Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71289 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#73076 Dec 31, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Judgies, unfortunately, are protected speech under the first amendment.
Stocked-up for tonight...ready to make Phillips Screwdrivers (vodka and milk of magnesia) and Pile drivers (vodka and prune juice) and of course, white wine for the wimmins. Next year is going to be so much better.
Got 5 chic lobsters, 2 bags of jumbo shrimp and crab meat stuffing for mushrooms. And, that's only for 3 of us. Momma gonna roll me out in a wheelbarrow and drive us home. Just in case the gestapo is around. Fcuk them and you. Just kiddin. Have a good one, Commander. I'm already on my way. LOL Have you seen the Chef? She needs a tongue bath, real bad. Oh my. Did I just post that? LMFAO, again.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#73077 Dec 31, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Got 5 chic lobsters, 2 bags of jumbo shrimp and crab meat stuffing for mushrooms. And, that's only for 3 of us. Momma gonna roll me out in a wheelbarrow and drive us home. Just in case the gestapo is around. Fcuk them and you. Just kiddin. Have a good one, Commander. I'm already on my way. LOL Have you seen the Chef? She needs a tongue bath, real bad. Oh my. Did I just post that? LMFAO, again.
2.5 for me but I'm catching up.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/three_sheets_to...

Sounds like a nice spread. I'm making Chicken Cacciatore on some homemade fettuccine noodles. That'll leave the better part of a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc looking for a home and I've already got epic cotton mouth.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#73079 Jan 1, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>2.5 for me but I'm catching up.
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/three_sheets_to...
Sounds like a nice spread. I'm making Chicken Cacciatore on some homemade fettuccine noodles. That'll leave the better part of a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc looking for a home and I've already got epic cotton mouth.
Never would have known that , Sailor. Cool yo.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#73080 Jan 1, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Never would have known that , Sailor. Cool yo.
I somehow managed to avoid 4 but don't ask me how...I don't remember.

Took the new waffle iron out for a spin this morning. It did not suck.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#73081 Jan 2, 2014
Someone help me out here...

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-e...

I'm sure there's a diplomatic use for a safe full of explosives, I just can't quite put my finger on it.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#73082 Jan 2, 2014
TRD wrote:
Someone help me out here...
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-e...
I'm sure there's a diplomatic use for a safe full of explosives, I just can't quite put my finger on it.
Nor would you want to. Fcukn Mossad will get the credit. No doubt.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#73084 Jan 2, 2014
Medical Progress in Israel...amazing!









we rather keep busy with stuff like that, u muslim idiots keep refining how to behead people, mutilate women, honor killings, 120.000 dead in Syria, 17.000 dead kids also, Yep, Israel is the problem hahahah hahahah.
Dont forgett to boycott Israel.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#73085 Jan 2, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Nor would you want to. Fcukn Mossad will get the credit. No doubt.
Ya think? The initial reaction seems pretty subdued for news of a Mossad hit. I think it's really possible this mental giant may have just forgotten to disarm the IED before opening the mail.

Puzzle: many happy returns (BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA!)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#73087 Jan 2, 2014
Oh goody...peanuts and lemons. We're having Thai tonight!

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#73088 Jan 2, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Ya think? The initial reaction seems pretty subdued for news of a Mossad hit. I think it's really possible this mental giant may have just forgotten to disarm the IED before opening the mail.
Puzzle: many happy returns (BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA!)

Right up there with the revelation of Urafart's demise. Talk about a cold shower. C'mon, TRD, brains were never their strong suite. Never kick a guy when he's blown apart. BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yourself.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#73089 Jan 3, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Ya think? The initial reaction seems pretty subdued for news of a Mossad hit. I think it's really possible this mental giant may have just forgotten to disarm the IED before opening the mail.
Puzzle: many happy returns (BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA!)
Right up there with the revelation of Urafart's demise. Talk about a cold shower. C'mon, TRD, brains were never their strong suite. Never kick a guy when he's blown apart. BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yourself.
Cold enough for you?

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#73090 Jan 3, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Cold enough for you?
Windchill approx -7 snow accumulation 8-9 Jealous? LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#73091 Jan 3, 2014
Sunny with a wind chill of 40...you be the judge. (although it could be less breezy)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#73092 Jan 4, 2014
Because Israel is such a shitty place.

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/arch...

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#73093 Jan 4, 2014
TRD wrote:
Because Israel is such a shitty place.
http://www.theatlantic.com/international/arch...
Such hatred. Think that the Israelis are thinking sleeper cell? I mean, it's only 17 years and that's a short time for dedicated murders to implement their plan. I don't think so, but Israel is dragging their feet for a reason. Or, do they distrust Arabs as much as Arabs hate them? I wouldn't give him the keys to the city, but it looks like he should be allowed the opportunity to serve. Can't be any worse than imposters killing our guys in Afghanistan/Iraq. Which, by the way, looks like Al Quida is getting stronger and stronger since Obama's retreat. Threatening major cities in Iraq? WTF? A lot of our people died for no reason? I'm thinking that uzi's right about this scumbag. Fcuk Bin Laden. It was the Intelligence group that got him and not that headlines seeking imposter.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#73094 Jan 4, 2014
TRD wrote:
Sunny with a wind chill of 40...you be the judge.(although it could be less breezy)
Rut Roe. The judgie meanie don't like your weather update. LMFAO.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#73095 Jan 4, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Rut Roe. The judgie meanie don't like your weather update. LMFAO.
Yeah, I understand how stating fact can seem quite mean sometimes, especially when we're talking about the weather.

What do you mean by Obama's retreat? The timeline for our withdrawal from Iraq and Afghanistan was put into motion during GWB's administration. Obama is simply keeping to the timeline. And about Al Q's insurgence in Iraq: If we were there instead of Afghanistan, they'd be in Afghanistan. Let's face it...nation-building in the Muslim sphere is an impossibility. At least as it is, Sunnis and Shiites are at each other's throats instead of all of them being against us.

Just wait until we pull out completely...Karzai won't last a day and the rest of the country will burn for years.

puzzle: it's over (talk about intuitive computing)

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#73096 Jan 4, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I understand how stating fact can seem quite mean sometimes, especially when we're talking about the weather.
What do you mean by Obama's retreat? The timeline for our withdrawal from Iraq and Afghanistan was put into motion during GWB's administration. Obama is simply keeping to the timeline. And about Al Q's insurgence in Iraq: If we were there instead of Afghanistan, they'd be in Afghanistan. Let's face it...nation-building in the Muslim sphere is an impossibility. At least as it is, Sunnis and Shiites are at each other's throats instead of all of them being against us.
Just wait until we pull out completely...Karzai won't last a day and the rest of the country will burn for years.
puzzle: it's over (talk about intuitive computing)
So, are saying it's like this?;
>One summer, we came for a visit and discovered the whole place had been infested with rats. They'd come on a fishing boat and had gorged themselves on coconut. So how do you get rats off an island, hmm? My grandmother showed me. We buried an oil drum, and hinged the lid. Then we wired coconut to the lid as bait. The rats come for the coconut, and. They fall into the drum, and after a month, you've trapped all the rats. But what did you do then? Throw the drum into the ocean? Burn it? No. You just leave it. And they begin to get hungry, then one by one. They start eating each other, until there are only two left. The two survivors. And then what - do you kill them? No. You take them, and release them into the trees. Only now, they don't eat coconut anymore. Now they will only eat rat. You have changed their nature. The two survivors; this is what she made us<.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#73097 Jan 4, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>So, are saying it's like this?;
>One summer, we came for a visit and discovered the whole place had been infested with rats. They'd come on a fishing boat and had gorged themselves on coconut. So how do you get rats off an island, hmm? My grandmother showed me. We buried an oil drum, and hinged the lid. Then we wired coconut to the lid as bait. The rats come for the coconut, and. They fall into the drum, and after a month, you've trapped all the rats. But what did you do then? Throw the drum into the ocean? Burn it? No. You just leave it. And they begin to get hungry, then one by one. They start eating each other, until there are only two left. The two survivors. And then what - do you kill them? No. You take them, and release them into the trees. Only now, they don't eat coconut anymore. Now they will only eat rat. You have changed their nature. The two survivors; this is what she made us<.
Grampy would've just killed them but yeah, like that.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#73098 Jan 4, 2014
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...

Desperation time. Looks like there may be a change in the Pali territory. Let's blame Israel ahead of time. With stupidity like this, Israel is light years ahead in negotiations. LMFAO

>"The Israelis have this approach," Erekat claimed, adding, "Before President Arafat was killed with poison, there were voices in Sharon's government that said Arafat was an obstacle who must be removed, and they are doing that again."<

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Joe Balls 242,783
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,619,291
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,640
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr SweLL GirL 11,432
last post wins! (Dec '10) 8 hr They cannot kill ... 3,205
NFL & George Soros in bed. 10 hr deadpool 12
News Apple's new flagship store an understated gem o... 10 hr peace thomas 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages