Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Jan 18, 2009 Read more: Chicago Tribune 69,608
Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Read more

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73317 Feb 11, 2014
TRD wrote:
?
Thank you for your intervention TRD. I must say though I am surprised that you associate with such a deadbeat.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#73318 Feb 11, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you have a history with this non-person? She, if's what she really is, is Gaye re-incarnated. Throwing the hasbarat accusations and entertaining the likes of Coccyx and Port Jeff Nutter. It's like a little kid sticking their fingers in their ears and trying to drown out contrary views with that persistent nah nah nah. Nor having experienced a Sheila with two a's, I think it's a dude, like Poopy, or she's turning tricks at the local bus station. JMHO. See the celebrity fight is off do to death threats against the promoter. Now what species do you think wouldn't want to see Zimmerman beat that drug infused Rapper's asz? LMFAO
Sure, we go way, way back together...back to when you could have a civil conversation on Topix.

"DMX has still not decided if he will fight George Zimmerman or not, but there are reports he is considering this just to make money," Domenick Nati, DMX's publicist exclusively told The Christian Post. "If there were any money to be gained he would donate it to charity."

http://www.christianpost.com/news/dmx-vs-geor...

It's probably better that they called it off, I'm sure by now George has 3-D printed a gun into his boxing gloves. Now, Shellie Zimmerman v. DMX...that's a match-up worth watching. It would be almost as entertaining as watching you show your junk to a lady.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73319 Feb 11, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your intervention TRD. I must say though I am surprised that you associate with such a deadbeat.
Give him time...he grows on you.

I know you only speak your mind but where you choose to do it and the associations it creates are very real on Topix. We're very big on people's opinions here, so much so, we protect the right to one in our constitution. Seriously, it's our 1st amendment meaning we value it above all else. But do you have to share yours from the bully pulpit of those drooling sycophants at Blaming Izzy? They agree with your position for all the wrong reasons and you have accepted a connection whether you want it or not.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#73320 Feb 11, 2014
Spain announced that they were really wrong 500 years ago when they kicked out all the jews and forced many to turn into Christians, so right now they are offering citizenship and passport to all relatives etc etc of those jews who were done wrong by them.
So little nazi , go eat shit. Interestingly they are not offering the same to muslims, they were kicked out at the same time.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#73321 Feb 11, 2014
and finally some great news from I-slime land. Lets see more of this. Really wonderful.You cant not love them......

http://nypost.com/2014/02/10/suicide-bomb-ins...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73322 Feb 11, 2014
Uzi wrote:
Spain announced that they were really wrong 500 years ago when they kicked out all the jews and forced many to turn into Christians, so right now they are offering citizenship and passport to all relatives etc etc of those jews who were done wrong by them.
So little nazi , go eat shit. Interestingly they are not offering the same to muslims, they were kicked out at the same time.
Wait....So it's actually good to throw out the baby with the bath water? Shit.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#73323 Feb 11, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Wait....So it's actually good to throw out the baby with the bath water? Shit.
I would catch this baby, bath water and all. Damn, Girl. And it's not Saaaaraaaaah! http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/11/sara...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73325 Feb 11, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I would catch this baby, bath water and all. Damn, Girl. And it's not Saaaaraaaaah! http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/11/sara...
Isn't she a little old for you?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73326 Feb 11, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't she a little old for you?
Uh Uh. I LOVE truffles and they take time to grow. She looks like she's in her thirties and she's just a size 2. See what I'm saying? You could take and spin her like a propeller and kiss her anywhere you want if your aim is good. Goodam, she's fine!!!!.

Location hidden

#73327 Feb 11, 2014
TRD wrote:
Watch this and give me your opinion TRD

http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2014/0 ...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73328 Feb 12, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't she a little old for you?
She's younger and nicer than you new flame. LOL Uh, the link appears broken, but you can always read it in its entirety at the Cuckoos Nest. Talk about propaganda. Talk about working the media. I can barely hold back my tears. Those darn IDF.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73329 Feb 12, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch this and give me your opinion TRD
http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2014/0 ...
Meh, It's OK but nobody posts a better broken link than Grey. Do you suppose Australia will ever join the convention that makes this a 404 error?

Location hidden

#73330 Feb 12, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Meh, It's OK but nobody posts a better broken link than Grey. Do you suppose Australia will ever join the convention that makes this a 404 error?
Sorry about the broken link try this one

http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2014/0...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73331 Feb 12, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry about the broken link try this one
http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2014/0...
That's a good link, but the story is one-sided background noise.

What were you hoping to illustrate?

Location hidden

#73332 Feb 12, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>That's a good link, but the story is one-sided background noise.
What were you hoping to illustrate?

Obviously nothing based on your response

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73333 Feb 12, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously nothing based on your response
Sorry to disappoint you but you must have had a point. I could fish around for it or you could just be direct and say the point is an unfair and unbalanced treatment of the Arabs by Israel.

Location hidden

#73334 Feb 12, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to disappoint you but you must have had a point. I could fish around for it or you could just be direct and say the point is an unfair and unbalanced treatment of the Arabs by Israel

Why fish around for something that is so obvious? The clip was more effective and direct than I could ever be.I would have thought that anyone viewing the clip wouldn't need a point being made to them

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73335 Feb 12, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why fish around for something that is so obvious? The clip was more effective and direct than I could ever be.I would have thought that anyone viewing the clip wouldn't need a point being made to them
Precisely...I'm going out of my way not to put my words in your mouth (or fingers, as it were). You asked my opinion and I answered. You were disappointed in my response so I wondered if it was because we disagree on the quality of your link. It's not very good journalism so I assumed it was just you trying to establish your position through me. If you want to give me that kind of power then stand by to become a Zionist.

Location hidden

#73336 Feb 12, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Precisely...I'm going out of my way not to put my words in your mouth (or fingers, as it were). You asked my opinion and I answered. You were disappointed in my response so I wondered if it was because we disagree on the quality of your link. It's not very good journalism so I assumed it was just you trying to establish your position through me. If you want to give me that kind of power then stand by to become a Zionist

It seems that we don't have that much in common after all.The only thing I was trying to highlight was the mistreatment of those Palestinian children by the IDF. Forget about the bad journalism and see the story for what it reveals. Did you actually even watch it? Even a Zionist can have compassion and empathy for the wrongs done to those kids. Up to 700 kids are arrested annually for minor offenses such as stone throwing some as young as 5

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73337 Feb 12, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems that we don't have that much in common after all.The only thing I was trying to highlight was the mistreatment of those Palestinian children by the IDF. Forget about the bad journalism and see the story for what it reveals. Did you actually even watch it? Even a Zionist can have compassion and empathy for the wrongs done to those kids. Up to 700 kids are arrested annually for minor offenses such as stone throwing some as young as 5
I'm sure at some point I've mentioned to you that there are two completely different narratives for the exact same place at the exact same time. You have adopted the narrative that defines stone throwing by children as a minor offense. I come from the school where it is attempted murder regardless of where it takes place or who is doing it. You seem to think that some perceived unfairness is justification to suspend the rule of law. If that is the case then yes, we have less in common than originally thought. I wonder how you would feel if you were the driver of the car.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nuculur option 1,216,920
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 2 hr Gary Seven 82
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr JRB 186,863
Dear Abby 4-18-15 3 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Mothra 52,708
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 71,942
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 9 hr RJS 8,010
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]