Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70473 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73871 Mar 13, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Other religions? Unless I attacked Jews... Right, you disingenuous, lying skag?
What if I took off against Jews?
You'd be down with that, you liar.
You are common. You are dumb.
I don't care who you take off against you ignoramus. You are a troll who does whatever it takes to try and show Israel in a positive light. You are a liar and you live with your lies. At the end of the day God will judge you
danetoo

London, UK

#73872 Mar 13, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>Muhammad won't be doing anything. He is dead and forgotten. 2/3 of Israel will be wiped out by God himself as stated in the bible. This will be due to the Jews disobedience and denial that Jesus is the Messiah
Lol - the typing of the beast
danetoo

London, UK

#73873 Mar 13, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care who you take off against you ignoramus. You are a troll who does whatever it takes to try and show Israel in a positive light. You are a liar and you live with your lies. At the end of the day God will judge you
As indeed he - it - will judge you and your evil nature
danetoo

London, UK

#73874 Mar 13, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah maybe but you are referring to sport whereas I am posting on morals and ethics something that you have no clue about. LOL
Morals and ethics

I'm surprised you know how to spell the words - you're one of the most immoral and unethical and lying person on these fora on topix ...

Location hidden

#73875 Mar 14, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>

That being you course

Location hidden

#73876 Mar 14, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
As indeed he - it - will judge you and your evil nature

LMAO from a dummy who does not believe in the truth of the bible

Location hidden

#73877 Mar 14, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You being the beast of course. LMAO
danetoo

London, UK

#73878 Mar 14, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO from a dummy who does not believe in the truth of the bible
I believe in truth - truth "shines" - yours about death and bloodshed and destruction has the tones of a dark side - that you so embrace and love

You're all about darkness and pain

Location hidden

#73879 Mar 14, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in truth - truth "shines" - yours about death and bloodshed and destruction has the tones of a dark side - that you so embrace and love
Sure you do. Your idea is all about death, subjugation, stealing, subjugation, discrimination etc etc. You are all about hypocrisy, bigotry and lies.Thanks I can see where you are coming from

Location hidden

#73880 Mar 14, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree with you and ask you to provide evidence to support your claims. LMAO
danetoo

London, UK

#73881 Mar 14, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree with you and ask you to provide evidence to support your claims. LMAO
every single post you type is about darkness ...

every single statement you make, particularly when it has an LOL or a LMAO at the end contains something nasty

there is nothing - ever - positive in ANYTHING you say ...

and it's not really about the Palestinians .. if it were, you would also care about them being killed, and starving to death, freezing to death in internment camps in Turkey and Lebanon
it's just about the jews and Israel - and hatred hatred and more hatred ... I cannot see what good that can possibly do the Palestinians

I am happy there are some real people out there doing real work to broker understanding, peace and tolerance ...

and that you can use this forum to vent your fury rather than hurt people out there in the community

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#73882 Mar 14, 2014
Holy craps. The Cuckoo's Nest bus has arrived for an unsupervised visit. Everybody, lock your doors and don't talk to them. The authorities are on the way.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73883 Mar 14, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The date that you sent that offensive post? I'd need to look.
Interesting that you know what TRD's ass smells like
Excuse me, Sheeblah, but you compared Mr TRD as cheese and me as chalk. Just furthering your observation. I know you are so busy with your blah blah blah and "I know you are but what am I" responses that you can't remember half of what you post. Out of that impressive 30K posts, there may be .000000003% that have any value. Except to you. Now answer the question. Is your ass detectable by satellite imagery?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73884 Mar 14, 2014
Wow man. I see that Shilla has expanded her portfolio of boring-ness so that she is fckng with you guys. This is all my fault. Shilla was on my thread for a couple of years. No one paid any attention to his copy-and-paste bullsht. But the he/she got uppity and I decided to make him/her go insane. No, he/she has fragmented into 20 different personalities on half-dozen threads. It is the first time in his/her life that he/she has gotten any attention.

Sorry.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73885 Mar 14, 2014
Faith wrote:
Wow man. I see that Shilla has expanded her portfolio of boring-ness so that she is fckng with you guys. This is all my fault. Shilla was on my thread for a couple of years. No one paid any attention to his copy-and-paste bullsht. But the he/she got uppity and I decided to make him/her go insane. No, he/she has fragmented into 20 different personalities on half-dozen threads. It is the first time in his/her life that he/she has gotten any attention.
Sorry.
Not you, Girl. Me. She/he/it forced me to respond to a couple of its nonsense posts on Blamin Izzy and it followed me here. I forgot to wipe my feet and tracked that feces across the carpet. It will eventually go away if it gets no play. To be honest, I'd take it over that pyscho Port Jeff mutt with the multiple nics. He/she/it is certifiable.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73886 Mar 14, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Not you, Girl. Me. She/he/it forced me to respond to a couple of its nonsense posts on Blamin Izzy and it followed me here. I forgot to wipe my feet and tracked that feces across the carpet. It will eventually go away if it gets no play. To be honest, I'd take it over that pyscho Port Jeff mutt with the multiple nics. He/she/it is certifiable.
I stop by every now and then to shake those worthless scumbags up. It's a sad commentary on humanity that such a collection of misfits share the planet with us. But at least they found each other. It's nice to see that Shilla was a adopted to a good home.

“It's Raining Men!”

Since: Aug 13

Tirana, Albania

#73887 Mar 14, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>
Want us to turn you into mash, marked as a BEAST?
Ha Ha Ha! Why you now use this name Mr. Sheila? Ha Ha!

Turn me into mash? Oh! Is these a threats? Ha Ha!

“It's Raining Men!”

Since: Aug 13

Tirana, Albania

#73888 Mar 14, 2014
Sheila is a man. He is well known to us at the Macedonia forum. He is from this former Jugoslavia Republik of Makedonia. He make trouble for everyone.

Location hidden

#73889 Mar 14, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a troll, a person who sows discord on this and other forums by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional responseor of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Location hidden

#73890 Mar 14, 2014
Seriyan_Kotsi wrote:
Sheila is a man. He is well known to us at the Macedonia forum. He is from this former Jugoslavia Republik of Makedonia. He make trouble for everyone.
You are a troll a person who sows discord on this and other forums by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional responseor of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 12 hr Doug77 8,111
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 hr Sue 1,375,295
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 hr Topo 213,243
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 58,879
News Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 15 hr Tiger jean 51
News Teachers' union is rethinking a spring strike, ... 15 hr neasux 5
has anyone ever had sex with an animal? (Jul '12) 15 hr Tellitlikeitis 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages