Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,344)

Showing posts 66,861 - 66,880 of67,253
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Faith wrote:
And as far as it goes, and as crazy as it sounds... I stand with Larry Flint and the Illinois Nazis.
First Amendment is our religion.
And Google is it's prophet...good luck getting Larry Flint to stand for it. I'd be offended by that saying if we didn't use the exact same expression when I was growing up too.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>And Google is it's prophet...
"it's prophet" -- You mean, "And Google is it is prophet?"

Sleeping in English class again!:(

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
"it's prophet" -- You mean, "And Google is it is prophet?"
Sleeping in English class again!:(
Duh. I was wide awake in American class though. Shouldn't you flash a badge or something while policing grammar on the internet?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Faith wrote:
Boring.
Your point? You should be the one telling me how exhausting it is maintaining such a high-level of sparkling wit ;>))

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I abide. I am more sparkling than a bunch of old burn-outs...
It ain't my time yet. It will be another 20 years before I even know what shuffle-board is. I'd lose my cool with a condo board.
Why wait? You already know it as Curling. I paid attention to it this year for the first time in my painfully extended existence. I was able to address the age old question of how stoned you need to be to appreciate Curling. Surprisingly, you need to be hammered before it makes a lick of sense.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Why wait? You already know it as Curling. I paid attention to it this year for the first time in my painfully extended existence. I was able to address the age old question of how stoned you need to be to appreciate Curling. Surprisingly, you need to be hammered before it makes a lick of sense.
Me, too. Quite the art. Check out the precision that goes into fabricating a Curling Stone. Then, on the side bars, there's training videos. Ain't no joke. It's a skill. Just being able to make it as a sweeper is difficult.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I grew up on the lake. We used to get dragged through the tunnel to Windsor every Friday night. Before the hockey game and shtty meal, there was a picture of Queen Elizabeth and a curling...uh...match? I dug the brooms.
Game...they call them games.

I'd have thought you'd be all-over this sport since ice and snow are such a big part of the northern lifestyle. That, and the obvious value of intoxication in the play of it. How else do people get excited enough to yell the things they do at a rock sliding down a sheet of ice? It's tricky since you can't really insult the origins of a wayward stone...they all come from the same place.

Another winter sport I've recently found fascinating is train re-railment. Y'know, that delicate dance that transit workers perform while trying to get a train back on track after an inordinate amount of snow knocked it off.

http://www.startribune.com/politics/stateloca...

Northern winters...THAT'S LIVING!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Me, too. Quite the art. Check out the precision that goes into fabricating a Curling Stone. Then, on the side bars, there's training videos. Ain't no joke. It's a skill. Just being able to make it as a sweeper is difficult.
The USA women had a brunette sweeper who couldn't even hit the house by accident. This is the whitest of all the winter games. If you're not Canadian, you need to be Scandanavian to excel at it.

I'm guessing that golf and curling were invented right after the Scots realized how to distill whiskey. Both games are better, playing and watching, while you're shizfaced.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Ugh....
Fck! You obviously have never been to Peachy's on a Friday night.
Obviously? Why, is it a lawyer hangout?

Say, you wouldn't have anything to do with this, would you?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Here's something you'll never see in Mann News Agency news. They are so biased.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/world/story...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>The USA women had a brunette sweeper who couldn't even hit the house by accident. This is the whitest of all the winter games. If you're not Canadian, you need to be Scandanavian to excel at it.
I'm guessing that golf and curling were invented right after the Scots realized how to distill whiskey. Both games are better, playing and watching, while you're shizfaced.
I thought the sweeper were the two in front of the curler making a runway for the stone.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Here's something you'll never see in Mann News Agency news. They are so biased.
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/world/story...
Because it's the Arab equivalent of "Dog bites man". I wonder how John Kerry reconciles this with his drive towards peace. I don't think he even thought about how it must feel being expected to make peace with a culture that condones this.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>I thought the sweeper were the two in front of the curler making a runway for the stone.
They are. There are 8 stones per end so each player slides 2 stones per end. She can sweep but she sucks at sliding.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>They are. There are 8 stones per end so each player slides 2 stones per end. She can sweep but she sucks at sliding.
A good Olympic set of stones stone can cost $10,000.. Google how they're made. Fascinating. Never mind. I'll help. Let me help you! Did I post this already? I'm confused.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

I did. fcik.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Subject: Fwd: A Must See...EXCELLENT

ttp://www.youtube.com/embed/n_ YQ8560E1w?autoplay=1

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Uzi wrote:
Subject: Fwd: A Must See...EXCELLENT
ttp://www.youtube.com/embed/n_ YQ8560E1w?autoplay=1
Bad link, brah.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Bad link, brah.
Let me help you, Brah? WTF?
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me help you, Brah? WTF?
Thanks

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks
You be welcome, Brah!!! LMAO ;>)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 66,861 - 66,880 of67,253
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min dem 1,037,673
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min Sublime1 96,396
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min ritedownthemiddle 43,185
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 44 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,597
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 49 min LRS 167,751
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 510
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 3,794
Amy 4-24 1 hr Kuuipo 34
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance