Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70139 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#74249 Apr 29, 2014
YesWeCan wrote:
You see TRD, when you and your other blood suckers get together and think you're doing so good I am here to let you know what the masses really think of you and your kind. This is what counts in the end.
The masses? It's just that single mass between your ears and you can have that growth removed. You don't have to go on living like this...you can be intelligent if you want to be, you just need to work at it.
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#74250 Apr 29, 2014
The most hated group of people in the world and you know it.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74252 Apr 29, 2014
YesWeCan wrote:
The most hated group of people in the world and you know it.
Do I?

So far, I know we're the most hated group in your household but that's about it. Everybody else seems to appreciate us for our contributions to science, medicine, economics, literature, etc. I guess you and yours have no use for technology or any of that stuff. Have fun on your slide back to the 7th century. Now, turn in your cell phone and try to remember to open a window when cooking over an open fire indoors...I wouldn't ordinarily bring that up but since you and your kind are the dumbest people in the world (and you know it) it's just my way of helping out and showing my character.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#74253 Apr 29, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>.... disorderly conduct charges in Connecticut .....
Everybody in Connecticut is disorderly! ROFLOL (Dang! I couldn't resist!)
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#74254 Apr 29, 2014
You left out crime and greed.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74255 Apr 29, 2014
YesWeCan wrote:
You left out crime and greed.
If you're going to keep posing as an expert I'm afraid you're going to have to present your bona fides. What is it, exactly, that makes you such an expert on treachery and lack of character? Did you go to school for that?

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#74256 Apr 29, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>The masses? It's just that single mass between your ears and you can have that growth removed. You don't have to go on living like this...you can be intelligent if you want to be, you just need to work at it.
You don't feel the least bit guilty about abusing yeshitcan? It's like watching you holding the top of his pointy head with one hand, and slapping the sh!t out him with the other. Glad I'm wearing my Depends. That "mass" can be removed surgically with a rusty hacksaw. But we know where he has to go to get that done. It's not Israel. We can watch it on u-tube. And, it's free.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74257 Apr 29, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>You don't feel the least bit guilty about abusing yeshitcan? It's like watching you holding the top of his pointy head with one hand, and slapping the sh!t out him with the other. Glad I'm wearing my Depends. That "mass" can be removed surgically with a rusty hacksaw. But we know where he has to go to get that done. It's not Israel. We can watch it on u-tube. And, it's free.
I'd have hung up long ago but I'm still waiting to hear why I'm the guy he wants to inform every time a Jew gets in trouble. It really doesn't matter that I couldn't care less about Donald Sterling, the guy's a monumental jerk but his speech is still free under the constitution. I am a little pissed off about Paul Simon airing his laundry in public but I guess that's the price we pay for musical genius. Eccentric SOB, having an argument with his wife like that...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74258 Apr 29, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd have hung up long ago but I'm still waiting to hear why I'm the guy he wants to inform every time a Jew gets in trouble. It really doesn't matter that I couldn't care less about Donald Sterling, the guy's a monumental jerk but his speech is still free under the constitution. I am a little pissed off about Paul Simon airing his laundry in public but I guess that's the price we pay for musical genius. Eccentric SOB, having an argument with his wife like that...
Man o Man. Does Paul look old. LMFAO. It's like he's standing in front of me in my mirror. There's 50 ways to leave your lover. Arf Ark.
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#74259 Apr 30, 2014
In a separate development, police arrested an Israeli man after he threatened the Roman Catholic bishop of Nazareth and demanded that Catholics leave the country or face God's wrath.

Everyday there is another example of the Jewish poison we must endure. I remember the last time I came near this thread it was just like this, everyday. Your true colors are shining at us..........

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74260 Apr 30, 2014
YesWeCan wrote:
In a separate development, police arrested an Israeli man after he threatened the Roman Catholic bishop of Nazareth and demanded that Catholics leave the country or face God's wrath.
Everyday there is another example of the Jewish poison we must endure. I remember the last time I came near this thread it was just like this, everyday. Your true colors are shining at us..........
I suppose you're right...this wouldn't have happened if it weren't for Jews.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/14/us-...

Of course, you and yours are so stupid that even when you aim at Jews you shoot Methodists.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74261 Apr 30, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose you're right...this wouldn't have happened if it weren't for Jews.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/14/us-...
Of course, you and yours are so stupid that even when you aim at Jews you shoot Methodists.
Shitcan has a head as thick as a coconut. God bless you. I wouldn't give this corksoaker the time of day. Try this. Since you're neighbors. Port Jeff Mutt on the Cuckoo's nest thread has been given every opportunity for a face to dwarf head meeting to discuss issues, I'm only an hour away. He dives into a hole and he has no credibility. Anybody who posts sh!t on line should be willing for a face to head. It will never happen with sh!tcan, but I would love the opportunity to help him with the rent and buy him a few Mojitos to get him the mood for a serious debate. You can hook me up. He has a thing for you. ;)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74262 Apr 30, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Shitcan has a head as thick as a coconut. God bless you. I wouldn't give this corksoaker the time of day. Try this. Since you're neighbors. Port Jeff Mutt on the Cuckoo's nest thread has been given every opportunity for a face to dwarf head meeting to discuss issues, I'm only an hour away. He dives into a hole and he has no credibility. Anybody who posts sh!t on line should be willing for a face to head. It will never happen with sh!tcan, but I would love the opportunity to help him with the rent and buy him a few Mojitos to get him the mood for a serious debate. You can hook me up. He has a thing for you. ;)
I saw you spoon feed him the ferry schedule, I can't imagine him passing up the chance to share a frappuccino and talk over old times. Do you think it was something you said?

I don't feel nearly that generous with Naples. It seems he lives to insult Jews so he's already had his happy ending before I even speak my piece. What he doesn't realize about auto-erotic asphyxiation is the connection to the lord working in mysterious ways. I bet this doofus forgets his own safe word...karma.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74263 Apr 30, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw you spoon feed him the ferry schedule, I can't imagine him passing up the chance to share a frappuccino and talk over old times. Do you think it was something you said?
I don't feel nearly that generous with Naples. It seems he lives to insult Jews so he's already had his happy ending before I even speak my piece. What he doesn't realize about auto-erotic asphyxiation is the connection to the lord working in mysterious ways. I bet this doofus forgets his own safe word...karma.
LOL The ferry schedule was real and so am I. This Port Jeff Mutt is a Faggout. No doubt. There was never really a chance for a face to head. I knew it. That's how brave I am.:>)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74264 May 1, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>LOL The ferry schedule was real and so am I. This Port Jeff Mutt is a Faggout. No doubt. There was never really a chance for a face to head. I knew it. That's how brave I am.:>)
The new commuter rail project officially opens it's first leg in central Florida today. If I ride it all the way south I will still be 200 miles away from Ms. Congeniality. I'm OK with that.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74265 May 1, 2014
Tolerance? Wuzzat?

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/04/134333-say-ho...

Then they came for the bacon, and I did not speak out-- because I was not bacon...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#74269 May 2, 2014
Palestinian officials, of course we supported Hitler and the Nazi party

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74270 May 2, 2014
Uzi wrote:
Palestinian officials, of course we supported Hitler and the Nazi party
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...
According to the new survey, depending on who you're talking to, nobody wins.

http://www.people-press.org/2014/04/29/public...

Just kidding...

"In polling by Pew Research and the Chicago Council on Foreign Relations dating back to 1978, sympathy toward Israel has never been higher. "
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#74271 May 2, 2014
SYDNEY – Five Jews were wounded on Friday night in a vicious fistfight that has been described by community members as “the worst incident of anti-Semitic violence in Sydney for many years.”

A mob of eight teenagers reportedly taunted the group of religious Jews with racist abuse as the four men and one woman, all of them born in Israel, were walking home from Shabbat dinner after midnight.

“They were coming back from Shabbat dinner and these guys started saying ‘f---ing Jews.’ They got set upon by these guys.”

The men in the group, aged 27 to 66, were all wearing kippot and it is understood most had served in the IDF.

They’re all Israelis, they all went to the army, only one of them even fought back, it is an embarrassment. They were all members of the IDF at one time.

As I always say, the most hated group of people in the world for a million good reasons.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74272 May 2, 2014
YesWeCan wrote:
SYDNEY – Five Jews were wounded on Friday night in a vicious fistfight that has been described by community members as “the worst incident of anti-Semitic violence in Sydney for many years.”
A mob of eight teenagers reportedly taunted the group of religious Jews with racist abuse as the four men and one woman, all of them born in Israel, were walking home from Shabbat dinner after midnight.
“They were coming back from Shabbat dinner and these guys started saying ‘f---ing Jews.’ They got set upon by these guys.”
The men in the group, aged 27 to 66, were all wearing kippot and it is understood most had served in the IDF.
They’re all Israelis, they all went to the army, only one of them even fought back, it is an embarrassment. They were all members of the IDF at one time.
As I always say, the most hated group of people in the world for a million good reasons.
The most hated group are African-Americans and you know it because you can't get a decent job and access to gated communities, Sambo. Deal with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min sonicfilter 1,261,642
Ask Amy 7-28-15 4 min boundary painter 4
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min loose cannon 194,316
Abby 7-28-15 8 min boundary painter 4
Dear Abby 7-27-15 8 min Blunt Advice 8
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 100,189
News Chicago's other drug cartel, founded by the Han... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages