Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70147 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#74324 May 10, 2014
BigRabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
The Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide 1948, defines genocide as “any of a number of acts committed with the intent to destroy in whole or in part a national, ethnic, RACIAL or religious group: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; DELIBERATELY INFLICTING ON THE GROUP CONDITIONS OF LIFE calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part.”
It does NOT have to be violent.
Anti-whites flood ALL and ONlY white countries with non-whites then they say and area is 'too white' so they say it needs 'more diversity'(less whites).
ALL and ONLY White countries/ communities are being chased down and forced to accept 'Diversity'.
Diversity is a codeword for White Genocide.”
Hey Anti-white. If no one wants to live in an Asian or Black country like you said then why are your Anti-whites turning ALL white countries into Asian and Black countries?
youtube.com/watch...
Can you please describe for me the non-violent actions available for the purpose of
"(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;"? The language seems unambiguous enough but I am open to any definition that has come up due to improvements in technology since 1948. Since the bottom line is that the act of genocide requires you to wipe out a group of people, it would be gratifying to see that science now allows it to happen without all the gore. Pretty much the only thing standing between me and an Islamic genocide is the inevitable cleanup afterward.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#74325 May 10, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not disagreeing with you. But, where did these "white" countries come from? What goes around comes around. Just saying.
You too? I'm still trying to wrap my head around "red states" and "blue states". A "white state" seems like it would be the perfect vacation spot, no? Except, it would probably attract some pretty unsavory characters since most of the "white power" folks I've seen are idiots.
BigRabbit

Adelaide, Australia

#74326 May 10, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Can you please describe for me the non-violent actions available for the purpose of
"(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;"? The language seems unambiguous enough but I am open to any definition that has come up due to improvements in technology since 1948. Since the bottom line is that the act of genocide requires you to wipe out a group of people, it would be gratifying to see that science now allows it to happen without all the gore. Pretty much the only thing standing between me and an Islamic genocide is the inevitable cleanup afterward.
Hi TRD Mass non-white immigration and then 'assimilation' in All and Only white countries is White Genocide. It only gets rid of white people.

&#9642; Moving millions of non-White immigrants into traditionally White countries over a period of years. This alone is not genocide, but the next step makes it part of genocide.

&#9642; Legally forcing White areas to be “diversified” or “enriched”. This is known as “Forced Assimilation”.

Since massive immigration and forced assimilation inevitably blend a people out of existence or nearly so, that combination is regarded as genocide when it’s done to Tibetans in Tibet, and it’s genocide when it’s done to Whites in White countries, by Article II, part c of the United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide:

“Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part.”

&#9642; Government refusal to remove genocidal policies that are in place today.

&#9642; Putting in place “hate speech” laws to deny or suppress opposition to White genocide or its effects.

Multiculturalism is a code word for White Genocide
BigRabbit

Adelaide, Australia

#74327 May 10, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not disagreeing with you. But, where did these "white" countries come from? What goes around comes around. Just saying.
You are not disagreeing with me but you are Justifying White Genocide.

The Zulus wiped out the Hottentots, the Japanese wiped the Ainu, Turks and Arabs stole land from Whites and made White children slaves.

The Mohawks wiped out the Hurons, scalped them alive,“baptized” their scalped heads with boiling water, then “adorned” them with fire branded “necklaces”.

Just look at what Genghis Khan and the mongols did!
But YOU anti-Whites only ever justify the Genocide of my people, White people,“because of history”.

Anti-racist is a >codeword< for anti-White.

You will love this cartoon
BigRabbit

Adelaide, Australia

#74328 May 10, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You too? I'm still trying to wrap my head around "red states" and "blue states". A "white state" seems like it would be the perfect vacation spot, no? Except, it would probably attract some pretty unsavory characters since most of the "white power" folks I've seen are idiots.
Every European country was a white country until the Anti-Whites opened up their boarders to the 3rd world.

If you don't fell safe in white countries then try a Mixed race country or a black country.

Go for a walk through Johannesburg, or LA after dark then compare your experience to Stockholm 10 years ago before it was opened up to the 3rd world by the Anti-whites.

I'm proud to be black said a black man.
I'm proud to be Asian said and Asian man.
I'm proud to be white
said a Racist.
Anti-racist is a code-word for Anti-white.

Hey you have to see this Hitla cartoon

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#74329 May 10, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You too? I'm still trying to wrap my head around "red states" and "blue states". A "white state" seems like it would be the perfect vacation spot, no? Except, it would probably attract some pretty unsavory characters since most of the "white power" folks I've seen are idiots.
Just got back from the casino. Two large African Homies were shucking and jiving in the elevator to the parking lots. They got of at level 2. We continued to level 3. An old white man, like myself, said "Heaven help us". My wife and I didn't laugh until we got to our car. Then I cracked up.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#74331 May 10, 2014
BigRabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not disagreeing with me but you are Justifying White Genocide.
The Zulus wiped out the Hottentots, the Japanese wiped the Ainu, Turks and Arabs stole land from Whites and made White children slaves.
The Mohawks wiped out the Hurons, scalped them alive,“baptized” their scalped heads with boiling water, then “adorned” them with fire branded “necklaces”.
Just look at what Genghis Khan and the mongols did!
But YOU anti-Whites only ever justify the Genocide of my people, White people,“because of history”.
Anti-racist is a >codeword< for anti-White.
You will love this cartoon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lKDeyuM0-OgXX
I'm a Caucasion, Skinhead. Far from anit-white. I am anti-nazi and think YOUR people have swastika tats on those shiny domes and should be tarred and feathered and thrown off a cliff. I noticed you conveniently left out persecution of the Aboriges. Have one in your barn? Were you an extra in the Mel Gibson's Mad Max movie made down under? I'm sure I saw you.
BigRabbit

Adelaide, Australia

#74332 May 10, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Just got back from the casino. Two large African Homies were shucking and jiving in the elevator to the parking lots. They got of at level 2. We continued to level 3. An old white man, like myself, said "Heaven help us". My wife and I didn't laugh until we got to our car. Then I cracked up.
That's great to hear. When people are first exposed to The Mantra (Bobs Mantra) they usually laugh at it, then argue with it and then when they go to the shopping center and see all the mixed race children hanging off the shopping carts or the white men with Asian wives then they can't forget The Mantra.

No “anti-racists” say a 100% Black area needs more diversity.
No “anti-racists” say a 100% Asian area needs more diversity.
No “anti-racists” say a 100% Muslim area needs more diversity.
According to “anti-racists”, they are already 100% diverse.
They say ALL & ONLY White areas need to be more diverse, and that White areas only stop needing to be more diverse when there are no White people left in them.
“Diversity” Means Chasing Down the Last White Person.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#74334 May 10, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You too? I'm still trying to wrap my head around "red states" and "blue states". A "white state" seems like it would be the perfect vacation spot, no? Except, it would probably attract some pretty unsavory characters since most of the "white power" folks I've seen are idiots.
I'm sure there white states and white towns. They just don't advertise it. When a white State Trooper over an obvious grown black man and calls him "boy", it's a clue where they don't want to live there. Anyway, here's another. We were in the corral at Paneras for lunch today at the Casino. We go there a lot and I noticed that the complexion of the new help was considerable darker. The regular staff appeared to be MIA. There's was only one person ahead of us and he was upset and sai9d to my wife, "They're ignoring me". The service was a lot slower and it wasn't that crowded. The man was of some Spanish ancestry. You know, they all look the same. He says, Look over there. That lady is too good to get in line with us, and they wanted equal rights?" The black person on the register was waiting on an elderly lady of the same persuasion. I said, "You mean the line jumper? People do that all the time." As luck would have it, we get the same guy. He said he heard us talking in line and Paneras has a policy regarding serving the elderly. I said, do we look like spring chickens? I said when it is busy, all you see is white hair and slow walking. But, they wait in the corral like the rest of us. He made no further eye contact and my wife thought he was rude. The boy got caught kicking whitey to the curb and he didn't like being told so. My lunch was excellent. LMFAO
BigRabbit

Adelaide, Australia

#74335 May 10, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sure there white states and white towns. They just don't advertise it. When a white State Trooper over an obvious grown black man and calls him "boy", it's a clue where they don't want to live there. Anyway, here's another. We were in the corral at Paneras for lunch today at the Casino. We go there a lot and I noticed that the complexion of the new help was considerable darker. The regular staff appeared to be MIA. There's was only one person ahead of us and he was upset and sai9d to my wife, "They're ignoring me". The service was a lot slower and it wasn't that crowded. The man was of some Spanish ancestry. You know, they all look the same. He says, Look over there. That lady is too good to get in line with us, and they wanted equal rights?" The black person on the register was waiting on an elderly lady of the same persuasion. I said, "You mean the line jumper? People do that all the time." As luck would have it, we get the same guy. He said he heard us talking in line and Paneras has a policy regarding serving the elderly. I said, do we look like spring chickens? I said when it is busy, all you see is white hair and slow walking. But, they wait in the corral like the rest of us. He made no further eye contact and my wife thought he was rude. The boy got caught kicking whitey to the curb and he didn't like being told so. My lunch was excellent. LMFAO
If anyone call you racist just say

'In your opinion I'm a racist, you're only saying that because I'm white, Anti-racist is a code word for Anti-white.'

Everyone knows Anti-racist is just a code word for Anti-white.

My people, White People, are only10% of the global population, with only 2% being women of child bearing age. Hundreds of millions of non-Whites are pouring into EVERY & ONLY White countries.

Our governments are FORCE integrating/assimilation us with all these non-Whites. This is clearly a program to make White children minorities (and worse) in ALL the countries their ancestors built and created.

Africa is STILL FULL of Africans
Asia is STILL FULL of Asians
Only Whites are targeted for Diversity
Diversity is a code word for White-Genocide

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#74336 May 10, 2014
BigRabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi TRD Mass non-white immigration and then 'assimilation' in All and Only white countries is White Genocide. It only gets rid of white people.
&#9642; Moving millions of non-White immigrants into traditionally White countries over a period of years. This alone is not genocide, but the next step makes it part of genocide.
&#9642; Legally forcing White areas to be “diversified” or “enriched”. This is known as “Forced Assimilation”.
Since massive immigration and forced assimilation inevitably blend a people out of existence or nearly so, that combination is regarded as genocide when it’s done to Tibetans in Tibet, and it’s genocide when it’s done to Whites in White countries, by Article II, part c of the United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide:
“Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part.”
&#9642; Government refusal to remove genocidal policies that are in place today.
&#9642; Putting in place “hate speech” laws to deny or suppress opposition to White genocide or its effects.
Multiculturalism is a code word for White Genocide
Interesting. I see your point but I can also see where you'll run into resistance. For my part, I get my hackles up when you use the word that symbolizes an event which wiped out half my family to describe a slow decline from white to taupe in Australia. They aren't the same thing and you know it. I'd think that with the kind of genius that is responsible for that cartoon, you could find a word that not only better defines what's happening to whites but also does less to offend the families of people who were touched by actual mass physical slaughter.

How does "Pigment Invasion" grab you? It certainly addresses the unwanted qualities of mass non-white immigration without infringing on other, better established atrocities. Maybe a little more time at the drawing board will produce the proper prose, the singular descriptor for what's happening to you. Good luck with it...it's already too late for us.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#74337 May 10, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sure there white states and white towns. They just don't advertise it. When a white State Trooper over an obvious grown black man and calls him "boy", it's a clue where they don't want to live there. Anyway, here's another. We were in the corral at Paneras for lunch today at the Casino. We go there a lot and I noticed that the complexion of the new help was considerable darker. The regular staff appeared to be MIA. There's was only one person ahead of us and he was upset and sai9d to my wife, "They're ignoring me". The service was a lot slower and it wasn't that crowded. The man was of some Spanish ancestry. You know, they all look the same. He says, Look over there. That lady is too good to get in line with us, and they wanted equal rights?" The black person on the register was waiting on an elderly lady of the same persuasion. I said, "You mean the line jumper? People do that all the time." As luck would have it, we get the same guy. He said he heard us talking in line and Paneras has a policy regarding serving the elderly. I said, do we look like spring chickens? I said when it is busy, all you see is white hair and slow walking. But, they wait in the corral like the rest of us. He made no further eye contact and my wife thought he was rude. The boy got caught kicking whitey to the curb and he didn't like being told so. My lunch was excellent. LMFAO
I make it a habit to not piss off the food service personnel until I've got my food in hand. If I was working the line and some offensive prick tried to run me down, I'd make sure there was some bonus protein in the order.On a much higher note, have you ever had the Spinach & Artichoke Breakfast Soufflé at Paneras? Un-fcuking believable!

I hear Idaho is pretty white. At least the skinheads have good taste...that's some pretty country up there.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#74338 May 10, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I make it a habit to not piss off the food service personnel until I've got my food in hand. If I was working the line and some offensive prick tried to run me down, I'd make sure there was some bonus protein in the order.On a much higher note, have you ever had the Spinach & Artichoke Breakfast Soufflé at Paneras? Un-fcuking believable!
I hear Idaho is pretty white. At least the skinheads have good taste...that's some pretty country up there.
This creole only takes the orders and processes your comp card. They are far removed from the "preparers". I always get double grilled on whole grain Italian Combo, and I'm drooling as I type. On a lower note, real men don't eat souffleas. We eat 3 eggs up with sausage and homefries, topped off with strong coffee. Do you have green tea, too? Have you ever been tea bagged? YMMLMFAO 8>) How'd get that little thingie over your "e" on your sissy souflea?
atheist infidel

United States

#74339 May 10, 2014
Happy Mothers day boys.... well... yo mamas, yo gran mommas yo wifeys, daughters, daughter in laws... single man parents etc.....

http://www.wallscorner.com/walls/beautiful-co...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#74340 May 10, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>This creole only takes the orders and processes your comp card. They are far removed from the "preparers". I always get double grilled on whole grain Italian Combo, and I'm drooling as I type. On a lower note, real men don't eat souffleas. We eat 3 eggs up with sausage and homefries, topped off with strong coffee. Do you have green tea, too? Have you ever been tea bagged? YMMLMFAO 8>) How'd get that little thingie over your "e" on your sissy souflea?
Yes, all the fart foods make you so manly. Do you ask her to pull your finger? The emoticons don't work on Topix but the little doohickey comes from here:

http://allpoetry.com/column/7516863-A-Practic...

I haven't seen the first bean yet and it's been about two years since we planted some coffee plants. Come to think of it...I haven't seen the coffee plants lately. I wonder if they're hiding with the blueberries, we had a dozen bushes at one time and now they're all gone. Can't keep anything alive under the tree canopy. Screw Al Gore.
BigRabbit

Adelaide, Australia

#74341 May 10, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting. I see your point but I can also see where you'll run into resistance. For my part, I get my hackles up when you use the word that symbolizes an event which wiped out half my family to describe a slow decline from white to taupe in Australia. They aren't the same thing and you know it. I'd think that with the kind of genius that is responsible for that cartoon, you could find a word that not only better defines what's happening to whites but also does less to offend the families of people who were touched by actual mass physical slaughter.
How does "Pigment Invasion" grab you? It certainly addresses the unwanted qualities of mass non-white immigration without infringing on other, better established atrocities. Maybe a little more time at the drawing board will produce the proper prose, the singular descriptor for what's happening to you. Good luck with it...it's already too late for us.
Are you suggesting that the Genocide by murder the way the Jewish Bolsheviks did to the white Russians and Ukrainians (the genocide of 10 Million people) in peace time 1930's is the only legitimate use of the word Genocide? Do you want to trademark that word too?

You can call it 'pigment invasion' when Israel is flooded with 20 million Africans by anti-jews but that is genocide according to the UN which can be

"any of a number of acts committed with the intent to destroy in whole or in part a national, ethnic, RACIAL or religious group: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; DELIBERATELY INFLICTING ON THE GROUP CONDITIONS OF LIFE calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part.”

You can go around telling everyone that this is not proper genocide it's just' pigment invasion' if you like. Good luck with that.

Whites are only 10% of the worlds population but our nations are being flooded with non whites. Africa is for Africans Asia is for Asians White countries are for everyone!? Thats geNOcide. Diversity in All and Only white countries is a code word for White Genocide.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#74342 May 10, 2014
atheist infidel wrote:
Happy Mothers day boys.... well... yo mamas, yo gran mommas yo wifeys, daughters, daughter in laws... single man parents etc.....
http://www.wallscorner.com/walls/beautiful-co...
Nice flowers ya mutha :>)) Thanks Fearless, have a happy day your own self.
BigRabbit

Adelaide, Australia

#74343 May 10, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a Caucasion, Skinhead. Far from anit-white. I am anti-nazi and think YOUR people have swastika tats on those shiny domes and should be tarred and feathered and thrown off a cliff. I noticed you conveniently left out persecution of the Aboriges. Have one in your barn? Were you an extra in the Mel Gibson's Mad Max movie made down under? I'm sure I saw you.
So if you are not an Anti-White. Why then do you call white people who protest against the deliberate genocide of our people racistnatzisthatwanttokill6tri llionjewsandclonehitla?

If flooding black aboriginals lands with non-blacks is genocide.

Then flooding All and Only white peoples lands with non-whites is genocide too isn't it? Or is this where the Anti-white double standard was born?

Anti-racist is a code word for Anti-White

song girl

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#74344 May 10, 2014
BigRabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you suggesting that the Genocide by murder the way the Jewish Bolsheviks did to the white Russians and Ukrainians (the genocide of 10 Million people) in peace time 1930's is the only legitimate use of the word Genocide? Do you want to trademark that word too?
You can call it 'pigment invasion' when Israel is flooded with 20 million Africans by anti-jews but that is genocide according to the UN which can be
"any of a number of acts committed with the intent to destroy in whole or in part a national, ethnic, RACIAL or religious group: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; DELIBERATELY INFLICTING ON THE GROUP CONDITIONS OF LIFE calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part.”
You can go around telling everyone that this is not proper genocide it's just' pigment invasion' if you like. Good luck with that.
Whites are only 10% of the worlds population but our nations are being flooded with non whites. Africa is for Africans Asia is for Asians White countries are for everyone!? Thats geNOcide. Diversity in All and Only white countries is a code word for White Genocide.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lKDeyuM0-OgXX
All I'm saying is that I think there'll need to be some actual white deaths in the name of racial cleansing in order to qualify for genocide status. I'm not trying to minimize the threat you face but if it's important enough to matter to you it's important enough to have it's own name.

Look, I'm not exactly a steward of the race, I've let you and my co-Caucasians down by allowing my daughter to intermarry. As we speak, she is surrounding me with little F-1 Jewbans. If we're lucky, we'll be able to breed my grandson back to a purebred white Jew and end up with a 5/8 - 3/8 Jewban cross. The F-1 is already smart as a whip and has a rifle for an arm. His son should be better than Koufax.
BigRabbit

Adelaide, Australia

#74345 May 10, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
All I'm saying is that I think there'll need to be some actual white deaths in the name of racial cleansing in order to qualify for genocide status. I'm not trying to minimize the threat you face but if it's important enough to matter to you it's important enough to have it's own name.
Look, I'm not exactly a steward of the race, I've let you and my co-Caucasians down by allowing my daughter to intermarry. As we speak, she is surrounding me with little F-1 Jewbans. If we're lucky, we'll be able to breed my grandson back to a purebred white Jew and end up with a 5/8 - 3/8 Jewban cross. The F-1 is already smart as a whip and has a rifle for an arm. His son should be better than Koufax.
We have established that Genocide does not have to be violent so long as it fits the Criteria of the UN 1948 convention.

It is important and we have a word for it. White Genocide and it is done through mass non-white immigration and then assimilation 'Diversification' in All and Only white countries by Anti-whites on the Left and Right.

I'm pleased that you understand. I don't understand your double Dutch at the end but wish you well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amy august 2 1 min RACE 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min ChristineW 1,264,211
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Dr Guru 194,670
News Lollapalooza day two marked by angst, apathy-an... 4 hr RappersRTHUGS 3
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr budd 54,342
Please SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE channel for awes... 13 hr The Cloud 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 hr CrunchyBacon 100,287
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages