Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
67,301 - 67,320 of 68,055 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
hey.... its what i do... well try to do...
everyone thinks i'm a shill for Jews... I'm a shill for computer companies.... spitting drinks at keyboards... win win !
sadly the weed thing is only a dream, albeit nearing... meanwhile the portusleezes offspring will continue to work on smoking..... pole.... I hear he likes helmet head best, dont tell YesWeCum....
Colorado is R I C H !!!!!!! they gots money just growing on trees...
I hope Colorado makes so much money they can bury all their utilities, lower some mountains and heat the state in winter by burning...you guessed it...

We still have a very GOP-heavy state house but the senate is getting softer in their old age. If it helps the state balance the budget I don't see how a true fiscal conservative could ignore the logic. New tax revenue...lower prison costs...it's a win-win.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

cartooni wrote:
17 mil in two months, so I heard..from out of the blue.... cost no one ANYTHING to make... 17 million dollars in tax REVENUE !!!!... win win.... indeed...
florida will wise up.... they ALL will.... california fcuked up... we coulda been first.... but we let a black president and hatred for gays distract us.... ergo the baptist community who begged us whities to vote for Barry a second time... voted against weed and gay marriage, while getting their useless second term black president...... fcuking religious people are scum...
Et tu Fearless?

A glass-half-full outlook would leave a different taste in your mouth. For all his supposed shortcomings, two states now allow recreational weed on his watch. It is only possible because Barry's Justice Department is allowing producers to bank their money. If he wasn't on-board I promise you there would be no "pot economy" since the proceeds of sales would still have to be laundered. Maybe he wanted the "Change" but wanted to protect the office too.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
ironically i'm not a barry hater like Uzi.... but... i have no love for the islamic pandering dope.... that fcuking islamic ring.... I just cant get over it....
Yeah, the ring, there is...that. It doesn't help, either, that Islam is a patriarchal society and his father was Muslim. I mean, in Judaism you are what your mother is.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, the ring, there is...that. It doesn't help, either, that Islam is a patriarchal society and his father was Muslim. I mean, in Judaism you are what your mother is.
I dont hate nobummer just cant take him destroying the Good Old USA to his great pleasure. OK, I hate him.:-)))))

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

TRD wrote:
<quoted text> I mean, in Judaism you are what your mother is.
So, if you're male, you become female?? Just trying to understand here. I figure you should become what YOU want to be when you've reached adulthood. Just my opinion.... ;)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont hate nobummer just cant take him destroying the Good Old USA to his great pleasure. OK, I hate him.:-)))))
Worry not my kosher friend, because the framers did at least THAT part right. They may not have been able to even dream of the level of success their endeavors would take, but while building the foundation of our republic they were at least able to produce a nation that no single man could bring down. That should either allow you to rest your soul or send you into fits of paranoia worrying about the "group" conspiring to trash our way of life.

Have a nice day :-))

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if you're male, you become female?? Just trying to understand here. I figure you should become what YOU want to be when you've reached adulthood. Just my opinion.... ;)
OK, close your eyes and come with me on a trip to those thrilling days of yesteryear. Back, back to the days before hospitals and DNA testing. A father's role begins in private nine months before a baby appears. A mother's role gradually becomes more public as the baby develops...she visibly grows while the father could for all intents remain anonymous. The only real way to prove parenthood in biblical times was to watch the baby being born, which midwives did, witnessing that the mother and child are connected. By that time, the father could be long gone or worse, a cuckold husband could be made to believe he was parent of an actually illegitimate baby. Add the spiritual element and all of a sudden its possible the conception was immaculate...no need for the father whatsoever. A miracle baby!

Feel me?

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
I stayed up all night wondering where the sun went ....
and then it dawned on me!
Lighten up, everybody! ;)
The sun went down on you and then it dawned on you? Feel much? LMFAO
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Judged:

A North Korean state-run news agency earlier this month launched an ugly, racist diatribe against President Obama, calling the U.S.'s first black head of state a "crossbreed with unclear blood." The agency also said that Obama "still has the figure of monkey while the human race has evolved through millions of years," and that "it would be perfect for Obama to live with a group of monkeys in the world’s largest African natural zoo and lick the bread crumbs thrown by spectators."

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Judged:

YesWeCan wrote:
A North Korean state-run news agency earlier this month launched an ugly, racist diatribe against President Obama, calling the U.S.'s first black head of state a "crossbreed with unclear blood." The agency also said that Obama "still has the figure of monkey while the human race has evolved through millions of years," and that "it would be perfect for Obama to live with a group of monkeys in the world’s largest African natural zoo and lick the bread crumbs thrown by spectators."
They ignore the fact that their dictator most closely resembles a Pug while Obama is clearly and unequivocally a crossbreed. What's your point?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Judged:

YesShitCan wrote:
Does that make you angry, YesShitCan? After all, you sport his trademark as your user name. Do you wish you could mow his lawn? Or Michelle?
cartOOni

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>. I mean, in Judaism you are what your mother is.
Oh... so he's a whure ?
cartOOni

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Judged:

fcukin mods.... erasing some of my best stuff.....

; )_

merry iv:xx

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Judged:

cartOOni wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh... so he's a whure ?
Closer...but no.

You don't get to pick your gender although you do get to pick your profession. I suppose you could pick your religion once you're old enough for an informed opinion but as a tenet of the faith, Jews become Jews because their mothers are/were Jews. Let's call it "The Rolling Stone" clause. Any guy might donate some DNA but back in the day, there was no test for that. The only safe bet was the mom.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Judged:

cartOOni wrote:
fcukin mods.... erasing some of my best stuff.....
; )_
merry iv:xx
http://josefbrandenburg.com/wp-content/upload...
BigRabbit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. By your standard, I could perpetrate genocide by winning your house in a poker game and forcing you to move out.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide
Well that was a left field crazyland reply. You are confused aren't you antiwhite?

Its only happening to white nations
'Genocide involves the attempt to achieve the disappearance of a group by whatever means. It does not have to be violent, it could be a combination of policies that would lead to a certain group dying out.' Malcolm Fraser (Prime Minister of Australia 1975-1983)

Force flooding EVERY & ONLY White countries with MILLIONS of non-Whites and FORCE assimilating them into all aspects of white society IS geNOcide. Nobody's doing this to ANY Asian or Black country.
youtube.com/watch...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

BigRabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that was a left field crazyland reply. You are confused aren't you antiwhite?
'Genocide involves the attempt to achieve the disappearance of a group by whatever means. It does not have to be violent, it could be a combination of policies that would lead to a certain group dying out.' Malcolm Fraser (Prime Minister of Australia 1975-1983)
Force flooding EVERY & ONLY White countries with MILLIONS of non-Whites and FORCE assimilating them into all aspects of white society IS geNOcide. Nobody's doing this to ANY Asian or Black country.
youtube.com/watch...
Never accuse TRD of anything "crazy". He does his homework. But, if you read the comments below your link, from obvious non-whites, they have no sympathy for whites who moved into their lands without regard for the existing populace. Being white, I can't find a decent argument for their feelings. Other than attempting to make their lives better (civilized), we as a white people didn't give a shit about them and were in it for the profit. Hard to look back at "colonization" and squawk when there are no sympathetic ears. Were we right? Uh, maybe. Are they better off? Definitely. Like the Arabs (not Palestinians), these were shithole countries and once they made a whole lot nicer they want it and will use any excuse to get it. Gnashing your teeth won't do a thing.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

Judged:

BigRabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
youtube.com/watch...
Probably because nobody wants to live in Africa or Asia, not even Africans and Asians. They're the immigrants you want to keep out. Is that why Australia diverts it's asylum seekers to New Guinea or Nauru?

Either way, the former PM is taking ridiculous liberties by altering the definition of the word genocide.

"The term "genocide" did not exist before 1944. It is a very specific term, referring to violent crimes committed against groups with the intent to destroy the existence of the group."

According to the UN Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide:

[G]enocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Malcolm Fraser's definition cheapens and diminishes the gravity of the crime regardless of the demographics of the place where it occurs.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Probably because nobody wants to live in Africa or Asia, not even Africans and Asians. They're the immigrants you want to keep out. Is that why Australia diverts it's asylum seekers to New Guinea or Nauru?
Either way, the former PM is taking ridiculous liberties by altering the definition of the word genocide.
"The term "genocide" did not exist before 1944. It is a very specific term, referring to violent crimes committed against groups with the intent to destroy the existence of the group."
According to the UN Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide:
[G]enocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
Malcolm Fraser's definition cheapens and diminishes the gravity of the crime regardless of the demographics of the place where it occurs.
Smack Down, Big Time. My idol. LMFAO
Hillie Billie Boganned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Smack Down, Big Time. My idol. LMFAO
How long has this love fest between you and crazy TRD been going on?

Rod Ent Ratloder is bound to get a tad bit jealous, specially as you still haven't found his keys under the doormat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Lily Boca Raton FL 1,083,439
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min Te rigs 48,996
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min edogxxx 97,576
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min LRS 175,092
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 18 min nono 3,845
'African' stowaway's body found on US military ... 32 min Ban the 2nd Amendment 2
Christianity 33 min Ban the 2nd Amendment 2
Amy 7-30 1 hr Toj 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE