Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71289 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#73850 Mar 13, 2014
[QUOTE who="Faith in Atrocities and p*ssy abuse"]<quoted text>Sheilla is doing to proxy thing now. LOL!
Like a fckng rat in a maze.
[/QUOTE]

What is the cost again of getting you checked at the vet for your Psycho! illnesses. IT?
Seriyan_Kotsi

“The Gay Gypsy!”

Since: Aug 13

Tirana, Albania

#73851 Mar 13, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>
.........always knew you had mark of the Beast on you, Harasreal Shilly boy.
You told at me that you love me.
Seriyan_Kotsi

“The Gay Gypsy!”

Tirana, Albania

#73852 Mar 13, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
Hmmm. No action happening over here, no wonder KY jelly came over to visit the blame Israel forum. LOL
KY jelly? Please to tell me more.
Seriyan_Kotsi

“The Gay Gypsy!”

Tirana, Albania

#73853 Mar 13, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>The truth? And how long ago was that, Rattle tail? If Daddy Cheese is going believe your crap, give us the link. You do know how to do that, right? You are a coward who not only reports people's posts but lies to your advantage. You said I go to your Cuckoos nest and deride you. Like it's all the time. Personally, your fat ass smells like the cheese you love. I'm just chalk. Cry Baby Loser.
Leave him alone, nasty Jew.
Seriyan_Kotsi

“The Gay Gypsy!”

Tirana, Albania

#73854 Mar 13, 2014
<quoted text>
Can you make screeching noise on a backboard?
This is similar to the screeching noise you make when I love you from behind, no?
fidelity

Auckland, New Zealand

#73855 Mar 13, 2014
Hamas fail. Can these extreme muslims just realize that if Allah hasn't helped them destroy Israel at the cost of so many 'righteous' lives then surely they are going against Allah's will if they attack Israel??? When the whole arab world tried to destroy Isreal twice Allah failed. Or did he? I think the people failed. Proof that all Muslim killers are not followers of Allah.
Seriyan_Kotsi

“The Gay Gypsy!”

Tirana, Albania

#73856 Mar 13, 2014
<quoted text>
.........always knew you had mark of the Beast on you, Harasreal Shilly boy.
You were a beast last night, my little sweet potato.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73857 Mar 13, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>The truth? And how long ago was that, Rattle tail? If Daddy Cheese is going believe your crap, give us the link. You do know how to do that, right? You are a coward who not only reports people's posts but lies to your advantage. You said I go to your Cuckoos nest and deride you. Like it's all the time. Personally, your fat ass smells like the cheese you love. I'm just chalk. Cry Baby Loser.

The date that you sent that offensive post? I'd need to look.

Interesting that you know what TRD's ass smells like

I only report offensive sexually or religiously offensive posts and I'll continue to do that for as long as I post on topix. Coward would be you in not speaking out about this disgraceful practice. Loser would be you who has no morals or balls to stand up for what is right

Here are just a few of many links that back up my posts re the children

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/mar/14/...

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/201...

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/isr...

I guess you wouldn't have any problem with the American military grabbing your own children out of bed at midnight, blindfolding them, throwing them into prison, for up to 10 days and not allowing them access to any legal aid. That's a real democracy for you. Israel carries out war crimes daily. Sad thing is if they weren't in the Palestinian territories none of these things would be happening

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73858 Mar 13, 2014
Seriyan_Kotsi wrote:
<quoted text>KY jelly? Please to tell me more

You'd need to speak to the expert himself. YY is your man

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73859 Mar 13, 2014
WHO ARE B"TSELEM?

About B’Tselem

B'TSELEM - The Israeli Information Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories was established in February 1989 by a group of prominent academics, attorneys, journalists, and Knesset members. It endeavors to document and educate the Israeli public and policymakers about human rights violations in the Occupied Territories, combat the phenomenon of denial prevalent among the Israeli public, and help create a human rights culture in Israel.

B'Tselem in Hebrew literally means "in the image of," and is also used as a synonym for human dignity. The word is taken from Genesis 1:27 "And God created humans in his image. In the image of God did He create him." It is in this spirit that the first article of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights states that "All human beings are born equal in dignity and rights."

As an Israeli human rights organization, B'Tselem acts primarily to change Israeli policy in the Occupied Territories and ensure that its government, which rules the Occupied Territories, protects the human rights of residents there and complies with its obligations under international law.

B'Tselem is independent and is funded by contributions from foundations in Europe and North America that support human rights activity worldwide, and by private individuals in Israel and abroad.

B'Tselem has attained a prominent place among human rights organizations. In December, 1989 it received the Carter-Menil Award for Human Rights. Its reports have gained B'Tselem a reputation for accuracy, and the Israeli authorities relate to them seriously. B'Tselem ensures the reliability of information it publishes by conducting its own fieldwork and research, the results of which are thoroughly cross-checked with relevant documents, official government sources, and information from other sources, among them Israeli, Palestinian, and other human rights organizations.

The focus on documentation reflects B'Tselem's objective of providing as much information as possible to the Israeli public, since information is indispensable to taking action and making choices. Readers of B'Tselem publications may decide to do nothing, but they cannot say, "We didn't know.""

http://www.btselem.org/about_btselem
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#73860 Mar 13, 2014
Seriyan_Kotsi wrote:
<quoted text>You told at me that you love me.
So you're Uzi in drag disguise.

Always knew you were a sham and weird Uzi.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#73861 Mar 13, 2014
Seriyan_Kotsi wrote:
<quoted text>KY jelly? Please to tell me more.
Isn't that what you rub on Uzi before anal bliss?
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#73862 Mar 13, 2014
Seriyan_Kotsi wrote:
<quoted text>You were a beast last night, my little sweet potato.
Want us to turn you into mash, marked as a BEAST?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73863 Mar 13, 2014
fidelity wrote:
Hamas fail. Can these extreme muslims just realize that if Allah hasn't helped them destroy Israel at the cost of so many 'righteous' lives then surely they are going against Allah's will if they attack Israel??? When the whole arab world tried to destroy Isreal twice Allah failed. Or did he? I think the people failed. Proof that all Muslim killers are not followers of Allah.
Muhammad won't be doing anything. He is dead and forgotten. 2/3 of Israel will be wiped out by God himself as stated in the bible. This will be due to the Jews disobedience and denial that Jesus is the Messiah
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73864 Mar 13, 2014
Wow man. Sheilaa's gone round-the-bend whack-o.

Yikes!

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73865 Mar 13, 2014
Faith wrote:
Wow man. Sheilaa's gone round-the-bend whack-o.
Yikes!
Still trying to catch up Faithy??? LMAO
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73866 Mar 13, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Still trying to catch up Faithy??? LMAO
You're bush league.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73867 Mar 13, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You're bush league.
Yeah maybe but you are referring to sport whereas I am posting on morals and ethics something that you have no clue about. LOL
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73868 Mar 13, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah maybe but you are referring to sport whereas I am posting on morals and ethics something that you have no clue about. LOL
You are posting sht. You are a boring shill.

Feel free to report that post, Shilla. I know you hate facing the truth, you fckng dork.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73869 Mar 13, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You are posting sht. You are a boring shill.
Feel free to report that post, Shilla. I know you hate facing the truth, you fckng dork.
Truth??? Truth ???? You wouldn't know what it was if it hit you in that stupid head of yours. Nah I only report posts by idiots such as you when they attack or send up other peoples , religion beliefs or something that you would know nothing about

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min NewsGlobal 1,601,237
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min Agents of Corruption 63,971
He Fights. 56 min Liberal Liz 6
News Some in Cicero take issue with flying of Mexica... (Oct '08) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 1,580
Insane Popes 34th Hoyne Park (Nov '12) 1 hr Long Street 23
dead in a freezer in a freaking hotel man. i sw... 1 hr She deserved it 25
Coffee with Jesus. 1 hr Pissed postert 6

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages