Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,306)

Showing posts 66,101 - 66,120 of67,193
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he would consider a Southern Cougar with a humongous set of ta ta's? I know somebody.
Who wouldn't?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a young girl who came here from a Internet Cafe during a class break. There was friction btw her and Ahmad. I think she was from Dearborn Mich.(Islamic Heartland) She also belonged to a wing of the PLO. Ahmad made fun of her pic. He insulted so much she wanted her boyfriend to beat his ass. Funny stuff.
Gee, "RAT LOADER" you're full of info! Changing your picture again? You wish you had my jolly man. LOL
Ratloder

Prospect, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, "RAT LOADER" you're full of info! Changing your picture again? You wish you had my jolly man. LOL
Ratloder don't have no pics, Cougar. And there's no "a" in my nic. You must have me confused with somebody else. But, I have your jolly man hanging. Are you hot for me? My gate swings both ways. I'm thinking a three way btw TRD, u and me. TRD may take the best of it. Are you willing to give him up for polite conversation? Ark Arf.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I will! Junior doesn't play politics and doesn't see that good out of that one eye. 8>)
U dirty old man:-) will do anything for a muff even a muslim one....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Ratloder don't have no pics, Cougar. And there's no "a" in my nic. You must have me confused with somebody else. But, I have your jolly man hanging. Are you hot for me? My gate swings both ways. I'm thinking a three way btw TRD, u and me. TRD may take the best of it. Are you willing to give him up for polite conversation? Ark Arf.
Sorry, "loder" -- The Prospect, CT gives you away. Your gate has a broken hinge! ark ark I'll have nothing to do with you-know-who. Happy weekend!
Ratloder

Prospect, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, "loder" -- The Prospect, CT gives you away. Your gate has a broken hinge! ark ark I'll have nothing to do with you-know-who. Happy weekend!
One could safely say that the broken hinge starts and ends with your big fcukin mouth. But, sooner or later, we all rise to the level of our internet incompetence. Take a warm bath.
rio

Bromley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
- The Prospect, CT gives you away.!
Ratboy using several monikers to spread his venom.

These Zionists are really desperate...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Ratboy using several monikers to spread his venom.
These Zionists are really desperate...
And yet he still manages to use you like a condom, imagine that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
One could safely say that the broken hinge starts and ends with your big fcukin mouth. But, sooner or later, we all rise to the level of our internet incompetence. Take a warm bath.
Have you been drinking? And I'm not even the one who voted that you're nuts! LOL
Gray

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you been drinking? And I'm not even the one who voted that you're nuts! LOL
Its long been obvious that /Zionist Cheerleaders are completely unable to justify the most Heavily Funded Genocidal State on the Planet.

The most recent knot on the Nazi Colony's head has been its historic conviction by an International court of Genocide.

While the Jurists were multi national, multi ethnic, Jewish and overwhelmingly qualified the venue had to be in a location not saturated by International Zionist Lobbies.

The location has nothing to do with the impact and magnitude of the finding that are described later in the article cited below:.

“Why the Kuala Lumpur Tribunal’s genocide verdict against Israel sets a key precedent”
http://rt.com/op-edge/tribunal-israel-genocid...
EXCERPT “For the first time, an international war crimes tribunal has charged the State of Israel of genocide, an unprecedented event, as so far no international court or tribunal has ever delivered a verdict against Israel to date.

It seems that one could just as well ignore this tribunal; much like Israel ignores the condemning UN resolutions, protests, severed diplomatic relationships and all other kinds of protests against the military actions and acts of violence applied against the Palestinians on a daily basis.

Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide of 1948, which was signed and ratified by Israel. And this very signature, Israel’s membership in the UN and the fact that Israel owes its very existence to the UN and to the condemnation of genocide against Jews in the course of the World War II

The very formation of the State of Israel was made possible by the agreement of the victorious powers to acknowledge that Jews were victims of genocide carried out by Nazi Germany and that only having a nation state of its own can guarantee them proper protection." CONTINUED

While our glut of Hasbarats must ridicule this finding, its very guidelines formed the foundation of the World's most egregious, Mass Murdering Criminal Regime.

On top of Israel's justifiably rotten reputation, their Hasbarats are stuck with only simple minded insults and vulgar personal attacks as "rebuttals"

“Israel one of world’s most unpopular countries and it’s getting worse: BBC survey”
http://www.globescan.com/commentary-and-analy...

“Israel is not only one of the world’s most negatively viewed countries, but its reputation is deteriorating, according to the BBC World Service’s latest global survey.”

So, everybody's wrong but the Zionist Regime, again.

...I mean, GENOCIDAL, Zionist Regime.
Ratloder

Prospect, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>And yet he still manages to use you like a condom, imagine that.
I picture him as a fatter Benny Hill married to a Palestinian that he picked up when she was 9. Real trash. Sorry he followed me here. I see his Jew Hating mentor followed him. Where's the pesticide?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I picture him as a fatter Benny Hill married to a Palestinian that he picked up when she was 9. Real trash. Sorry he followed me here. I see his Jew Hating mentor followed him. Where's the pesticide?
If only he were a baseball player where a walk is as good as a hit. Is it any shock that Grey's idea of authoritative includes broken links and Russian op-eds? Well, he got us again...you just can't argue with the 404 error so I guess we'll have to resort to name calling.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>If only he were a baseball player where a walk is as good as a hit. Is it any shock that Grey's idea of authoritative includes broken links and Russian op-eds? Well, he got us again...you just can't argue with the 404 error so I guess we'll have to resort to name calling.
Who brought those dooshbags here? He/She should be hung up by their short ones. Do you have the new advertising ploy used by Topix to respond to posts? What a fcukne irritant.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Who brought those dooshbags here? He/She should be hung up by their short ones. Do you have the new advertising ploy used by Topix to respond to posts? What a fcukne irritant.
I haven't tried it with IE yet but I can say unequivocally that it sucks in Chrome. It's locked up more times than it's worked and it's slowed the process down. I wonder if Topix is counting on this to keep people from making snap responses and forcing them to think before speaking...nahhhh, it just sucks.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't tried it with IE yet but I can say unequivocally that it sucks in Chrome. It's locked up more times than it's worked and it's slowed the process down. I wonder if Topix is counting on this to keep people from making snap responses and forcing them to think before speaking...nahhhh, it just sucks.
I use the audio puzzle. Most of them are expressions we are all familiar with. They mix up the voices btw male & fems, but if you see what they are trying to say, it's like stick man. As for the responsews, I already have that ready and I will not be denied. Happy Saturday!!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Unfortunately, I will not take the time to correct typos. But, I might as well take this post to say, "How would you like the Chef in a foxhole with you?" My back is still smarting.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Unfortunately, I will not take the time to correct typos. But, I might as well take this post to say, "How would you like the Chef in a foxhole with you?" My back is still smarting.
Not even with your junk.

I'm sure I'll get the hang of the new system eventually. If this replaces the video ads on the right side that started on their own and played in the background no matter which tab you're viewing...I'm cool with it. I just wish I didn't start out with a "script,html,or compat error".

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Not even with your junk.
I'm sure I'll get the hang of the new system eventually. If this replaces the video ads on the right side that started on their own and played in the background no matter which tab you're viewing...I'm cool with it. I just wish I didn't start out with a "script,html,or compat error".
Actually, it's not much of a hassle. I'm doing the "reveal the security code" option. It's very hard to distinguish between s and f and d and b t and c. But, I always liked scrabble and sometimes go that route. I'm sure it's a money maker for Topix. Don't care as long as I get to smash Jew haters. Getting much?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

Not yet but I bet it's coming. Uzi and that Ratloder dude are having the time of their lives banging on the empty heads following Grey.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

the new system sucks, most of them u can not read.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 66,101 - 66,120 of67,193
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]