Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70941 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#72865 Nov 30, 2013

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72867 Dec 1, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Metamucil usually helps. How do you like this little ditty I spotted?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wuEhhPbAAdAXX
Nah, I just rocked it like a Polish mathematician and worked it out with a slide rule.

That video is hilarious! And thanks BTW, you opened your mouth and now our gas is up to $3.45. Some day you're going to have to tell me how you do that.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72869 Dec 3, 2013
Could one of you please translate the label on the package for me?

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx...

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72870 Dec 3, 2013
TRD wrote:
Be happy to. Please Donate to the Danny Thomas-St Jude Children Research Hospital.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72871 Dec 3, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Be happy to. Please Donate to the Danny Thomas-St Jude Children Research Hospital.
OK, that's on me. Now, can somebody who reads Hebrew without vowels please translate this for me? ;-)

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72872 Dec 3, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>OK, that's on me. Now, can somebody who reads Hebrew without vowels please translate this for me? ;-)
Amos Muzyad Yakhoob Kairouz had a dream. Join him.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72873 Dec 3, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Amos Muzyad Yakhoob Kairouz had a dream. Join him.
You might have gotten away with it if you had just used a question mark at the end. I'm only trying to find out if it was the same strain of Mr. Nice Guy that won the Cannabis Cub a few years ago in Amsterdam. If so, those Arabs are more resourceful than any of us thought.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72874 Dec 3, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You might have gotten away with it if you had just used a question mark at the end. I'm only trying to find out if it was the same strain of Mr. Nice Guy that won the Cannabis Cub a few years ago in Amsterdam. If so, those Arabs are more resourceful than any of us thought.
I just thought you were vying for recognition. You got my attention.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72875 Dec 3, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You might have gotten away with it if you had just used a question mark at the end. I'm only trying to find out if it was the same strain of Mr. Nice Guy that won the Cannabis Cub a few years ago in Amsterdam. If so, those Arabs are more resourceful than any of us thought.
Arabs probably have this:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/huntington-wv...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72876 Dec 3, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I just thought you were vying for recognition. You got my attention.
Vying with Bobbalina? Nah, I don't thinks so...I'll let that bonehead have your full attention.

I think you may be right about the near-weed. It would explain the potato chip packaging and open up an interesting side bar. Now that the real deal is legal in Colorado and Washington, I wonder if the patent holder for the strain known as "Mr. Nice Guy" will be suing the douchebag who's exploiting his good name to peddle the "O'Douls" of reefereshments. Further, how will it impact foreign trade agreements when the US is asked to enforce EU trademarks?

Never a dull moment.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#72877 Dec 3, 2013
TRD wrote:
Ok, it says:
New edition
100% Legal
+18 (I guess age)
Mr. Niceguy
Small
20x strenght
Not for human consumption but use it only in a (kind of) pipe.

This is a translation line by line.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#72880 Dec 3, 2013

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72881 Dec 3, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, it says:
New edition
100% Legal
+18 (I guess age)
Mr. Niceguy
Small
20x strenght
Not for human consumption but use it only in a (kind of) pipe.
This is a translation line by line.
Thank you, I appreciate your assistance. Two things I know for sure...never take Talmud lessons from Gray and never take Hebrew lessons from Yumpin Yimminy.

So, now they have 8.8 lbs of incense they think is pot. It's better they get it off the streets before somebody overdoses and smells too good to death.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72882 Dec 3, 2013
No happy ending for the Palestinian wet dream.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe/2013/12/...
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#72883 Dec 4, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, I appreciate your assistance. Two things I know for sure...never take Talmud lessons from Gray and never take Hebrew lessons from Yumpin Yimminy.
So, now they have 8.8 lbs of incense they think is pot. It's better they get it off the streets before somebody overdoses and smells too good to death.
This was a headline story in Israel about 3 months ago. They were selling it cause there was no forbidden ingredients in it but the Government stopped it anyway. Its not selling in the open.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#72885 Dec 4, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72886 Dec 4, 2013
Uzi wrote:
You savage! ;>)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72887 Dec 4, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
This was a headline story in Israel about 3 months ago. They were selling it cause there was no forbidden ingredients in it but the Government stopped it anyway. Its not selling in the open.
I'm pretty sure the Florida AG has banned their sales here because there have been some adverse reactions requiring hospitalization and even deaths. I think their rationale is that while the individual ingredients may be legal, in combination the potential for harm is significant enough to ban it's sale.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72888 Dec 4, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You savage! ;>)
You'd hit that.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72889 Dec 4, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You'd hit that.
Either one. I'd have to smack the brunette around for awhile to stop her whining.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RoxLo 1,418,236
amy8-25-16 4 min Sublime1 4
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Jacques in Orlean... 222,417
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min Talkin Bout Da Inane 61,024
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 16 min GEORGIA 1,934
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 17 min GEORGIA 3,036
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 9,384
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr PEllen 103,452

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages