Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Jan 18, 2009 Read more: Chicago Tribune 69,608
Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Read more

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#74177 Apr 22, 2014
I STUTTER AND I DRIBBLE ON MY SELF
Gaye wrote:
I'll die before any of my predictions come true. But, I can still hope. Can I ?
One can only hope.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74178 Apr 22, 2014
I KEEP TRIPPING OVER MY NUT SACK. SHOULD I WALK BACKWARDS?
Gray wrote:
I was thinking about a sport's bra around my waist. Good idea?
Naw, man. Get a short length of clothes line and wrap those prunes a couple of times and cinch it around that scruffy filthy neck. With any luck, your next trip will be your last. We're here for you.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#74179 Apr 22, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>One can only hope.
Is there an echo in here?
Go Le Gay Hasbarat GO

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#74180 Apr 22, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>One can only hope.
Cor what a spastic you are, Yimmi.

Get spoon-fed by HasbaRat special nursing staff too no doubt.
Go Le Gay Hasbarat GO

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#74181 Apr 22, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
I KEEP TRIPPING OVER MY NUT SACK. SHOULD I WALK BACKWARDS?
<quoted text> Naw, man. Get a short length of clothes line and wrap those prunes a couple of times and cinch it around that scruffy filthy neck. With any luck, your next trip will be your last. We're here for you.
Obviously, try to stand on your own 2 feet instead of crawling on all fours, knuckle-dragger.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74182 Apr 22, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Is there an echo in here?
The Veekster is having a sh!t fit and I love it. A lonely yelp out of the darkness of a failed career. Brings tears to my cat's eyes. LOL.
Go Le Gay Hasbarat GO

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#74183 Apr 22, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>The Veekster is having a sh!t fit and I love it. A lonely yelp out of the darkness of a failed career. Brings tears to my cat's eyes. LOL.
Since when do rodents have cat's eyes, DRIBBLER.

Wipe that chin.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74186 Apr 22, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>The Veekster is having a sh!t fit and I love it. A lonely yelp out of the darkness of a failed career. Brings tears to my cat's eyes. LOL.
Too young for a failed career...as in too soon to tell. Besides, doesn't this constitute a "new" career of sorts? I like the proxy play, and the mimicry is very creative.

It doesn't matter what he chooses as long as he does it well.
OUT WITH YOU PAKI SLUT GO

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#74187 Apr 22, 2014
Le Gay Paki wrote:
Getting facked in the but by Jews is the only thing that us Arab dogs are good for. That and eating butthole.

Getting facked in the but by Jews is the only thing that us Arab dogs are good for. That and eating butthole.
MacPoofdian you are not fooling any anyone, ladyGAyIimcretinboy.

Enough of your nonsensical spamming and habitual ID stealing MalbarCACA kutta IDIOT.
Go Le Gay Hasbarat GO

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#74188 Apr 22, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Too young for a failed career...as in too soon to tell. Besides, doesn't this constitute a "new" career of sorts? I like the proxy play, and the mimicry is very creative.
Voices in your head?

SHUT UP!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#74189 Apr 23, 2014
Gray wrote:
WELFARE STATE WHISTLING IN THE DARK
<quoted text>
Face it, Hasbarat, Israel wouldn't need a multi billion dollar Propaganda Industry with all you Paid Shills for Shekels if it weren't in trouble.
"The report states that the brutality and criminality of the settlers, and the growing apartheid-style infrastructure including the apartheid wall and the ever-more-draconian system of checkpoints, are indefensible, unsustainable, and out of synch with American values."
The Real brains put your nasty, little Nazi Colony in the toilet in a few years:
“Henry Kissinger:''In 10 years Israel will cease to exist''
http://www.kavkazcenter.com/eng/content/2012/...
EXCERPT “According to news reports, Henry Kissinger and sixteen American intelligence agencies agree that in the near future, "Israel" will no longer exist.

The US Intelligence Community agrees, though perhaps not on the precise 2022 expiration date.

Sixteen US intelligence agencies with a combined budget over USD70 billion have issued an 82-page analysis titled "Preparing for a Post-Israel Middle East".

The US intelligence report observes that the 700,000 "Israeli" settlers illegally squatting on land stolen in 1967 - land that the entire world agrees belongs to Palestine, not "Israel" - are not going to pack up and leave peacefully.
Since the world will never accept their ongoing presence on stolen land, "Israel" is like South Africa in the late 1980s.
The report states that the brutality and criminality of the settlers, and the growing apartheid-style infrastructure including the apartheid wall and the ever-more-draconian system of checkpoints, are indefensible, unsustainable, and out of synch with American values.

The US intelligence community report says that in light of these realities, the US government simply no longer has the military and financial resources to continue propping up "Israel" against the wishes of more than a billion of its neighbors.”
In order to normalize relations with 57 Islamic countries, the report suggests, the US will have to follow its own national interests and pull the plug on "Israel".CONTINUED
AND without US Aid and Foreign Welfare, youUltranationalist Theocrats will be swirling in the bowl even faster:
“Israel and the Dangers of Ethnic Nationalism”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/israel-and-the-d...
EXCERPT “In terms of Israel’s greater economic success, there are several factors to take into account. It receives massive subsidies from the US taxpayer – billions of dollars in military aid and other benefits.
It has developed very lucrative hi-tech and homeland security industries, often using the occupied territories as laboratories for it to test and showcase its weapons and surveillance systems.
It also benefits from the financial connections it enjoys with worldwide Jewry. Just think of the property market in Israel, which is artificially boosted by wealthy US and European Jews who inject money into the economy by buying an Israeli condo.” CONTINUED
Slaughtering innocent civilian "Guinea Pigs" for marketing purposes doesn't do much to stem BDS
“The Lab”: Israel Tests Weapons, Tactics On Captive Palestinian Population”
http://www.wrmea.org/wrmea-archives/551-washi...
Just how much $$$ has the US given Arab countries in the last 50 years? They still look like they live in a toilet.

Why is that?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74190 Apr 23, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Think we might get a Rabies shot to keep us safe? The boy has gone off the deep end. Ann Coulter would be very disappointed. I'm sad.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74191 Apr 23, 2014
Go Le Gay Hasbarat GO wrote:
<quoted text>
Voices in your head?
SHUT UP!
It's OK...I take my meds everyday around 4:20 and they seem to be working.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74192 Apr 23, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how much $$$ has the US given Arab countries in the last 50 years? They still look like they live in a toilet.
Why is that?
You're asking the wrong jackwagon. Try going to the source...

http://www.alarabiya.net/views/2007/08/22/381...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74193 Apr 23, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. Think we might get a Rabies shot to keep us safe? The boy has gone off the deep end. Ann Coulter would be very disappointed. I'm sad.
Ann would be less impressed by his politics than his ability to lick his eyebrows.

Location hidden

#74194 Apr 23, 2014
Thanks IDF...

Aboard an Israel Navy Patrol Boat Protecting Israel's Gas Rigs

The Israel Navy's high speed patrol boats are tasked with helping to protect Israel's natural gas infrastructure in the Mediterranean. Two huge platforms rise from the sea, the Mari B rig and the Tamar platform. The Navy must also deal with hundreds of vessels offshore from Gaza, mostly fishing boats, under the cover of which terrorists gather intelligence for planning attacks.

In recent weeks, Lt. Col. A. was on a patrol boat that disrupted arms smuggling from Sinai. "We saw two Gazan boats enter Egyptian waters and reach a beach in Sinai. Later, loaded with equipment, they headed back to Gaza camouflaged as fishing boats....A few hundred meters from the Gaza coast, we opened accurate fire at them."

"When so much munitions explode, you can see it from kilometers away....I saw two fireballs that lasted until the dawn." The Navy's central command system has the "ability to indicate the precise location of every vessel in Israeli waters at any given moment, mark threatening vessels in red, unidentified vessels in purple, and identified and unthreatening vessels in green. It has many other features that help the Navy control Israel's waters, which is double the size of the country's land area."

Even a waterskier a few hundred meters from shore is marked on the system's screens, and will be closely monitored. "At any given moment, there are between 300 and 1,300 vessels in our waters. We identify all of them, and if necessary, we check them."

http://www.globes.co.il/en/article-on-the-hig...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74195 Apr 23, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
Thanks IDF...
Aboard an Israel Navy Patrol Boat Protecting Israel's Gas Rigs
The Israel Navy's high speed patrol boats are tasked with helping to protect Israel's natural gas infrastructure in the Mediterranean. Two huge platforms rise from the sea, the Mari B rig and the Tamar platform. The Navy must also deal with hundreds of vessels offshore from Gaza, mostly fishing boats, under the cover of which terrorists gather intelligence for planning attacks.
In recent weeks, Lt. Col. A. was on a patrol boat that disrupted arms smuggling from Sinai. "We saw two Gazan boats enter Egyptian waters and reach a beach in Sinai. Later, loaded with equipment, they headed back to Gaza camouflaged as fishing boats....A few hundred meters from the Gaza coast, we opened accurate fire at them."
"When so much munitions explode, you can see it from kilometers away....I saw two fireballs that lasted until the dawn." The Navy's central command system has the "ability to indicate the precise location of every vessel in Israeli waters at any given moment, mark threatening vessels in red, unidentified vessels in purple, and identified and unthreatening vessels in green. It has many other features that help the Navy control Israel's waters, which is double the size of the country's land area."
Even a waterskier a few hundred meters from shore is marked on the system's screens, and will be closely monitored. "At any given moment, there are between 300 and 1,300 vessels in our waters. We identify all of them, and if necessary, we check them."
http://www.globes.co.il/en/article-on-the-hig...
I've been so lax lately I have stopped seeking new websites and this one is rich with information. Thanks for the source.

Location hidden

#74196 Apr 23, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been so lax lately I have stopped seeking new websites and this one is rich with information. Thanks for the source.
:-))

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74197 Apr 23, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
So now, you're ex-lax? Pweeew!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74198 Apr 23, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>So now, you're ex-lax? Pweeew!
Post-lax...I'm over it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Holy Jumpin Jesus 1,216,966
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min red and right 186,924
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 52,709
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 1 hr Larry Dallas 83
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr _Zoey_ 5,189
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 5,884
Dear Abby 4-18-15 7 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]