Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70149 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72717 Nov 15, 2013
Roopie wrote:
<quoted text>
Always full of CACA as you continue to duplicate other people's name here on topix. You know you are seriously mentally ill with animal sex loving and have an identity crisis here mate!. I might let you sniff Laurens panties for $500 for 3 seconds as your request has been placed at the back of the queue. Urgent action is required to halt and bring an end the tantrums, CACA loving and irrational, vulgar, disgusting, profane stereotype!!!.
It's Lauren now. Just so we're straight. Lauren wears panties? Don't they get in the way when you're passing her around for sloppy seconds, thirds and fourths? Not much time for foreplay. Do you charge them so you can buy beer? Does the dog have a turn? Such a generous bloke.
Roopie

Australia

#72718 Nov 15, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You named her, not I, Madman. In this very thread where you exposed your propensity for drinking and sleeping with your buddies. I suspect the real name is Lawrence who wears a Barbie Doll wig during your trysts. You still have to kick the dog out or blindfold it to prevent shocking such a magnificent animal while you manipulate Lawrence's legs like handlebars. Have a an especially bad day, Mate. SLMFAO
Go buy yourself a couple of straight/normal brain cells to replace those CACA loving, beastalty, and Rock spider vacancy cells that now exists in your empty cranium RIGHT NOW MATE!!.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72719 Nov 15, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe our intent was to hunt them down and drag them in to court. Were that the case, Osama bin Laden would be out on bail right now.
Now now, Silly Boy. We kill them when we can. We also follow the money that funds terrorism, no not what you may call acts of war, and impose penalties, sanctions, etc. Stuff like that. Are you afraid of Dragons? Deranged Poopies?
Roopie

Australia

#72720 Nov 15, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Lauren now. Just so we're straight. Lauren wears panties? Don't they get in the way when you're passing her around for sloppy seconds, thirds and fourths? Not much time for foreplay. Do you charge them so you can buy beer? Does the dog have a turn? Such a generous bloke.
What about your Cheftell there mate?. Does she love all the CACA from ya mates?. I guess you hide under the bed wanking off. Ya need to be it to win mate!.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72721 Nov 15, 2013
Roopie wrote:
<quoted text>
What about your Cheftell there mate?. Does she love all the CACA from ya mates?. I guess you hide under the bed wanking off. Ya need to be it to win mate!.
You have the hots for the Chef? You do realize she doesn't have horns and hooves like Lauren? I believe she's taking a vacation in TRD's neck of the woods. She needed a rest to get those legs straightened our after our last meet. What a gal.
Roopie

Australia

#72722 Nov 15, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the hots for the Chef? You do realize she doesn't have horns and hooves like Lauren? I believe she's taking a vacation in TRD's neck of the woods. She needed a rest to get those legs straightened our after our last meet. What a gal.
I'm 20 years old dickhead!. And Lauren doesn't have horns and hooves either ya dirty old CACA odd fish!.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72723 Nov 15, 2013
Roopie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 20 years old dickhead!. And Lauren doesn't have horns and hooves either ya dirty old CACA odd fish!.
Do you even own your own laptop, Poopie? If you're only 20 yrs old, why are you here playing with the grownups? Hate Jews? Is that what drew you? You came here balls on fire and you get what you give. We are quite mellow and friendly, as long as somebody doesn't drop CACA on our doorstep. This thread was started in 2009. If you ain't lying, that would make you 13 yrs old, back then. Cripes, you were just starting to grow balls. Have some respect and you'll get some. Is Lauren hot enough to get me to break out the Viagra?

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72724 Nov 15, 2013
Okay, Math was never my strong suit. Roopie would have been 16 and jacking off for a couple of years. TRD is the math man. Check his avatar.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72725 Nov 15, 2013
Roopie wrote:
<quoted text>
Fashion an identity of your own using a name that reflects your poofter loving ethnic, racial, conversion old rock spider gay, religious and psychotic leanings.
No pity, no respite, no mercy, no rest for kayars and pit-anatak!!.. What's gonna happen if your Husband (Mr TRD) walk’s in on you when you’re on all four’s taking Liberace from behind and is spitting on your back!!!.
Other coolie ladysboy leg lifting you must do,
Unhide your location,
Begin all Your posts with your ID, full name and current location RIGHT NOW CHAMP!!!.
Mr. TRD will have to take his turn, just like anybody else.

I'm not positive mate but I think you use too many adjectives. The reason I'm not sure is I'm not really certain what language you're using half the time. Tell ya what...register yourself a screen name and I'll PM you my address so you can send Lauren on a real holiday. Has she ever been to a restaurant with linen tablecloths or had sex with someone who'd buy her as much gold jewelry as she wants?

I didn't think so.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72726 Nov 15, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Okay, Math was never my strong suit. Roopie would have been 16 and jacking off for a couple of years. TRD is the math man. Check his avatar.
http://ifindkarma.tumblr.com/post/42686189979...

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72729 Nov 15, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I think the esteemed douche bag from Connecticut meant that they locked the town down pretty well but there was no declaration of martial law. Of course, there was no shortage of criticism of the heavy hand that federal, state and local authorities used in concluding the incident but I think we can all agree it was worth the extra effort.
I'm not esteemed but I'm working on it. MYOFB, SH

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72730 Nov 15, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not esteemed but I'm working on it. MYOFB, SH
You underestimate your ability to get under people's skins. Y'know, for such a zhithole, your girlfriend seems to visit central Florida an awful lot.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72731 Nov 15, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You underestimate your ability to get under people's skins. Y'know, for such a zhithole, your girlfriend seems to visit central Florida an awful lot.
I understand she's on the water, somewhere. But, I was out of rubbers.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72732 Nov 15, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand she's on the water, somewhere. But, I was out of rubbers.
Gee...Florida...thanks for narrowing it down.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72733 Nov 16, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Gee...Florida...thanks for narrowing it down.
Could be the Carolinas. But at her age she would seek the warmth. I made the assumption based on that and her craving for Jew sex.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72734 Nov 16, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You underestimate your ability to get under people's skins. Y'know, for such a zhithole, your girlfriend seems to visit central Florida an awful lot.
As one rounds the final turn in life, their skin gets thinner and they also bruise easily. One has to be careful not to hurt their feelings. One can forget that, sometimes.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72735 Nov 16, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text> As one rounds the final turn in life, their skin gets thinner and they also bruise easily. One has to be careful not to hurt their feelings. One can forget that, sometimes.
Yes, sometimes one can't help one's self, especially while rounding one's final turn. One must be especially vigilant not to show one's ass.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72736 Nov 16, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, sometimes one can't help one's self, especially while rounding one's final turn. One must be especially vigilant not to show one's ass.
Well, that depends on who's following behind you and their intentions. Johnny coats are traditionally open in the back, but I guess you can wear it backwards and display your best side. No?
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72737 Nov 16, 2013
Subject: FW: Funniest Video About Israel You Will Ever See





TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72738 Nov 16, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Well, that depends on who's following behind you and their intentions. Johnny coats are traditionally open in the back, but I guess you can wear it backwards and display your best side. No?
You read my mind...keep 'em guessing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min DBWriter 1,264,734
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 194,768
abby8-4-15 6 min Kuuipo 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min Rose of Tralee 100,313
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min Adolph Dawetter 52,073
amy 8-4 23 min RACE 2
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr RACE 5,384
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages