Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71289 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73418 Feb 14, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Evidently, me and Sheelz go way back. I just don't remember because she's so forgettable.
I don't listen to 99% of what people say to me..... As a matter of convenience. Like when you live next to an airport or railroad... After a while you don't hear it.
I's kind of a blessing that I feel entitled to be slightly hard of hearing and near sighted.
I'm not really, it's kind of a filter.... a biological function that protects us from boredom.
Anyone that as ever been married knows what 'm saying.

That's more than obvious based on your own posts over at Islam. You are so busy posting about you you and you that most others fall asleep or bypass most of your posts. Posting to yourself is what you do best.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73419 Feb 14, 2014
Oh my God! It's Friday?
All of the sudden I don't feel so guilty.
I cashed my Mossad paycheck at the arab party-store down the way.... The Chaldean winked at me when he spun the cash, a couple of loose-boy menthols and a malt liquor my way through the bullet-proof-plexi-turnstile.. .... He knows the score...
You can't really take people out of the jungle, but you can take the jungle out of them.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73420 Feb 14, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>We should get Sheilaa and Gray together. The boring-ness would be lethal

.
Too late we have already met and his posts are informative and leave your self absorbed narcissistic ones for dead
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73421 Feb 14, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's more than obvious based on your own posts over at Islam. You are so busy posting about you you and you that most others fall asleep or bypass most of your posts. Posting to yourself is what you do best.
You should go back to copy-and-pasting excerpts from Jihad Watch. And sticking to the wall like those girls I always ignored in high-school.... I feel like chewing gum right now.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#73422 Feb 14, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>We should get Sheilaa and Gray together. The boring-ness would be lethal.
Sheeblah and Gaye are probably Skyping. Sheeblahs posts are right out of Gaye's Jew haters handbook. If you couldn't see the username, you'd swear they are same turd. OMG. The visual of them and Skype. Gaye with the bulldog collar nursing a pacifier and the demented Aussie with the beer stained undershirt yanking off to Waltzing Matilda. Priceless. Can you see it? LMFAO
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73423 Feb 14, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Too late we have already met and his posts are informative and leave your self absorbed narcissistic ones for dead
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury.....

...I rest my case.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73424 Feb 14, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You should go back to copy-and-pasting excerpts from Jihad Watch. And sticking to the wall like those girls I always ignored in high-school.... I feel like chewing gum right now.
...and you should go back to minding your own business and stop trying to tell others what to do you boring old narcissist

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#73425 Feb 14, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Ladies and gentlemen of the jury.....
...I rest my case.
Nothing we didn't know. If he wasn't so far away, he'd be bobbing for Gaye's lap apples.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73426 Feb 14, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Ladies and gentlemen of the jury.....
...I rest my case

.
That your posts are more boring than his?? Yes I'll agree with that

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73427 Feb 14, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Sheeblah and Gaye are probably Skyping. Sheeblahs posts are right out of Gaye's Jew haters handbook. If you couldn't see the username, you'd swear they are same turd. OMG. The visual of them and Skype. Gaye with the bulldog collar nursing a pacifier and the demented Aussie with the beer stained undershirt yanking off to Waltzing Matilda. Priceless. Can you see it? LMFAO
Then they must also be straight out of the UNICEF and international guidelines that are put out around the world in relation to the abuses that are occurring in Israel as we post

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73428 Feb 14, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing we didn't know. If he wasn't so far away, he'd be bobbing for Gaye's lap apples.
You're the one who is into hand down pants, jerk circles big asses, and other sexual deviations not me so get your story straight. I think you are gay, it fits with the content of most of your posts
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73429 Feb 14, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
...and you should go back to minding your own business and stop trying to tell others what to do you boring old narcissist
I love the way you love me. Smoooch.....

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73430 Feb 14, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I love the way you love me. Smoooch.....
Delusional at best.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73431 Feb 14, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusional at best.
You're not delusional, Honey. You are blinded by love.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73432 Feb 14, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You're not delusional, Honey. You are blinded by love.
I was posting about you being delusional at best, thanks for once again reinforcing my claim

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#73433 Feb 14, 2014
Is this the good part?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73434 Feb 14, 2014
TRD wrote:
Is this the good part?
Sheilaa has somehow become entranced with me.... which is understandable. But she's getting weird with it.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#73436 Feb 14, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Sheilaa has somehow become entranced with me.... which is understandable. But she's getting weird with it.
I know, I know. It's your curse.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#73437 Feb 14, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I know, I know. It's your curse.
I'm turned on with the Faith curse. Not complaining. Diggin it. LOL

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73438 Feb 14, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Sheilaa has somehow become entranced with me.... which is understandable. But she's getting weird with it.

Sure I have FAithy and that's why you are STILL STALKING ME, and not the other way around. Your being delusional is why I can appreciate your illness and feel pity for you instead of anger. All I can suggest is that you get help and see a doctor sooner rather than later. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Coffee Party 1,565,475
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Coffee Party 242,267
Trump Sounds like a fool 26 min Don Screwball 3
OVERALL CDST of electric autos. 48 min Another Big Lie 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 11,018
Trump will lose Votes after today's speech 3 hr Tr ps No Deal 1
Trump shut up 3 hr Stop Ait 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages