Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71289 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73961 Mar 15, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You can thank your pal KY for that.
You can't do sht. You are a snitch. That's your MO. You have nothing to say but copy-and-paste nonsense. You are Gray's understudy. And he's a fckng punk.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73962 Mar 15, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Snitch. Coward.
You mean like this???

Reply Ľ
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
22 hrs ago

Everyone report Sheilaa.

Everyone draw Muhammad.

So much for someone who does not believe in "snitching" as you call it. It's do as I say not as I do. LOL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73963 Mar 15, 2014
Faith wrote:
The Jews were on that land since monkeys first crawled out of caves looking for ground-fruit to get buzzed off of.
I get sick of hearing lies repeated so often that those terrorists think we should start to believe them.
I know a few things about the "plight of the "palestinian" people"....among them,'72 Olympics, Achille-Lauro, Dawson's Field, Itmar... TWA 847...
Now, I ask you.... considering the fact that I have a functioning brain and a conscience.... Why the fck would I, or any American, not support Israel?
Like we don't know right from wrong?
I'm not one of those weirdo Zio-End-Times-Christians either. I am a quintessential Catholic. I never went to church, I have lived a life of wanton debauchery.... proudly so,...and I have no apologies to make.
The most pious way a person can demonstrate their devotion to God and morality is by totally disregarding religion.
Why would I intentionally render myself mentally ill?
...(Well you know, excluding weed and greyhounds).
The Hittites were there before the Jews you dummy so if the land belongs to anyone it belongs to them not the Jews

The Hittites were the dark descendants of Heth, the second son of Canaan, youngest son of Ham. In the Book of Genesis, they are declared to be one of the 12 Canaanite nations dwelling inside or close to Canaan from the time of Abraham up to Ezraís era. They lived in the Promised Land to the Israelites. Thatís why God commanded the Israelites to eradicate them. But they were not destroyed and still dwell in southern Palestine and around Jerusalem with the Hebrews. The Hittite empire flourished and is shown on the Biblical Timeline chart starting from 2300 BC to about 1100 BC - See more at:

http://amazingbibletimeline.com/blog/the-hitt...

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#73964 Mar 15, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You can thank your pal KY for that.
You need no excuse to pull out that worn out soap box," Anti-Zionist". LOL I know, the devil made you do it. Like an argumentative child you always seek to have the last word. "I know you are but what am I?" "Blah blah blah" . "You're deflecting". Take those responses out of your 31+K posts and you have squat. As for KY, which you seem to very fond of, if you grab some paper towels and reach back far enough, you can remove most of it from between those enormous cheeks after you have finished your favorite activity. Do you get the economy sized tube and howl at the moon?

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73965 Mar 15, 2014
be

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73966 Mar 15, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>You need no excuse to pull out that worn out soap box," Anti-Zionist". LOL I know, the devil made you do it. Like an argumentative child you always seek to have the last word. "I know you are but what am I?" "Blah blah blah" . "You're deflecting". Take those responses out of your 31+K posts and you have squat. As for KY, which you seem to very fond of, if you grab some paper towels and reach back far enough, you can remove most of it from between those enormous cheeks after you have finished your favorite activity. Do you get the economy sized tube and howl at the moon?

I never deflect unlike you who finds it necessary to use personal attacks because that is all your have in your arsenal. Now moving right along.....

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73967 Mar 15, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I never deflect unlike you who finds it necessary to use personal attacks because that is all your have in your arsenal. Now moving right along.....
Guilty as charged. My cut and paste arsenal has been empty for quite some time. Unlike your drivel, which like Gaye's, nobody reads. All those "Trolls" at Blamin Izzy seem to be after you. Those are either "Trolls" or "Jews". How does it feel to be an Army of 1? I don't count your fan with the multiple nics from Port Jeff. He's certifiable. Keep up the good work. Not. LMFAO Oh, I almost forgot. Wouldn't you love to snuggle up with Faith? I would.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73968 Mar 15, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Guilty as charged. My cut and paste arsenal has been empty for quite some time. Unlike your drivel, which like Gaye's, nobody reads. All those "Trolls" at Blamin Izzy seem to be after you. Those are either "Trolls" or "Jews". How does it feel to be an Army of 1? I don't count your fan with the multiple nics from Port Jeff. He's certifiable. Keep up the good work. Not. LMFAO Oh, I almost forgot. Wouldn't you love to snuggle up with Faith? I would.

I have never supported any of Port Jeffs posts.The claim that you don't read my posts as Faith also claims is hilarious. How is it that you are able to report verbatim on what I have posted if you don't read them? The majority of the people who are at Blaming Israel are trolls. If you bring up a point they are not wanting to discuss it, just like you in fact. You prefer to use personal attacks as do they. I'm not sure why

I'm sure, no I shouldn't presume, that you have heard of the phrase ad hominem. This is an argument that occurs when one attacks the person making an argument rather than the argument itself. This is what you and those trolls tend to do

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73969 Mar 16, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>You need no excuse to pull out that worn out soap box," Anti-Zionist". LOL I know, the devil made you do it. Like an argumentative child you always seek to have the last word. "I know you are but what am I?" "Blah blah blah" . "You're deflecting". Take those responses out of your 31+K posts and you have squat. As for KY, which you seem to very fond of, if you grab some paper towels and reach back far enough, you can remove most of it from between those enormous cheeks after you have finished your favorite activity. Do you get the economy sized tube and howl at the moon?

Err were have I ever tried to make an excuse for what I support and believe? Yet again you try to personally denigrate me. You are more like a wimp than a man.Attacking a female poster and trying to deflect your own dirty fantasies onto me,. You are no man your are scum

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73970 Mar 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never supported any of Port Jeffs posts.The claim that you don't read my posts as Faith also claims is hilarious. How is it that you are able to report verbatim on what I have posted if you don't read them? The majority of the people who are at Blaming Israel are trolls. If you bring up a point they are not wanting to discuss it, just like you in fact. You prefer to use personal attacks as do they. I'm not sure why
I'm sure, no I shouldn't presume, that you have heard of the phrase ad hominem. This is an argument that occurs when one attacks the person making an argument rather than the argument itself. This is what you and those trolls tend to do
I, for one, never report verbatim, what you post. I simple scroll through them like I do Gaye's, Often the lead is familiar because I've already read it. Mann, AlJizzeria, Alibaba, etc.,trash like that. I like to keep up on the bias that's out there. You know, the non-Zio controlled media? For instance, Mann reported an arrest in the West bank where the IDF "ransacked" a criminal's house before arresting him. We call it a search over here.Get it? And the poor lil stone throwing savages held in an outside holding cells while their victim and their children were resting comfortably in the hospital. Stuff like that. Then here you come, posting the same rubbish. Like nobody would ever read it without Sheeblah The Crusader. LOL You ARE a bore.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73971 Mar 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Err were have I ever tried to make an excuse for what I support and believe? Yet again you try to personally denigrate me. You are more like a wimp than a man.Attacking a female poster and trying to deflect your own dirty fantasies onto me,. You are no man your are scum
Oh look, now it's that mean old man picking on that poor female. With that filthy mouth,(fingers" you have, it's hard to believe. Having spent some time in the Navy, it's safe to say you'd make a sailor blush.No mercy hump here, "LADY".

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73972 Mar 16, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look, now it's that mean old man picking on that poor female. With that filthy mouth,(fingers" you have, it's hard to believe. Having spent some time in the Navy, it's safe to say you'd make a sailor blush.No mercy hump here, "LADY".
I wasn't looking for any mercy just some understanding and the acknowledgement that Israel is treating these Palestinians disgracefully.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73973 Mar 16, 2014
When I was five years old, my older sister had just graduated high school. My parent sent her to Europe for the summer. I was very excited for her. Especially since one of the things she got to do was go to the Summer Olympics.
We watched every minute of it on TV. I was rapt by the events. She brought me home two gifts. This incredible music box from Switzerland that plays Liszt's Hungarian Rhapsody no. 2 and a yellow t-shirt with blue lettering and an Olympic symbol. It said.."XX Olympiad Munchen".
I didn't know what a Palestinian was. I didn't know what their reasons were for doing such evil and cowardly things. But then and there, I decided they were our enemies. I have believed that ever since and they have never done one thing to prove me wrong.
I don't split hairs. To me, Bin Laden, the Taliban, Hamas and Hizbollah are all the same. They are murderers, liars, thieves.
Gaza and 9/11 are the same war.
That is that.
That being so, I also despise the hypocrisy of those among us Westerners that have, for vain and self-aggrandizing reasons, become apologists for our enemies.
You will notice, though, that they ignore or gloss over incidents like Itmar, Klinghoffer, Mubai, Beslan, Darfur, Ft. Hood, London, Madrid..... I could go on for two days.
To the hypocrites, none of that matters. The only thing that matters is their weepy, anti-Semitic, anti-American, I-have-daddy-issues theatre.
To me, those spineless fcks are worse than the PLO and the Taliban. The PLO & Taliban have balls, these cowards don't. They make me want to puke on my boots.
The dishonest way in which they pose themselves, the things they say, the lies they repeat over and over... It disgusts me.
You bring up Somalian pirates... and their reply will begin "the Jews....blah blah blah...Zionists...blah blah...
Every single failure of the muslim world is somehow the Jews fault. They think Jews control America . It boggles my mind to think that people can be so delusional. There are like 7 billion people in the world and there's like a thousand Jews... It doesn't even make sense.
What would those motherless fcks do if they didn't have the Jews to whine about?
Fck them. I am so sick of listening and reading their bull-fckng-sht.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73974 Mar 16, 2014
&li st=PLE061D91B6E5CB284
danetoo

London, UK

#73975 Mar 16, 2014
Faith wrote:
When I was five years old, my older sister had just graduated high school. My parent sent her to Europe for the summer. I was very excited for her. Especially since one of the things she got to do was go to the Summer Olympics.
We watched every minute of it on TV. I was rapt by the events. She brought me home two gifts. This incredible music box from Switzerland that plays Liszt's Hungarian Rhapsody no. 2 and a yellow t-shirt with blue lettering and an Olympic symbol. It said.."XX Olympiad Munchen".
I didn't know what a Palestinian was. I didn't know what their reasons were for doing such evil and cowardly things. But then and there, I decided they were our enemies. I have believed that ever since and they have never done one thing to prove me wrong.
I don't split hairs. To me, Bin Laden, the Taliban, Hamas and Hizbollah are all the same. They are murderers, liars, thieves.
Gaza and 9/11 are the same war.
That is that.
That being so, I also despise the hypocrisy of those among us Westerners that have, for vain and self-aggrandizing reasons, become apologists for our enemies.
You will notice, though, that they ignore or gloss over incidents like Itmar, Klinghoffer, Mubai, Beslan, Darfur, Ft. Hood, London, Madrid..... I could go on for two days.
To the hypocrites, none of that matters. The only thing that matters is their weepy, anti-Semitic, anti-American, I-have-daddy-issues theatre.
To me, those spineless fcks are worse than the PLO and the Taliban. The PLO & Taliban have balls, these cowards don't. They make me want to puke on my boots.
The dishonest way in which they pose themselves, the things they say, the lies they repeat over and over... It disgusts me.
You bring up Somalian pirates... and their reply will begin "the Jews....blah blah blah...Zionists...blah blah...
Every single failure of the muslim world is somehow the Jews fault. They think Jews control America . It boggles my mind to think that people can be so delusional. There are like 7 billion people in the world and there's like a thousand Jews... It doesn't even make sense.
What would those motherless fcks do if they didn't have the Jews to whine about?
Fck them. I am so sick of listening and reading their bull-fckng-sht.
I'll be told I "suck up" - I couldn't give a shit - just want to say what an absolutely brilliant post this is !!!

And would add that the "westerners" on here who say they care about the "plight" of the Palestinians --- actually do not - how on earth copying and pasting page after page about "how bad the Jews are" will help any Palestinians - is completely beyond reason ...

They do not make any difference whatsoever to the "Palestinian cause" by posting as they do ... It's quite ironic and almost funny
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73976 Mar 16, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be told I "suck up" - I couldn't give a shit - just want to say what an absolutely brilliant post this is !!!
And would add that the "westerners" on here who say they care about the "plight" of the Palestinians --- actually do not - how on earth copying and pasting page after page about "how bad the Jews are" will help any Palestinians - is completely beyond reason ...
They do not make any difference whatsoever to the "Palestinian cause" by posting as they do ... It's quite ironic and almost funny
I won't even listen to their bullsht lies anymore.

The terrorists kill children and blow up airplanes to attract global attention to their "cause". Certainly they succeeded in catching our attention.... And it has made us hate them.
danetoo

London, UK

#73977 Mar 16, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I won't even listen to their bullsht lies anymore.

The terrorists kill children and blow up airplanes to attract global attention to their "cause". Certainly they succeeded in catching our attention.... And it has made us hate them.
No true - and yes !!
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#73981 Mar 17, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims are dumb and stupid, their nazislamist supporters are even more.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#73982 Mar 17, 2014
Faith wrote:
There are like 7 billion people in the world and there's like a thousand Jews... It doesn't even make sense.
World population is 7.15 billion and there are almost 14 million jews. There are one thousand across the street from me at the Jewish community center. DUH

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73983 Mar 17, 2014
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
World population is 7.15 billion and there are almost 14 million jews. There are one thousand across the street from me at the Jewish community center. DUH
My calculator won't go to billions, so I can't offer the opposing percentages. But, those numbers you suggest that are across the street indicate that you are in an affluent neighborhood that benefits from their influence. You may want to ditch that hood and white robe for a membership in their community center. ;>)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Quirky 242,613
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,601,746
The Party of Racism. 2 hr Cant Deny History 29
Coffee with Jesus. 2 hr Ooftus Goofus 8
Black-Lives-Matter, saves goods, shoes etc. fro... 2 hr Jesse Js Buddies 3
Anne Coulter's X Boyfriend. 2 hr Makes Movies 1
Chicago has the Worst Women (Jun '16) 3 hr Justice League 152

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages