Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#73485 Feb 15, 2014
Central Illuminati Agency wrote:
I'm getting bored and, sick and tired of arguing with phuktards!
Have a good one everyone reading this that supports Palestine!
To all the rest, burn in hell or by nuclear fire!
zionist nazi SCUM!
Come back when you can't stay so long, Adolph! See ya! LMFAO

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#73486 Feb 15, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Come back when you can't stay so long, Adolph! See ya! LMFAO
Riddle me this oh last plank owner...

Why is this OK for Egypt but not for Israel?

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73487 Feb 15, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Riddle me this oh last plank owner...
Why is this OK for Egypt but not for Israel?
http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...
I simply love it. Know what the best part is? Nothing these nobodies post here means sh!t. The world just keeps on spinning. There will be no condemnation of Egypt because they aren't Jews. Go Egypt. Go Israel. Go IDF. And the rest, well go f uck yourselves. LMFAO

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73488 Feb 15, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>I'll take Faith's thong right out of your ...ummmmm...err..... fingers. However, Sheeblah's thong would make a nice airplane cover.
That would be pretty hard to do considering that you wear them on your feet and that they are mostly made of plastic. Unless of course someone like you, having massive feet,would well be able to cover a toy plane just like the one that you are constantly playing with. As far as having them in your fingers or mouth goes, well whatever turns you on. More proof supporting the fact that you are a deviant. Most normal people would choose not to put them in their mouth or stick them anywhere else for that matter except on their feet. LOL.

Location hidden

#73489 Feb 15, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>No English lessons from you, Roo Banger. It's a sign of defeat when you attempt to teach an "excellent" poster such as myself. I make the usual typos but I'm talking to you sitting on that fat carcass NOW. So, how many times a day do you rub one out? 2,3,6? How many chairs have collapsed under that gigantic smelly mass? LMFAO
Although you badly need them and let's face it self recommendation is nothing to crow about. You are the epitome of a sloppy, sleazy&#8206; , slacker who finds it necessary to constantly scratch his scrote when posting to me. I'm surprised that you haven't got RSI in both wrists . Now back to you. Do you have a big ass or do you just like a big ass as I asked in my last post? You seem to keep deflecting. ROFL

Location hidden

#73490 Feb 15, 2014
**#&8206

no its not a mistake it is an unprintable word just use your imagination if you have one that is.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73491 Feb 15, 2014
When I see what I have done to poor He-a, I don't know whether to chuckle or feel ashamed of myself. I'm a sinner.

Location hidden

#73492 Feb 16, 2014
Faith wrote:
When I see what I have done to poor He-a, I don't know whether to chuckle or feel ashamed of myself. I'm a sinner.

The only thing that you have done dummy is make a fool of yourself by following me around on three forums. You give yourself too much credit, being the narcissist that you are. LMAO
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73493 Feb 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that you have done dummy is make a fool of yourself by following me around on three forums. You give yourself too much credit, being the narcissist that you are. LMAO
Of course, fella. I'm "following" you. TRD and Izzy will testify that I have never been on this thread before.... I "followed" you.
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#73494 Feb 16, 2014
Ha Ha Ha, these Jew boys taking a beating lately. All 5 people who frequent this thread can attest to this.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73495 Feb 16, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Of course, fella. I'm "following" you. TRD and Izzy will testify that I have never been on this thread before.... I "followed" you.
I've never met you, you've never been here before, and that's not your load of laundry left in the dryer that you forgot to remove and fold.(so I folded them and put them on the bed in your room)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73496 Feb 16, 2014
YesWeCan wrote:
Ha Ha Ha, these Jew boys taking a beating lately. All 5 people who frequent this thread can attest to this.
Were you only lying an hour ago or are you still lying now? The funny thing is if you were standing in Blaming Israel and looking back this way, you'd see that we are the hot thread in this forum and all 15 people exploring the middle east are fascinated by our stimulating back-and-forth. Suck on it.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73497 Feb 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Although you badly need them and let's face it self recommendation is nothing to crow about. You are the epitome of a sloppy, sleazy&#8206; , slacker who finds it necessary to constantly scratch his scrote when posting to me. I'm surprised that you haven't got RSI in both wrists . Now back to you. Do you have a big ass or do you just like a big ass as I asked in my last post? You seem to keep deflecting. ROFL
Scrote? And you want my azs? For sure you're a dude, or at the very best, a $5 dollar trick. What a stench. Good Morning America!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73498 Feb 16, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I've never met you, you've never been here before, and that's not your load of laundry left in the dryer that you forgot to remove and fold.(so I folded them and put them on the bed in your room)
Isn't that the same thing that one of those "saint" dudes told the Romans when they came for Jesus? I don't remember the whole story, but I'm sure there were Jews involved.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73499 Feb 16, 2014
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...
If a tree falls in the forest and there is nobody to hear it, did it make a noise? LMFAO. Wartch Morsi's silent rage. Priceless

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73500 Feb 16, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Of course, fella. I'm "following" you. TRD and Izzy will testify that I have never been on this thread before.... I "followed" you.
He/she/it is so full of him/her/it self and most notably, that icky smelly brown stuff. Never seen anything like it. LMFAO

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73501 Feb 16, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't that the same thing that one of those "saint" dudes told the Romans when they came for Jesus? I don't remember the whole story, but I'm sure there were Jews involved.
How the fck should I know? I'm old but not THAT old. All I can remember is that when bad things happen there's usually a Roman to blame. ;>)
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#73502 Feb 16, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>How the fck should I know? I'm old but not THAT old. All I can remember is that when bad things happen there's usually a Roman to blame. ;>)
Ha Ha Ha, that's a good one.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73503 Feb 16, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/worl d-middle-east-26214761
If a tree falls in the forest and there is nobody to hear it, did it make a noise? LMFAO. Wartch Morsi's silent rage. Priceless
I couldn't see the video...BBC sux. I'm sure it's cool but I'd rather hear your rage...check this out...

http://rethinkisrael.org/meet-the-new-miss-is...

That's some apartheid, huh?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73504 Feb 16, 2014
YesWeCan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha Ha, that's a good one.
It's like NASCAR, right? Even you don't know why you can't take your eyes off us for fear of missing the crash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nuculur option 1,189,646
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min GayleWood 51,328
Couple of goodies. What say you? 8 min Hussim Acbar 1
When Keith Haring painted Chicago 17 min Ghengis 2
last post wins! (Apr '13) 33 min Concerned_American 505
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 47 min boundary painter 5,701
A Small History Lesson. 49 min Al S explained 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 99,158
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Bieber 184,794
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future