Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 20 comments on the Jan 18, 2009, Chicago Tribune story titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#74366 May 13, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Y'know, not long ago you were in here trying to rub a stink on Jewish women because one of them was giving hummers to the leader of the free world. Now you have the nerve to bring this shit up? Clinton lied and denied his way through his term of office and continues his "ministry" from the helm of several powerful foundations. I don't hear you raising any rabble over any slimeball Baptists. How about those Quakers...where is your fake indignation over their association with Richard Nixon? He was such a weasel, we couldn't even let him finish his term.
Why don't you pull your head out of your ass and heed the advice of a very learned Catholic/Protestant/Agnostic:
"...We all know that people are the same where ever we go
There is good and bad in everyone,
We learn to live, we learn to give
Each other what we need to survive together alive...."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CmALA8miQY8XX
Of he did and he is a Democrat just like 80% of the Jews in the US, Mr. and Mrs. Clinton and you all can't be trusted, you see Democrats are not Americans they pretend to be but are far from it, they will wave the flag and act American but in the end they are all treasonous scum bags.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#74368 May 13, 2014
YesWeCan wrote:
<quoted text>
Of he did and he is a Democrat just like 80% of the Jews in the US, Mr. and Mrs. Clinton and you all can't be trusted, you see Democrats are not Americans they pretend to be but are far from it, they will wave the flag and act American but in the end they are all treasonous scum bags.
Are you still waiting for your work visa? You should write Holder personally and tell him it's tough to get a job with that diaper on your head and it just isn't fair. Tell him you need assistance with that Jew landlord who keeps hounding you for the rent. Maybe you can get a small business loan to get a new lawn mower that doesn't smoke up the neighborhood when you try to get into those gated communities. There's help if you know where to look, Abdul.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#74369 May 13, 2014
YesWeCan wrote:
<quoted text>
50% of the country is male. Coincidentally 50% of Jews are male...you better not turn your back on any males.

Doofus.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#74370 May 14, 2014
A few years ago, the terrorist organization Hamas, decided to send a gift

to the President of Israel . They sent him an elaborate box with a note .

The President opened the box and saw that the content was feces ( shit, merde).

He opened the note which said “ For you and the proud people of Israel”.

Since the President of Israel, Mr Shimon Peres is a wise and experienced person

he decided to reciprocrate and he sent to Hamas a very nice parcel and a note.

The leaders of Hamas were very surprised to receive the parcel and opened it very carefully suspecting that it might contain a bomb.

After opening they discovered that it contained a small “chip” that was rechargable by solar energy with 1800 Terabyte memory and a

3D hologram display capable of functioning in any type of cellular phone or Tablet or laptop. In other words the most advanced technological

invention and development made in Israel.

The Hamas leaders were very impressed and read the note which said

“ Every leader gives the best his people can produce “

Yes, fuck islam. The cult for assholes

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74371 May 14, 2014
Another intelligent post from someone that sees through the fog. How many can you answer? Uh, besides, "None of the above". LMAO

If you consider Palestine to be a "Sovereign" and "Independent" country that goes back through most of recorded history as many would have you to believe, then a few questions need to be answered:
When was it founded and by whom?
What were its borders?
What was its capital?
Who was the President?
What was its form of government?
What were its major cities?
What constituted the basis of its economy?
Who was the Palestinian leader before Yasser Arafat?
Was Palestine ever recognized by a country whose existence, at that time or now, leaves no room for interpretation?
What was the language of the country of Palestine?
What was the prevalent religion of the country of Palestine?
What was the name of its currency and what was the approximate exchange rate of the Palestinian monetary unit against the US dollar, German mark, GB pound, or Japanese yen on any particular date?
And, finally, since there is no such country today, what caused its demise and when did it occur?
If these so-called "Palestinians" are anything but a generic collection of Arabs from all over the rest of the Arab world and if they really have a genuine ethnic identity that gives them right for self-determination, then why did they never try to become an independent and sovereign nation until Arabs suffered their devastating defeat in the Six Day War in 1967?
cartOOni

United States

#74373 May 14, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Another intelligent post from someone that sees through the fog. How many can you answer? Uh, besides, "None of the above". LMAO
If you consider Palestine to be a "Sovereign" and "Independent" country that goes back through most of recorded history as many would have you to believe, then a few questions need to be answered:
What were its borders?
What was its capital?
Who was the President?
Was Palestine ever recognized by a country whose existence, at that time or now, leaves no room for interpretation?
What was the name of its currency and what was the approximate exchange rate of the Palestinian monetary unit against the US dollar, German mark, GB pound, or Japanese yen on any particular date?
And, finally, since there is no such country today, what caused its demise and when did it occur?
If these so-called "Palestinians" are anything but a generic collection of Arabs from all over the rest of the Arab world and if they really have a genuine ethnic identity that gives them right for self-determination, then why did they never try to become an independent and sovereign nation until Arabs suffered their devastating defeat in the Six Day War in 1967?
YEAH.......... what he said.

Go Yumpin
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#74374 May 15, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
What were its borders?
What was its capital?
Who was the President?
EXCELLENT.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#74375 May 15, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
What were its borders?
What was its capital?
Who was the President?
Where did you copy that from? Definitely not your writing. Much too intelligent.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74376 May 15, 2014
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you copy that from? Definitely not your writing. Much too intelligent.
If your comprehension skills were as proficient as your sarcasm, you would see that I admit that it was copied. Can you read? Back to the bleachers and your pom poms.
BigRabbit

Adelaide, Australia

#74378 May 16, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
What were its borders?
What was its capital?
Who was the President?
We can Win The War on Terror Without a Single Dead Soldier
"...Iran is a vibrant, ethnically diverse melting-pot of Kurds, Turks, Azeris, and Arabs...owes its Islamic heritage to a wave of immigration from Arabia...
...urge the President to build upon this multicultural heritage and declare Iran a "Nation of Immigrants."
...Iran will be obliged to accept millions of immigrants from West Africa and Latin America.
Any Iranian who resisted would surely be called "racist" and fired from his job.
By 2060, Iranians would be reduced to a small minority and no longer a threat. By 2100 the Iranians would disappear completely.
Don't declare "War." Declare "Nation of Immigrants." The results are the same without a single shot fired."
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#74381 May 16, 2014
As in Arab Muslim countries, Palestinians have a very high birth rate - so high, in fact, that in a few decades to come, Arabs may outnumber Jews within the land of Israel.

Such an event would clearly pose a dire threat to Israel and its mandated Jewish identity.

Ha Ha Ha..........

Hey cartOOni when was the last time you smelled fresh air? You've had you head up the Jew arsssssssssssssssss for so long I would bet many years ago.
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#74383 May 16, 2014
cartOOni wrote:
<quoted text>
YEAH.......... what he said.
Go Yumpin
What a weak spineless brown nose you are..........

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74384 May 16, 2014
YesWeCan wrote:
As in Arab Muslim countries, Palestinians have a very high birth rate - so high, in fact, that in a few decades to come, Arabs may outnumber Jews within the land of Israel.
Such an event would clearly pose a dire threat to Israel and its mandated Jewish identity.
Ha Ha Ha..........
Hey cartOOni when was the last time you smelled fresh air? You've had you head up the Jew arsssssssssssssssss for so long I would bet many years ago.
You may be on to something here, maybe Israel should Nakba them all up and get it over with.

There's a word for people who state the obvious...and another one for those who ignore it. I bet Europe belongs to Muslims before Israel does, got anything to wager? Shabbat shalom, mofugger.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74385 May 16, 2014
BigRabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
We can Win The War on Terror Without a Single Dead Soldier
"...Iran is a vibrant, ethnically diverse melting-pot of Kurds, Turks, Azeris, and Arabs...owes its Islamic heritage to a wave of immigration from Arabia...
...urge the President to build upon this multicultural heritage and declare Iran a "Nation of Immigrants."
...Iran will be obliged to accept millions of immigrants from West Africa and Latin America.
Any Iranian who resisted would surely be called "racist" and fired from his job.
By 2060, Iranians would be reduced to a small minority and no longer a threat. By 2100 the Iranians would disappear completely.
Don't declare "War." Declare "Nation of Immigrants." The results are the same without a single shot fired."
You clearly have issues. Too bad you won't live long enough to see your doomsday predictions come true. Infuriating, isn't it? LMFAO
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#74387 May 17, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You may be on to something here, maybe Israel should Nakba them all up and get it over with.
There's a word for people who state the obvious...and another one for those who ignore it. I bet Europe belongs to Muslims before Israel does, got anything to wager? Shabbat shalom, mofugger.
Do I have anything to wager, are you kidding, I have more assets and cash than you and several of your little friends on here. Just because I don't like Jews doesn't mean I am broke dipshttttttttttt.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74388 May 17, 2014
YesWeCan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I have anything to wager, are you kidding, I have more assets and cash than you and several of your little friends on here. Just because I don't like Jews doesn't mean I am broke dipshttttttttttt.
I see racism hasn't affected you presumptuousness. Tell you what, I need to reupholster the seats in my plane so what say we make it an even $20k? That way, if you win you'll be able to pay off the mortgage on your "home" and get it out of the police impound. Paypal work for you?
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#74389 May 17, 2014
“Something bad happened” when Michael Stephen Spiegel boarded the Bella Mar at a Fort Myers Beach dock slip Thursday morning to see his ex-wife and her fiance.

Spiegel, 70, refused to elaborate for Lee County detectives without an attorney present, reports state. But deputies found the bullet-pierced, lifeless bodies of Marilyn Spiegel, 69, and Harry Carlip, 70, inside the vessel and arrested Michael Spiegel on two first-degree murder charges.

Does it ever end with the Jewish element in our society. They prove over and over again to be in the no character zone, it's all about the almighty dollar. Fort Myers and also Naples has very few Jews here, the population is probably a 0.1% of general population, we are very fortunate for this reason but still have issues with them. And please, Israel get the fckkkkk out of the US tax payer pockets you greedy parasites..........

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74391 May 17, 2014
YesWeCan wrote:
“Something bad happened” when Michael Stephen Spiegel boarded the Bella Mar at a Fort Myers Beach dock slip Thursday morning to see his ex-wife and her fiance.
Spiegel, 70, refused to elaborate for Lee County detectives without an attorney present, reports state. But deputies found the bullet-pierced, lifeless bodies of Marilyn Spiegel, 69, and Harry Carlip, 70, inside the vessel and arrested Michael Spiegel on two first-degree murder charges.
Does it ever end with the Jewish element in our society. They prove over and over again to be in the no character zone, it's all about the almighty dollar. Fort Myers and also Naples has very few Jews here, the population is probably a 0.1% of general population, we are very fortunate for this reason but still have issues with them. And please, Israel get the fckkkkk out of the US tax payer pockets you greedy parasites..........
So, you're trying to say you live in a shitty area and when you're not jumping to conclusions, you're standing in the dog's business? I feel for you.(all you had to do is say you can't afford to bet right now, I'd understand)
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#74393 May 17, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
I see racism hasn't affected you presumptuousness. Tell you what, I need to reupholster the seats in my plane so what say we make it an even $20k? That way, if you win you'll be able to pay off the mortgage on your "home" and get it out of the police impound. Paypal work for you?
Funny!!!!!!!!!!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74395 May 18, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny!!!!!!!!!!
Sad, really. I think he's trying to "show" as affluent when it's his IP that's from Naples and he lives in some place like Immokolee or Lehigh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,220,287
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Scrutiny 187,328
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 9 min Cracker Jack 88
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 28 min texas pete 5,909
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Progressive Democrat 52,858
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Michael Satterfield 99,362
Ask Amy 4-25-15 3 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]