissarmed and starved in terms of money ... in time they will rule by force over the secular Palestinians.
We need to bomb and shoot at the Gaza Strip ... lots or missiles full of Michael Jordan, Michael Jackson, Madonna, McDonalds, Marloboro, cosmetics logos, Reebok, Mundial, Voice, Mastercheff, the idea that if you don't own a smartphone at age 13, a 40 inch flat TV at age 19 and a Japanese car at 21 and you don't have a University degree...you are nothing .... and they don't count you on "the list".
Anything and everything that distracts the crowds from imposed fundamentalist religion will do the job.(Incidentally, I would like also to distract our Ultra-religious brothers and sisters)
Due respect to your Arab friends but fck the Saudis. They camp on the well from which radical Islam springs and spread their whim via petrodollars to all your most intimate neighbors. The only reason they even talk to you is to encourage you to do their dirty work in Iran.

There's only one way you could screw this up but what are the chances? Hmmmmm.

http://rehmat1.com/2014/07/13/sunni-sheikh-ar...
voice of peace

Rishon Le Zion, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 13

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Due respect to your Arab friends but fck the Saudis. They camp on the well from which radical Islam springs and spread their whim via petrodollars to all your most intimate neighbors. The only reason they even talk to you is to encourage you to do their dirty work in Iran.
There's only one way you could screw this up but what are the chances? Hmmmmm.
http://rehmat1.com/2014/07/13/sunni-sheikh-ar...

THE SCORE

TRD - 1
the rest - 0

http://www-tc.pbs.org/wnet/wideangle/files/20...
voice of peace

Rishon Le Zion, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 13

Judged:

... good apples only from good trees..

This is my son's participation on this thread..at Topix

VOP Jr.... I'm proud of you..!!

http://gazaybo.wordpress.com/about/

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 14

Judged:

voice of peace wrote:
... good apples only from good trees..
This is my son's participation on this thread..at Topix
VOP Jr.... I'm proud of you..!!
http://gazaybo.wordpress.com/about/
Which part?
voice of peace

Rishon Le Zion, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 14

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Which part?
Mom's side, now in Gan Eden ...

Some of our young ... are busy trying to irradiate an image of High Tech wise sport guy all-gadgets updated ... and are apathetic to what is going on around the hood .. arguing that .. that's other people's job...

But I'm going to forget what was it that I got here for...

LOCAL TIME 17:00
Hamas fired a round of three rockets at Tel Aviv ... biiig mothers..

THE SCORE

TEL AVIV -2
GAZA -0

One Iranian rocket was a real waste of money.
It went kaeboooom on piece of land that has been disputed for the last 100 years by four Municipalities, Tel Aviv included ... All the four claim the land belongs to them.
I couldn't get them to share it and build a few dwelling projects for the young on it yet.

My grandson.
He is worried what are we going to do with all the shit the Hamas fired at us so far.
I told him we are going to load all of it on a few ships ... add to it trash from the City dump and it will be sent to Iran, where it originally came from.
I asked him to draw it ..

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 14

Judged:

voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Mom's side, now in Gan Eden ...
Some of our young ... are busy trying to irradiate an image of High Tech wise sport guy all-gadgets updated ... and are apathetic to what is going on around the hood .. arguing that .. that's other people's job...
But I'm going to forget what was it that I got here for...
LOCAL TIME 17:00
Hamas fired a round of three rockets at Tel Aviv ... biiig mothers..
THE SCORE
TEL AVIV -2
GAZA -0
One Iranian rocket was a real waste of money.
It went kaeboooom on piece of land that has been disputed for the last 100 years by four Municipalities, Tel Aviv included ... All the four claim the land belongs to them.
I couldn't get them to share it and build a few dwelling projects for the young on it yet.
My grandson.
He is worried what are we going to do with all the shit the Hamas fired at us so far.
I told him we are going to load all of it on a few ships ... add to it trash from the City dump and it will be sent to Iran, where it originally came from.
I asked him to draw it ..
RIP.

You know what they say...and it's true, he/she does work in mysterious ways. Maybe now that the rocket hit it they'll build something worthwhile thinking the chances of a double lightning strike are remote.

So, I was cleaning the toilet when I had one of those "Eureka!" moments vis--vis Gaza. You guys need to put some OxiClean in the bowl before you flush this time.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 14

Judged:

my question is where does hamas get all these missiles from?
and who trains the hamas dummies?
The world anger should be directed at the supplier of the missiles.

Since: May 14

Valley Stream, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 14

reality is a crutch wrote:
my question is where does hamas get all these missiles from?
and who trains the hamas dummies?
The world anger should be directed at the supplier of the missiles.
Iran, the rogue outlaw state, is the supplier and provides the training
voice of peace

Rishon Le Zion, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 14

Judged:

Inventory.

One of our well paid Generals went on TV and explained as follows.

HAMAS HAD 9000 ROCKETS
SO FAR THEY FIRED AT OUR CIVILIANS 1000 ROCKETS
AS OF THIS AFTERNOON THE IDF DESTROYED 3000 ROCKETS

THEREFORE, THEY HAVE LEFT 4000 ROCKETS

TRD, any idea how do they call that OxiClean sh!t in Hebrew..??... because that azz Generlaissimo, I'm sure has no fkkkn idea what you are writing about.
voice of peace

Rishon Le Zion, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 14

reality and scirocco, greetings from Tel Aviv.

On the bright side, this engagement has proven that today in order to support global terrorism in Israel and the west, Iran will have to invest on new concepts looooots of petrodollars ...

The citizens of Iran are going to have a good reason to get pissed at the mullhas regime of Tehran .. and perhaps will remove them on some Persian Spring..

Hamas TV indicated that they have been pissing around with 6 drones in our sovereign land and space.
Our Generalissimo explained that we intercepted and destroyed two pieces, two pieces are reported that kept flying out of range and perhaps crashed somewhere.
About the other two pieces, he says, we don't know nothing... and when they use the terms 'nothing'.. nobody believes them.

Those drones one of the panelists wize guys on TV said, can be kidnapped while on the air by technical means .. and that we had made some progress on that field already.

Surprise me .... plizzzzz..!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 67,541 - 67,560 of67,831
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

96 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,077,870
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min LRS 174,410
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min Harveyfranf 48,820
Abby 7-22 31 min Cass 5
Voice of God Weapon 31 min I Told U Not 2 Emulate ME 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 39 min RACE 97,508
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 48 min Drone me 1,852
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••