Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71289 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#73032 Dec 24, 2013
Eran Levi - Israel wrote:
Greetings and salutatins thread veterens!
things are heating up on the border again so I'm dutifully here to show my presence as always.
TRD, I see you're still around, and Uzi as well! Gaza is still the cesspool it always was and there goes the neighborhood... Again. So, nothing's new under the middle eastern sun, just history repeating itself in a never ending cycle of stupidity with no hope for the human race.
Just thought I'd drop by and reminiscence.
Eran! Good to see you my friend!

It's nice to see you are still the fountain from which optimism springs. Which border are you referring to? Gaza, Syria or Lebanon? Or do you know something we don't?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73033 Dec 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow, seems like I'm not the only one who can't keep away from this discussion, its like we're all cursed to be drawn back here for a reunion once in a while to watch Gaza burn together. The gods are cruel indeed.
Funny you should mention that, Ahmad and NaNa should be along shortly. I think Pumbaa will no-show now that he's an AM radio star. Once we're all here, Fearless can serenade us with a rousing rendition of "I'm dreaming of a white crispness".

Since: Sep 09

Tel Aviv, Israel

#73034 Dec 24, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Eran! Good to see you my friend!
It's nice to see you are still the fountain from which optimism springs. Which border are you referring to? Gaza, Syria or Lebanon? Or do you know something we don't?
Happy festivus TRD, or whatever fellow jews across the ocean celebrate when christmass fails to coincide with Chanuka.

Alas my optimism is nowdays reserved for domestic politics, in the Arab case I'm afraid even my semi-leftist notions tells me its a lost cause. It frustrates me to noe nd that the human dumpster known as Gaza sewers... Ahhh... I mean strip, is not showing even the slightest hint of critical thinking as for the course they pursue so stubburnly on their way to burn or rott away.
Gaza makes me wonder if in every single human society lies the potential for such avid self destruction.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#73035 Dec 24, 2013
I"ll be back and he is.
Nothing much changed , we still shit on all the nazislamist idiots here.
Happy Holidays to all
Merry Christmas.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#73036 Dec 24, 2013
Comments about those chosen people.

Eric Hoffer: "The Jews are a peculiar people: Things permitted to other nations are forbidden to the Jews. Other nations drive out thousands, even millions of people, and there is no refugee problem. Russia did it. Poland and Czechoslovakia did it. Turkey threw out a million Greeks and Algeria a million Frenchmen. Indonesia threw out heaven knows how many Chinese--and no one says a word about refugees. But in the case of Israel , the displaced Arabs have become eternal refugees. Everyone insists that Israel must take back every single Arab. Arnold Toynbee calls the displacement of the Arabs an atrocity greater than any committed by the Nazis. Other nations when victorious on the battlefield dictate peace terms. But when Israel is victorious it must sue for peace. Everyone expects the Jews to be the only real Christians in this world."

Mark Twain: "...If statistics are right, the Jews constitute but one percent of the human race. It suggests a nebulous dim puff of stardust lost in the blaze of the Milky way. Properly, the Jew ought hardly to be heard of, but he is heard of, has always been heard of. He is as prominent on the planet as any other people, and his commercial importance is extravagantly out of proportion to the smallness of his bulk. His contributions to the world's list of great names in literature, science, art, music, finance, medicine, and abstruse learning are also away out of proportion to the weakness of his numbers. He has made a marvelous fight in this world, in all the ages; and had done it with his hands tied behind him. He could be vain of himself, and be excused for it.

The Egyptian, the Babylonian, and the Persian rose, filled the planet with sound and splendor, then faded to dream-stuff and passed away; the Greek and the Roman followed; and made a vast noise, and they are gone; other people have sprung up and held their torch high for a time, but it burned out, and they sit in twilight now, or have vanished. The Jew saw them all, beat them all, and is now what he always was, exhibiting no decadence, no infirmities of age, no weakening of his parts, no slowing of his energies, no dulling of his alert and aggressive mind. All things are mortal but the Jew; all other forces pass, but he remains. What is the secret of his immortality?"

Tel Aviv, Israel

#73038 Dec 24, 2013
Uzi wrote:
I"ll be back and he is.
Nothing much changed , we still shit on all the nazislamist idiots here.
Happy Holidays to all
Merry Christmas.
Are you trying to tell me that despite your diligent work there are is still an antisemitic presence in this forum? Don't they ever get tired?

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#73039 Dec 24, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Some of them wear a brassiere on their head.
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/images/news/...
Merry Christmas you connoisseur you. That must actually be prime meat since Publix is selling choice standing rib roast for $6.47 a pound down here. They started last week so we already did ours. Mmmmmmm. I used some Thyme and Rosemary from the garden chopped fine with garlic and then massaged it in with a stout portion of Bobby Flay's dry rub recipe. It makes for some AMAZING bones...the kids fight over them.
Stay snug and warm shipmate! Much love from our family to yours.
Same to you and yours.
The bones here go to Grampy! Nice to see Eran drop in. As for the rest, I could care less. Nana's taking care of the Blofish;'s bone, so we won't see her. Poobah has a full Sheik's Turban and it's against his creed to socialize with the Infidel. I'm expecting the Veekster to make his vacation visit and blast away at the Iran debacle. Uh, I smell scallops wrapped in bacon and garlic shrimp permeating my desk top. Later, Commander.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73040 Dec 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Happy festivus TRD, or whatever fellow jews across the ocean celebrate when christmass fails to coincide with Chanuka.
Alas my optimism is nowdays reserved for domestic politics, in the Arab case I'm afraid even my semi-leftist notions tells me its a lost cause. It frustrates me to noe nd that the human dumpster known as Gaza sewers... Ahhh... I mean strip, is not showing even the slightest hint of critical thinking as for the course they pursue so stubburnly on their way to burn or rott away.
Gaza makes me wonder if in every single human society lies the potential for such avid self destruction.
Ize Lost says "happy Holidays". Stay safe, Young Man.

Tel Aviv, Israel

#73041 Dec 24, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Same to you and yours.
The bones here go to Grampy! Nice to see Eran drop in. As for the rest, I could care less. Nana's taking care of the Blofish;'s bone, so we won't see her. Poobah has a full Sheik's Turban and it's against his creed to socialize with the Infidel. I'm expecting the Veekster to make his vacation visit and blast away at the Iran debacle. Uh, I smell scallops wrapped in bacon and garlic shrimp permeating my desk top. Later, Commander.
Changed your user name, I see... I knew I was missing someone...

Tel Aviv, Israel

#73042 Dec 24, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Ize Lost says "happy Holidays". Stay safe, Young Man.
I knew you had to be around somewhere, seeing TRD here without his other half made no sense.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73043 Dec 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Tuesday...Happy Tuesday! And I think you'll find that though there are many hot spots on our planet, none are more spontaneously combustible than Gaza. It's the Joo's fault of course, but if the first storm of the season is any indicator, your winter will be very busy. Personally, I'd send a pallet of popcorn and a GPS tracker with instructions to activate the locator if they need help turning up the heat.
David Duke

Riverside, CA

#73044 Dec 24, 2013
<quoted text>
He had to, he's not allowed to be online or within 500 feet of schools, playgrounds, parks, etc.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73045 Dec 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Got banned. You can post Jew Hatred all day long. Just have to be careful how you answer back. No big thing. Moderators are lock step in on making sure that Jew hatred abounds. After all, look at all the hate threads. Business is business.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73046 Dec 24, 2013
David Duke wrote:
<quoted text>He had to, he's not allowed to be online or within 500 feet of schools, playgrounds, parks, etc.
Your wife would like swizzle my stick at 501 ft from any schools because your foreskin covers her face before she can get to the fruit. Don't be mad. Get even. Show her those videos of you being sodomized by Abdul. That should get you back into her graces. She'll know that you too can take in up the can.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#73047 Dec 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you trying to tell me that despite your diligent work there are is still an antisemitic presence in this forum? Don't they ever get tired?
No but they are running with their nazi tails between their hairy legs.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73050 Dec 26, 2013
But...but...that's not what we wanted to hear.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory...

If you can't believe the Russians who quite possibly hold the patent for Polonium poisoning, who can you believe?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#73051 Dec 26, 2013
TRD wrote:
But...but...that's not what we wanted to hear.
Who cares? He's dead!!!!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73052 Dec 26, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares? He's dead!!!!
Nobody cares what you say and you're still alive so sure, why would either of the parties mentioned in the title of this thread give a hoot about one's accusations about the other being debunked (again).

Merry Christmas.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#73053 Dec 26, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody cares what you say and you're still alive so sure, why would either of the parties mentioned in the title of this thread give a hoot about one's accusations about the other being debunked (again).
Merry Christmas.
She don't get it. Not a clue. It's all about today. She's happy serving up Internet coffee to a bunch of post menopausal gagglers looking to fill those lonesome holes with excerpts from the "View". Shallow Hal comes to mind. No concept of history or worse, wants Israel gone. Lawdy be. Southern Slave owners be next o kin to doze Nazi sympathizers. Oh brother, now you done it.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#73054 Dec 26, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>She don't get it. Not a clue. It's all about today. She's happy serving up Internet coffee to a bunch of post menopausal gagglers looking to fill those lonesome holes with excerpts from the "View". Shallow Hal comes to mind. No concept of history or worse, wants Israel gone. Lawdy be. Southern Slave owners be next o kin to doze Nazi sympathizers. Oh brother, now you done it.
Severe holiday cheer deficiency can be an ugly thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min VetnorsGate 1,601,149
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 46 min _Zoey_ 11,309
News Skokie man is charged with sexual assault of pa... (Sep '08) 48 min Johnson Mora 19
kenneka jenkins needs justice! 1 hr Whatever 2
News Some in Cicero take issue with flying of Mexica... (Oct '08) 1 hr Okay 1,578
Child Molestation at Chicago Cult 1 hr Windy Kaiser 22
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr Nannabella 8,636

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages