Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70832 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#73547 Feb 16, 2014
Faith wrote:
esus! I thought I had a stroke or something. I kee missing letters. I should haveknown this wireless keyboard has batteris that need to be replaced. And they arethos little tiny ones that you never have when your TV remote goes.
We got you, Sweets. Keyboards are replaceable. YOU are not. Sheeblah wants you bad. Of course, he has to get in line. Commander has first dibs. I'll take seconds. LMFAO

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73548 Feb 16, 2014
Faith wrote:
"Vic" is "her" cat. It's really sad.... the whole thing.

You wish. That is all you have to keep you company, which is why you spend so much time on here following me around. Flattering and irritating at the same time.LOL

Location hidden

#73549 Feb 16, 2014
Faith wrote:
esus! I thought I had a stroke or something. I kee missing letters. I should haveknown this wireless keyboard has batteris that need to be replaced. And they arethos little tiny ones that you never have when your TV remote goes.
Nah that's just you when your brain and the impulses don't connect. It doesn't help when you are constantly whacked out on weed

Location hidden

#73550 Feb 16, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text> Well, there have been a lot weirdos here, such as yourself, and over time become familiar. "Vic", for sure, must wear a clothespin on his nose to get near you. And I will ask you what THIS low level scumbag has ever disclosed to you about his personal life. I really don't care if you're a male nurse and never asked you. Seem like your definition of a low level scumbag applies to you with this personal drivel. So, tell us, Tubby. Does that huge asz wipe out your footprints? Does "Vic" wear SCUBA when making love? Does he tie a 2 X 4 across his asz to keep from falling in? We're so curious. Uck

!
Dream on baby. Weirdo doesn't even begin to describe you and your sexual fantasies. Do you give that big ass of yours a day off or is it always full speed behind so to speak. Just asking???
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73551 Feb 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah that's just you when your brain and the impulses don't connect. It doesn't help when you are constantly whacked out on weed
I'm only whacked out on weed most of the time.... In fact, so often I barely notice. I drink a lot too.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#73552 Feb 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
It would seem that depends on who you're talking to.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/05/3...

I'm starting a clinical study right now.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73553 Feb 16, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>It would seem that depends on who you're talking to.
Oh.... Wonderful news. So the weed replenishes the brain cells the drinking kills?. Wow man. All the sudden I don't feel so guilty for not feeling guilty.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73554 Feb 16, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Oh.... Wonderful news. So the weed replenishes the brain cells the drinking kills?. Wow man. All the sudden I don't feel so guilty for not feeling guilty.
If it gets legalized here in November I'm going to lace some White Widow with fetal stem cells and replenish my lungs while I antioxidize my brain. Multitasking!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73555 Feb 16, 2014
That was perfect timing. I was starting to question my own self-righteousness for quitting cigarettes but ramping up the booze and weed.

I'm going to take my cigarette money and buy shares in Lorillard or Altria every month. Then I'm going to look over my glasses at every smoker I see and shake my head.

Location hidden

#73556 Feb 16, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I'm only whacked out on weed most of the time.... In fact, so often I barely notice. I drink a lot too.

Helpful but not surprising

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#73557 Feb 16, 2014
TRD wrote:
Well, it looks like a hell of of year to start toking. I think I have some e-z widers laying around somewhere. Let's see.....where did I see them last? Oh yeah, in the sock drawer. That's it. Now, where are the stalks/seeds? Damn! Where's the blender?

Location hidden

#73558 Feb 16, 2014
TRD wrote:
I'm starting a clinical study right now

Yeah but look at the bunch of losers who have been given as source material. Good luck with that trial

Location hidden

#73559 Feb 16, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Oh.... Wonderful news. So the weed replenishes the brain cells the drinking kills?. Wow man. All the sudden I don't feel so guilty for not feeling guilty.
It still won't help your reasoning ability regardless of how many you" think" might be replenished and that's the only reason you don't feel guilty. The centre of your brain that deals with moral reasoning has been affected. Scientists have found that damage to the brain behind the forehead transforms the way people make moral judgments in life-or-death situations. This area is called the ventromedial area and can become damaged from a number of things. People with this injury are talkative and intelligent, but can be socially awkward. Researchers found that people with this injury expressed increased willingness to kill or harm another person if doing so would save others' lives. Sound familiar???LOL
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73560 Feb 16, 2014
" Researchers found that people with this injury expressed increased willingness to kill or harm another person if doing so would save others' lives. Sound familiar???LOL "
So, are you saying that if I was in Germany in 1933, drinking like a fish and huffing weed like freight train, I would have been brain-damaged enough to kill Hitler to save others?
I better start going to church.

Location hidden

#73561 Feb 16, 2014
Faith wrote:
" Researchers found that people with this injury expressed increased willingness to kill or harm another person if doing so would save others' lives. Sound familiar???LOL "
So, are you saying that if I was in Germany in 1933, drinking like a fish and huffing weed like freight train, I would have been brain-damaged enough to kill Hitler to save others?
I better start going to church.
Nope. See there lies your problem, your reasoning ability is none existent hence the spiel you just posted

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73562 Feb 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but look at the bunch of losers who have been given as source material. Good luck with that trial
You just slid in here from Blaming Israel and you think they're losers? I'll do my own empirical research. In fact I just completed the first part of a double blind study while you nice folks were running around behaving like fools. I'll finish the other half after I get back from Krispy Kreme.

http://www.krispykreme.com/
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73563 Feb 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. See there lies your problem, your reasoning ability is none existent hence the spiel you just posted
Christ! Sheelz, what happened? Vic cheat on you? Your whole character changed from non-existent to mildly tedious.

Location hidden

#73564 Feb 16, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You just slid in here from Blaming Israel and you think they're losers? I'll do my own empirical research. In fact I just completed the first part of a double blind study while you nice folks were running around behaving like fools. I'll finish the other half after I get back from Krispy Kreme.
http://www.krispykreme.com

/
..and you don't?? What type of observable observations were being measured and were you participating in it or one of the observers
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73565 Feb 16, 2014
Sheilaa was born without a sense of humor. I think they have implants for that now.

Location hidden

#73566 Feb 16, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Christ! Sheelz, what happened? Vic cheat on you? Your whole character changed from non-existent to mildly tedious.
Nope, and posting on personalities you're a fine one to comment. You have gone from being mildly funny to excruciatingly self centred and repetitive. It must be due to your ventro- medial centre needing an oil

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Henry 1,404,314
another home run 4 min night 2 homerun a... 1
Truth or dare girls 29 min Habsm22 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min Dr Guru 219,485
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 49 min Go Blue Forever 103,163
Chicago has the Worst Women 1 hr Chiraq 35
Richard (rich ) Foster 1 hr Searching 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages