Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70149 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72676 Nov 10, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Just to keep it in context, Liberace had all the same problems.
Liberace never finger painted on the living room window with dog caca like Poopie. Don't insult Liberace. And, let's not forget that Liberace's casual sex encounters were in modern roadside running water rest stations. Unlike Poopie who solicits his drunken conquests at wooden outhouses. The dog has to be blind folded during the event. That's no way to treat an animal.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72677 Nov 10, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>Liberace never finger painted on the living room window with dog caca like Poopie. Don't insult Liberace. And, let's not forget that Liberace's casual sex encounters were in modern roadside running water rest stations. Unlike Poopie who solicits his drunken conquests at wooden outhouses. The dog has to be blind folded during the event. That's no way to treat an animal.
Oh yeah? I'd laugh if that was the dog's name (that, or Rock Hudson)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72678 Nov 11, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah? I'd laugh if that was the dog's name (that, or Rock Hudson)
When the owner is a nutjob who has a choke chain and steel toed boots, they don't usually name them. They just boot them outside while he shares his girlfriend with his drinking buddies.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72679 Nov 11, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
When the owner is a nutjob who has a choke chain and steel toed boots, they don't usually name them. They just boot them outside while he shares his girlfriend with his drinking buddies.
I'm not defending anyone here but it seems that lately you've relaxed the criterion for nutjobs. Surely he couldn't help it if he bought a really expensive closeted gay dog. The collar is probably not a choker...you just can't get many rhinestones on them.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72680 Nov 11, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not defending anyone here but it seems that lately you've relaxed the criterion for nutjobs. Surely he couldn't help it if he bought a really expensive closeted gay dog. The collar is probably not a choker...you just can't get many rhinestones on them.
I have? But, they call me a Jew. What's worse? ;>)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72681 Nov 11, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have? But, they call me a Jew. What's worse? ;>)
Not this guy. Besides, they probably base that promotion on your avatar.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72682 Nov 12, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Not this guy. Besides, they probably base that promotion on your avatar.
So, now you have a fondness for Poopie from down under? Scuse me. My mood ring just turned black. You went from chastising me for encouraging the brainless twit to post to wanting to be his pen pal? Was it the dog talk? Sharing the girlfriend? Menopause?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72683 Nov 12, 2013
Go Uzi!!!!

“While these cases are legally separate, they all depend heavily on the testimony of a former Israeli official named Uzi Shaya. The ex-counterterrorism agent has emerged as a key witness in determining how much the Bank of China knew about the financial transfers.”

http://www.brandonsun.com/business/breaking-n... ?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72684 Nov 13, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Go Uzi!!!!
“While these cases are legally separate, they all depend heavily on the testimony of a former Israeli official named Uzi Shaya. The ex-counterterrorism agent has emerged as a key witness in determining how much the Bank of China knew about the financial transfers.”
http://www.brandonsun.com/business/breaking-n... ?
It would take a Christian witness and a Jewish lawyer to get anywhere with this.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72685 Nov 13, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>It would take a Christian witness and a Jewish lawyer to get anywhere with this.
"Sworn to secrecy" and getting "permission" to testify and "dollars involved" stand in the way of getting anywhere with this. Kiss the yellow hand.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72686 Nov 13, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sworn to secrecy" and getting "permission" to testify and "dollars involved" stand in the way of getting anywhere with this. Kiss the yellow hand.
You can't sue China. I like the way they went "all in" helping their neighbors the Filipinos. The Chinese sent $100,000. Get that? Over a billion people and they send $0.0001 p/p. Touching.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72687 Nov 13, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You can't sue China. I like the way they went "all in" helping their neighbors the Filipinos. The Chinese sent $100,000. Get that? Over a billion people and they send $0.0001 p/p. Touching.
Well, you have an Israeli Lawyer and a Israeli witness. No Christians. I guess it all comes down to dollars for the victims and greed on those in power to let that Jew boy loose to do his damage. But, there are DOLLARS involved for the future. Fcuk the past. Money trumps over honesty, once again. It's enough to make one puke. Makes you wonder what else is for sale behind those closed doors.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72688 Nov 13, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you have an Israeli Lawyer and a Israeli witness. No Christians. I guess it all comes down to dollars for the victims and greed on those in power to let that Jew boy loose to do his damage. But, there are DOLLARS involved for the future. Fcuk the past. Money trumps over honesty, once again. It's enough to make one puke. Makes you wonder what else is for sale behind those closed doors.
Unwinnable...is that a word? Where do you sue them, Israel? Good luck getting it on a Chinese docket. I'd love to set the precedent of holding promoters of terrorism accountable but who will be named as claimant? Who will be the defendant?

Laundry has a way of getting hung out in public...some day the Chinese will wear this shame.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#72689 Nov 13, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Unwinnable...is that a word? Where do you sue them, Israel? Good luck getting it on a Chinese docket. I'd love to set the precedent of holding promoters of terrorism accountable but who will be named as claimant? Who will be the defendant?
Laundry has a way of getting hung out in public...some day the Chinese will wear this shame.
Giving up to the yellow hand? First, you get the judgement. Second, you get the response. Third you go public with the response. For a country striving to get on the map as a super power, and newly appointed member to the UN Commission on Human Rights, laughable as it is, it's a start. Hey, Germany is paying reparations for the Holocaust victims. In spite of the latest scandal. They ain't whining. Who'd a thought? I'm more concerned with the lack of balls from the Israeli leader having a tough time to make up his mind to let the witness testify, because of the DOLLARS. Kind of re-enforces the stereotype of Jews. It's all about the DOLLARS.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72690 Nov 13, 2013
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Giving up to the yellow hand? First, you get the judgement. Second, you get the response. Third you go public with the response. For a country striving to get on the map as a super power, and newly appointed member to the UN Commission on Human Rights, laughable as it is, it's a start. Hey, Germany is paying reparations for the Holocaust victims. In spite of the latest scandal. They ain't whining. Who'd a thought? I'm more concerned with the lack of balls from the Israeli leader having a tough time to make up his mind to let the witness testify, because of the DOLLARS. Kind of re-enforces the stereotype of Jews. It's all about the DOLLARS.
Be gone from here, I say. Go back to those Jew hating threads. We love Israel here. But, I concur with your observation. Are you Jewish? Are you a new friend? Shalom.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72691 Nov 13, 2013
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
So, your schizo other self thinks Israel needs to chase ambulances, huh? If I thought there was a case to be made I'd be all over it. I don't, therefore I'm not.

Know why Germany has paid reparations? Because they owed it! The damages accumulated in WW2 were actual, incontrovertible. To this day they are finding secret stashes of masters artworks stolen by the Nazis from families who may or may not be around to claim them. The punitive damages should so far exceed the actual, a hundred times...a thousand...it should be enough that they should wish for capital punishment instead. Maybe that will dissuade any future Hitler wannabe, knowing his ancestors will be held accountable for his crimes.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#72692 Nov 13, 2013
Wow so many insane people on this thread

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72693 Nov 14, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
Wow so many insane people on this thread
Which room are you in? There's green jello on Thursdays. There's "One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest" shown on Fridays and "The Shining" is the Saturday matinee. Cool Whip or Non-Fat Cream with that Jello?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72694 Nov 14, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>So, your schizo other self thinks Israel needs to chase ambulances, huh? If I thought there was a case to be made I'd be all over it. I don't, therefore I'm not.
Know why Germany has paid reparations? Because they owed it! The damages accumulated in WW2 were actual, incontrovertible. To this day they are finding secret stashes of masters artworks stolen by the Nazis from families who may or may not be around to claim them. The punitive damages should so far exceed the actual, a hundred times...a thousand...it should be enough that they should wish for capital punishment instead. Maybe that will dissuade any future Hitler wannabe, knowing his ancestors will be held accountable for his crimes.
The money trail from the Chinese to those Terrorist groups which funded attacks that killed members of 22 families is "ambulance chasing"? Do you have Chinese stocks in your portfolio?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72695 Nov 14, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
The money trail from the Chinese to those Terrorist groups which funded attacks that killed members of 22 families is "ambulance chasing"? Do you have Chinese stocks in your portfolio?
It's a bug hunt...like declaring war on an "ism". This wouldn't be a criminal case where they seek punishment of the perpetrators, it would be a civil case where they seek financial damages. If tried in the People's court, we might find another entity that considers them heroes of a revolution rather than the cold blooded killers they are. I don't need any of that validation so you go ahead, knock yourself out. I'd prefer a little undercover justice where the actual signer of the check ends up whisked away to Israel to answer to the Mossad for their investment in murder. That way, when China asks them about the whereabouts of their guy they can say "What guy?".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 50 min sonicfilter 1,264,683
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Dr Guru MD CEO CFO 194,741
Best value kit'chens of europe reviews 5 hr selamet 1
Ask Amy August 3 6 hr mrs gladys kravitz 9
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 7 hr _Zoey_ 443
Word (Dec '08) 7 hr _Zoey_ 5,383
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr _Zoey_ 6,260
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 hr PEllen 100,306
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages