Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#73523 Feb 16, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Well it's duly fooked here. First the picture turns blank white, I hear the audio so I click on "Read more Lawyers for Egypt's Morsi walk out of latest trial" and it's audio-only there too. It's Egypt...who cares?
Here's the visual. He's jumping up down in a sound proofed glass cage waving his arms around. But, you can't hear a sound. F uckn hilarious. Reminds me of Sadam carrying on in the courtroom before they stretched his filthy neck. I hope that is waiting for this Terrorist. Was that any help? Can you feel me? LMFAO

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73524 Feb 16, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody likes a rat, Tubby. Got your pic off facebook. What a mess.
http://www.google.com/imgres...
You are lying because I am not even on face book. Sure it wasn't your sister?

Location hidden

#73525 Feb 16, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>You are THE definition of offensive. Nothing bothers your kind of slime. Ammonia and bleach would work on you, Fatbody. So, Chubby, how about that Egypt? Hahahahahahahaha. They are tired of the Pali Rats and smarter than the rest of your Arab bed buddies. A poster already accused then of being Zionists. LMFAO. So, how many times did you rub it out today? 2,3,6? Those fingers must be bad.
I'll take that as a compliment coming from you the king of slime. Ammonia and bleach wouldn't touch you what you need is a good rub a dub dub in some lye and if you pull through that then we'll throw a party at you surviving it. Don't worry about my fingers if I was you I'd be more worried about that ass of yours with the constant work out you give it

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73527 Feb 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take that as a compliment coming from you the king of slime. Ammonia and bleach wouldn't touch you what you need is a good rub a dub dub in some lye and if you pull through that then we'll throw a party at you surviving it. Don't worry about my fingers if I was you I'd be more worried about that ass of yours with the constant work out you give it
And it's spinning and spinning. Love it. Is that foam in the corners for that huge mouth, or semen? You go Tranny! We're here for you.

Location hidden

#73528 Feb 16, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>And it's spinning and spinning. Love it. Is that foam in the corners for that huge mouth, or semen? You go Tranny! We're here for you.
I know it and that is why I keep coming back. You make me feel so welcome that I just never want to leave. Aren't you glad that you came over to the other forum to lure me away from it all. What you can see BTW is your own reflection with your own mouth on it, so go to it and please don't let me hold you back from your self pleasuring. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73529 Feb 16, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You are such a stupid c*nt.
Rut Roe. You're on Report. Hopefully, the Commander can still fit in his Uniform and will adjudicate this case in a prompt and fair manner. As Master of Arms, I will direct the audience. All rise!!! LMFAO

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73530 Feb 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it and that is why I keep coming back. You make me feel so welcome that I just never want to leave. Aren't you glad that you came over to the other forum to lure me away from it all. What you can see BTW is your own reflection with your own mouth on it, so go to it and please don't let me hold you back from your self pleasuring. LOL
Nice talking to sane people, ain't it, Sheeblah? The cuckoo's nest is no place for you. Well, it is, but here we can give you warm baths and get those scales off your balls. Need a wake-up call? Dirtier sheets? Fill out the card under the door. We aim to please.

Location hidden

#73532 Feb 16, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Nice talking to sane people, ain't it, Sheeblah? The cuckoo's nest is no place for you. Well, it is, but here we can give you warm baths and get those scales off your balls. Need a wake-up call? Dirtier sheets? Fill out the card under the door. We aim to please.

Are you claiming to be sane? What a surprise for the books. I think you have Faith and I mixed up she's the one with the big balls not me I don't have any, just a big mouth and plenty of truth for those who care to listen. I don't really dig baths they are usually for pigs who like soaking in their own filth. Thanks for the offer though. Aiming to please is what it's all about don't you think??

Location hidden

#73533 Feb 16, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>It's kind of become one of my favorite words. Ironically, it's because of this guy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =a3l43EcLObkXX
....He's Australian...

British actually with Australian citizenship, and you don't need any excuses to use that foul mouth of yours against other women, it just comes naturally

Location hidden

#73535 Feb 16, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't talking about you, you narcissistic buttwhore. I was talking a bout Jim Jefferies..... He's a real Australian...

Now that's unusual. Normally you can't stop talking about me, posting about me or to me. You wouldn't know what a real Australian was if they slapped you on your ugly mush. I won't do that though as I am not into animal abuse.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73536 Feb 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you claiming to be sane? What a surprise for the books. I think you have Faith and I mixed up she's the one with the big balls not me I don't have any, just a big mouth and plenty of truth for those who care to listen. I don't really dig baths they are usually for pigs who like soaking in their own filth. Thanks for the offer though. Aiming to please is what it's all about don't you think??
We've known Faith for years and you? Well, too long already. Your hairy ball sack is way too evident. Based upon your salty posts, you're either a slut or a Tranny. Votes, please? We collectively love Faith and loath you. Any clearer? Has limp noodle Gaye approached you yet with his offer to dine at the "Y"? Refuse. His beard is as huge as your ass.

Location hidden

#73537 Feb 16, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>We've known Faith for years and you? Well, too long already. Your hairy ball sack is way too evident. Based upon your salty posts, you're either a slut or a Tranny. Votes, please? We collectively love Faith and loath you. Any clearer? Has limp noodle Gaye approached you yet with his offer to dine at the "Y"? Refuse. His beard is as huge as your ass.

I was never under an other illusion. Now back to your gay fanatical fantasy re having a fat ass. Did your mum have one or was it your dad?It seems to have made you what you are today, which by the way isn't much. I don't discuss my personal life on a forum like this, only a low level scumbag like you would do that. All you need to know is I am a nurse, happily married to a guy called Victor and have fun posting on forums such as this.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73538 Feb 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I was never under an other illusion. Now back to your gay fanatical fantasy re having a fat ass. Did your mum have one or was it your dad?It seems to have made you what you are today, which by the way isn't much. I don't discuss my personal life on a forum like this, only a low level scumbag like you would do that. All you need to know is I am a nurse, happily married to a guy called Victor and have fun posting on forums such as this.
I feel guilty now about what I did to you. I hate seeing you like this.... All desperate and fck'd-up in the head. Just go back to pretending you are a nice old church lady and we will never bring it up again.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73539 Feb 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there have been a lot weirdos here, such as yourself, and over time become familiar. "Vic", for sure, must wear a clothespin on his nose to get near you. And I will ask you what THIS low level scumbag has ever disclosed to you about his personal life. I really don't care if you're a male nurse and never asked you. Seem like your definition of a low level scumbag applies to you with this personal drivel. So, tell us, Tubby. Does that huge asz wipe out your footprints? Does "Vic" wear SCUBA when making love? Does he tie a 2 X 4 across his asz to keep from falling in? We're so curious. Uck!

Location hidden

#73540 Feb 16, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I feel guilty now about what I did to you. I hate seeing you like this.... All desperate and fck'd-up in the head. Just go back to pretending you are a nice old church lady and we will never bring it up again.
Don't be it is the most liberated I have ever felt, speaking out against the injustice and discrimination that is being done to the Palestinians. Should have happened a long time ago. There are many Christians who are on board with the Palestinians I am just one of them
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73541 Feb 16, 2014
"Vic" is "her" cat. It's really sad.... the whole thing.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73542 Feb 16, 2014
Sheilaa posed 30,000 consecutive copy-and-pastes from Jihad Watch, I bittch-slapped he a couple times and she turned into Vanessa fckng Redgrave.

Go figure.
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#73543 Feb 16, 2014
As the plot thickens..........

The Jewish Bolshevism is a 31- or 32-page antisemitic pamphlet published in London in 1922 and 1923 by the Britons Publishing Society. It included a foreword by the German Nazi leader Alfred Rosenberg who promulgated the concept of "Jewish Bolshevism".

This relatively obscure publication embodies the Nazi doctrine that "Jewishness" and Bolshevism are one and the same; or that Bolshevism is Jewish, whether or not everything Jewish is included within Bolshevism. The methodology used consists of identifying Bolsheviks as Jews; by birth, or by name or by demographics.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73544 Feb 16, 2014
Faith wrote:
"Vic" is "her" cat. It's really sad.... the whole thing.
Oh no. Does she put peanut butter between her toes, or elsewhere? You're a bad girl, Faith. Did you get those clothes off your bed? The Commander does hospital corners and is one squared away mofo. Field day at 0700. LMAO
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73545 Feb 16, 2014
esus! I thought I had a stroke or something. I kee missing letters. I should haveknown this wireless keyboard has batteris that need to be replaced. And they arethos little tiny ones that you never have when your TV remote goes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 28 min johnplustwomore 1,156,637
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min wojar 182,297
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr L Morales 71,302
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 2 hr L Morales 11
Southern Illinois Supports Police 2 hr Does not matter 1
Holiday Greetings 4 hr Daddy Warbucks 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Mister Tonka 98,886
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance