Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71310 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#74433 Jun 5, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Hah! I wonder if the old guy with the cane realizes that dishdasha is not a good look for him.
He doesn't look like he missed a meal.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#74434 Jun 5, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>He doesn't look like he missed a meal.
What are you talking about? Clearly he's the starving-est Gazan in the bunch,
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#74436 Jun 6, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>If you knew Uzi, you'd know it's not his "ENTER" key.
Non comprendo, what am I missing??
HasbaRAT Ttolls Fixers

Australia

#74437 Jun 6, 2014
TRD “The Ratbag Deal”

Central Florida

18 hrs ago

Hah! I wonder if the old guy with the cane realizes that dishdasha is not a good look for him.

Hah! wonder if those murdering goons and thugs in military garb with the guns and truncheons realize that they look out of place and unwelcome in Gaza.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74438 Jun 6, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Non comprendo, what am I missing??
Your enter key didn't set the spacing, it was copy-pasted that way.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74439 Jun 6, 2014
HasbaRAT Ttolls Fixers wrote:
TRD “The Ratbag Deal”
Central Florida
18 hrs ago
Hah! I wonder if the old guy with the cane realizes that dishdasha is not a good look for him.
Hah! wonder if those murdering goons and thugs in military garb with the guns and truncheons realize that they look out of place and unwelcome in Gaza.
“The Ratbag Deal”? You not getting enough air time on Blaming Israel? Just asking since even there, Hamas cops look like they belong just fine in Gaza and no amount of exterminating Jews will change that. Besides, it's not those guys the Palestinians need to fear, it's the Hamas enforcers who aren't wearing uniforms they should worry about.

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#74441 Jun 6, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Your enter key didn't set the spacing, it was copy-pasted that way.
Thanks but call me stupid still no idea, but it was a copy-paste

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74442 Jun 6, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks but call me stupid still no idea, but it was a copy-paste
No biggie...the high priestess of punctuation was taking a shot at you and I just told her not to kill the messenger.
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#74443 Jun 6, 2014
Such a loved people, ha ha ha..........

This is why over the past 700 years the Jews have been evicted from 79 different countries. Tells you a lot, doesn't it? Funny how not a single word of this is ever discussed by the media, isn't it? In fact this is exactly what they were doing to the German people in 1934, and why Hitler was able to rise to power so rapidly. The German people were literally dying of starvation in the streets. Whole families starved to death while rich Jews actually stepped over their dying, pleading bodies on their way to a nice restaurant.

Such a greedy group of low life's..........

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74444 Jun 7, 2014
Speaking of low life, why can't we all just get along? LMFAO

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/06/05/hamas-p...

Let's separate the wheat from the wheat, or the chaff from the chaff, or something like that.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74445 Jun 7, 2014
Speaking of low life, "one of hundreds of so-called "honor killings" carried out every year in Pakistan against women accused of bringing shame to their conservative families through sexual transgressions." YesShitCanTroll those Jews are savages.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74446 Jun 7, 2014
YesWeCan wrote:
Such a loved people, ha ha ha..........
This is why over the past 700 years the Jews have been evicted from 79 different countries. Tells you a lot, doesn't it? Funny how not a single word of this is ever discussed by the media, isn't it? In fact this is exactly what they were doing to the German people in 1934, and why Hitler was able to rise to power so rapidly. The German people were literally dying of starvation in the streets. Whole families starved to death while rich Jews actually stepped over their dying, pleading bodies on their way to a nice restaurant.
Such a greedy group of low life's..........
If you're hungry I can help...there's leftover Veal Saltimbocca and wild mushroom risotto in the fridge. If you want me to step over your dying, pleading body I can do that too, only you need to commence to dying right away since I'm not sure how long I'll feel so generous.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74448 Jun 7, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Speaking of low life, why can't we all just get along? LMFAO
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/06/05/hamas-p...
Let's separate the wheat from the wheat, or the chaff from the chaff, or something like that.
Talk about a missed opportunity! This is all they've been talking about for months and yet they still managed to skip over the part where the government pays it's employees. I'd have thought that would be one of the first things on their minds, right after driving the Jews into the Med.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74449 Jun 7, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Speaking of low life, "one of hundreds of so-called "honor killings" carried out every year in Pakistan against women accused of bringing shame to their conservative families through sexual transgressions." YesShitCanTroll those Jews are savages.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014...
How is it you're still fascinated by these Islamic "dog bites man" stories? Everyone knows women are chattel and subject to the rules of the house over the rule of law. One of the highest paying positions in Pakistan is honor-stone sales.(What? You didn't think there was an auto industry did you? All they have are those 3-wheeled Cushman-looking jitneys and knock-offs of 70's-era Japanese motorscooters)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74451 Jun 11, 2014
Once upon a time, a powerful Emperor of the Rising Sun advertised for a new Chief Samurai. After a year, only three applied for the job: a Japanese, a Chinese and a Jewish Samurai.

"Demonstrate your skills!" commanded the Emperor.

The Japanese Samurai stepped forward, opened a tiny box, and released a fly. He drew his samurai sword and *"Swish!" the fly fell to the floor, neatly divided in two!

"What a feat!" said the Emperor. "Number Two Samurai, show me what you do."

The Chinese Samurai smiled confidently, stepped forward and opened a tiny box, releasing a fly. He drew his samurai sword and "Swish! Swish!" The fly fell to the floor neatly quartered.

"That is quite a skill!" nodded the Emperor. "How are you going to top that, Number Three Samurai?"

The Jewish Samurai, Obi-wan Goldstein, stepped forward and opened a tiny box, releasing one fly. He then drew his samurai sword and "Swoooooosh!" flourished his sword so mightily that a gust of wind blew through the room. But the fly was still buzzing around!

In disappointment, the Emperor said, "What kind of skill is that? The fly isn't even dead."

"Dead? Dead?" replied the Jewish Samurai. "Dead is easy; But Circumcised?"

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#74452 Jun 12, 2014
TRD wrote:
Circumcised?"
When you tell a joke and nobody is listening, is it still funny? Do you laugh at your own jokes? Where's your partner-in-crime?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74453 Jun 12, 2014
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
When you tell a joke and nobody is listening, is it still funny? Do you laugh at your own jokes? Where's your partner-in-crime?
Allow me to respond in three parts:

1. Technically, nobody is listening...they're reading so inevitably someone will read it and a portion of those people will be amused.

2. Yes. If they make me laugh they're good enough for my friends.

3. Knowing him, rubbing one out while reading of your interest in him.

Thanks for all the judgies, it's nice to know you care.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74454 Jun 13, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me to respond in three parts:
1. Technically, nobody is listening...they're reading so inevitably someone will read it and a portion of those people will be amused.
2. Yes. If they make me laugh they're good enough for my friends.
3. Knowing him, rubbing one out while reading of your interest in him.
Thanks for all the judgies, it's nice to know you care.
Looks like a poor rendition of that trite rendition of "If a tree falls in the forest but there is nobody there to hear it, does it make a sound?" Brought home 700 Benjamins from Foxwoods today, free overnight room and free meals. The "noise" was deafening. I did rub one out in the shower this A.M. with Foxwood's shampoo. So, if I let out what I thought was an audible groan and there was nobody listening, was it really "audible", or did I imagine it? I couldn't read Chef's posts to make it happen. It was the night before's winnings.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74455 Jun 13, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like a poor rendition of that trite rendition of "If a tree falls in the forest but there is nobody there to hear it, does it make a sound?" Brought home 700 Benjamins from Foxwoods today, free overnight room and free meals. The "noise" was deafening. I did rub one out in the shower this A.M. with Foxwood's shampoo. So, if I let out what I thought was an audible groan and there was nobody listening, was it really "audible", or did I imagine it? I couldn't read Chef's posts to make it happen. It was the night before's winnings.
Wow, nice junket. I might choke the chicken too if I won $70K. That or take in a show :))
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#74456 Jun 14, 2014
WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Herbert Pagani was a Libyan born Jew, artist and musician. He died of leukemia in 1988 in California at the age of 44.

A speech which is, sadly, as relevant today as it was when it was first taped almost 40 years ago.

http://youtu.be/JQoO2ATpoQo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Crossroads50 1,480,086
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min Dr Guru 234,048
last post wins! (Dec '10) 59 min They cannot kill ... 2,892
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2,161
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 62,890
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 7,990
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr SweLL GirL 10,070

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages