Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70043 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72653 Nov 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm as wrong about Uzi as you are the Tw*t. Uzi can always wear a Tutu. She has, at least, offered to take my winkyblosmis to places it has never been. The size of this thing requires special handling or one can get seriously injured. I might fabricate a mini replica that can operate on some "d" batteries to help her out.
Do you build these things to milspec? We all know yours run on AAA's so why build it bigger than it has to be? Compensating?

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72654 Nov 8, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Do you build these things to milspec? We all know yours run on AAA's so why build it bigger than it has to be? Compensating?
First, I avoid milspec RFQ's. I could never provide a Mercury Free Certification. Second, if you have an AAA model, it has to be a prototype that is still baiting people on E-Bay. My current model is 110-120 VAC, rigged for silent running, with a lithium battery back-up. Power outages create a tremendous amount of stress that only be relieved by the use of the winkyblosmis. Third, it is already bigger than yours, Tiny Tim.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#72655 Nov 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you requesting a Demo? Are you interested in sales? Will you wear hot pants and a tank top? Do you have a trailer hitch? Would you walk to court or carry your lunch?
Love to see a demo of your watsis. I wouldn't sell it; I'd keep it. Yup, I have a trailer hitch. I couldn't get on a jury to save my life because of my CourtWatch activities. TRD better be careful; I have an inside track with DAs. Hot pants and a tank top? Nah - then you have to take them off! ark ark

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72656 Nov 8, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Love to see a demo of your watsis. I wouldn't sell it; I'd keep it. Yup, I have a trailer hitch. I couldn't get on a jury to save my life because of my CourtWatch activities. TRD better be careful; I have an inside track with DAs. Hot pants and a tank top? Nah - then you have to take them off! ark ark
You may want to take a dose of your own advice...I doubt your inside track can counter my SupremeCourtWatch activities.(that's right' you've been superceded by the feds)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72657 Nov 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
First, I avoid milspec RFQ's. I could never provide a Mercury Free Certification. Second, if you have an AAA model, it has to be a prototype that is still baiting people on E-Bay. My current model is 110-120 VAC, rigged for silent running, with a lithium battery back-up. Power outages create a tremendous amount of stress that only be relieved by the use of the winkyblosmis. Third, it is already bigger than yours, Tiny Tim.
Of course...I remember now. You added the battery after the storm. Smart move naming it the Sandy model.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72658 Nov 8, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Of course...I remember now. You added the battery after the storm. Smart move naming it the Sandy model.
No No. My product has to be sand free. Stop trying to diss my winkyblosmis. That's like me suggesting that your metadramacks are called Anal-lazors.
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#72659 Nov 8, 2013
Let these blood sucking Israelis stew in their own feces, who cares what they think and I want them out of our American tax payer pockets, smarten up Feds, get rid of them. I posted this on another website and received 100 thumbs up in 30 minutes and still climbing, your time is coming and I will be dancing in the streets at your failures.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72660 Nov 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
No No. My product has to be sand free. Stop trying to diss my winkyblosmis. That's like me suggesting that your metadramacks are called Anal-lazors.
They're not?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72661 Nov 8, 2013
YesWeCan wrote:
Let these blood sucking Israelis stew in their own feces, who cares what they think and I want them out of our American tax payer pockets, smarten up Feds, get rid of them. I posted this on another website and received 100 thumbs up in 30 minutes and still climbing, your time is coming and I will be dancing in the streets at your failures.
Smarten up your own self, what part of the grand Jew conspiracy don't you get? We are the Fed.

So, how many up-thumbs have you gotten here? You sure don't do much dancing waiting for Jews to fail, do you?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72662 Nov 8, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Smarten up your own self, what part of the grand Jew conspiracy don't you get? We are the Fed.
So, how many up-thumbs have you gotten here? You sure don't do much dancing waiting for Jews to fail, do you?
Yesshitcan reminds me of Screwy Lewey and his predictions. Stooping by to tell us that he got 100 thumbs up his asz. He should stay there, where he's loved. Can you imagine the audience?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72663 Nov 8, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Smarten up your own self, what part of the grand Jew conspiracy don't you get? We are the Fed.
You have this link?

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/israel#lastP...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72664 Nov 8, 2013
YesWeCan wrote:
For once I believe you little hitler jr. Yes, you did get 100 thumbs up your ass and you love it. Enjoy it while you can.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72665 Nov 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have this link?
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/israel#lastP...
No.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72666 Nov 9, 2013
No comment needed, oh, but I told you so.....
He wont succeed, the muslim president of the poor USA is a traitor to the USA and the free world. I am sure that his time will come.

http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/211321

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72667 Nov 9, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>No.
Why not?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72668 Nov 9, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not?
I thought it was a rhetorical question. Were you pointing towards all the hell you were raising as someone else?
Roopie

Brisbane, Australia

#72669 Nov 10, 2013
My dog didn't cost $1000 for nothing you know!.
Championship bloodlines to say the least.
Perfect stance, perfect shape, no mental issues what so ever, no fear, no anxiety.

He goes around the dog parks bossing other dogs around. Even if a caca German Shepherd attacks him, he wags it off, still giving the pittie a chance to reconsider what he is trying to do here, until he gets pissed, and then the German Shepherd starts running hard!!

And the female dogs at the dog park, or any park, lay down infront of him (in the mating position), wanting him to mount them, because they find him (as a Boss) too attractive.

People cannot stop complimenting my dog.
Ignorore

Naugatuck, CT

#72670 Nov 10, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I thought it was a rhetorical question. Were you pointing towards all the hell you were raising as someone else?
No, of course not. It's a convenient link that shows the Jew haters at work. You always have the option to Ignore them. Some of the regulars have quite an agenda. New threads pop up faster than the current ones fade away. Kind of like the schedule board at the train station.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72671 Nov 10, 2013
Ignorore wrote:
<quoted text>
No, of course not. It's a convenient link that shows the Jew haters at work. You always have the option to Ignore them. Some of the regulars have quite an agenda. New threads pop up faster than the current ones fade away. Kind of like the schedule board at the train station.
Be gone from here, imposter. Go back to that den of rattlesnakes from whence you came. Be gone, I say!!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72672 Nov 10, 2013
Poopie wrote:
My dog didn't cost $1000 for nothing you know!.
Championship bloodlines to say the least.
Perfect stance, perfect shape, no mental issues what so ever, no fear, no anxiety.
He goes around the dog parks bossing other dogs around. Even if a caca German Shepherd attacks him, he wags it off, still giving the pittie a chance to reconsider what he is trying to do here, until he gets pissed, and then the German Shepherd starts running hard!!
And the female dogs at the dog park, or any park, lay down infront of him (in the mating position), wanting him to mount them, because they find him (as a Boss) too attractive.
People cannot stop complimenting my dog.
If you had to choose between your pet and your significant other, who would you pick? Most people would pick their partner and a few would say it depends on how long they'd been dating that person versus how long they'd had the pet. Meanwhile, 14 percent of people polled by the AP and Petside.com admitted that they'd break up with a human before they parted with a pet.(Poopie?)

You'd think that choosing between the two would be a no-brainer. Pick the human! The pet can't take you out to dinner, talk you through a bad day at work, help you cook dinner, or be your date at your sister's wedding or be passed around in the morning like a pizza amongst your drunken buddies after a late night binge.

You made a wise choice. Good luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min lucid 1,236,343
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 4 min boundary painter 1,394
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 8 min boundary painter 429
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 12 min boundary painter 8,053
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Navy Brat 189,864
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 53,593
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr James 51,763
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]