Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
66,101 - 66,120 of 68,124 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Who brought those dooshbags here? He/She should be hung up by their short ones. Do you have the new advertising ploy used by Topix to respond to posts? What a fcukne irritant.
I haven't tried it with IE yet but I can say unequivocally that it sucks in Chrome. It's locked up more times than it's worked and it's slowed the process down. I wonder if Topix is counting on this to keep people from making snap responses and forcing them to think before speaking...nahhhh, it just sucks.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't tried it with IE yet but I can say unequivocally that it sucks in Chrome. It's locked up more times than it's worked and it's slowed the process down. I wonder if Topix is counting on this to keep people from making snap responses and forcing them to think before speaking...nahhhh, it just sucks.
I use the audio puzzle. Most of them are expressions we are all familiar with. They mix up the voices btw male & fems, but if you see what they are trying to say, it's like stick man. As for the responsews, I already have that ready and I will not be denied. Happy Saturday!!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Unfortunately, I will not take the time to correct typos. But, I might as well take this post to say, "How would you like the Chef in a foxhole with you?" My back is still smarting.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Unfortunately, I will not take the time to correct typos. But, I might as well take this post to say, "How would you like the Chef in a foxhole with you?" My back is still smarting.
Not even with your junk.

I'm sure I'll get the hang of the new system eventually. If this replaces the video ads on the right side that started on their own and played in the background no matter which tab you're viewing...I'm cool with it. I just wish I didn't start out with a "script,html,or compat error".

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Not even with your junk.
I'm sure I'll get the hang of the new system eventually. If this replaces the video ads on the right side that started on their own and played in the background no matter which tab you're viewing...I'm cool with it. I just wish I didn't start out with a "script,html,or compat error".
Actually, it's not much of a hassle. I'm doing the "reveal the security code" option. It's very hard to distinguish between s and f and d and b t and c. But, I always liked scrabble and sometimes go that route. I'm sure it's a money maker for Topix. Don't care as long as I get to smash Jew haters. Getting much?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

Not yet but I bet it's coming. Uzi and that Ratloder dude are having the time of their lives banging on the empty heads following Grey.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

the new system sucks, most of them u can not read.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Uzi wrote:
the new system sucks, most of them u can not read.
You get used to it.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Nelson Mandela 1918-2013
December 6, 2013

Mandela began as a terrorist and never turned his back on monsters like Arafat and Castro, whom he considered brothers in arms. When he was released from prison by de Klerk, he showed unexpected statesmanship, counseling reconciliation rather than revenge, no small achievement in a country in which the “liberation” movement (led by Mandela’s wife and party) placed oil filled inner tubes around the necks of former comrades and set them on fire.

But if a leader should be judged by his works, the country Mandela left behind is an indictment of his political career, not an achievement worthy of praise – let alone the unhinged adoration he is currently receiving across the political spectrum.

South Africa today is the murder capital of the world, a nation where a woman is raped every 30 seconds, often by AIDs carriers who go unpunished, and where whites are anything but the citizens of a democratic country which honors the principles of equality and freedom.

Liberated South Africa is one of those epic messes the Left created and promptly forgot about.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
Nelson Mandela 1918-2013
December 6, 2013
Mandela began as a terrorist and never turned his back on monsters like Arafat and Castro, whom he considered brothers in arms. When he was released from prison by de Klerk, he showed unexpected statesmanship, counseling reconciliation rather than revenge, no small achievement in a country in which the “liberation” movement (led by Mandela’s wife and party) placed oil filled inner tubes around the necks of former comrades and set them on fire.
But if a leader should be judged by his works, the country Mandela left behind is an indictment of his political career, not an achievement worthy of praise – let alone the unhinged adoration he is currently receiving across the political spectrum.
South Africa today is the murder capital of the world, a nation where a woman is raped every 30 seconds, often by AIDs carriers who go unpunished, and where whites are anything but the citizens of a democratic country which honors the principles of equality and freedom.
Liberated South Africa is one of those epic messes the Left created and promptly forgot about.
Not as elegant as that, but I said the same thing in another thread. You can bet it would be worse if the Pali's get their way.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as elegant as that, but I said the same thing in another thread. You can bet it would be worse if the Pali's get their way.
I remember watching Mandela's exploits as they unfolded and asking myself if the end of apartheid would be any better or if it would just be different. I wonder if South Africans feel that way now.

Nah...they have vuvuzelas now. Everything is better with vuvuzela.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks but on the top it should read "Uzi copied". Copied cause thats what I wanted to say but he wrote it much better. As they say, its the same difference. I also posted someplace where Mr. Wonderful is singing with his gang a song that goes like:"Kill the whites" All a big bullshit.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks but on the top it should read "Uzi copied". Copied cause thats what I wanted to say but he wrote it much better. As they say, its the same difference. I also posted someplace where Mr. Wonderful is singing with his gang a song that goes like:"Kill the whites" All a big bullshit.
The sad truth: no matter how bad he may or may not have been...there's always someone who'll make him look like a saint.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2013/12/...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>The sad truth: no matter how bad he may or may not have been...there's always someone who'll make him look like a saint.
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2013/12/...
The finger taste has been around a long time. Unscientific? Get out of town.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
The finger taste has been around a long time. Unscientific? Get out of town.
Finger test...you're doing it wrong.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Apparently, we're observing a day of silence. Very refreshing! I'm enjoying it. Must be showing in CT. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
Apparently, we're observing a day of silence. Very refreshing! I'm enjoying it. Must be showing in CT. LOL
Although the judgies keep coming...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Although the judgies keep coming...
Funny how that happens. LOL. They really count for something. I think. Sure beats posting.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how that happens. LOL. They really count for something. I think. Sure beats posting.
Busy day honey? I'll pour us a martini and you can tell us all about it.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Busy day honey? I'll pour us a martini and you can tell us all about it.
I knew you were hinged on both sides! YAK YAK

I'm driving to FL this weekend. Take a deep breath!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••