Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70708 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#74536 Jul 9, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding? Here we are in the onset of the Atlantic hurricane season and you come waltzing back in with that lame Gaza story? No kidding...I was just thinking to myself this morning that the situation was out of control and screaming out for the VOP. Thanks for hearing me.
Tell cousin Benny I said to stand down the infantry and step up the drone coverage. There's little to be gained by turning the bull loose in the terror shop. It's the kind of move Hamas is salivating over...there'll be more cameras than guns aiming at the IDF.
Playing to lose.
That's what this round is all about.

You have to understand.
Hamas' vaults are empty.
Al Sissi has blocked many of the smuggling underground tunnels from Sinai to the Strip.
No "import" business.. No kick-backs..

A large portion of the donations from Arab countries, as of today, are due and others are behind several months.

Ismail Hanyeh hasn't paid salaries on the Strip already a couple of months .. and therefore, money is not flowing into his copains' banks accounts.

So ... how do we get Hamas' machine lubricated..??

How..??
We produce victims.

Terrorists have to be killed by goddamned Zionists ...
...and also it won't hurt to have a couple of hundreds innocent civilian Palestinian victims killed and injured too.

Playing to lose ..

voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#74537 Jul 9, 2014
TRD wrote:
Despicable.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/07/world/middl...
How do you sentence someone who burned another person alive? Where were the Jewish mothers who were supposed to teach these animals that two wrongs don't make a right?
Where were you, TRD, when I was lecturing the uneducated..??

When they were dealing cards ... we got also our stock of s.o.b's.
We've got them.
They are being investigated ... and we are going to get to the last one of the collaborators too..

The worst we can do .. is justify any link between the two low life inspired groups of coward assassins actions. I wish we could hang them from the same rope, one after the others .. as a way of showing that this constitutes the only thing in common they can have.
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#74538 Jul 9, 2014

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#74539 Jul 9, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>
Where were you, TRD, when I was lecturing the uneducated..??
When they were dealing cards ... we got also our stock of s.o.b's.
We've got them.
They are being investigated ... and we are going to get to the last one of the collaborators too..
The worst we can do .. is justify any link between the two low life inspired groups of coward assassins actions. I wish we could hang them from the same rope, one after the others .. as a way of showing that this constitutes the only thing in common they can have.
I was front row, center, as usual. Some people are just harder to educate than others.

I couldn't help noticing the irony that the home of "Eye for an eye" has legislated the ability to do that out of their culture. Your enemies have no problem with it...their society still encourages the private practice of revenge while you guys demonize those who return the favor. Maybe when the smoke has cleared on this latest round of ME fun, you guys can make peace around a joint justice treaty. Hand your despicable sub-human murderers over to the Arabs for execution. In fact, pay them to execute your capital criminals...build an entire treaty around it.

As you can tell, I'm a little upset that the people who burned that kid alive were running around Israel in Jew-suits. Just because everyone else in the neighborhood is going around competing for the title of "Most Barbaric" doesn't mean we should. The high road doesn't go through that part of town where breathing flames is encouraged. A rope may be too good for those bastards.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#74540 Jul 9, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I was front row, center, as usual. Some people are just harder to educate than others.
I couldn't help noticing the irony that the home of "Eye for an eye" has legislated the ability to do that out of their culture. Your enemies have no problem with it...their society still encourages the private practice of revenge while you guys demonize those who return the favor. Maybe when the smoke has cleared on this latest round of ME fun, you guys can make peace around a joint justice treaty. Hand your despicable sub-human murderers over to the Arabs for execution. In fact, pay them to execute your capital criminals...build an entire treaty around it.
As you can tell, I'm a little upset that the people who burned that kid alive were running around Israel in Jew-suits. Just because everyone else in the neighborhood is going around competing for the title of "Most Barbaric" doesn't mean we should. The high road doesn't go through that part of town where breathing flames is encouraged. A rope may be too good for those bastards.
I'm down with that. How about they turn over the killers of those young "Jew Suits". Don't expect it anytime soon. Their applause keeps their filthy hands busy. When you see Palestinians meting out "justice" like Israel does, then you can stop your sobbing. You'll never see it. Drink more water.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74541 Jul 9, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm down with that. How about they turn over the killers of those young "Jew Suits". Don't expect it anytime soon. Their applause keeps their filthy hands busy. When you see Palestinians meting out "justice" like Israel does, then you can stop your sobbing. You'll never see it. Drink more water.
The surest way to prove your unworthiness to steward the holy dirt is to sink to the level of your enemies. Wouldn't you agree that something is wrong when Jews decide to be as barbaric as Muslims? Kidnapping and murder aren't foreign to either side but for one side it's an anomaly while the other calls it business as usual. The leaders on both sides denounced the murders but they aren't the ones doing the dirty work. It's as though both sides are fighting for last place.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74542 Jul 9, 2014
Looks like the thread's title is going to be the same this time, too. Go Israel! Level that shithole. Cockroaches multiply like, well, cockroaches.

Two South Florida public defenders were fired Tuesday after making inflammatory remarks on social media about Palestinians allegedly celebrating the abduction and murder of three Israeli teenagers in June.

In one Facebook post attorney Gary Sheres wrote:“they are the filthy swine they don’t eat,” referring to the Muslim custom of not eating pork.

“That’s why the Palestinian people are considered the cockroaches of the world,” lawyer Bruce Raticoff wrote.“Burn them to the ground.”

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74543 Jul 9, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Looks like the thread's title is going to be the same this time, too. Go Israel! Level that shithole. Cockroaches multiply like, well, cockroaches.
Two South Florida public defenders were fired Tuesday after making inflammatory remarks on social media about Palestinians allegedly celebrating the abduction and murder of three Israeli teenagers in June.
In one Facebook post attorney Gary Sheres wrote:“they are the filthy swine they don’t eat,” referring to the Muslim custom of not eating pork.
“That’s why the Palestinian people are considered the cockroaches of the world,” lawyer Bruce Raticoff wrote.“Burn them to the ground.”
That's a hoot! Fire two guys who happen to be lawyers for exercising their constitutionally protected free speech. I'm no expert but I predict that the can of worms this opened will end someone's career.
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#74544 Jul 9, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>That's a hoot! Fire two guys who happen to be lawyers for exercising their constitutionally protected free speech. I'm no expert but I predict that the can of worms this opened will end someone's career.

Hold it, TRD and YY... I got a job for those two guys..
Ask them for a business card.. I know this guy that is going to need a couple of shysters..

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74545 Jul 9, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask them for a business card.. I know this guy that is going to need a couple of shysters..
Putz.

He must really be desperate to submit himself to the ICC in light of the Goldstone findings and today's war crimes. Now that he's bound to Hamas, those human shields on the roof in Gaza belong to him. As long as you can keep Israelis from sawing the heads off of anyone I think you'll be OK.

The Broward County public defender won't do as well as Hamas though, once the ACLU hits him with a wrongful termination suit. The ADL will probably be sitting second chair.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74546 Jul 9, 2014
Here...

No additional charge for the smoking gun.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74547 Jul 9, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>
un-f uck ing believable. Are they that stupid? Is the rocket firing just another day for Israeli citizens? Level cockroach haven and be done with it.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74548 Jul 9, 2014
TRD wrote:
Here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eQ6S0-o3uFIXX
No additional charge for the smoking gun.
It won't get much press here. Bet on it.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74549 Jul 9, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>It won't get much press here. Bet on it.
Doesn't matter if the Arabs want to change the venue of this war to The Hague.

They fired over 170 rockets today with three of them targeting the reactor at Dimona. It's unlikely they could cause much damage even if two of them hadn't landed out in the open and the other was intercepted by Iron Dome. So, counting Dimona as a legit military target....that leaves them with 167 individual war crimes from random attacks on civilian areas.

VOP is right...Abbas could use a couple of Jewish lawyers right about now.
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#74550 Jul 9, 2014
This is why my aunt Rebecca from the Bronx, spent half of my inheritance tipping cabbies..
http://www.jta.org/2014/07/09/news-opinion/is...
If you didn't see these news on CNN, N. Y. Times ... and the likes .. it is only because it never happened. VOP when he is bored, and forgot the yellow pills ... he becomes dilusional..
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#74551 Jul 9, 2014

Ohhh, zhit .... it ain't working ....we have to think of something better.
If Abu Mazen, Khaled Mashal and Ismail Haniyeh get accepted to the ICC Club .... my young cousin might get sued for violation of the cellular phone number privacy act...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roof_knocking
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#74552 Jul 9, 2014

This is how Uzi makes a living ... when he is not selling used cars (lemmons)

(Sorry, in French .. but go through it slow and you'll get the idea)
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#74553 Jul 9, 2014
EIGHT IN THE MORNING.
THE SCORE.
TEL AVIV -5
GAZA -0

Iron Dome just intercepted a round of five Fajr-5 rockets and destroyed them on their trajectory over the Tel Aviv area.

We will be eternally grateful to the American People, for their participation in the costs of developing the Iron Dome Defense System.

The charts of the trajectory indicated that the rockets were shot from within a populated area in Gaza. The IAF retaliation attack was immediate.

I wouldn't be surprise if within a few hours

- Ahmed Tibi & Abu Mazen ... threaten us with a sue at The Hague
- The State Department through one of the clowns on duty, demands from the Israelis (yesss, from the Israelis)---> "RESTRAIN"
- Ismail Haniyeh ... declares that after "this last" IAF attack,'all the Israelis' became a target
- Al Sissi acts like he doesn't know what the fkkk we are talking about
- The N.Y. Times publishes something in the spirit ..."The IAF killed two grandmas on their way to the market, a pregnant mother and two youngsters doing homework .. on retaliation to a non-confirmed attack ... somewhere in occupied Palestine".
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#74554 Jul 9, 2014

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74555 Jul 10, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
EIGHT IN THE MORNING.
THE SCORE.
TEL AVIV -5
GAZA -0
Iron Dome just intercepted a round of five Fajr-5 rockets and destroyed them on their trajectory over the Tel Aviv area.
We will be eternally grateful to the American People, for their participation in the costs of developing the Iron Dome Defense System.
The charts of the trajectory indicated that the rockets were shot from within a populated area in Gaza. The IAF retaliation attack was immediate.
I wouldn't be surprise if within a few hours
- Ahmed Tibi & Abu Mazen ... threaten us with a sue at The Hague
- The State Department through one of the clowns on duty, demands from the Israelis (yesss, from the Israelis)---> "RESTRAIN"
- Ismail Haniyeh ... declares that after "this last" IAF attack,'all the Israelis' became a target
- Al Sissi acts like he doesn't know what the fkkk we are talking about
- The N.Y. Times publishes something in the spirit ..."The IAF killed two grandmas on their way to the market, a pregnant mother and two youngsters doing homework .. on retaliation to a non-confirmed attack ... somewhere in occupied Palestine".
If you ask me, the US State Department should ask for restraint from Texas before bothering you guys. And I don't think el-Sisi is playing dumb as much as you think. Getting Israel to round the edges on Hamas for them is smart and a gift. He should be vocal in his support. Besides, when Haniyeh forgets that he declared all Israelis targets years ago it shows he has nothing left.

When ISIS shows up in Gaza with US made MRAPs...then you have a problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Dr Guru 216,568
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 32 min Yeah 1,394,707
News Chicago Reacts to Orlando Shooting 1 hr Fa-Foxy 10
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr Anthony Scarpuzzi... 1,660
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr GEORGIA 2,681
last post wins! (Dec '10) 3 hr Retired SOF 2,130
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr GEORGIA 6,401
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Dregs Historian 102,451
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages