Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71292 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73939 Mar 15, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's the case then why did you blame yourself.?I don't claim that people on topix are my friends, in fact they are not even acquaintances. The reason that I am on the Blaming Israel forum is because I truly do believe that the Palestinians are getting a raw deal. I belong to a group in Australia that supports and stands by the Palestinians, against the discrimination, aggression, etc etc. I try and live by the motto do unto others as you would have them do unto you and that is exactly why I feel so passionately about the situation in Israel and in the OPT. The people who run Israel today use the bible as the reason for the establishment of Israel and yet they are in the main secular. The religious rabbis themselves state that the establishment of a physical Israel goes against what God has stated. So it is the Zionists that I am against not all Jews
Oddly, a week ago, Shilla was beating the drum for Israel... And then she saw the Mein Kampf light and she was saved! Glory be!

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73940 Mar 15, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Oddly, a week ago, Shilla was beating the drum for Israel... And then she saw the Mein Kampf light and she was saved! Glory be!
Still can't stop posting about me can you Faithy? Like Aliroger stated I put you back in your sandbox and ever since then you've had your knickers in a twist . You have been posting night and day about what I say, what I do and what I'm going to do.You have even gone to the trouble of telling everyone to get me banned. Of course you would never attempt that yourself because as you say you are no snitch, so you just get others to do your dirty work for you. Obsession doesn't even begin to cover it.Unlike you I like to look at both sides of a situation. On the Islam forum I was decrying the actions of radical Islam and its effects on the world. I have never stated that I hate all Muslims just like I don't hate all Jews. End of story

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#73941 Mar 15, 2014
Faith wrote:
What a load of horse sht. "Anti-Zionist". I have more respect for a Klansman or a goose-stepping Nazi.... At least they're fckng honest.
That "I don't hate Jews I hate Zionist" rap is the anthem of cowards.
I don't even have enough respect for such spineless fcks to hate them.
I'm not sure why people think they need to differentiate...there was never any secret that modern Israel was going to be the Jewish homeland. Sure, there may even be a small percentage of world Jewry who don't support Israel but they are certainly a fringe element.

And in case I never told you, thanks for being a Zionist, you take a lot of shit for it. You and Ize could have your pick of minorities to hate and still you choose to hate those who hate us. Hatred's a little misguided in my opinion but don't for a minute think I don't appreciate the sentiment.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73942 Mar 15, 2014
The Jews were on that land since monkeys first crawled out of caves looking for ground-fruit to get buzzed off of.
I get sick of hearing lies repeated so often that those terrorists think we should start to believe them.
I know a few things about the "plight of the "palestinian" people"....among them,'72 Olympics, Achille-Lauro, Dawson's Field, Itmar... TWA 847...
Now, I ask you.... considering the fact that I have a functioning brain and a conscience.... Why the fck would I, or any American, not support Israel?
Like we don't know right from wrong?
I'm not one of those weirdo Zio-End-Times-Christians either. I am a quintessential Catholic. I never went to church, I have lived a life of wanton debauchery.... proudly so,...and I have no apologies to make.
The most pious way a person can demonstrate their devotion to God and morality is by totally disregarding religion.
Why would I intentionally render myself mentally ill?
...(Well you know, excluding weed and greyhounds).
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73943 Mar 15, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure why people think they need to differentiate...there was never any secret that modern Israel was going to be the Jewish homeland. Sure, there may even be a small percentage of world Jewry who don't support Israel but they are certainly a fringe element.
And in case I never told you, thanks for being a Zionist, you take a lot of shit for it. You and Ize could have your pick of minorities to hate and still you choose to hate those who hate us. Hatred's a little misguided in my opinion but don't for a minute think I don't appreciate the sentiment.
Oh man... You got it all wrong... I'm in it for the comedy.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73944 Mar 15, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Still can't stop posting about me can you Faithy? Like Aliroger stated I put you back in your sandbox and ever since then you've had your knickers in a twist . You have been posting night and day about what I say, what I do and what I'm going to do.You have even gone to the trouble of telling everyone to get me banned. Of course you would never attempt that yourself because as you say you are no snitch, so you just get others to do your dirty work for you. Obsession doesn't even begin to cover it.Unlike you I like to look at both sides of a situation. On the Islam forum I was decrying the actions of radical Islam and its effects on the world. I have never stated that I hate all Muslims just like I don't hate all Jews. End of story
Blah blah. I don't even read your sht, Shilla. You just don't have it. You are boring. Sorry.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73946 Mar 15, 2014
And as much as I have to say about the dirty muslims... well, it is their "cause". These little posers like ... Westerners who want to feel good about their own maladjusted lives by taking up a cause? Oh God. They are an embarrassment to both sides. Their self-indulgence and exaggerated theater makes me want to vomit.

Rachel Corrie got what her "palestinian" "comrades" wanted... a poster child. A useful i'diot.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73947 Mar 15, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah. I don't even read your sht, Shilla. You just don't have it. You are boring. Sorry

If I am so boring your solution is simple Faithy, stop posting to me. I'm that boring that you spend more than 75% of your total posts on me or about me You post about me or to me on three forums So much for someone who has so little impact on you.LMAO

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73949 Mar 15, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Three forums that I have always been on? I thought you were going to ..uh.. get the media on me, you psycho-fck? LOL!
Sue me! LOL!
Fck you, you boring c*nt. You are nothing. You are bush-league. I destroyed you.
The only thing you destroyed was your own credibility. I am still here .

Did you post this btw

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
22 hrs ago

Everyone report Sheilaa.

Everyone draw Muhammad.

So much for someone who does not believe in "snitching" as you call it. It's do as I say not as I do. LOL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73952 Mar 15, 2014
Faith wrote:
Shilla takes pride in hiding behind the mods, like the chicken-sht w'hore she is. She has to

You're the coward who gets other people to do your own dirty work not me. I am quite capable of looking out for and after myself

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73954 Mar 15, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You rely on the mods, chicken sht. Tattle-tale. Admit it. You are a coward. I rely on no one.
Shilla is a snitch.. a rat... a stoolie... she's proud of being a punk.

You're the snitch. The only difference is you get others to do it for you. You rely on others alright
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73955 Mar 15, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the snitch. The only difference is you get others to do it for you. You rely on others alright
How so? Snitch? You brag about your cowardice. You can't stand, so you tattle like a five year old. LOL!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73956 Mar 15, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the coward who gets other people to do your own dirty work not me. I am quite capable of looking out for and after myself
Yeah, by coming to this thread to spread your anti-Semitic hate. Leave these people alone, you cowardly trash mutt.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73957 Mar 15, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>How so? Snitch? You brag about your cowardice. You can't stand, so you tattle like a five year old. LOL!

I have already shown you how you operate . You don't need to actually be the one who does the deed you just need to instigate it. I'll continue to report your foul offensive posts so just sit back and enjoy the ride

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73958 Mar 15, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, by coming to this thread to spread your anti-Semitic hate. Leave these people alone, you cowardly trash mutt

Shut it Faith .You only have control over yourself, no one else. Even that you do poorly. LOL
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73959 Mar 15, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already shown you how you operate . You don't need to actually be the one who does the deed you just need to instigate it. I'll continue to report your foul offensive posts so just sit back and enjoy the ride
Snitch. Coward.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73960 Mar 15, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, by coming to this thread to spread your anti-Semitic hate. Leave these people alone, you cowardly trash mutt

You can thank your pal KY for that.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73961 Mar 15, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You can thank your pal KY for that.
You can't do sht. You are a snitch. That's your MO. You have nothing to say but copy-and-paste nonsense. You are Gray's understudy. And he's a fckng punk.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73962 Mar 15, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Snitch. Coward.
You mean like this???

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
22 hrs ago

Everyone report Sheilaa.

Everyone draw Muhammad.

So much for someone who does not believe in "snitching" as you call it. It's do as I say not as I do. LOL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73963 Mar 15, 2014
Faith wrote:
The Jews were on that land since monkeys first crawled out of caves looking for ground-fruit to get buzzed off of.
I get sick of hearing lies repeated so often that those terrorists think we should start to believe them.
I know a few things about the "plight of the "palestinian" people"....among them,'72 Olympics, Achille-Lauro, Dawson's Field, Itmar... TWA 847...
Now, I ask you.... considering the fact that I have a functioning brain and a conscience.... Why the fck would I, or any American, not support Israel?
Like we don't know right from wrong?
I'm not one of those weirdo Zio-End-Times-Christians either. I am a quintessential Catholic. I never went to church, I have lived a life of wanton debauchery.... proudly so,...and I have no apologies to make.
The most pious way a person can demonstrate their devotion to God and morality is by totally disregarding religion.
Why would I intentionally render myself mentally ill?
...(Well you know, excluding weed and greyhounds).
The Hittites were there before the Jews you dummy so if the land belongs to anyone it belongs to them not the Jews

The Hittites were the dark descendants of Heth, the second son of Canaan, youngest son of Ham. In the Book of Genesis, they are declared to be one of the 12 Canaanite nations dwelling inside or close to Canaan from the time of Abraham up to Ezra’s era. They lived in the Promised Land to the Israelites. That’s why God commanded the Israelites to eradicate them. But they were not destroyed and still dwell in southern Palestine and around Jerusalem with the Hebrews. The Hittite empire flourished and is shown on the Biblical Timeline chart starting from 2300 BC to about 1100 BC - See more at:

http://amazingbibletimeline.com/blog/the-hitt...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,779,467
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 15 min MPMMB 12,404
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 17 min MPMMB 3,911
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 21 min MPMMB 1,141
News Slowik: Blue Island mayor faces intense critici... 25 min The Blue Wizard 30
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 25 min MPMMB 2,661
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min loose cannon 243,567

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages