Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73564 Feb 16, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You just slid in here from Blaming Israel and you think they're losers? I'll do my own empirical research. In fact I just completed the first part of a double blind study while you nice folks were running around behaving like fools. I'll finish the other half after I get back from Krispy Kreme.
http://www.krispykreme.com

/
..and you don't?? What type of observable observations were being measured and were you participating in it or one of the observers
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73565 Feb 16, 2014
Sheilaa was born without a sense of humor. I think they have implants for that now.

Location hidden

#73566 Feb 16, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Christ! Sheelz, what happened? Vic cheat on you? Your whole character changed from non-existent to mildly tedious.
Nope, and posting on personalities you're a fine one to comment. You have gone from being mildly funny to excruciatingly self centred and repetitive. It must be due to your ventro- medial centre needing an oil

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#73567 Feb 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
..and you don't?? What type of observable observations were being measured and were you participating in it or one of the observers
Observable observations? Tell you what, it looked legit to me but I'd be happy to give you the time to consult with Drs. Petesake, Grey and Bobbalina to see if you can get a consensus out of the brain trust. If they unanimously declare it to be crap I'd be happy to revisit the subject. Until then I'm OK with a professor of neuroscience, immunology and medical genetics at Ohio State University shaping my opinion on the matter.

Location hidden

#73568 Feb 16, 2014
Faith wrote:
Sheilaa was born without a sense of humor. I think they have implants for that now.
Oh I have one alright but you don't come even close to making me laugh. American humour is far removed from British humour. You're kind of a lonely old hag who spends most of her waking moments on topix seeking attention by promoting the type of life that you can only dream about. I feel sort of sorry for you
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73569 Feb 16, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Observable observations? Tell you what, it looked legit to me but I'd be happy to give you the time to consult with Drs. Petesake, Grey and Bobbalina to see if you can get a consensus out of the brain trust. If they unanimously declare it to be crap I'd be happy to revisit the subject. Until then I'm OK with a professor of neuroscience, immunology and medical genetics at Ohio State University shaping my opinion on the matter.
Ohio State? Why does hearing that piss me off?

Location hidden

#73570 Feb 16, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Observable observations? Tell you what, it looked legit to me but I'd be happy to give you the time to consult with Drs. Petesake, Grey and Bobbalina to see if you can get a consensus out of the brain trust. If they unanimously declare it to be crap I'd be happy to revisit the subject. Until then I'm OK with a professor of neuroscience, immunology and medical genetics at Ohio State University shaping my opinion on the matter.
Who said anything about it not being legitimate? I was asking a serious question. If you didn't want to answer it you could have just come out and said so instead of the sarcasm

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73571 Feb 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about it not being legitimate? I was asking a serious question. If you didn't want to answer it you could have just come out and said so instead of the sarcasm
No, I doubt you were being serious, I think you were being contrarian. In fact I'm surprised you didn't try to impeach my choice of snack foods.

G'nite.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73572 Feb 16, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Ohio State? Why does hearing that piss me off?
"Niagara Falls".

Auburn does the same to me.

G'nite.

Location hidden

#73573 Feb 16, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I doubt you were being serious, I think you were being contrarian. In fact I'm surprised you didn't try to impeach my choice of snack foods.
G'nite

How could I possibly be contrarian when there was no comment other than mine made re your study at the time?It was a serious question. What majority was I in by asking you a serious question? I don't know what your choice of snack foods are and it is none of my business what you eat. If you don't want to post further then just say so, it's a simple matter. Goodnight

Location hidden

#73574 Feb 16, 2014
Faith wrote:
Sheilaa posed 30,000 consecutive copy-and-pastes from Jihad Watch, I bittch-slapped he a couple times and she turned into Vanessa fckng Redgrave.
Go figure

Faithy is now monitoring how many posts I have made. Who is monitoring who?Being the coward with the big balls that she claims she has, she states that she doesn't register herself in because she is too lazy. Whilst it may be true that she is lazy, that is not her motive for not signing in. It is so she won't be picked up by topix for her disgusting language." No morals Faith" is what her nickname should be

Location hidden

#73575 Feb 16, 2014
The Israeli 'watergate' scandal: The facts about Palestinian water
Israel has adopted a drip-feed approach to providing the Palestinians with water instead of letting them control their own natural resource.

By Amira Hass | Feb. 16, 2014 | 7:05 PM |

Rino Tzror is an interviewer who argues with rather than flatters his subjects. Yet last Thursday, he didn’t do his homework and let Justice Minister Tzipi Livni throw sand in the eyes of the public about everything regarding the flap over water with Martin Schulz, the president of the European Parliament.

Livni was invited onto his Army Radio program as a sane voice who would criticize the behavior of Economy Minister Naftali Bennett and Co. toward Schulz (Bennett’s Habayit Hayehudi party stormed out of the Knesset during a speech by Schulz when he allowed himself to wonder whether indeed Israelis were allotted four times as much water as Palestinians).“I told [the EU Parliament president],‘You are wrong, they intentionally misled you,’” she told Tzror.“‘That is not how the water is allocated. Israel gives the Palestinians more water than what we committed to in the interim agreements.’”

The very word “gives” should have lit Tzror’s fuse. But Livni kept buttering him up in her learned tone, with her grumbles against the Palestinian position on desalinated water and the Joint Water Committee.

So here are the facts:

* Israel doesn’t give water to the Palestinians. Rather, it sells it to them at full price.

* The Palestinians would not have been forced to buy water from Israel if it were not an occupying power which controls their natural resource, and if it were not for the Oslo II Accords, which limit the volume of water they can produce, as well as the development and maintenance of their water infrastructure.

* This 1995 interim agreement was supposed to lead to a permanent arrangement after five years. The Palestinian negotiators deluded themselves that they would gain sovereignty and thus control over their water resources.

The Palestinians were the weak, desperate, easily tempted side and sloppy when it came to details. Therefore, in that agreement Israel imposed a scandalously uneven, humiliating and infuriating division of the water resources of the West Bank.

* The division is based on the volume of water Palestinians produced and consumed on the eve of the deal. The Palestinians were allotted 118 million cubic meters (mcm) per year from three aquifers via drilling, agricultural wells, springs and precipitation. Pay attention, Rino Tzror: the same deal allotted Israel 483 mcm annually from the same resources (and it has also exceeded this limit in some years).

Read more at:
http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-east/1.574...

Location hidden

#73576 Feb 16, 2014

Location hidden

#73577 Feb 17, 2014
Does anybody here have the ability or empathy to put themselves in the shoes of the Palestinians to see what Israel has actual done? If your family was water restricted or discriminated against the way they are would you stand down and do nothing or would you speak out and let the truth be known. would you fight back? It might be fun to joke and be sarcastic about what is happening but try putting the shoe on the other foot with your family in mind.

Depersonalization is common on forums such as these because that is the only way people are able to dehumanize themselves and be so offensive. I have been part of it. i would just ask you all even if only for 5 minutes to put the other shoe on and then see how you would feel. I don't support or believe in the teachings of Islam or its radical Islamists but do two wrongs make a right??

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#73578 Feb 17, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
Blah blah blah........yackety yack.... but do two wrongs make a right??
but do two dongs make you tight? Hey, Vic...you can bring the buddy over again. Sheeblah is getting melancholy.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73580 Feb 17, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
How could I possibly be contrarian when there was no comment other than mine made re your study at the time?It was a serious question. What majority was I in by asking you a serious question? I don't know what your choice of snack foods are and it is none of my business what you eat. If you don't want to post further then just say so, it's a simple matter. Goodnight
You're doing it again. Nevermind.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73581 Feb 17, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
Does anybody here have the ability or empathy to put themselves in the shoes of the Palestinians to see what Israel has actual done? If your family was water restricted or discriminated against the way they are would you stand down and do nothing or would you speak out and let the truth be known. would you fight back? It might be fun to joke and be sarcastic about what is happening but try putting the shoe on the other foot with your family in mind.
Depersonalization is common on forums such as these because that is the only way people are able to dehumanize themselves and be so offensive. I have been part of it. i would just ask you all even if only for 5 minutes to put the other shoe on and then see how you would feel. I don't support or believe in the teachings of Islam or its radical Islamists but do two wrongs make a right??
How many times do you have to be shown there is no such thing as "Palestinian" people, Numbskull? You cling to Gaye's teats and his hate site excerpts. So many Arab leaders disagree with that old coot and their quotes are out there for all to see. But you can't? Take the scrote off your nose and take deep breath. Google Palestinian Myth, for starters. They are and always were, Arab squatters.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73583 Feb 17, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>How many times do you have to be shown there is no such thing as "Palestinian" people, Numbskull? You cling to Gaye's teats and his hate site excerpts. So many Arab leaders disagree with that old coot and their quotes are out there for all to see. But you can't? Take the scrote off your nose and take deep breath. Google Palestinian Myth, for starters. They are and always were, Arab squatters.
The Arab League represents 402 million people and this is their best-case scenario...

"Two million registered refugees in Jordan are the biggest single group of Palestinian refugees in the world. Their case is even more complicated by the fact that they are also full Jordanian citizens, though not equitably represented in Parliament as a result of large-scale gerrymandering."

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...

These poor people can't even catch a break from their Arab brethren.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73584 Feb 17, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>The Arab League represents 402 million people and this is their best-case scenario...
"Two million registered refugees in Jordan are the biggest single group of Palestinian refugees in the world. Their case is even more complicated by the fact that they are also full Jordanian citizens, though not equitably represented in Parliament as a result of large-scale gerrymandering."
http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...
These poor people can't even catch a break from their Arab brethren.
LOL Yeah. Why's that? Nobody wants them. They want to make it Israel's problem. Pure and simple. They breed like roaches and have this idea that the world is their oyster. Too bad. Go IDF, Go Israel, Go Egypt, Go Jordan. ;>)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73585 Feb 17, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text> LOL Yeah. Why's that? Nobody wants them. They want to make it Israel's problem. Pure and simple. They breed like roaches and have this idea that the world is their oyster. Too bad. Go IDF, Go Israel, Go Egypt, Go Jordan. ;>)
They are the sacrificial lumber the Arab League used to drive a wedge under the door to Israel. There's no reason for the people to still live in refugee camps and be classless visitors in the countries in which they are born, none. They're on their own and they don't even get the courtesy of a reach around from the Arab world. Pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Boca Loca 1,110,705
Amy 9-18 12 min Kuuipo 34
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min loose cannon 178,066
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 29 min Hatti_Hollerand 620
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 36 min mahz 49,847
Amy 9-19 48 min Toj 10
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min litesong 46,689
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago