Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70142 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

danetoo

London, UK

#73602 Feb 18, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
Comprehensive Information About the Destructive Undermoderated Topix Forums
TOPIX is a so-called "news" website located in Palo Alto, CA who is majority owned by Gannett (USA Today's parent), McClatchy and Tribune. Topix allows people to post anonymous hate, racism, defamation and cyberbullying in their forums. Topix does not review posts first and old posts are never archived. Not ever.
Hundreds of innocent Americans have repeatedly reported abuse to TOPIX about harassment, cyber bullying, cyber stalking, antisemitism, attacks on personal and business reputations, and other damage over lies, personal attacks and outdated outbursts. Many have been slandered for years on Topix and have suffered emotional, psychological, and financial harm from lost jobs and destroyed reputations.
Topix posts are harming adults and children right now yet Topix refuses to archive or adequately moderate their site and according to court documents dedicates less than ten humans to moderate over 300,000 forums.
Please consider reading this site fully but most importantly, please consider TAKING ACTION to help fight against Topix destructive forums
Anti Semitism ?? Cyber bullying ???

Outburst? Defamation?

Saying "the Jews" are in control

Supporting a poster who is openly a neo nazi and a holocaust denier

Calling milena's husband "gay" -calling faith a "bad mother"

Saying I "murdered my husband"

I think there's a call for a lengthy report on this cyber persona "sheilaa" ...

All out of the keyboard of a so called - alleged "Christian" - when you're a Muslim really ... How you had us fooled - I'll give you that

At least when I insult - i don't do it and pretend to be religious and hide behind "jesus"...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#73603 Feb 18, 2014
and the universal truth is simple and easy to understand

Palestinians the invented people.

http://upww.us/vinienco/2014/02/15/palestinia ...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73604 Feb 18, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti Semitism ?? Cyber bullying ???
Outburst? Defamation?
Saying "the Jews" are in control
Supporting a poster who is openly a neo nazi and a holocaust denier
Calling milena's husband "gay" -calling faith a "bad mother"
Saying I "murdered my husband"
I think there's a call for a lengthy report on this cyber persona "sheilaa" ...
All out of the keyboard of a so called - alleged "Christian" - when you're a Muslim really ... How you had us fooled - I'll give you that
At least when I insult - i don't do it and pretend to be religious and hide behind "jesus"...
Wow I didn't know Danetoo had been ordained as a' saint".When she criticizes she does it as an atheist and then when she chooses she gives her "religious" opinion stating what Jesus would do and say such as spit on me, regardless of the fact that she doesn't even believe in him

She thinks as an atheist that she has the right and knowledge to judge others who are on a religious basis

She accuses me of being a Muslim and yet she has no evidence other than I don't agree with her Zionist point of view

What she thinks is irrelevant in the scheme of things. She has accused me of being a man, having a cat as a husband, being a Muslim, being a witch, being satan. She states I will burn in hell when the reality is she doesn't even understand what the word hell means

She is unable to argue with me on an even playing field and finds it necessary to cajole and suck up to others who may agree with her point of view to gain a few points

Pathetic doesn't even begin to describe her.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#73605 Feb 18, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
TOPIX is a so-called "news" website located in Palo Alto, CA who is majority owned by Gannett (USA Today's parent), McClatchy and Tribune. Topix allows people to post anonymous hate, racism, defamation and cyberbullying in their forums. Topix does not review posts first and old posts are never archived. Not ever.
Hundreds of innocent Americans have repeatedly reported abuse to TOPIX about harassment, cyber bullying, cyber stalking, antisemitism, attacks on personal and business reputations, and other damage over lies, personal attacks and outdated outbursts. Many have been slandered for years on Topix and have suffered emotional, psychological, and financial harm from lost jobs and destroyed reputations.
Topix posts are harming adults and children right now yet Topix refuses to archive or adequately moderate their site and according to court documents dedicates less than ten humans to moderate over 300,000 forums.
Please consider reading this site fully but most importantly, please consider TAKING ACTION to help fight against Topix destructive forums
Waaaaa. Somebody doesn't like its spankings. LMAO
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#73606 Feb 18, 2014
How funny when the Jew is losing even a penny he runs for the hills in fear, such a greedy power hungry, racist, parasites.

Using economic sanctions to influence Israel’s policies toward the Palestinians is a “new form of anti-Semitism,” Economy Minister Naftali Bennett said, even as boycott activists contended that recent successes had Israeli leaders “panicking.”

Location hidden

#73607 Feb 18, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Waaaaa. Somebody doesn't like its spankings. LMAO
Truth hurts eh?? LMAO
danetoo

London, UK

#73608 Feb 18, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>Wow I didn't know Danetoo had been ordained as a' saint".When she criticizes she does it as an atheist and then when she chooses she gives her "religious" opinion stating what Jesus would do and say such as spit on me, regardless of the fact that she doesn't even believe in him

She thinks as an atheist that she has the right and knowledge to judge others who are on a religious basis

She accuses me of being a Muslim and yet she has no evidence other than I don't agree with her Zionist point of view

What she thinks is irrelevant in the scheme of things. She has accused me of being a man, having a cat as a husband, being a Muslim, being a witch, being satan. She states I will burn in hell when the reality is she doesn't even understand what the word hell means

She is unable to argue with me on an even playing field and finds it necessary to cajole and suck up to others who may agree with her point of view to gain a few points

Pathetic doesn't even begin to describe her.
Nothing to do with me being an atheist now - I was brought up a Christian - Protestant Lutheran - by good people who were the epitome of religious beliefs - didn't play their own trumpet - didn't blaspheme as you do - didn't have an evil bone in their body unlike you who's pervaded by evil ... And they didn't sit in judgement of other people - unlike you who's constantly judgmental of others thinking you have the right to be somehow - who gave you that right - Jesus ? Mohammed? Allah?

I still think you're a Muslim and fooled everyone for a while there - no one becomes that fanatical from one extreme to the other in a matter of days ...

And yes - as I was brought up and saw the real Christians among me and my family - Jesus would cast you out as an evil doer ... You're not a good person no matter what faith you attempt to claim you're part of

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73609 Feb 18, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth hurts eh?? LMAO
Were you a rat in school? Like, when the teacher left the room, you would tell on all the other kids who were having fun when teacher was gone, while you sucked your thumb? Rats carry those traits on into adulthood. We call them squealers and rats here. But, you keep trying, Tubby. When you can't keep up, look for that easy way out. Mommy! Mommy! LMFAO
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73610 Feb 18, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
I find you spamming of these forums to be disruptive. It seems that because no one was particularly interested in your endless droning, that you have chosen to become abusive and spoil things for everyone else.

I think that is the same mentality that those shopping-mall-school-theater shooters have....

You have no conscience. You are a sociopath, Sheilaa.

Location hidden

#73611 Feb 18, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Waaaaa. Somebody doesn't like its spankings. LMAO
Would that be you cry baby??

Location hidden

#73612 Feb 18, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Were you a rat in school? Like, when the teacher left the room, you would tell on all the other kids who were having fun when teacher was gone, while you sucked your thumb? Rats carry those traits on into adulthood. We call them squealers and rats here. But, you keep trying, Tubby. When you can't keep up, look for that easy way out. Mommy! Mommy! LMFAO
You sound like you are reflecting on your own school experiences. I went to a private school and our teachers didn't leave the room until after our lesson was completed. Keep up with you??? I haven't even warmed up yet. LMAO

Location hidden

#73613 Feb 18, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I find you spamming of these forums to be disruptive. It seems that because no one was particularly interested in your endless droning, that you have chosen to become abusive and spoil things for everyone else.
I think that is the same mentality that those shopping-mall-school-theater shooters have....
You have no conscience. You are a sociopath, Sheilaa.
I don't give a frig what you think.. Coming from you the biggest narcissist on topix your opinion of me is worth zip. You revel in displaying your own conceit, boastful and pretentious ways and constantly highlight your own sense of entitlement. You are a legend in your own mind. You look down on people who you perceive as being inferior to you and fantasize about your own success, power and even your own attractiveness. You are mediocre at best. Be careful about that pedestal that you have put yourself on because one of these days you will either be pushed or fall from it. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73614 Feb 18, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like you are reflecting on your own school experiences. I went to a private school and our teachers didn't leave the room until after our lesson was completed. Keep up with you??? I haven't even warmed up yet. LMAO
But, but, don't forget to blame Topix moderators because you are getting that fat ass handed to you, daily. Not just me. Our house is full of talent. The only one that doesn't know it is YOU, Chubs. LMFAO

Location hidden

#73616 Feb 18, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, don't forget to blame Topix moderators because you are getting that fat ass handed to you, daily. Not just me. Our house is full of talent. The only one that doesn't know it is YOU, Chubs. LMFAO
Why would I blame others for your actions? Wow you're full of talent?More like full of wind wind. The only one who comes anywhere close is TRD. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73617 Feb 18, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I blame others for your actions? Wow you're full of talent?More like full of wind wind. The only one who comes anywhere close is TRD. LOL
Unfortunately the re-born Sheeblah made him vomit. He gave you every opportunity to be nice and you sh!t on it, Whackjob. Remember? You were so interested in maintaining that psuedo-intellect you forgot your manners, Fatstuff. So the cleaners are trying to remove the grease from the carpets. Keep up your droning. We'' be here for you. LOL, yourself, Thunderbutt.

Location hidden

#73618 Feb 18, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately the re-born Sheeblah made him vomit. He gave you every opportunity to be nice and you sh!t on it, Whackjob. Remember? You were so interested in maintaining that psuedo-intellect you forgot your manners, Fatstuff. So the cleaners are trying to remove the grease from the carpets. Keep up your droning. We'' be here for you. LOL, yourself, Thunderbutt.

I didn't come here to annoy him but you. Remember you came to me not the other way around. I'm banking on the comment that you'll be here for me. I have opened up your options and got you out of the rut you were in. ROFL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73619 Feb 19, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't come here to annoy him but you. Remember you came to me not the other way around. I'm banking on the comment that you'll be here for me. I have opened up your options and got you out of the rut you were in. ROFL
Rut is good. Less mentally infirmed Jew Hating POS than over at the Cuckoo's Nest. Nobody came to you, Ego-maniac. I had to see what this Nurse Ratched with so many posts was all about. Didn't take long to find that out. You're in good company. The worst of the worst congregate in that sh!thole. We get the occasional whacko here, like you, but rut is good.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73620 Feb 19, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't give a frig what you think.. Coming from you the biggest narcissist on topix your opinion of me is worth zip. You revel in displaying your own conceit, boastful and pretentious ways and constantly highlight your own sense of entitlement. You are a legend in your own mind. You look down on people who you perceive as being inferior to you and fantasize about your own success, power and even your own attractiveness. You are mediocre at best. Be careful about that pedestal that you have put yourself on because one of these days you will either be pushed or fall from it. LOL
Jesus, Sheelz. You say all that like its a bad thing

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73621 Feb 19, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus, Sheelz. You say all that like its a bad thing
Let me help down My Dear. Careful. Careful. There now. When you're ready to go back up, you can count on me to be right under you to give you a boost. Eyes wide shut. LOL
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#73622 Feb 19, 2014
Disown Israel now, stop giving them aid now, do not play with these greedy, selfish people, they are not our real friends, they only deal with us because we give them billions every year. Get used to it people, the Israelis are on their way out, the world is in the process of isolating them forever, the cocky big mouth Jew will finally get what is coming to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Kevin 1,263,812
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min jh4freedom 194,526
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 100,298
Ask Amy July 31 1 hr Julie 6
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 54,356
abby7-31-15 4 hr mrs gladys kravitz 5
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr Mark 52,069
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages