Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71230 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73396 Feb 14, 2014
YesWeCan wrote:
Ha Ha Ha, y'all have your hands full with Sheilaa, how funny. Shelilaa take is easy on them, they are both scared shittttttttttttttttt that Israel is going down soon and that the world is underway in ostracizing them.
There's only one that I'm focusing on at the moment, YY, but thanks for your comment. Dummies like him have no other way of responding other than in a sexually degrading way. Sexual deviant would not be too harsh a word for him, another one that comes to mind is homo

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73397 Feb 14, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry, they're good teachers and you are a quick study. And thanks, BTW, for the Valentine's Day dismissal, a woman hasn't done that to me in ages.
It wasn't a dismissal, just a suggestion should you feel caught between defending me and defending your "friend". I can see that you are a decent guy based on your prior posts. Have a great Valentine's Day

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73398 Feb 14, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>TRD was massaging you? I always thought he had big hands but to cup that huge ass is remarkable. TRD, shame on you. For sure you never rolled him over. You've been had. LMFAO
You need a basic course in how to read you big dummy.

Jealous much? I would call you a retard but that would be insulting to other retards. TRD may or may not have big hands but that's far better than having a big mouth like yours which vomits out verbal diarrhoea day and night

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#73399 Feb 14, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a basic course in how to read you big dummy.
Jealous much? I would call you a retard but that would be insulting to other retards. TRD may or may not have big hands but that's far better than having a big mouth like yours which vomits out verbal diarrhoea day and night
Is that it, Tubby? That's what you got? That long arm that pats you on the back will get shorter if you don't exercise it. Try again, Fatso.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73400 Feb 14, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Is that it, Tubby? That's what you got? That long arm that pats you on the back will get shorter if you don't exercise it. Try again, Fatso.

It's all I need when dealing with an idiot such as yourself, anything else would go over your head. I don't need to try again scumbag. LOL

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73401 Feb 14, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all I need when dealing with an idiot such as yourself, anything else would go over your head. I don't need to try again scumbag. LOL
Wowee. Now I see where all the posts come from. Weak, lame retorts. Are you smiling at yourself yet? Patting that hairy back? Getting hard? Wet? LMFAO

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73402 Feb 14, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Wowee. Now I see where all the posts come from. Weak, lame retorts. Are you smiling at yourself yet? Patting that hairy back? Getting hard? Wet? LMFAO
Nope those descriptions are what happens to you when posting to me with your hands down your pants. ROFL
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73403 Feb 14, 2014
This is funny. He-la is looking for a home since I ran "her" punk ass outta Dodge...

Don't feed her. She's like a stray fckng cat.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73404 Feb 14, 2014
Faith wrote:
This is funny. He-la is looking for a home since I ran "her" punk ass outta Dodge...
I have a home Faithy you just reminded me I'll right back over there

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73405 Feb 14, 2014
*be

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73406 Feb 14, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith made the cat get your tongue, Dyke? "I'll right back over there"? Never let that temper get in the way of your superior posting abilities.Now, reach back and scratch hairy hump.Give yourself a high five. What a tub of sh!t! LMFAO
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73407 Feb 14, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow man. You can't get me out of your heard. Girly crushes are cute.

XO.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#73408 Feb 14, 2014
**head*

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73409 Feb 14, 2014
Faith wrote:
So, you know He-la? I knew it was a tranny. Too much dcik talk to be a fem. He came to the right place to practice those awesome cyber skills. Think he's good? Just ask her/him/it. LMFAO Wait until it gets another snort and will be back. Something in the water down under.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73410 Feb 14, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Faith made the cat get your tongue, Dyke? "I'll right back over there"? Never let that temper get in the way of your superior posting abilities.Now, reach back and scratch hairy hump.Give yourself a high five. What a tub of sh!t! LMFAO

Wow you are scratching at the bottom of the barrel now aren't you YY? Give yourself a high five, you deserve it for being the number one scum bag on this thread

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73411 Feb 14, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Wow man. You can't get me out of your heard. Girly crushes are cute.
XO.
You're the one chasing me not the other way round, but don't worry I know you fancy me but I'm not into girls as I've told you many times. Seem you don't take no for an answer though. LOL

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73412 Feb 14, 2014
Faith wrote:
**head*
That's what Sheebaa gives and don't get. LMFAO Never leave me an opening like that, Sweets!

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73413 Feb 14, 2014
Faith wrote:
**head*
Based on YY's theory the cat has got your tongue

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73414 Feb 14, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>So, you know He-la? I knew it was a tranny. Too much dcik talk to be a fem. He came to the right place to practice those awesome cyber skills. Think he's good? Just ask her/him/it. LMFAO Wait until it gets another snort and will be back. Something in the water down under.

She knows me alright I rejected her advances a long time ago and she has been chasing me around many forums ever since

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#73415 Feb 14, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text> That's what Sheebaa gives and don't get. LMFAO Never leave me an opening like that, Sweets!
Jealous much 'cause you don't get any and can only talk and dream about it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Earl 1,457,707
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Jacques in Ottawa 230,928
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Sam 104,501
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr PEllen 6,836
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr PEllen 3,443
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr PEllen 9,839
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr PEllen 2,272

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages