Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71289 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73459 Feb 15, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Xenophobe does not exclude her from being a racist and a bigot.How many women do you know that have a shiny ass or is this an Americanism code word for something else? Why would you need more than one pair to look at them at any one time ?
Wow man. All these labels you are placing on me are really disgusting, Sheilaa. I do not discriminate. I never have. I have equal disdain for boring people.... regardless of skin...creed...color...religio n....sexuality... uh... I don't really care for the French.. Does that make me evil?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73460 Feb 15, 2014
Sheilaa's so lame.

I miss that "Barefoot" character. Now there was a tenacious little monkey.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#73461 Feb 15, 2014
The U-Tube listed below is just outstanding !!!!

Subject: Jewish history on ice - youngest person to win a winter Olympic gold medal

Julia Lipnitskaya, the 15-year-old Jewish girl from Russia performed a routine to the theme song from Holocaust film “Schindler’s List” on Sunday, and became the youngest person ever to win a Winter Olympics gold medal.

It was incredible! Ilia Averbukh < http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilia_Averbukh> ; , a former Olympic ice dancing medalist who is a Russian Jew has adapted the saddest scene from a Holocaust movie. The routine features Lipnitskaya skating as the film’s iconic “girl in the red coat <
> ,” a young Polish Jew who is killed by Nazi soldiers. With Lipnitskaya's slight size and cherubic appearance, she painfully recollects the children who died in the greatest horror of the last century. Julia Lipnitskaya did it artfully, in a way that acknowledged tragedy without crossing over to exploitation or traumatic imagery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#73462 Feb 15, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>What this place needs is a good ole' fashioned cat-fight.
Took the words right out of my...ummm...errrr...fingers.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#73463 Feb 15, 2014
Faith wrote:
Sheilaa's so lame.
I miss that "Barefoot" character. Now there was a tenacious little monkey.
You don't suppose he morphed into Cyril the Brit Expat do you?

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73465 Feb 15, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>It';s code for a nice one, unlike that gigantic package you're toting, Thunderbutt. Little wonder that your partner, male or female, leaves you at the computer during your waking hours. You go, Chubby. They are missing you over at the Cuckoo's Nest. LMFAO
Go yourself I'm kinda enjoying it over here

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73466 Feb 15, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Is that a bad thing?
Only you can really answer that. I have an opinion though which I have already expressed

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73467 Feb 15, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Wow man. All these labels you are placing on me are really disgusting, Sheilaa. I do not discriminate. I never have. I have equal disdain for boring people.... regardless of skin...creed...color...religio n....sexuality... uh... I don't really care for the French.. Does that make me evil?
I'm not placing anything on you that you haven't already admitted yourself Faithy

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#73468 Feb 15, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Go yourself I'm kinda enjoying it over here
We have a very comfy parlor and until now, no loonies. Make yourself at home. I'll get some boards to place under the sofa cushions, They were never load tested for anything with your vast expanse. Have a favorite channel? Nazi's are us? Hitlers Hits?

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73469 Feb 15, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>What this place needs is a good ole' fashioned cat-fight.
Throw in a little mud pit and thongs, and I'll sell tickets, I still think that Sheeblah has a dik bigger than anybody here. JMHO

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73470 Feb 15, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>We have a very comfy parlor and until now, no loonies. Make yourself at home. I'll get some boards to place under the sofa cushions, They were never load tested for anything with your vast expanse. Have a favorite channel? Nazi's are us? Hitlers Hits?

Thanks boards not required as I am only a size 10. As far as TV channels go I like the one called the Truth channel what about you?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73471 Feb 15, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Throw in a little mud pit and thongs, and I'll sell tickets, I still think that Sheeblah has a dik bigger than anybody here. JMHO
Coming from you that's backhanded compliment if ever there was one. LOL

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73472 Feb 15, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks boards not required as I am only a size 10. As far as TV channels go I like the one called the Truth channel what about you?
Nobody cares about your shoe size, Wanker. No doubt your ass qualifies for its own zip code. Truth channel? What network? This is America and I would love to see what you're weaning on. I mean, other than uncircumcised breakfast sausage. Your vast audience is waiting. Cue the applause card, please.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73473 Feb 15, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Took the words right out of my...ummm...errrr...fingers.
I'll take Faith's thong right out of your ...ummmmm...err..... fingers. However, Sheeblah's thong would make a nice airplane cover.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73474 Feb 15, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody cares about your shoe size, Wanker. No doubt your ass qualifies for its own zip code. Truth channel? What network? This is America and I would love to see what you're weaning on. I mean, other than uncircumcised breakfast sausage. Your vast audience is waiting. Cue the applause card, please.

I'll post when I am good and ready, not when it pleases the vast audience of 5 that at best frequent this thread. You continued fascination re the size of my ass leads me to think you are either into big asses as you can't stop talking about them or you are describing your own and deflecting onto me. Which one is it?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73475 Feb 15, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Throw in a little mud pit and thongs, and I'll sell tickets, I still think that Sheeblah has a dik bigger than anybody here. JMHO
Yeah? But I guaran-fckng-tee you I got bigger balls.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73476 Feb 15, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll post when I am good and ready, not when it pleases the vast audience of 5 that at best frequent this thread. You continued fascination re the size of my ass leads me to think you are either into big asses as you can't stop talking about them or you are describing your own and deflecting onto me. Which one is it?
Atta boy. I knew you are sitting on a mountain of flesh as you post your drivel. How many chairs have you broken as you wiggle that mass of cellulite in delight at your idiotic posts? Amazing that you can reach behind the fatbody to slap yourself on the back over your own posts. Do you count the rolls to make sure you hit the sweet spot? I've read up on you and admire the way you congratulate yourself. Others, like you, are usually clenching the bars outside their windows. But here you are, a legend in your own mind. So how many times day do you rub it out? 2,3,4, more? LMFAO

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73477 Feb 15, 2014
What school did you drop out from ? I knew you "are"??? It is I knew you were when using the past tense of the verb to know. Others like you are still in school learning the basics but not you. You're slavishly posting away to me all the while trying to impress me with your poor English

Also how many times "a" day is what you should have written.The article "a" is used with particular nouns in this case a is correct when used with the noun day. If the word starts with a consonant sound, you should use an a. ROFL
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#73478 Feb 15, 2014
Central Illuminati Agency wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome, the dumbed-down, uneducated, brainwashed, delusional masses occasionally infuriates me to the point of hopelessness in regards to this crucial, vital, and important issue!
Israel is the most racist, cruel, and inhumane "occupation" the world has ever been witnessed to.
Have a nice day.
But of course its clear that u are a nazi piece of shit whos bark is not even interesting.
Central Illuminati Agency

Winnipeg, Canada

#73482 Feb 15, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
But of course its clear that u are a nazi piece of shit whos bark is not even interesting.
Hopefully in the near future, the rocket men of Gaza will strike your home, and blow you to little bits and pieces!

You're iron shield won't last forever...

Btw, at least I don't take pride in receiving handouts from other foreign nations!

You little gay ass coward!

C'mon over to my side of the world!

I'll show you some of God's CHOSEN PEOPLE!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Julia 1,600,442
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Chicagoan by Birth 242,608
News Some in Cicero take issue with flying of Mexica... (Oct '08) 59 min They cannot kill ... 1,574
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 11,299
Whatever became of Vida? 2 hr They Flew andLOST 8
Black lives matter??? 3 hr St-Sabina IDIOT 8
A Worthy Endeavor IMHO. 3 hr Bishop Sheen 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages