Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70471 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#73312 Feb 11, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Sheeblah is an Aussie just like Poopie. She/He doesn't care for my sexual innuendos regarding his/her saltiness. I merely suggested that it looks like she/he was rode, strode and pogey hoed. That's all. LMFAO. Quite the Jew hater there. Really right at home with those nut jobs @ Blamin Izzy. Danetoo calls her Nurse Ratched. She won't give the Port Jeff Mutt his cigarettes.
Try and get your facts right you lying hound. I am not a Jew hater I am a hater of what Israel has done and continues to do to the Palestinians.

As far as Danetoo goes I have exposed her lies and sent her packing with her tail between her legs
<sheilaa wrote>

Oh my God this is hilarious. Danetoo claims to be an atheist and states that her husband was Jewish. They got married by a priest and she states that she doesn't know what preparation is needed to be a catholic. No joke her very words on the Israel forum. They got married by a priest that neither her or her alleged husband respected

Danetoo's words:

I don't know what the requirements are to become a catholic or a Christian - but takes years of hard work, total change of lifestyle and hard studying to become a Jew - it has to be a real commitment - a Danish friend of mine married in Israel (also) and then subsequently wanted to become a Jew

But if I'd wanted a Jewish wedding in Israel at the time I was married to my late husband - religious - I could not have that as I'm not Jewish - which seems fair to me - so we had a priest marry us - lol - he didn't mind my husband being Jewish - and my husband didn't care as he was not religious anyway ... But was great!!!

IT NEVER HAPPENED

Location hidden

#73313 Feb 11, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I'm going to rank this development up there with some of the great tragedies of our time. To lose a wonderfully sensitive and passionate woman over to the denial-discourse at Blaming Israel is a loss to intelligent people everywhere. Still, if that's who she associates with..

Listen TRD I don't associate with anyone on any forum. I give my opinion and if people choose to agree with me then so be it

Location hidden

#73314 Feb 11, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you have a history with this non-person? She, if's what she really is, is Gaye re-incarnated. Throwing the hasbarat accusations and entertaining the likes of Coccyx and Port Jeff Nutter. It's like a little kid sticking their fingers in their ears and trying to drown out contrary views with that persistent nah nah nah. Nor having experienced a Sheila with two a's, I think it's a dude, like Poopy, or she's turning tricks at the local bus station. JMHO. See the celebrity fight is off do to death threats against the promoter. Now what species do you think wouldn't want to see Zimmerman beat that drug infused Rapper's asz? LMFAO
Do you get off on spreading your lies? Show me where I have associated or even posted to the Port Jeffer Nutter. You can't because I haven't?Don't let truth stand in the way of a good story though that seems to be your motto. BTW I was born in England and have dual citizenship so once again ........

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#73315 Feb 11, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you get off on spreading your lies? Show me where I have associated or even posted to the Port Jeffer Nutter. You can't because I haven't?Don't let truth stand in the way of a good story though that seems to be your motto. BTW I was born in England and have dual citizenship so once again ........
With TRD on your side, you can't go wrong. Obviously, he has seen your other side. To me, you're a Gray/Coccyx clone dismissing anybody, especially the Israeli, as hasbarats. Right out of their handbook. Their references are from dubious sources and are just as bad as scripted hasbara material, which I have NEVER seen. But, you guys see Jews behind every tree and hasbarats in every post. LMFAO. I don't want you here, soiling our carpet, so I'll butt out. maybe you'll go back to the Cuckoo's Nest. Hey, there's only one "a" in Sheila.

Location hidden

#73316 Feb 11, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>With TRD on your side, you can't go wrong. Obviously, he has seen your other side. To me, you're a Gray/Coccyx clone dismissing anybody, especially the Israeli, as hasbarats. Right out of their handbook. Their references are from dubious sources and are just as bad as scripted hasbara material, which I have NEVER seen. But, you guys see Jews behind every tree and hasbarats in every post. LMFAO. I don't want you here, soiling our carpet, so I'll butt out. maybe you'll go back to the Cuckoo's Nest. Hey, there's only one "a" in Sheila.
I don't care who you think I am or what you want. You are rude, uncouth and constantly have to use sexual innuendos to try and get whatever miserable point you are making across. Keep posting me on the other forum and I'll be back here as quick as a flash smart ass

Location hidden

#73317 Feb 11, 2014
TRD wrote:
?
Thank you for your intervention TRD. I must say though I am surprised that you associate with such a deadbeat.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#73318 Feb 11, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you have a history with this non-person? She, if's what she really is, is Gaye re-incarnated. Throwing the hasbarat accusations and entertaining the likes of Coccyx and Port Jeff Nutter. It's like a little kid sticking their fingers in their ears and trying to drown out contrary views with that persistent nah nah nah. Nor having experienced a Sheila with two a's, I think it's a dude, like Poopy, or she's turning tricks at the local bus station. JMHO. See the celebrity fight is off do to death threats against the promoter. Now what species do you think wouldn't want to see Zimmerman beat that drug infused Rapper's asz? LMFAO
Sure, we go way, way back together...back to when you could have a civil conversation on Topix.

"DMX has still not decided if he will fight George Zimmerman or not, but there are reports he is considering this just to make money," Domenick Nati, DMX's publicist exclusively told The Christian Post. "If there were any money to be gained he would donate it to charity."

http://www.christianpost.com/news/dmx-vs-geor...

It's probably better that they called it off, I'm sure by now George has 3-D printed a gun into his boxing gloves. Now, Shellie Zimmerman v. DMX...that's a match-up worth watching. It would be almost as entertaining as watching you show your junk to a lady.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73319 Feb 11, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your intervention TRD. I must say though I am surprised that you associate with such a deadbeat.
Give him time...he grows on you.

I know you only speak your mind but where you choose to do it and the associations it creates are very real on Topix. We're very big on people's opinions here, so much so, we protect the right to one in our constitution. Seriously, it's our 1st amendment meaning we value it above all else. But do you have to share yours from the bully pulpit of those drooling sycophants at Blaming Izzy? They agree with your position for all the wrong reasons and you have accepted a connection whether you want it or not.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#73320 Feb 11, 2014
Spain announced that they were really wrong 500 years ago when they kicked out all the jews and forced many to turn into Christians, so right now they are offering citizenship and passport to all relatives etc etc of those jews who were done wrong by them.
So little nazi , go eat shit. Interestingly they are not offering the same to muslims, they were kicked out at the same time.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#73321 Feb 11, 2014
and finally some great news from I-slime land. Lets see more of this. Really wonderful.You cant not love them......

http://nypost.com/2014/02/10/suicide-bomb-ins...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73322 Feb 11, 2014
Uzi wrote:
Spain announced that they were really wrong 500 years ago when they kicked out all the jews and forced many to turn into Christians, so right now they are offering citizenship and passport to all relatives etc etc of those jews who were done wrong by them.
So little nazi , go eat shit. Interestingly they are not offering the same to muslims, they were kicked out at the same time.
Wait....So it's actually good to throw out the baby with the bath water? Shit.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73323 Feb 11, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Wait....So it's actually good to throw out the baby with the bath water? Shit.
I would catch this baby, bath water and all. Damn, Girl. And it's not Saaaaraaaaah! http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/11/sara...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73325 Feb 11, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I would catch this baby, bath water and all. Damn, Girl. And it's not Saaaaraaaaah! http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/11/sara...
Isn't she a little old for you?

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73326 Feb 11, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't she a little old for you?
Uh Uh. I LOVE truffles and they take time to grow. She looks like she's in her thirties and she's just a size 2. See what I'm saying? You could take and spin her like a propeller and kiss her anywhere you want if your aim is good. Goodam, she's fine!!!!.

Location hidden

#73327 Feb 11, 2014
TRD wrote:
Watch this and give me your opinion TRD

http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2014/0 ...

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73328 Feb 12, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't she a little old for you?
She's younger and nicer than you new flame. LOL Uh, the link appears broken, but you can always read it in its entirety at the Cuckoos Nest. Talk about propaganda. Talk about working the media. I can barely hold back my tears. Those darn IDF.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73329 Feb 12, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch this and give me your opinion TRD
http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2014/0 ...
Meh, It's OK but nobody posts a better broken link than Grey. Do you suppose Australia will ever join the convention that makes this a 404 error?

Location hidden

#73330 Feb 12, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Meh, It's OK but nobody posts a better broken link than Grey. Do you suppose Australia will ever join the convention that makes this a 404 error?
Sorry about the broken link try this one

http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2014/0...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73331 Feb 12, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry about the broken link try this one
http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2014/0...
That's a good link, but the story is one-sided background noise.

What were you hoping to illustrate?

Location hidden

#73332 Feb 12, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>That's a good link, but the story is one-sided background noise.
What were you hoping to illustrate?

Obviously nothing based on your response

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The USA has the SUPER RICHEST..................... 4 min Billionaire Dayton 56
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Time again 1,374,907
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 min Ricky F 101,743
last post wins! (Dec '10) 15 min They cannot kill ... 1,974
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min JRB 213,186
last post wins! (Apr '13) 46 min They cannot kill ... 931
Adult dating someone in highschool 1 hr Shycat9 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages