Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71312 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#74457 Jun 14, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, nice junket. I might choke the chicken too if I won $70K. That or take in a show :))
Wrong terminology, on my part. But, knew that. Make that 7 Benjamins or 700 George Washingtons. I feel so flaccid.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#74458 Jun 14, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong terminology, on my part. But, knew that. Make that 7 Benjamins or 700 George Washingtons. I feel so flaccid.
I'd be happy with that take-away. With the comps, you won before you played the first game and that's just when the fun started.
that cartooni dude

Hesperia, CA

#74460 Jun 15, 2014
happy Fathers Day Gentlemen...

obviously gentlemen excludes the fcuking savages of islam, most of which hate their daughters...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74461 Jun 15, 2014
that cartooni dude wrote:
happy Fathers Day Gentlemen...
obviously gentlemen excludes the fcuking savages of islam, most of which hate their daughters...
Not hate them so much as own them. If she's pretty enough they could trade up to a Benz.

Happy Father's Day Fearless!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#74462 Jun 16, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Technically, nobody is listening...they're reading so inevitably someone will read it and a portion of those people will be amused.
2. Yes. If they make me laugh they're good enough for my friends.
3. Knowing him, rubbing one out while reading of your interest in him.
Thanks for all the judgies, it's nice to know you care.
1. You're dreaming.
2. You? Laugh? Dreaming again!
3. That one could be right!
I do not send YOU judgies. I'm too busy for that.

Location hidden

#74463 Jun 16, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text> (1) Brought home 700 Benjamins from Foxwoods today.(2) I did rub one out in the shower with Foxwood's shampoo.
(1) Oh, I knew immediately you didn't win $70,000 -- LOL
(2) Surprise! I heard you! ark ark

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74464 Jun 16, 2014
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You're dreaming.
2. You? Laugh? Dreaming again!
3. That one could be right!
I do not send YOU judgies. I'm too busy for that.
I'm responding to your post after refreshing my page and seeing that your post is 5 minutes old. 5 minutes ago I had no judgies on the post before yours. You lie like a rug.

Location hidden

#74465 Jun 16, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text> I'm responding to your post after refreshing my page and seeing that your post is 5 minutes old. 5 minutes ago I had no judgies on the post before yours. You lie like a rug.
You sound like a teen-age girl. Take your meds and get a life. You are pathetic. ROFLMAO

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74466 Jun 16, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text> I'm responding to your post after refreshing my page and seeing that your post is 5 minutes old. 5 minutes ago I had no judgies on the post before yours. You lie like a rug.
Can I hump that rug, Commander? By your leave , Sir.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74467 Jun 16, 2014
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a teen-age girl. Take your meds and get a life. You are pathetic. ROFLMAO
Pathetic is when your Hollandaise breaks. My sauce does not break.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74468 Jun 16, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Can I hump that rug, Commander? By your leave , Sir.
As you is, as you were, as you will be, my give-a-shit is bent. I'll be working on it until about 4:20.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74469 Jun 16, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>As you is, as you were, as you will be, my give-a-shit is bent. I'll be working on it until about 4:20.
Does that mean I can rub my ball sack across her little mustache? Bless you.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74470 Jun 16, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Does that mean I can rub my ball sack across her little mustache? Bless you.
Manifold are my blessings...since I celebrate 4:20 in several time zones it's possible you could date rape any or all of her hair. Just remember to replace the hair scrunchies when you're finished, nobody likes sloppy dentition.
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#74471 Jun 17, 2014
Mr. Russell Wasendorf takes the cake, another Jew parasite who walks the earth.

I don't even try and I read something about you thieving conniving scum bags daily.

This guy screwed so many people it really takes the Jew to a new low..........

The most hated group of people in the world by far..........

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74472 Jun 18, 2014
YesShitCan wrote:
I have a boner for Jews and can't stay away.
We understand, ShitCan. We're flattered.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#74473 Jun 18, 2014
I'm surprised no one is discussing the three captured settlers.

Israel is going ape shit over this. So far they imprisoned a quarter of the population in the West Bank LOL.

Hey Erin, where's your Shin Bet now, huh?

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74474 Jun 18, 2014
Soy de Palestina wrote:
I'm surprised no one is discussing the three captured settlers.
Israel is going ape shit over this. So far they imprisoned a quarter of the population in the West Bank LOL.
Hey Erin, where's your Shin Bet now, huh?
Good morning, Young Man. Still having problems with those comprehension skills? Our Jew controlled media reports teenage students abducted while hitchhiking. You know, what young people often do? Hardly a "capture". But, never let the truth get in the way of your bravado.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#74475 Jun 18, 2014
Yo Soy...How about the re-arrest of 52 terrorists that were released previously? They seem to love their cots and three hots. Hope it was worth it. Uh, maybe that's where Shin Bet was. LOL

Location hidden

#74476 Jun 18, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning, Young Man. Still having problems with those comprehension skills? Our Jew controlled media reports teenage students abducted while hitchhiking. You know, what young people often do? Hardly a "capture". But, never let the truth get in the way of your bravado.
It's not "bravado". We don't even know who did it. If they appear in Gaza by some miracle, then you'll see me empty a whole clip of celebratory bravado bullets into the air.

Location hidden

#74477 Jun 18, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
Yo Soy...How about the re-arrest of 52 terrorists that were released previously? They seem to love their cots and three hots. Hope it was worth it. Uh, maybe that's where Shin Bet was. LOL
Exactly, which goes to show they have no idea what they're doing or what they're looking for. Israel is no stranger to collective punishment, so this was expected.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Henry 1,480,705
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Into The Night 62,923
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min TRUMPTRUMPTRUMP 234,146
last post wins! (Apr '13) 58 min honeymylove 2,162
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr honeymylove 2,893
FRIDAY 1/20/17 PRESIDENT TRUMP. Democrap Tota... 1 hr WatchTheInauguration 4
Cong. John Lewis is a worthless black dem. hack... 1 hr HeadBashLEWIS 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Clinton Knows Best 104,720

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages