Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71289 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#74069 Mar 22, 2014
mentally ill Hillie Billie wrote:
I am a flaming queer. My game is blowing sailors. I like the feeling of warm sploog sprayed on my tonsils.
We'd say, For your butt's sake Coprolaliac and Necrophiliac, go the local morgue and get it seen to
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#74070 Mar 22, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>
We'd say, For your butt's sake Coprolaliac and Necrophiliac, go the local morgue and get it seen to
Who is "we", jerk off?
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#74071 Mar 22, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Who is "we", jerk off?
We are we, how many times do you need to be told, moronic mole?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#74072 Mar 23, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I have stock in DTE. I want some of the money back that I have given them my whole life.
Besides, I'm a little sick of salt right about now... It's on my car, on my clothes, all over the garage floor..
I have no special affinity for Erie.
This is my lake...
http://www.worldatlas.com/aatlas/infopage/lkc...
It's adorable! And full of energy too!

It'll take some cash to incubate this beast and I figured DTE would have an obvious tie-in but Morton would be able to profiteer the process too. Unless we advance the tech, electrolysis will free up the hydrogen where we catch it, either keep or vent the oxygen and then leave behind a huge amount of salt.(either it's in the water already or we have to add it to complete the process). In my dream all the pioneers get rich beyond their wildest imagination and start their own monopoly, forcing existing energy superpowers to their knees and creating a new currency that smashes bitcoin and out-values gold.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74073 Mar 23, 2014
"In the two weeks since Mr. Abbas’s opening salvo against Mr. Dahlan, who is living abroad, the Arabic media has been filled with unproved accusations by Mr. Abbas about the long-ago killings of prominent Palestinians, and by both men about collaboration with Israel and financial corruption. Mr. Abbas even implied that Mr. Dahlan might have had a hand in the mysterious death of Yasir Arafat, the father of the Palestinian cause, in 2004. "

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/23/world/middl...

I knew it! Israel hardly ever gets a chance to kick Palestinian azz...the Arabs are too busy kicking themselves. And I am so relieved to see them maintaining such a high level of journalistic integrity. No sense substantiating the rumors, just move them along.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#74074 Mar 23, 2014
Hamas Covenant Excerpts
The full version of the Hamas Covenant is also available. I’ve boldfaced some portions of the excerpts below for emphasis.

Article Seven:

Moreover, if the links have been distant from each other and if obstacles, placed by those who are the lackeys of Zionism in the way of the fighters obstructed the continuation of the struggle, the Islamic Resistance Movement aspires to the realisation of Allah’s promise, no matter how long that should take. The Prophet, Allah bless him and grant him salvation, has said:

“The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree,(evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews.”(related by al-Bukhari and Moslem).

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74075 Mar 23, 2014
Uzi wrote:
Hamas Covenant Excerpts
The full version of the Hamas Covenant is also available. I’ve boldfaced some portions of the excerpts below for emphasis.
Article Seven:

Moreover, if the links have been distant from each other and if obstacles, placed by those who are the lackeys of Zionism in the way of the fighters obstructed the continuation of the struggle, the Islamic Resistance Movement aspires to the realisation of Allah’s promise, no matter how long that should take. The Prophet, Allah bless him and grant him salvation, has said:
“The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree,(evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews.”(related by al-Bukhari and Moslem).
If only the Gharkad tree gave olives... We need to get a smart Jew on that problem right away.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#74076 Mar 23, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
If only the Gharkad tree gave olives... We need to get a smart Jew on that problem right away.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0BiSqGBpKZAXX
What about s tree? Looks like a cat house motivation session.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74077 Mar 23, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text> What about s tree? Looks like a cat house motivation session.
Like it? I knew you would.

I Googled the tree and this was the first link that popped up. I wonder why? Do they look like Turkish transvestites to you? They're too hot to be actual Turkish women.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74078 Mar 23, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Like it? I knew you would.
I Googled the tree and this was the first link that popped up. I wonder why? Do they look like Turkish transvestites to you? They're too hot to be actual Turkish women.
Yup, teats and diks, fo sho.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#74079 Mar 23, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0BiSqGBpKZAXX
What a brainless washed blond bitch. How long the others gonna sit there and show off their tits??
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#74080 Mar 23, 2014
cont...
Article Eleven:

The Islamic Resistance Movement believes that the land of Palestine is an Islamic Waqf consecrated for future Moslem generations until Judgement Day. It, or any part of it, should not be squandered: it, or any part of it, should not be given up. Neither a single Arab country nor all Arab countries, neither any king or president, nor all the kings and presidents, neither any organization nor all of them, be they Palestinian or Arab, possess the right to do that. Palestine is an Islamic Waqf land consecrated for Moslem generations until Judgement Day.

Article Thirteen:

There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors. The Palestinian people know better than to consent to having their future, rights and fate toyed with.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74081 Mar 23, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
What a brainless washed blond bitch. How long the others gonna sit there and show off their tits??
How long you got?

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#74082 Mar 24, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
How about that blonde you sent in that "surprise" e-mail? She had good ones and something extra. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74083 Mar 24, 2014
You know, if Uzi would stop predicting this sht, it would probably stop happening.

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/03/123381-britai...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#74085 Mar 29, 2014
Six Months. That's how long the winter here has been. Half a year of house arrest. And now, another month of mud, dirty snow and freezing rain.

Polar Vortex. I looked at the meteorological charts. The "vortex" was centered approximately over my house. This has been a bad winter. One day, it was 23 below.. before wind chill.

It would be nice to be able to go outside without it necessarily being life threatening.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#74086 Mar 29, 2014
I calculated that if there were a foot of snow on the ground and given the average weight of snow per cubic foot, I had to move 11 tons of snow from my driveway. That was to e able to skid backward out to the road.

We had over ten feet of snow this winter. Do you understand?

This Toro machine and me are like the Army Corp of Engineers. The Trans Continental Railroad.... Welland Canal.

But that's it. I'm done. I never want to go through a winter again.

Furthermore, the affiant sayeth not.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#74087 Mar 30, 2014
Faith wrote:
I calculated that if there were a foot of snow on the ground and given the average weight of snow per cubic foot, I had to move 11 tons of snow from my driveway. That was to e able to skid backward out to the road.
We had over ten feet of snow this winter. Do you understand?
This Toro machine and me are like the Army Corp of Engineers. The Trans Continental Railroad.... Welland Canal.
But that's it. I'm done. I never want to go through a winter again.
Furthermore, the affiant sayeth not.
I hate to say "I told you so", but...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#74088 Mar 30, 2014
TRD wrote:
You know, if Uzi would stop predicting this sht, it would probably stop happening.
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/03/123381-britai...
Hey, just dont shoot the messenger:-))))))))

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#74089 Mar 30, 2014
Faith wrote:
I had to move 11 tons of snow from my driveway. That was to be able to skid backward out to the road. We had over ten feet of snow this winter. I'm done. I never want to go through a winter again.
Just think what it would have been like without Global Warming! Ark Ark

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is A 13 min Gulag Avoider 197
Chris Matthews.....not him? 44 min Snarky Joins Club 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 1,660,044
News Random act of kindness in turbulent world (Jan '10) 3 hr said everyone 6
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr loose cannon 243,104
News Use of 'retarded' as derogatory term is offensi... (Jun '08) 6 hr Tardos-get lost 6,656
News Rauner courts black votes with $1M investment (Oct '14) 8 hr RaunerRUN Away 15

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages