Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71292 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73894 Mar 14, 2014
Shilla has been copy-and-pasting that troll soliloquy on three different thread, half-dozen times each. I wonder if he is going to say-so to Bogan Hillbilly...

Shilla?? LOL!

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73896 Mar 14, 2014
Faith wrote:
Shilla has been copy-and-pasting that troll soliloquy on three different thread, half-dozen times each. I wonder if he is going to say-so to Bogan Hillbilly...
Shilla?? LOL

!
.. You obviously don't have anything better to do with your miserable life. Poor Faithy. I occupy all you free time it appears. That's how effective I have become LMAO

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73897 Mar 14, 2014
*your
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73898 Mar 14, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
.. You obviously don't have anything better to do with your miserable life. Poor Faithy. I occupy all you free time it appears. That's how effective I have become LMAO
Well there's that... and the fact that I live in the middle of a cornfield that has been 10 below with three feet of snow for the past six months.

LOL! What a fckng dummy!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73899 Mar 14, 2014
Shilla is stuttering.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73900 Mar 14, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Well there's that... and the fact that I live in the middle of a cornfield that has been 10 below with three feet of snow for the past six months.
LOL! What a fckng dummy!
Your isolation has affected your mental integrity.It is the only explanation for your unhinged posts and behaviour LOL
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73901 Mar 14, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your isolation has affected your mental integrity.It is the only explanation for your unhinged posts and behaviour LOL
Like I said, 10 below, 3 feet of snow. Say, isn't it summer there? And here we both are. Fancy that.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73902 Mar 14, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Not you, Girl. Me. She/he/it forced me to respond to a couple of its nonsense posts on Blamin Izzy and it followed me here. I forgot to wipe my feet and tracked that feces across the carpet. It will eventually go away if it gets no play. To be honest, I'd take it over that pyscho Port Jeff mutt with the multiple nics. He/she/it is certifiable.
Get this: Sheilaa thinks I "followed [her] " to this thread.'Cause you know,..... uh......I have never been here before.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73903 Mar 14, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Get some psychiatric help, Looney Tunes. You went off on that insane anti-Semitic tangent and now you are all-over-the-place crazy.

Get your sht together, Shilla.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73904 Mar 14, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Get some psychiatric help, Looney Tunes. You went off on that insane anti-Semitic tangent and now you are all-over-the-place crazy.
Get your sht together, Shilla

Get help yourself sooner rather than later. You are suffering from long term isolation and think that the world revolves around you. News break you are just one small piece of crap in the scheme of things so get over yourself
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73905 Mar 14, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Get help yourself sooner rather than later. You are suffering from long term isolation and think that the world revolves around you. News break you are just one small piece of crap in the scheme of things so get over yourself
Yet I am so important to you that you are stalking me. Interesting.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73906 Mar 14, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yet I am so important to you that you are stalking me. Interesting

Nope you are stalking me. I am just responding to your posts on all three forums that you are posting to me on
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73909 Mar 15, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
He has a very pleasant disposition unlike yours. He is charming, a gentleman and he has a conscience. You on the other hand are a uncouth redneck who knows only one language and you are hell bent on trying to demean others who do not agree with your point of view re Israel. You try to be a bully, just like Israel is to the Palestinians whose land and property the Jews stole. Israel will get her just rewards for what she is currently dishing out. What goes around comes around. I don't know if you are religious or not but when Jesus returns two thirds of Jews in Israel will be eliminated, just like that. Imagine that
You better report him Shilla. He does "not agree with your point of view re Israel." He must be silenced!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73910 Mar 15, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#73911 Mar 15, 2014
Little Faith in Faith_s Lawyer wrote:
We have a saying where I come from:
Noisy as two skeletons dancing on a tin roof.
Now, I don't rightly know what that all means. But I do know a bat-sht crazy stalker when I see one. And that Nutty old Sheilaa is the real McCoy.
If brains were leather, she couldn't saddle a flea.
Y'all have a nice day now, ye hear.
Thanks Perry, for that bat-sht crazy input.

Got any skeletons hiding in your closet?

Any more worn out cliches you like to share with us all on your way out?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73912 Mar 15, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Perry, for that bat-sht crazy input.
Got any skeletons hiding in your closet?
Any more worn out cliches you like to share with us all on your way out?
Yeah, fck you, you nutless Nazi f/aggit.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#73913 Mar 15, 2014
Flamin Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, fck you, you nutless Nazi f/aggit.
Be quiet you disgusting Jew-ish Dyke.

Couldn’t have said better ourselves - cheers Petesake3410.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#73914 Mar 15, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, fck you, you nutless Nazi f/aggit.
You notice how he keeps that Port Jefferson IP private? What Shorty LIL Dik doesn't understand is that you can smell a skunk, even in the dark. God Bless Long Island Sound!!
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#73915 Mar 15, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>You notice how he keeps that Port Jefferson IP private? What Shorty LIL Dik doesn't understand is that you can smell a skunk, even in the dark. God Bless Long Island Sound!!
Yimini Rickety what you don't understand is that we have an even keener sense of smell and ewwwwrr don't you pong of BS.

Who is Shorty LIL Dik, cricket Yimpin insect?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73916 Mar 15, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yimini Rickety what you don't understand is that we have an even keener sense of smell and ewwwwrr don't you pong of BS.
Who is Shorty LIL Dik, cricket Yimpin insect?
Jesus! You are such a fckng tool. it's pathetic. I'd love to see you in person, you little dork. I'd bittch slap you into next week.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min No Surprize 1,780,481
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 4 min The real Rudy 3,914
News Slowik: Blue Island mayor faces intense critici... 6 min Mike 52
Trump is A (Oct '17) 10 min Chilli J 850
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 20 min The real Rudy 12,411
If only Hillary had won. 38 min Bernie 63
evette "m" 43 min Thomas Magnum 5

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages