Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
66,801 - 66,820 of 67,894 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>I could give a sh!t about judgies. Never look back to see them. Onward and upward, that's our motto. Judgies is the haven for cowards that cannot articulate their hatred into readable-coherent posts, but instead, stir them into masturbatory glee. So, can we ask about the busboys? Was it as good for you as it was them? LOL
I dunno. I kinda like to look at it as painting with the colors of the wind. Besides, who did you think was laughing and agreeing with you and thinking you're interesting and helpful all over town?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

Faith wrote:
That king of Ukrainia dude had a pretty sweet aquarium. I saw those looters rummaging through his house on TV.
Tight crib but they never look the same with phone cameras as they did in Architectural Digest. Remember Saddam's palaces? Gaddafi's place? The selfies just don't do them justice.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Tight crib but they never look the same with phone cameras as they did in Architectural Digest. Remember Saddam's palaces? Gaddafi's place? The selfies just don't do them justice.
I thought the 24k toilet seats were over the top. Foreigners are gaudy.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I thought the 24k toilet seats were over the top. Foreigners are gaudy.
So I should get rid of mine? But it's heated.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>So I should get rid of mine? But it's heated.
Indoor plumbing is what you need, Those outhouse can be very inhospitable and you don't need an extension cord. Not to mention those Trapdoor spiders that love those long ball sacs. Just sayin!:>)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I just got back from Sochi with my gold medal. My event was the extreme cabin fever. I'm going to buy one of those toilet seats with my Wheaties money.
If you can get an advance you'll be able to sit on the throne for the box picture.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Indoor plumbing is what you need, Those outhouse can be very inhospitable and you don't need an extension cord. Not to mention those Trapdoor spiders that love those long ball sacs. Just sayin!:>)
It's the Banana Spiders I have to look out for...because of my, you know...banana.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Sorry, TRD. I got you at 3:30 How forgetful of me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Sorry, TRD. I got you at 3:30 How forgetful of me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You like that move? I've still got it (them).

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

Faith wrote:
It is such in my homeland that we have been blessed with an eighteen month long winter.
The delicate features of this event are nothing short of miraculous. At dawn, I marvel at the sunlit spectacle of what looks like broken glass, but it is, in reality, hip-high, dirty snow that has thawed and froze into ice.
And none of that beauty is tarnished by the all-day every day sub-zero temperatures since like August.
When does this end?
About a week ago...it was 79 here today.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

This winter has been so trying in an overly-dramatic kinda way. My dog is depressed. It has been months since we could go outdoors.

I'm battle weary. I have Ongoing Traumatic Stress Disorder. OTSD.

Perhaps I should see someone...... Someone with one of those snow-plow trucks.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>About a week ago...it was 79 here today.
But the catch is... you have to live in Florida. Sadly, that is too high a price to pay.

I think it was that great Scottish leader Mel Gibson that said: "You can take our lives, but you can never take our ..." Oh sht!... I forgot the last word. And I just sat though four hours of that movie yesterday.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You like that move? I've still got it (them).
You've got em. For some reason, your pole dancing is not available in a short version. I've searched everywhere for it, but all I get is cheap imitations. When you flip over backwards from the pole, it's, it's, it's, a magnificent display of manhood. I can only strive to achieve that mastery of the pole. And the things below it. Still brings tears to my eyes. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

Faith wrote:
This winter has been so trying in an overly-dramatic kinda way. My dog is depressed. It has been months since we could go outdoors.
Stop your whining. This week, we will not be over 30 deg. Do you see me crying? When I go outside, there is a hole in my abdomen similar to yours. You think I like that? Suck it up. Spring is just around the corner. Night is coming later and dawn earlier. Have you exhausted your cache of moonshine, yet? I LOVE winter. Gives me a lot of inside time to get wasted.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>But the catch is... you have to live in Florida. Sadly, that is too high a price to pay.
I think it was that great Scottish leader Mel Gibson that said: "You can take our lives, but you can never take our ..." Oh sht!... I forgot the last word. And I just sat though four hours of that movie yesterday.
I've seen Michigan mosquitos so I wonder what the down side is to living where you can water ski during the Winter Olympics. I've lived in cold country while the gummint owned my ass and you can keep it. It's 73 in the house and I just stole the wife's pashmina scarf to warm up. Know why most of the 9/11 terrorists did their flight training in Florida? Because the weather is AMAZING most of the year.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>You've got em. For some reason, your pole dancing is not available in a short version. I've searched everywhere for it, but all I get is cheap imitations. When you flip over backwards from the pole, it's, it's, it's, a magnificent display of manhood. I can only strive to achieve that mastery of the pole. And the things below it. Still brings tears to my eyes. LOL
You're easy :-))
danetoo

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2014

Faith wrote:

oTSD .... Lololol - should be included in the DSM-IV ...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2014

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You're easy :-))
Check it out. Paul is great and Fallon did alright, too. I think he found a home. Hope the link holds up. If not, just google Paul Rudd and Jimmy Fallon. I'm easy, is right. It's not Bad Grandpa, but clever and funny. Just broadening your arse, uh, your horizons. ;>)

http://offbeat.topix.com/story/10649-paul-rud...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2014

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Check it out. Paul is great and Fallon did alright, too. I think he found a home. Hope the link holds up. If not, just google Paul Rudd and Jimmy Fallon. I'm easy, is right. It's not Bad Grandpa, but clever and funny. Just broadening your arse, uh, your horizons. ;>)
http://offbeat.topix.com/story/10649-paul-rud...
He's going to do amazing stuff as the new Carson. I haven't been able to stay awake to see how Seth Myers is doing in his old slot, you?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2014

The old Letterman was the best. He turned kind of bitter when that Leno debacle happened. The old Conan was great until that Leno debacle happened. Now Jimmy Kimmel is the best game in town. "unnecessary censorship" is a funny bit. I like the Mexican.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a word drop 6 words! 6 min Anonymous42 6
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min THE DEVIL 1,078,994
Detroit man shoots black women in his front yar... 9 min Skyler 1
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 26 min NITiN 7
Saving Catholic Schools 30 min larry 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 47 min JOEL 68,366
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 459
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Guy 174,508
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515