Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72549 Oct 30, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Islam is a very very sick and stupid cult.
http://counterjihadreport.com :80/2013/10/29/zionist-squirre ls-and-other-squirrelly-accusa tions/
That's some funny zhit there. Can you believe that it's the Government and not the people that believe that crap? Like the squirrels have dog tags? LOL

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#72550 Oct 30, 2013
http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/25/michelle-ob...

There are some who say this is nonsense, but I prefer to believe every word of it. The liberal media won't investigate - " flush again "

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72551 Oct 30, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/03/magazine/th...
You may want to add NaviHealth to your portfolio. You got the funds. Behind every cloud………..
>On average, Medicare’s fee-for-service model pays for about 2,000 days in a post-acute care facility for every 1,000 beneficiaries. By comparison, Kaiser Permanente, a provider of low-cost quality care, averages 600 days per 1,000 clients while achieving better outcomes. It’s possible, in other words, that Medicare is paying for 70 million unnecessary days for all of its approximately 50 million enrollees, wasting tens of billions each year.“Even if we’re pretty lousy at this,” Scully said,“even if we only get that down to 1,500 or 1,200 [days per 1,000 clients], we’re going to save them a lot of money and make a lot for ourselves.”<
Make hay when the sun don't shine, they say, or something like that. Conniving Mo Fo's.
You can't make hay in the dark and just so we're on the same page, the Affordable Care Act would not be my first choice for improving health care in this country. That said, something has to be done so that the other 99% of the population has access to the care only 1% of the population can currently afford.

I have a basic problem with a system where insurance companies make more on the care I receive from a doctor the the doctor who's providing that care.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72553 Oct 30, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You can't make hay in the dark and just so we're on the same page, the Affordable Care Act would not be my first choice for improving health care in this country. That said, something has to be done so that the other 99% of the population has access to the care only 1% of the population can currently afford.
I have a basic problem with a system where insurance companies make more on the care I receive from a doctor the the doctor who's providing that care.
Well, that 1% of payers are being told to go somewhere else. That amounts to a complete Government takeover of the health industry. Is there anything left they haven't got their sticky fingers into? They going to nationalize the insurance companies? Let's do the oil companies. How about banks? Wait, they already did that. How about the utility companies? No wait. That's the EPA. Starting to look like Venezuela. All they need is more people to acquiesce for the good of the other supposedly 99% of takers in this country. Legal or not. Seems like your 1% comes right out of the Administration's playbook. Worker with health plans are not affected. Where's YOUR 99% figure come from? As for the doctors, why are they upset with this latest news that they will could lose millions of their patients? How do you think we found out about it before to hit the papers? They don't like it.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72554 Oct 30, 2013
Subject: Quit trashing Obama!

*Quit trashing Obama's accomplishments. He has done more than any other President before him. He has an impressive list of accomplishments:

First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.

First President to have a social security number belonging to another man, from a state he has never lived in.

First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.

First President to violate the War Powers Act.

First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.

First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.

First President to spend a trillion dollars on "shovel-ready" jobs when there was no such thing as "shovel-ready" jobs.****First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.

First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.

First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S. including those with criminal convictions.

First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.

First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.

First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.

First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.

First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
rst President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.

First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.

First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.

First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).

First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.

First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).

First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.

First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.

First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.

First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 102 to date.

First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.

First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.

First President to go on multiple "global apology tours" and concurrent "insult our friends" tours.

First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayers.

First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.

First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.****First President to fly in a personal trainer from Chicago at least once a week at taxpayer expense.****First President to repeat the Holy Quran & tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.

First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they "volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences."

Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last suggestion.****First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs. Arizona).

And don't forget if you like your doctor and your health plan you can keep it, what a pathological liar.

So, again I ask, How is Obama’s "hope and change" working out for you?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72555 Oct 30, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
http://dailycaller.com/2013/10 /25/michelle-obamas-princeton- classmate-is-executive-at-comp any-that-built-obamacare-websi te/
There are some who say this is nonsense, but I prefer to believe every word of it. The liberal media won't investigate - " flush again "
What happened to the wipe? Oh, yeah, Southerners don't dig that crap. Ark Arf
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72556 Oct 30, 2013
For peace talks, copy the religion of peace

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Blogs/Messa...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72557 Oct 30, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that 1% of payers are being told to go somewhere else. That amounts to a complete Government takeover of the health industry. Is there anything left they haven't got their sticky fingers into? They going to nationalize the insurance companies? Let's do the oil companies. How about banks? Wait, they already did that. How about the utility companies? No wait. That's the EPA. Starting to look like Venezuela. All they need is more people to acquiesce for the good of the other supposedly 99% of takers in this country. Legal or not. Seems like your 1% comes right out of the Administration's playbook. Worker with health plans are not affected. Where's YOUR 99% figure come from? As for the doctors, why are they upset with this latest news that they will could lose millions of their patients? How do you think we found out about it before to hit the papers? They don't like it.
What it amounts to is millions of people insured in plans that won't meet the minimum requirements of the Affordable Care Act. Look, I understand you disagree with me but we don't need to argue about this, like I said...next August I'll be old enough to go on the government teat and I'll suffer the same injustices as the rest of you old men. But to call me clueless you first need to go fcuk yourself cuz the days of $440/mo insurance premiums disappeared back when gas was under a dollar.

Location hidden

#72558 Oct 30, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Subject: Quit trashing Obama!
*Quit trashing Obama's accomplishments. He has done more than any other President before him. He has an impressive list of accomplishments:
Unfortunately, you know more about Obama than 75% of Americans (the takers)!

Location hidden

#72559 Oct 30, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>What it amounts to is millions of people insured in plans that won't meet the minimum requirements of the Affordable Care Act. Look, I understand you disagree with me but we don't need to argue about this. The days of $440/mo insurance premiums disappeared back when gas was under a dollar.
You're wrong, poop-for-brains, so wrong. Minimum requirements? One poor man had to give up his $440/mo insurance and pay 400% more to give his 59-year-old wife maternity coverage! Read the papers. I think you're lying about your age. YAK!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72560 Oct 30, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong, poop-for-brains, so wrong. Minimum requirements? One poor man had to give up his $440/mo insurance and pay 400% more to give his 59-year-old wife maternity coverage! Read the papers. I think you're lying about your age. YAK!
Y'know, cigarettes cost $.25 a pack when I started smoking so figure out my age from there. You can also deduce from that equation that I have my own issues with which to deal so tell your neighbor I said mazal tov about the baby but cope with it...

Try not to talk to me until after August, m'kay? I'll be a full time "taker" by then but up until that time I'll still be paying in to the system and will therefore not need to take any of your nonsense. The first step in curing a problem is admitting it exists. Our healthcare system was broken long before Obamacare.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72562 Oct 31, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>What it amounts to is millions of people insured in plans that won't meet the minimum requirements of the Affordable Care Act. Look, I understand you disagree with me but we don't need to argue about this, like I said...next August I'll be old enough to go on the government teat and I'll suffer the same injustices as the rest of you old men. But to call me clueless you first need to go fcuk yourself cuz the days of $440/mo insurance premiums disappeared back when gas was under a dollar.
It's quite obvious that you are out of touch with reality for Seniors on Medicare. If I had to pay $440 a month per person, I'd already be fcuking myself. Try $129 X 2 for basic. Then 0 per month premiums for Part B. I opted for for higher co-pays in the event I needed those services. The extra 10-15$$ per doctor visits,(6 per year x 2) is squat compared to $440/month. So why don't YOU go fcuk yuorself until you become of age to know what you're talking about, Sonny. So there.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72563 Oct 31, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's quite obvious that you are out of touch with reality for Seniors on Medicare. If I had to pay $440 a month per person, I'd already be fcuking myself. Try $129 X 2 for basic. Then 0 per month premiums for Part B. I opted for for higher co-pays in the event I needed those services. The extra 10-15$$ per doctor visits,(6 per year x 2) is squat compared to $440/month. So why don't YOU go fcuk yuorself until you become of age to know what you're talking about, Sonny. So there.
Wrongo, Bongo. 6 Doctor Visits, TOTAL. Uh, that be three(3) each. Originally I said 6 X 2. Just in case you get that free calculator out and question my real life decision numbers.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72564 Oct 31, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrongo, Bongo. 6 Doctor Visits, TOTAL. Uh, that be three(3) each. Originally I said 6 X 2. Just in case you get that free calculator out and question my real life decision numbers.
Final answer? It doesn't really matter since I'm too busy fcuking myself and paying $1,500/mo for two to pay any attention. You old farts have got it going on for tiny money...now I know why the folks in The Villages don't care about STDs.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72565 Oct 31, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Final answer? It doesn't really matter since I'm too busy fcuking myself and paying $1,500/mo for two to pay any attention. You old farts have got it going on for tiny money...now I know why the folks in The Villages don't care about STDs.
This whole discussion began with my displeasure with Insurance companies sending out cancellation letters to retirees saying they will no longer service their areas or dropping their Doctors from their individual programs forcing them to go elsewhere. At my F.I. L's age (93) he's lucky to find the car keys. Yup, he's still driving. Doesn't need GPS to find the OTB. LOL But tell him he can't see his Doctors and has to find another Healthcare Company and he goes batshit. Me? I'm good.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72566 Oct 31, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Final answer? It doesn't really matter since I'm too busy fcuking myself and paying $1,500/mo for two to pay any attention. You old farts have got it going on for tiny money...now I know why the folks in The Villages don't care about STDs.
The reason for no fear of STD's is because he has to pour in it with a spoon just to have it fall out. All they really care about is that their golf carts start up to go to the activity center or the store for those Depends.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72568 Oct 31, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'know, cigarettes cost $.25 a pack when I started smoking so figure out my age from there. You can also deduce from that equation that I have my own issues with which to deal so tell your neighbor I said mazal tov about the baby but cope with it...
Try not to talk to me until after August, m'kay? I'll be a full time "taker" by then but up until that time I'll still be paying in to the system and will therefore not need to take any of your nonsense. The first step in curing a problem is admitting it exists. Our healthcare system was broken long before Obamacare.
Cm"on, nothing was broken before the great fake MF took office:-))
and you know it..........

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72569 Oct 31, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Cm"on, nothing was broken before the great fake MF took office:-))
and you know it..........
I'm glad you said it. Nobody was screaming about losing coverage until this BS with OUR individual choices of Health Care. I thought exactly the same thing when TRD made that idiotic statement. Let's face it. He's shoveling sh!t against the tide of dissatisfaction in this argument, but, like the people who elected the Dictator, they see nothing but good. In this type of argument, they keep throwing stuff against the wall until something sticks. Uzi, you are a bad boy. The Commander is going to revoke your Pilot Glo Ring privileges.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72570 Oct 31, 2013
http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/31/world/meast/syr...

Here we go. Go IDF Go IDF. Now we'll see if those woof tickets they're selling are for real.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72571 Nov 1, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you said it. Nobody was screaming about losing coverage until this BS with OUR individual choices of Health Care. I thought exactly the same thing when TRD made that idiotic statement. Let's face it. He's shoveling sh!t against the tide of dissatisfaction in this argument, but, like the people who elected the Dictator, they see nothing but good. In this type of argument, they keep throwing stuff against the wall until something sticks. Uzi, you are a bad boy. The Commander is going to revoke your Pilot Glo Ring privileges.
WEll, in my garage I got this secret rubber band plane waiting for action........no fear, Uzi is here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min all fall short 50,021
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min JOEL 69,487
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min WelbyMD 178,583
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 30 min harmonious 1,115,030
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 46,991
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,344
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 4 hr Whats the Bulb An... 8

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]