Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70137 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#74095 Mar 31, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>But do you have to be so right all the time?
Check your mail, you'll love the picture I sent you.
I did , could not see a thing, was sent again , now I see it but no idea what am I supposed to see in this, sorry??

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#74096 Mar 31, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
I did , could not see a thing, was sent again , now I see it but no idea what am I supposed to see in this, sorry??
The NWS radar picture three hours before the wedding. That red box was a tornado warning. My house is in the bottom left corner of the red box.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#74097 Mar 31, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>The NWS radar picture three hours before the wedding. That red box was a tornado warning. My house is in the bottom left corner of the red box.
I'm getting pics from the ground, so bite me! I have an in. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74099 Apr 1, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm getting pics from the ground, so bite me! I have an in. LOL
I figured it out, check your mail.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#74100 Apr 1, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>The NWS radar picture three hours before the wedding. That red box was a tornado warning. My house is in the bottom left corner of the red box.
Ok , now I got it, but what really happened at the wedding?? Swimming suits or tuxedos??
Still got your house or is it in a different zip code?? So much fun in one day..........

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74101 Apr 1, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok , now I got it, but what really happened at the wedding?? Swimming suits or tuxedos??
Still got your house or is it in a different zip code?? So much fun in one day..........
I think the message God was trying to convey to my son was...always wear a raincoat (wink, wink) He is now irrevocably bound to a lifetime of laughs and joint-debt. We survived...the tornado touched down on the other side of town where the rich people live. See more mail.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#74102 Apr 1, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I think the message God was trying to convey to my son was...always wear a raincoat (wink, wink) He is now irrevocably bound to a lifetime of laughs and joint-debt. We survived...the tornado touched down on the other side of town where the rich people live. See more mail.
Great, lucky for you.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74103 Apr 3, 2014
Sorry for not being around, but there are three eggs at the Decorah Nest that need my full attention. There is one hatch and another due any day now. Typically, during heavy viewing, there are over 20K watching from all over the world. I'll be back when they fledge. Need me? Call me. Call sign Egghead. LMFAO

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74104 Apr 3, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Sorry for not being around, but there are three eggs at the Decorah Nest that need my full attention. There is one hatch and another due any day now. Typically, during heavy viewing, there are over 20K watching from all over the world. I'll be back when they fledge. Need me? Call me. Call sign Egghead. LMFAO
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you...I hope you have a boys. Girls are alright I guess but once a month you'll have run for your life.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74105 Apr 10, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
OK, now you've got me doing it...staring at the eagle at all hours of the day and night.

Thanks a lot.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#74106 Apr 10, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>OK, now you've got me doing it...staring at the eagle at all hours of the day and night. Thanks a lot.
What's your handle at Decorah? Not sure we really want you there. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74107 Apr 10, 2014
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm egghead23. Yours, Hot mama? You eat carrion? See the nest? Lots of road kill. LMFAO

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74108 Apr 10, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>OK, now you've got me doing it...staring at the eagle at all hours of the day and night.
Thanks a lot.
Don't you just love the babies? Ha Ha. D-20 is a heart stealer, you big sissy!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74109 Apr 10, 2014
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless that's you sitting in the nest I'm not sure you get a vote.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74110 Apr 10, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you just love the babies? Ha Ha. D-20 is a heart stealer, you big sissy!
How would I know? I haven't seen any babies but I see how windy it is so I'm guessing there's a real danger they'd blow out of there without a parent sitting on them. Cool night shots with the IR lighting.

You let Cheftell push you around a chat room? For shame...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74111 Apr 10, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Unless that's you sitting in the nest I'm not sure you get a vote.
Oh, TRD, of course she's on the nest. The broad beam and the beauty mark over the left eye? You don' t recognize her? How soon you forgot. Pig.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74112 Apr 10, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>How would I know? I haven't seen any babies but I see how windy it is so I'm guessing there's a real danger they'd blow out of there without a parent sitting on them. Cool night shots with the IR lighting.
You let Cheftell push you around a chat room? For shame...
Hey Hey, I keep the Chef's crop full of nutrients. Don't start imaging things. Without me, there is no Chef. Remember that.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74113 Apr 10, 2014
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Five potato, six potato, seven potato more. Then what? You mash 'em? Or make a potato salad? HONK HONK
eight potato, nine potato and stuff it in your mouth. You knew the ending. Don't play dumb.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74115 Apr 12, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Hey, I keep the Chef's crop full of nutrients. Don't start imaging things. Without me, there is no Chef. Remember that.
You know Cheftell was a dude, right?

Legally, do you think they have a leg to stand on?

"Egypt Demands Compensation for 10 Plagues"

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/1...

Got to hand it to him for timing but I'm thinking there's a statute of limitations somewhere that would cover this.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74116 Apr 12, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You know Cheftell was a dude, right?
Legally, do you think they have a leg to stand on?
"Egypt Demands Compensation for 10 Plagues"
http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/1...
Got to hand it to him for timing but I'm thinking there's a statute of limitations somewhere that would cover this.
No. No more than you're my Commander. Our communications are similar to ours, and I might add, don't let hot blooded Southern women run you off. She will turn you upside down and spit you out like yesterday's junk mail. You see, TRD, there are things happening all over the place that occur outside that educated sphere you call home. She's your Huckleberry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min Yeah 1,250,627
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 53 min Dr Guru 191,982
News Should we really be OK with the surgical remova... 1 hr Psylocke 78
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr White_Lightning 6,138
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr White_Lightning 5,321
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Agents of Corruption 53,923
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Mark 52,015
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr PEllen 99,878
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages