Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#73706 Feb 23, 2014
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops - my bad. Wrong one! LOL Just got in last night. Did 3,368 nautical miles in 2 weeks. Fabulous! Missed doing my judgies. TY for yours, though. Oh, did I mention I won the Bingo jackpot the only time that I went? And the busboys were soooooo full of energy. Need to rest now. ;)
No exam required. TRD is Jewish and I got my Pink Helmet awarded at the tender age of 22, compliments of the U.S. Navy. Seems just like yesterday. So, the cruise had many happy endings? You devil, you. Did you send any of them to sickbay, bow legged? LMFAO. I'm sure the Bingo Jackpot put a dent in that bar bill. Goof for you. We have had an infestation here of the rare ring necked fuzz wart from Australia, calling itself Sheeblah, or something like that. If you been catching up on your reading, you may have already burned out a mouse scrolling through her boring shit. Be talking to ya, Cherry Blossom. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73707 Feb 23, 2014
goof is good
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73708 Feb 24, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No prize for seconds Danetoo. BTW I won the defamation case so your accusations are baseless. They lost out to the tune of thousands. I didn't come on here to be funny but to post accurate information which may help others lift the scale from their eyes concerning Israel. The fact that you try and attack me on a personal basis shows me what type of person you truly are. You don't have the capacity to prevent me from what I am doing so the next best thing in your mind is to attack my honesty, integrity, my capability re my job . Your attacks are like water off a ducks back
The "defamation" case. LOL! What a tool.
You are so fckng boring. You make gray look like Will Ferrell.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73709 Feb 24, 2014
TRD wrote:
I must admit that I'm encouraged by the announcements coming from the Ukraine. Turning the corner and heading toward the will of the people is good but the best part is they'll be freeing their scorching-hot former PM by declaring her "crimes" non-crimes. It broke my heart thinking of her wasting away in jail.
http://www.therichest.com/expensive-lifestyle...
Yes, hotter than Sarah.
She's thinking of running for President.#1 is valid. How about my laugh for the day. Bobbabaloney got skewered.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/israel/TG7CB...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73710 Feb 24, 2014
That king of Ukrainia dude had a pretty sweet aquarium. I saw those looters rummaging through his house on TV.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#73711 Feb 24, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
goof is good
I always thought goofing was good! LOL

Hey! Who's taking my judgie job? It's not me who put those spam judgies on you! You never can trust TRD. I'll watch your back. And maybe your front. ;)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73712 Feb 24, 2014
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I always thought goofing was good! LOL
Hey! Who's taking my judgie job? It's not me who put those spam judgies on you! You never can trust TRD. I'll watch your back. And maybe your front. ;)
I could give a sh!t about judgies. Never look back to see them. Onward and upward, that's our motto. Judgies is the haven for cowards that cannot articulate their hatred into readable-coherent posts, but instead, stir them into masturbatory glee. So, can we ask about the busboys? Was it as good for you as it was them? LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#73713 Feb 24, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>I could give a sh!t about judgies. Never look back to see them. Onward and upward, that's our motto. Judgies is the haven for cowards that cannot articulate their hatred into readable-coherent posts, but instead, stir them into masturbatory glee. So, can we ask about the busboys? Was it as good for you as it was them? LOL
I dunno. I kinda like to look at it as painting with the colors of the wind. Besides, who did you think was laughing and agreeing with you and thinking you're interesting and helpful all over town?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73714 Feb 24, 2014
Faith wrote:
That king of Ukrainia dude had a pretty sweet aquarium. I saw those looters rummaging through his house on TV.
Tight crib but they never look the same with phone cameras as they did in Architectural Digest. Remember Saddam's palaces? Gaddafi's place? The selfies just don't do them justice.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73716 Feb 25, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Tight crib but they never look the same with phone cameras as they did in Architectural Digest. Remember Saddam's palaces? Gaddafi's place? The selfies just don't do them justice.
I thought the 24k toilet seats were over the top. Foreigners are gaudy.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73719 Feb 25, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I thought the 24k toilet seats were over the top. Foreigners are gaudy.
So I should get rid of mine? But it's heated.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73721 Feb 25, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>So I should get rid of mine? But it's heated.
Indoor plumbing is what you need, Those outhouse can be very inhospitable and you don't need an extension cord. Not to mention those Trapdoor spiders that love those long ball sacs. Just sayin!:>)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73722 Feb 25, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I just got back from Sochi with my gold medal. My event was the extreme cabin fever. I'm going to buy one of those toilet seats with my Wheaties money.
If you can get an advance you'll be able to sit on the throne for the box picture.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73723 Feb 25, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Indoor plumbing is what you need, Those outhouse can be very inhospitable and you don't need an extension cord. Not to mention those Trapdoor spiders that love those long ball sacs. Just sayin!:>)
It's the Banana Spiders I have to look out for...because of my, you know...banana.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73724 Feb 25, 2014
Sorry, TRD. I got you at 3:30 How forgetful of me.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73726 Feb 25, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Sorry, TRD. I got you at 3:30 How forgetful of me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jidC5eNuehQXX
You like that move? I've still got it (them).

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73727 Feb 25, 2014
Faith wrote:
It is such in my homeland that we have been blessed with an eighteen month long winter.
The delicate features of this event are nothing short of miraculous. At dawn, I marvel at the sunlit spectacle of what looks like broken glass, but it is, in reality, hip-high, dirty snow that has thawed and froze into ice.
And none of that beauty is tarnished by the all-day every day sub-zero temperatures since like August.
When does this end?
About a week ago...it was 79 here today.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73728 Feb 25, 2014
This winter has been so trying in an overly-dramatic kinda way. My dog is depressed. It has been months since we could go outdoors.

I'm battle weary. I have Ongoing Traumatic Stress Disorder. OTSD.

Perhaps I should see someone...... Someone with one of those snow-plow trucks.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73729 Feb 25, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>About a week ago...it was 79 here today.
But the catch is... you have to live in Florida. Sadly, that is too high a price to pay.

I think it was that great Scottish leader Mel Gibson that said: "You can take our lives, but you can never take our ..." Oh sht!... I forgot the last word. And I just sat though four hours of that movie yesterday.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73730 Feb 25, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You like that move? I've still got it (them).
You've got em. For some reason, your pole dancing is not available in a short version. I've searched everywhere for it, but all I get is cheap imitations. When you flip over backwards from the pole, it's, it's, it's, a magnificent display of manhood. I can only strive to achieve that mastery of the pole. And the things below it. Still brings tears to my eyes. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Earthling-1 50,220
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min Frankie Forsyth 184,340
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Analog man 5,345
Jay Cutler U Suk 1 hr Eat my shorts 2
Dr.shaba abortion clinic 0810870355 in Ladysmit... 2 hr shaba 1
Amazing Intersection 2 hr Fireball Roberts 1
Black and mad (Mar '08) 2 hr Tameka 11,015
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr John Galt 1,172,116
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 9 hr Irving 74
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE