Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71057 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#73437 Feb 14, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I know, I know. It's your curse.
I'm turned on with the Faith curse. Not complaining. Diggin it. LOL

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73438 Feb 14, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Sheilaa has somehow become entranced with me.... which is understandable. But she's getting weird with it.

Sure I have FAithy and that's why you are STILL STALKING ME, and not the other way around. Your being delusional is why I can appreciate your illness and feel pity for you instead of anger. All I can suggest is that you get help and see a doctor sooner rather than later. LOL

Location hidden

#73439 Feb 14, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm turned on with the Faith curse. Not complaining. Diggin it. LOL
Yeah you're turned on by any type of deviant, male or female it makes no difference to you

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#73440 Feb 14, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm turned on with the Faith curse. Not complaining. Diggin it. LOL
Don't hate her cuz she's beautiful :>))

If the ladies are going to keep dropping in we may want to spruce the old place up a little. Hang some new drapes...new shag carpet...granite counter tops...elevator seat on the bidet.

Location hidden

#73441 Feb 14, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Don't hate her cuz she's beautiful :>))
If the ladies are going to keep dropping in we may want to spruce the old place up a little. Hang some new drapes...new shag carpet...granite counter tops...elevator seat on the bidet.
You must mean physically and even then I doubt it. As far as internally goes she is as ugly as a person can get. She is a racist, bigoted, smart ass who thinks the sun shines out of her own ass. ROFL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73442 Feb 14, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You must mean physically and even then I doubt it. As far as internally goes she is as ugly as a person can get. She is a racist, bigoted, smart ass who thinks the sun shines out of her own ass. ROFL
She's not a racist, she's a Xenophobe.

Some guys like a shiny-assed woman and as luck would have it, I'm a Floridian with a cupboard full of sunglasses.

Location hidden

#73443 Feb 14, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>She's not a racist, she's a Xenophobe.
Some guys like a shiny-assed woman and as luck would have it, I'm a Floridian with a cupboard full of sunglasses.
Xenophobe does not exclude her from being a racist and a bigot.How many women do you know that have a shiny ass or is this an Americanism code word for something else? Why would you need more than one pair to look at them at any one time ?
Central Illuminati Agency

Winnipeg, Canada

#73444 Feb 14, 2014
This link will hopefully will shed some light on the atrocities going on in Palestine. Long live the brave women, children, and men of Gaza, and the West Bank.

May the zionist regime, and their perpetrators of ethnic cleansing, forever suffer excruciating torment, and suffering in this and their next life!

http://ifamericansknew.org/

FREE PALESTINE NOW!

Location hidden

#73445 Feb 14, 2014
TRD wrote:
Is this someone you are familiar with TRD? Sounds like some men from Florida have some kinky ideas

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23031...

Location hidden

#73446 Feb 14, 2014
Central Illuminati Agency wrote:
This link will hopefully will shed some light on the atrocities going on in Palestine. Long live the brave women, children, and men of Gaza, and the West Bank.
May the zionist regime, and their perpetrators of ethnic cleansing, forever suffer excruciating torment, and suffering in this and their next life!
http://ifamericansknew.org/
FREE PALESTINE NOW!
Thank you for your interest in the topic CIA

Winnipeg, Canada

#73447 Feb 14, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your interest in the topic CIA
You're welcome, the dumbed-down, uneducated, brainwashed, delusional masses occasionally infuriates me to the point of hopelessness in regards to this crucial, vital, and important issue!

Israel is the most racist, cruel, and inhumane "occupation" the world has ever been witnessed to.

Have a nice day.

Location hidden

#73448 Feb 14, 2014
<quoted text>
You're welcome, the dumbed-down, uneducated, brainwashed, delusional masses occasionally infuriates me to the point of hopelessness in regards to this crucial, vital, and important issue!
Israel is the most racist, cruel, and inhumane "occupation" the world has ever been witnessed to.
Have a nice day.
May I ask why you have come to that decision coming from Canada which is such a staunch supporter of Israel?

Location hidden

#73449 Feb 14, 2014
The whole world can see what Israel is doing and why?

UN slams Israel on West Bank home demolitions

Israel destroyed 30 Palestinian properties in occupied territory, displacing families for second time in two weeks.

Last updated: 11 Dec 2013 21:35

The United Nations has condemned Israel's demolition of 30 Palestinian properties in the occupied West Bank, saying it displaced families for the second time in less than two weeks.

"I am concerned about the destruction of Palestinian structures in the Jordan Valley yesterday," UN Humanitarian Coordinator James Rawley said in a statement on Wednesday.

"The demolitions resulted in the displacement of 41 people, including 24 children, and affected another 20. Both refugee and non-refugee families were affected." the statement added.

Demolitions often occur to facilitate the expansion of illegal Israeli settlements

Joint statement from rights groups and charities

"Some of the families were displaced for the second time this month and a number of donor-funded structures were among those demolished."

Israel's civilian administration of the occupied West Bank had no immediate comment on the demolitions.

Read more at

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013...

Winnipeg, Canada

#73450 Feb 14, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
May I ask why you have come to that decision coming from Canada which is such a staunch supporter of Israel?
Ashamed of my political "overlords" would be an extreme understatement.

That "decision" that I have come to, was after viewing all the mountains of evidence, and, "true" historical documentation on the issue.

Anyone who has ears to listen, and eyes to see, will inevitably come to the conclusion, that israel is a occupation, and oppressor of the Palestinians.

Those that do not come to that conclusion, are either delusional, mislead, or hateful in regards to the issue.

Canadians, Americans, and the common wealth countries, are bowing down and kissing jew ass! To put it lightly.

I woke up, why not the rest of these nations? Because israel controls the wealth, media, and all prominent political figures in those areas in the world,if not world wide!

The supposed "nation" of israel is illegal and does not require support from other nations "taxpayer" contributions.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Jews, they can do whatever they wish within international democratic law, it's the terrorist mindset of the zionists that I truly despise!

Location hidden

#73451 Feb 14, 2014
<quoted text>
Ashamed of my political "overlords" would be an extreme understatement.
That "decision" that I have come to, was after viewing all the mountains of evidence, and, "true" historical documentation on the issue.
Anyone who has ears to listen, and eyes to see, will inevitably come to the conclusion, that israel is a occupation, and oppressor of the Palestinians.
Those that do not come to that conclusion, are either delusional, mislead, or hateful in regards to the issue.
Canadians, Americans, and the common wealth countries, are bowing down and kissing jew ass! To put it lightly.
I woke up, why not the rest of these nations? Because israel controls the wealth, media, and all prominent political figures in those areas in the world,if not world wide!
The supposed "nation" of israel is illegal and does not require support from other nations "taxpayer" contributions.
Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Jews, they can do whatever they wish within international democratic law, it's the terrorist mindset of the zionists that I truly despise!
You are one of the few honest people that I have come across in my time on the world forum and I thank you for your honesty. There is hope for humanity
danetoo

London, UK

#73452 Feb 15, 2014
<quoted text>You're welcome, the dumbed-down, uneducated, brainwashed, delusional masses occasionally infuriates me to the point of hopelessness in regards to this crucial, vital, and important issue!

Have a nice day.
"The works has ever witnessed" ???

Korea ? Uganda under idi Amin -- Afghanistan under Taliban - Syria under Assad ?

I'm incredulous how and why people hate Israel so very very much ...

So what is your solution then - repatriation of the Jews - in which case - how many generations do you go back to find out where they came from originally ? And what about mixed marriages and their children ? Where would they belong?

Or do you belong to the "one state" idea ? In which case - what do you think would happen to the Israeli Jews - the Israeli Arabs - particularly the Israeli Arab Christians within Israel - how would it work when many Hamas inspired Palestinians live next to Jews ...

How do you see this ?

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#73453 Feb 15, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Xenophobe does not exclude her from being a racist and a bigot.How many women do you know that have a shiny ass or is this an Americanism code word for something else? Why would you need more than one pair to look at them at any one time ?
It';s code for a nice one, unlike that gigantic package you're toting, Thunderbutt. Little wonder that your partner, male or female, leaves you at the computer during your waking hours. You go, Chubby. They are missing you over at the Cuckoo's Nest. LMFAO

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73454 Feb 15, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're right, there's only one truth, end of story? Did I mention that I've been married to the same wonderful woman for 35 years? I bring that up now as evidence that if I wanted an argument, I wouldn't have to look half way around the world to find one. Have fun arguing with my friends, they'll be more than happy to go nose to nose with your style of eye for an eye "debate".

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73455 Feb 15, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this someone you are familiar with TRD? Sounds like some men from Florida have some kinky ideas
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23031...
No.

http://www.weekiwachee.com/
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73456 Feb 15, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Don't hate her cuz she's beautiful :>))
What this place needs is a good ole' fashioned cat-fight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min the deplorable Jo... 1,432,893
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr Red_Forman 2,558
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Red_Forman 1,709
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 61,489
Trump for President, He will win. watch 1 hr Scotty Steiner 24
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques in Ottawa 225,394
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 9,544

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages