Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#73349 Feb 12, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Yesterday when she was complaining about what a deadbeat you are I took a stroll down memory lane to see the names you called me when we first met. We had some real characters in the argument back then, some really smart, passionate people. Remember?
Before I knew what I know now, I had faith in our ability to find a solution to this mess. Before she got ambushed at Blaming Israel she sounded a lot like I did. She sounds different now that you guys pin her in a corner and call her names. Can't say as I blame her.
Oh really. yo? LMFAO. You are only as good as your last post.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73350 Feb 12, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Yesterday when she was complaining about what a deadbeat you are I took a stroll down memory lane to see the names you called me when we first met. We had some real characters in the argument back then, some really smart, passionate people. Remember?
Before I knew what I know now, I had faith in our ability to find a solution to this mess. Before she got ambushed at Blaming Israel she sounded a lot like I did. She sounds different now that you guys pin her in a corner and call her names. Can't say as I blame her.
"cant say as I blame her"? Who gives a f uck? She's a Jew hating twaht and now you defend her? Your new found, no always here, sense of justice under the blankets, gives license to this roach to walk our carpet. Hey, Commander, old age is no excuse for capitulation. F uck you.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73351 Feb 12, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh really. yo? LMFAO. You are only as good as your last post.

Then you are well and truly stuffed, as all you are able to show on here is your hate and your sexual perverseness

Location hidden

#73352 Feb 12, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>"cant say as I blame her"? Who gives a f uck? She's a Jew hating twaht and now you defend her? Your new found, no always here, sense of justice under the blankets, gives license to this roach to walk our carpet. Hey, Commander, old age is no excuse for capitulation. F uck you.

No you are wrong I don't hate all Jews, just the ones who support discrimination, intimidation and isolation to others less fortunate than themselves. I had you nailed from the start and you and each of your posts further supports my claim about what type of person you truly are. A deadbeat no two ways about it.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#73354 Feb 12, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>"cant say as I blame her"? Who gives a f uck? She's a Jew hating twaht and now you defend her? Your new found, no always here, sense of justice under the blankets, gives license to this roach to walk our carpet. Hey, Commander, old age is no excuse for capitulation. F uck you.
Yeah, fcuk me. I'm just trying to talk to her, she doesn't need any help from me. As you recall, she followed your ass back here.
danetoo

London, UK

#73355 Feb 13, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are wrong I don't hate all Jews, just the ones who support discrimination, intimidation and isolation to others less fortunate than themselves. I had you nailed from the start and you and each of your posts further supports my claim about what type of person you truly are. A deadbeat no two ways about it.
just all the jews living in Israel ... outside of Israel who have family or friends in Israel and who do not hate all israelis ... and who have any connection to the "apartheid regime" .. no matter what

just all the jews who you say control the media, the banks etc....

but apart from that, you don't mind jews

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73356 Feb 13, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
just all the jews living in Israel ... outside of Israel who have family or friends in Israel and who do not hate all israelis ... and who have any connection to the "apartheid regime" .. no matter what
Exactly. Just like Gray. He just posted almost the same thing in another thread. Like, I don't hate blacks. Just African Americans. It's so transparent. Zionist is the new code name for Jew. Must be in their lesson plan.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73357 Feb 13, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you are well and truly stuffed, as all you are able to show on here is your hate and your sexual perverseness
When's the last time you had any, Insipid One? Somebody with as many posts as you have plays with it a lot.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#73359 Feb 13, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. Just like Gray. He just posted almost the same thing in another thread. Like, I don't hate blacks. Just African Americans. It's so transparent. Zionist is the new code name for Jew. Must be in their lesson plan.
Yes, you ar right , this is their new "CODE" for jews. Lucky we have Israel. No wonder they go crazy. Good for them. Better for us!!!!!!!!!!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73361 Feb 13, 2014
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#73362 Feb 13, 2014
I just took this off of the yahoo website from comments on the Israeli's bashing Kerry, there were so many Americans bashing the Israeli blood suckers this one was my favorite, your days are numbered, the US will lose you very soon, forever..........

The Israeli parasites are one of the main problems on this earth, they are selfish greedy people who only care about Jews. The politicians have been bought and paid for by Israel and need to be voted out of office first, second we need to get the parasites off of American tax payer money. These greedy low life's will not stop until their dumb greedy #$%$ start WWIII. They are the largest welfare state in the world and the US must get rid of them.
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#73363 Feb 13, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Uh Uh. I LOVE truffles and they take time to grow. She looks like she's in her thirties and she's just a size 2. See what I'm saying? You could take and spin her like a propeller and kiss her anywhere you want if your aim is good. Goodam, she's fine!!!!.
I hope your tongue gets stuck in her assssshooolllle.

Location hidden

#73364 Feb 13, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
More crap coming from the atheist who over on the other forum is trying to tell us what Jesus would do if he was alive. Considering she doesn't even believe in him, as an atheist, that is pretty funny and hypocritical

Location hidden

#73365 Feb 13, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>When's the last time you had any, Insipid One? Somebody with as many posts as you have plays with it a lot.

None of your damn business. Considering that the content of 90% of your posts are on sex it is obvious to us all that you certainly aren't getting any. Those who can only talk about it are the ones who never get it ROFL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73366 Feb 13, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
None of your damn business. Considering that the content of 90% of your posts are on sex it is obvious to us all that you certainly aren't getting any. Those who can only talk about it are the ones who never get it ROFL
Listen Insipid One, I don't care if its girl on girl. That's your business. Somebody as miserable as you can't be getting any. I mean, there has to be an attraction to start with. Your middle finger is hardly a date and you can't type fast when you're strumming that thing. Is that why you are so mean? The finger doesn't do it for you anymore? There's plenty of impotent whackjobs in the Cuckoo's Nest that would like a shot at you because they don't find out what gender you are until they grope that nasty groin and it wouldn't matter. My guess is that you are as wide as you are tall and they would have to paint a stripe around your waist to tell if you were walking or rolling. I'm close, ain't I?

Location hidden

#73367 Feb 13, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Listen Insipid One, I don't care if its girl on girl. That's your business. Somebody as miserable as you can't be getting any. I mean, there has to be an attraction to start with. Your middle finger is hardly a date and you can't type fast when you're strumming that thing. Is that why you are so mean? The finger doesn't do it for you anymore? There's plenty of impotent whackjobs in the Cuckoo's Nest that would like a shot at you because they don't find out what gender you are until they grope that nasty groin and it wouldn't matter. My guess is that you are as wide as you are tall and they would have to paint a stripe around your waist to tell if you were walking or rolling. I'm close, ain't I?

I'm in control here so listening to you and your crap is not an option. Capice?? Right. Now getting back to you and your sexual fantasies don't you think this forum is rather inappropriate for a scum bucket such as yourself? You'd be better off moving on to one of those "adult" forums where you can keep your hand working overtime inside those big baggy pants of yours. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#73368 Feb 13, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in control here so listening to you and your crap is not an option. Capice?? Right. Now getting back to you and your sexual fantasies don't you think this forum is rather inappropriate for a scum bucket such as yourself? You'd be better off moving on to one of those "adult" forums where you can keep your hand working overtime inside those big baggy pants of yours. LOL
Ahem. Don't look now but you're on his thread.

Location hidden

#73369 Feb 13, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Ahem. Don't look now but you're on his thread

The threads belong to no one TRD and BTW I was referring to the conversation and not the thread. He started this by coming onto the other thread with his insults towards me. I'll finish it on this one

Location hidden

#73370 Feb 13, 2014
TRD wrote:
I can see now what you meant about him being a really good guy. It showed in how he turned on you. Like I said he is a deadbeat

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73371 Feb 13, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see now what you meant about him being a really good guy. It showed in how he turned on you. Like I said he is a deadbeat
TRD and I have been here for 4 years and we've had our moments. Now, pull your legs back over your head and give it good rub down. You'll feel better in the morning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min woodtick57 1,126,933
Amy 10-24 16 min edogxxx 11
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Beavis 179,412
Abby 10-24 32 min edogxxx 23
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr grave digger 47,499
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr D-U-H 50,634
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr scirocco 70,102
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]