Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70139 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#74273 May 2, 2014
YesWeCan wrote:
SYDNEY – Five Jews were wounded on Friday night in a vicious fistfight that has been described by community members as “the worst incident of anti-Semitic violence in Sydney for many years.”
A mob of eight teenagers reportedly taunted the group of religious Jews with racist abuse as the four men and one woman, all of them born in Israel, were walking home from Shabbat dinner after midnight.
“They were coming back from Shabbat dinner and these guys started saying ‘f---ing Jews.’ They got set upon by these guys.”
The men in the group, aged 27 to 66, were all wearing kippot and it is understood most had served in the IDF.
They’re all Israelis, they all went to the army, only one of them even fought back, it is an embarrassment. They were all members of the IDF at one time.
As I always say, the most hated group of people in the world for a million good reasons.
Statistically, Shiites are the most hated people on earth. Divide Islam into the two major sects: Sunnis are 1.2 billion and the Shiites around 600 million. At the rate they are whacking each other the best possible light you could cast their relationship in is hatred. Filter in western sentiment cultivated by years of Islamic terrorism and I think the numbers say you need to calibrate your equipment.
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#74274 May 3, 2014
@TRD, the fact is you are definitely in the running and that says a lot about you. And by the way, get the greedy parasite Israeli's out of the US tax payer pockets. The largest welfare state in the world, I will ask for the 1000th time what kind of country asks for hand outs, a very pathetic greedy country, and you all claim Israel is doing so well. This reminds me of the stupid bitch in I think Michigan that won 19 million in the lottery but chose to continue to apply and receive food stamps, how pathetic they both are. If I were a Jew I would be embarrassed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74275 May 3, 2014
YesWeCan wrote:
@TRD, the fact is you are definitely in the running and that says a lot about you. And by the way, get the greedy parasite Israeli's out of the US tax payer pockets. The largest welfare state in the world, I will ask for the 1000th time what kind of country asks for hand outs, a very pathetic greedy country, and you all claim Israel is doing so well. This reminds me of the stupid bitch in I think Michigan that won 19 million in the lottery but chose to continue to apply and receive food stamps, how pathetic they both are. If I were a Jew I would be embarrassed,,,,,,,,,,
If you were a Jew you wouldn't need to be. Right now, the only ones who are embarrassed are your parents. We are definitely in the running each and every time they announce the Nobel prizes. I'm a little more concerned with impressing them than some hater who parks cars for a living.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74276 May 3, 2014
Aren't you thrilled that Henry can now smoke medical marijuana legally when he comes to visit you in Florida?

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#74277 May 4, 2014
TRD wrote:
Aren't you thrilled that Henry can now smoke medical marijuana legally when he comes to visit you in Florida?
Don't they have to pay for that?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74278 May 4, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Don't they have to pay for that?
Well, yeah but it's not for him to get high. It's only good for a single strain with just enough THC for Henry to get over the embarrassment of being his kid.
BigRabbit

Australia

#74279 May 4, 2014
Hey check this out. This is what the Israeli schools play to their children

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#74280 May 4, 2014
BigRabbit wrote:
Hey check this out. This is what the Israeli schools play to their children
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
I would never click on a link from a buck-toothed phaggoot from occupied Aborigine land.
BigRabbit

Adelaide, Australia

#74281 May 4, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>I would never click on a link from a buck-toothed phaggoot from occupied Aborigine land.
haha well you tube ant-racist hitla

You will love it. The hitla becomes an anti-racist and opens israels boarders.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74283 May 5, 2014
cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of just.......... wait for it.......... pole.
BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! ! I can't keep feeding you the straight lines Fearless, I was drinking Cran-Grape while reading your response and now I have cleanup to do.

I don't know how you guys did it in Cali but I think we have a real chink in the armor with this bill. I just don't know how long it's going to take before they throw up their hands and say..."WTF, in for a penny in for a pound" and let us use it for recreation. I predict it will make as much money for the state as lotto.
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#74285 May 6, 2014
I should have known, I was just reading about good old Monica Lewinsky the Jew, it is just unbelievable what the Jew will do for a buck, she has been making millions as she knew she would from giving Mr. Clinton blow jobs in the Capital and White House, some of the biggest scum bags in the world are Jews and the most hated group in the world for sure. I am just glad I am not a Jew and now I will have a few cocktails in celebration.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74286 May 6, 2014
YesWeCan wrote:
I should have known, I was just reading about good old Monica Lewinsky the Jew, it is just unbelievable what the Jew will do for a buck, she has been making millions as she knew she would from giving Mr. Clinton blow jobs in the Capital and White House, some of the biggest scum bags in the world are Jews and the most hated group in the world for sure. I am just glad I am not a Jew and now I will have a few cocktails in celebration.
Were you avoiding my request or do you simply not have any credentials making you an expert on the subjects of treachery and character?
BigRabbit

Australia

#74287 May 7, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Were you avoiding my request or do you simply not have any credentials making you an expert on the subjects of treachery and character?
Its only happening to white nations
'Genocide involves the attempt to achieve the disappearance of a group by whatever means. It does not have to be violent, it could be a combination of policies that would lead to a certain group dying out.' Malcolm Fraser (Prime Minister of Australia 1975-1983)
Force flooding EVERY & ONLY White countries with MILLIONS of non-Whites and FORCE assimilating them into all aspects of white society IS geNOcide. Nobody's doing this to ANY Asian or Black country.
youtube.com/watch...
BigRabbit

Australia

#74288 May 7, 2014
My people, White People, are only10% of the global population, with only 2% being women of child bearing age. Hundreds of millions of non-Whites are pouring into EVERY & ONLY White countries.
Our governments are FORCE integrating/assimilation us with all these non-Whites. This is clearly a program to make White children minorities (and worse) in ALL the countries their ancestors built and created.
Africa is STILL FULL of Africans
Asia is STILL FULL of Asians
Only Whites are targeted for GENOCIDE
youtube.com/watch...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74289 May 7, 2014
BigRabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Its only happening to white nations
'Genocide involves the attempt to achieve the disappearance of a group by whatever means. It does not have to be violent, it could be a combination of policies that would lead to a certain group dying out.' Malcolm Fraser (Prime Minister of Australia 1975-1983)
Force flooding EVERY & ONLY White countries with MILLIONS of non-Whites and FORCE assimilating them into all aspects of white society IS geNOcide. Nobody's doing this to ANY Asian or Black country.
youtube.com/watch...
I disagree. By your standard, I could perpetrate genocide by winning your house in a poker game and forcing you to move out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#74290 May 7, 2014
I stayed up all night wondering where the sun went ....

and then it dawned on me!

Lighten up, everybody! ;)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74293 May 7, 2014
cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
hey.... its what i do... well try to do...
everyone thinks i'm a shill for Jews... I'm a shill for computer companies.... spitting drinks at keyboards... win win !
sadly the weed thing is only a dream, albeit nearing... meanwhile the portusleezes offspring will continue to work on smoking..... pole.... I hear he likes helmet head best, dont tell YesWeCum....
Colorado is R I C H !!!!!!! they gots money just growing on trees...
I hope Colorado makes so much money they can bury all their utilities, lower some mountains and heat the state in winter by burning...you guessed it...

We still have a very GOP-heavy state house but the senate is getting softer in their old age. If it helps the state balance the budget I don't see how a true fiscal conservative could ignore the logic. New tax revenue...lower prison costs...it's a win-win.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74295 May 7, 2014
cartooni wrote:
17 mil in two months, so I heard..from out of the blue.... cost no one ANYTHING to make... 17 million dollars in tax REVENUE !!!!... win win.... indeed...
florida will wise up.... they ALL will.... california fcuked up... we coulda been first.... but we let a black president and hatred for gays distract us.... ergo the baptist community who begged us whities to vote for Barry a second time... voted against weed and gay marriage, while getting their useless second term black president...... fcuking religious people are scum...
Et tu Fearless?

A glass-half-full outlook would leave a different taste in your mouth. For all his supposed shortcomings, two states now allow recreational weed on his watch. It is only possible because Barry's Justice Department is allowing producers to bank their money. If he wasn't on-board I promise you there would be no "pot economy" since the proceeds of sales would still have to be laundered. Maybe he wanted the "Change" but wanted to protect the office too.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74297 May 7, 2014
cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
ironically i'm not a barry hater like Uzi.... but... i have no love for the islamic pandering dope.... that fcuking islamic ring.... I just cant get over it....
Yeah, the ring, there is...that. It doesn't help, either, that Islam is a patriarchal society and his father was Muslim. I mean, in Judaism you are what your mother is.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#74300 May 8, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, the ring, there is...that. It doesn't help, either, that Islam is a patriarchal society and his father was Muslim. I mean, in Judaism you are what your mother is.
I dont hate nobummer just cant take him destroying the Good Old USA to his great pleasure. OK, I hate him.:-)))))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Homer 1,262,675
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min IBdaMann 54,331
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 32 min John Oliver 100,266
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min Jacques Ottawa 194,384
Amy 7-29-15 1 hr mrs gladys kravitz 14
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Mark 52,057
abby7-29-15 1 hr mrs gladys kravitz 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages