Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71320 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#74592 Jul 14, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Which part?
.
Mom's side, now in Gan Eden ...

Some of our young ... are busy trying to irradiate an image of High Tech wise sport guy all-gadgets updated ... and are apathetic to what is going on around the hood .. arguing that .. that's other people's job...

But I'm going to forget what was it that I got here for...

LOCAL TIME 17:00
Hamas fired a round of three rockets at Tel Aviv ... biiig mothers..

THE SCORE

TEL AVIV -2
GAZA -0

One Iranian rocket was a real waste of money.
It went kaeboooom on piece of land that has been disputed for the last 100 years by four Municipalities, Tel Aviv included ... All the four claim the land belongs to them.
I couldn't get them to share it and build a few dwelling projects for the young on it yet.

My grandson.
He is worried what are we going to do with all the shit the Hamas fired at us so far.
I told him we are going to load all of it on a few ships ... add to it trash from the City dump and it will be sent to Iran, where it originally came from.
I asked him to draw it ..

.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#74593 Jul 14, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Mom's side, now in Gan Eden ...
Some of our young ... are busy trying to irradiate an image of High Tech wise sport guy all-gadgets updated ... and are apathetic to what is going on around the hood .. arguing that .. that's other people's job...
But I'm going to forget what was it that I got here for...
LOCAL TIME 17:00
Hamas fired a round of three rockets at Tel Aviv ... biiig mothers..
THE SCORE
TEL AVIV -2
GAZA -0
One Iranian rocket was a real waste of money.
It went kaeboooom on piece of land that has been disputed for the last 100 years by four Municipalities, Tel Aviv included ... All the four claim the land belongs to them.
I couldn't get them to share it and build a few dwelling projects for the young on it yet.
My grandson.
He is worried what are we going to do with all the shit the Hamas fired at us so far.
I told him we are going to load all of it on a few ships ... add to it trash from the City dump and it will be sent to Iran, where it originally came from.
I asked him to draw it ..
.
RIP.

You know what they say...and it's true, he/she does work in mysterious ways. Maybe now that the rocket hit it they'll build something worthwhile thinking the chances of a double lightning strike are remote.

So, I was cleaning the toilet when I had one of those "Eureka!" moments vis-à-vis Gaza. You guys need to put some OxiClean in the bowl before you flush this time.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#74594 Jul 14, 2014
my question is where does hamas get all these missiles from?
and who trains the hamas dummies?
The world anger should be directed at the supplier of the missiles.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#74595 Jul 14, 2014
reality is a crutch wrote:
my question is where does hamas get all these missiles from?
and who trains the hamas dummies?
The world anger should be directed at the supplier of the missiles.
Iran, the rogue outlaw state, is the supplier and provides the training
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#74596 Jul 14, 2014
Inventory.

One of our well paid Generals went on TV and explained as follows.

HAMAS HAD 9000 ROCKETS
SO FAR THEY FIRED AT OUR CIVILIANS 1000 ROCKETS
AS OF THIS AFTERNOON THE IDF DESTROYED 3000 ROCKETS

THEREFORE, THEY HAVE LEFT 4000 ROCKETS

TRD, any idea how do they call that OxiClean sh!t in Hebrew..??... because that azz Generlaissimo, I'm sure has no fkkkn idea what you are writing about.
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#74597 Jul 14, 2014
reality and scirocco, greetings from Tel Aviv.

On the bright side, this engagement has proven that today in order to support global terrorism in Israel and the west, Iran will have to invest on new concepts looooots of petrodollars ...

The citizens of Iran are going to have a good reason to get pissed at the mullhas regime of Tehran .. and perhaps will remove them on some Persian Spring..

Hamas TV indicated that they have been pissing around with 6 drones in our sovereign land and space.
Our Generalissimo explained that we intercepted and destroyed two pieces, two pieces are reported that kept flying out of range and perhaps crashed somewhere.
About the other two pieces, he says, we don't know nothing... and when they use the terms 'nothing'.. nobody believes them.

Those drones one of the panelists wize guys on TV said, can be kidnapped while on the air by technical means .. and that we had made some progress on that field already.

Surprise me .... plizzzzz..!!

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#74598 Jul 14, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
reality and scirocco, greetings from Tel Aviv.
On the bright side, this engagement has proven that today in order to support global terrorism in Israel and the west, Iran will have to invest on new concepts looooots of petrodollars ...
The citizens of Iran are going to have a good reason to get pissed at the mullhas regime of Tehran .. and perhaps will remove them on some Persian Spring..
Hamas TV indicated that they have been pissing around with 6 drones in our sovereign land and space.
Our Generalissimo explained that we intercepted and destroyed two pieces, two pieces are reported that kept flying out of range and perhaps crashed somewhere.
About the other two pieces, he says, we don't know nothing... and when they use the terms 'nothing'.. nobody believes them.
Those drones one of the panelists wize guys on TV said, can be kidnapped while on the air by technical means .. and that we had made some progress on that field already.
Surprise me .... plizzzzz..!!
Appreciate the updates

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#74599 Jul 14, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran, the rogue outlaw state, is the supplier and provides the training
The Qassam is produced indigenously...when they're not building Sodastreams.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#74600 Jul 14, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
Inventory.
One of our well paid Generals went on TV and explained as follows.
HAMAS HAD 9000 ROCKETS
SO FAR THEY FIRED AT OUR CIVILIANS 1000 ROCKETS
AS OF THIS AFTERNOON THE IDF DESTROYED 3000 ROCKETS
THEREFORE, THEY HAVE LEFT 4000 ROCKETS
TRD, any idea how do they call that OxiClean sh!t in Hebrew..??... because that azz Generlaissimo, I'm sure has no fkkkn idea what you are writing about.
It's available in bulk and with Prime, the shipping is included.



Does Israel have Amazon Prime?

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#74602 Jul 14, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>The Qassam is produced indigenously...when they're not building Sodastreams.
Israel intercepts ship with weapons headed to Gaza

(CNN)-- The Israel Defense Forces said Wednesday it intercepted an Iranian shipment of "advanced" weapons bound for "terrorist organizations" operating in Gaza.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/05/world/meast/isr...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#74603 Jul 14, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel intercepts ship with weapons headed to Gaza
(CNN)-- The Israel Defense Forces said Wednesday it intercepted an Iranian shipment of "advanced" weapons bound for "terrorist organizations" operating in Gaza.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/05/world/meast/isr...
Oh, absolutely. Hamas has longer reach now than ever before which is no small feat now that it's harder to smuggle. Morsi looked so hard the other way he didn't even see his own demise coming. If the attacks in Sinai are any indicator Sisi has closed the loopholes. However long it takes to atrit the remaining imports, they still have the capability to manufacture their own rockets and the mobility to make up for the range. Just sayin'.
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#74604 Jul 15, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>It's available in bulk and with Prime, the shipping is included.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZTpXh33MbegXX
Does Israel have Amazon Prime?
.
I'd like to try it with two members of the Knesset, one Minister, two City Mayors, the Chief of Police,... and my neighbor of the 4th floor.

.. and if I already mentioned the s.o.bb.

When the three boys were kidnapped in Hevron our Chief of Police was .......... was in ...... Manhattan....

.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#74606 Jul 15, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>
.
I'd like to try it with two members of the Knesset, one Minister, two City Mayors, the Chief of Police,... and my neighbor of the 4th floor.
.. and if I already mentioned the s.o.bb.
When the three boys were kidnapped in Hevron our Chief of Police was .......... was in ...... Manhattan....
.
The 6-pounder should handle the job with room to spare but if you need to enter Gaza for any reason (Hamas refusing a cease fire, for example), you may need to crop dust the entire enclave and that's going to take volume. If only Billy Mays could have lived to see his baby making middle east peace as well as making the sale of his all-too-brief life.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#74607 Jul 15, 2014
Once again Hasms snatches defeat from the jaws of victory and rejects the cease fire

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#74608 Jul 15, 2014
scirocco wrote:
Once again Hasms snatches defeat from the jaws of victory and rejects the cease fire
Are you kidding? They're reaping the propaganda whirlwind...they have us right where they want us.
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#74609 Jul 15, 2014
LOCAL TIME 19:05

HAMAS FIRED 4 ROCKETS

THE SCORE

TEL AVIV - 3
GAZA - 0

One rocket ….we are looking for it …
Last seen circling Al Aqsa & Dome of the Rock Mosques in El Quds

Al Sissi doesn't give Hamas any ground for games.
So far Hamas doesn't like the Egyptian merchandise.

Hamas since six in the morning has shot more than 100 times across the border.

Our experts say, by continuously shooting, Hamas is trying to soften the Israeli and Egyptian opening position.

Lieberman says we have to roll over them and waste no more time.

In my not so humble opinion, Natanyahu wants to show that we tried .. but the other side is not willing to compromise ... and therefore within a few days he will signal to move forward and finish "partially" the job..

Hamas would have been much better having a pianist, sculpture or rock star as mediator. Al Sissi is a general … and basically generals do not bend over in the presence of fckknn terrorists.

This matter has too many ramifications.
Hamas is an Iranian peon on the Middle East chess board.

The Saudis, Jordanians, Al Sissi (I'm not writing Egypt) and Israel share the same interest on this one… Thin down Iranian indirect presence on the hood.

All this as a background for the next sentences.

We are told that Kerry is coming over to the hood.
First of all to Egypt in order to meet Al Sissi.

Kerry should stay out of it and let all the above mentioned decide what's better for the hood.

Kerry on this side of the Mississippi has the image of the sloppy student that comes to class without having read in advance, the right chapter on da'book..

He should limit his visit to putting together an Egytian-American think tank, on how Egypt can create more jobs, produce goods and services for internal consumption and export. That's the best way to keep Fundamentalism out the hood.
Egypt should be producing lots of sh!t that Europe is presently buying from China.

G Development

Oldham, UK

#74610 Jul 15, 2014
-------GAZA APPEAL 2014 ----------

Fresh hostilities during Ramadan, July 2014, and air strikes on Gaza by Israeli forces have left dozens of men, women and children dead and wounded, and left thousands in dire need of MEDICAL AID, FOOD AND WATER.

With resources, especially hospitals and medical facilities, already under severe strain, the population of Gaza faces further suffering and uncertainty.

Gaza Development launched an emergency appeal to provide essential supplies to the besieged citizens of Gaza, with ground teams and local agencies supplying medicines and medical aid, plus food and water where needed.

Emergency Medical / Survival Kit £200
Tent for family of 7 £250
Food Pack (for family of 10 for a whole month)£300
Water Truck £1,000
Food Truck - Food for 100 people (for a whole month)£3,000
Fully equipped Ambulance £50,000

Our emergency medical kits include dressings, painkillers, drips and equipment to treat conflict wounds and injuries, while the emergency survival kits are made up living items like cooking equipment, blankets and sleeping bags.

Our food packs are designed to last a family of 10 for a month and contain essentials including rice, lentils, wheat flour, cooking oil, tea, sugar, dates, salt and dried milk.

To Donate:
Please visit Barclays Bank and deposit or transfer to the following account (your funds will reach gaza within 24 hours with no admin fees charged or unnecessary charges) VISA an Israeli company has refused to wave any charges on donations via debit cards/credit cards and therefore we request donations directly into the account of Gaza Development.

Account Name: G Development
Sort code: 20-64-12
Account no: 63645878

MAKE A DIFFERENCE TODAY!

Please support our 2014 emergency appeal for Gaza. It is only with your help that they can survive these latest hardships. Be One & United with the people of Gaza.

#palestine #freepalestine #gaza #westbanktorture #mothers #children #murdered #donate #charity #zakat

PLEASE FORWARD FOR THE SAKE OF OUR FATHERS, MOTHERS, BROTHERS & SISTERS who are dying innocently by the torture of CRIMiNAL Israelis!

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#74611 Jul 15, 2014
Jordan is Palestine...tell them to go home and get help there
Mic

Even Yehuda, Israel

#74612 Jul 15, 2014
G Development wrote:
-------GAZA APPEAL 2014 ----------
Fresh hostilities during Ramadan, July 2014, and air strikes on Gaza by Israeli forces have left dozens of men, women and children dead and wounded, and left thousands in dire need of MEDICAL AID, FOOD AND WATER.
With resources, especially hospitals and medical facilities, already under severe strain, the population of Gaza faces further suffering and uncertainty.
Gaza Development launched an emergency appeal to provide essential supplies to the besieged citizens of Gaza, with ground teams and local agencies supplying medicines and medical aid, plus food and water where needed.
Emergency Medical / Survival Kit £200
Tent for family of 7 £250
Food Pack (for family of 10 for a whole month)£300
Water Truck £1,000
Food Truck - Food for 100 people (for a whole month)£3,000
Fully equipped Ambulance £50,000
Our emergency medical kits include dressings, painkillers, drips and equipment to treat conflict wounds and injuries, while the emergency survival kits are made up living items like cooking equipment, blankets and sleeping bags.
Our food packs are designed to last a family of 10 for a month and contain essentials including rice, lentils, wheat flour, cooking oil, tea, sugar, dates, salt and dried milk.
To Donate:
Please visit Barclays Bank and deposit or transfer to the following account (your funds will reach gaza within 24 hours with no admin fees charged or unnecessary charges) VISA an Israeli company has refused to wave any charges on donations via debit cards/credit cards and therefore we request donations directly into the account of Gaza Development.
Account Name: G Development
Sort code: 20-64-12
Account no: 63645878
MAKE A DIFFERENCE TODAY!
Please support our 2014 emergency appeal for Gaza. It is only with your help that they can survive these latest hardships. Be One & United with the people of Gaza.
#palestine #freepalestine #gaza #westbanktorture #mothers #children #murdered #donate #charity #zakat
PLEASE FORWARD FOR THE SAKE OF OUR FATHERS, MOTHERS, BROTHERS & SISTERS who are dying innocently by the torture of CRIMiNAL Israelis!
Criminals? Really ?

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
Mic

Even Yehuda, Israel

#74613 Jul 15, 2014
G Development wrote:
-------GAZA APPEAL 2014 ----------
Fresh hostilities during Ramadan, July 2014, and air strikes on Gaza by Israeli forces have left dozens of men, women and children dead and wounded, and left thousands in dire need of MEDICAL AID, FOOD AND WATER.
With resources, especially hospitals and medical facilities, already under severe strain, the population of Gaza faces further suffering and uncertainty.
Gaza Development launched an emergency appeal to provide essential supplies to the besieged citizens of Gaza, with ground teams and local agencies supplying medicines and medical aid, plus food and water where needed.
Emergency Medical / Survival Kit £200
Tent for family of 7 £250
Food Pack (for family of 10 for a whole month)£300
Water Truck £1,000
Food Truck - Food for 100 people (for a whole month)£3,000
Fully equipped Ambulance £50,000
Our emergency medical kits include dressings, painkillers, drips and equipment to treat conflict wounds and injuries, while the emergency survival kits are made up living items like cooking equipment, blankets and sleeping bags.
Our food packs are designed to last a family of 10 for a month and contain essentials including rice, lentils, wheat flour, cooking oil, tea, sugar, dates, salt and dried milk.
To Donate:
Please visit Barclays Bank and deposit or transfer to the following account (your funds will reach gaza within 24 hours with no admin fees charged or unnecessary charges) VISA an Israeli company has refused to wave any charges on donations via debit cards/credit cards and therefore we request donations directly into the account of Gaza Development.
Account Name: G Development
Sort code: 20-64-12
Account no: 63645878
MAKE A DIFFERENCE TODAY!
Please support our 2014 emergency appeal for Gaza. It is only with your help that they can survive these latest hardships. Be One & United with the people of Gaza.
#palestine #freepalestine #gaza #westbanktorture #mothers #children #murdered #donate #charity #zakat
PLEASE FORWARD FOR THE SAKE OF OUR FATHERS, MOTHERS, BROTHERS & SISTERS who are dying innocently by the torture of CRIMiNAL Israelis!
You are absolutely right about the poor situation of of the people of Gaza
Are you really helping them with spreading lies and more hate?
You playing to the hands of Hamas. The true responsible for the poor situation in Gaza

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Cheech the Conser... 1,483,216
Are democrats destroyed? 6 min Where is my love ... 255
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Where is my love ... 234,521
Destructive Liberal Trash 28 min Joey 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Susanm 10,101
last post wins! (Apr '13) 5 hr They cannot kill ... 2,181
John Lewis is NOT a hero, he's an idiot who got... 5 hr BASHhisPhonyHEAD 12

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages