Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#72529 Oct 28, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
You don't like dogs, huh? There are a lot of people I don't like, but I'm not going to murder them! Maybe you need help? Meds? Shrink? ;)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72530 Oct 28, 2013
I'm going to like this guy long after they get him.

http://www.aawsat.net/2013/10/article55320560

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-april-2...

Too bad he's a heretic as far as Ann Coulter is concerned...that, and the fact that we'll probably outlive him.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72531 Oct 28, 2013
Deportation in Europe??? WTF , they waking up finally??? Go Dutch go!!!!!

http://content.time.com/time/video/player/0,3...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72532 Oct 28, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/10 /28/world/meast/israel-gaza-ai rstrike/
Kaboom kaboom
No dead terrorists. This is a zero score.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72533 Oct 28, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/10 /28/world/meast/israel-gaza-ai rstrike/
Kaboom kaboom
Y'know, when I used to do that the trees were the first things to go. Clever, those Israelis.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72534 Oct 28, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't like dogs, huh? There are a lot of people I don't like, but I'm not going to murder them! Maybe you need help? Meds? Shrink? ;)
You got me wrong. I love dogs. I would have spared THEM. It's never the dog's fault. People who let their dogs bark for nothing and antagonize their neighbors, should be hung up by their genitals. In your case, a Senior Citizen Cane.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72535 Oct 28, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
No dead terrorists. This is a zero score.
You don't know that. Where's there are turds there are rats scurrying around. Be positive.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72536 Oct 28, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know that. Where's there are turds there are rats scurrying around. Be positive.
Maybe but they hit burried rocket launchers waiting to be fired sometimes. As far as I know, no stinking muslims there at that time. I feel so sorry.........but "there is always a tomorrow", now who the hell said that:-)))))))

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72538 Oct 28, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe but they hit burried rocket launchers waiting to be fired sometimes. As far as I know, no stinking muslims there at that time. I feel so sorry.........but "there is always a tomorrow", now who the hell said that:-)))))))
The same guy that said "if you like your current health plan, you can keep it"? That guy? Over a half million people (so far) got cancellation notices or exorbitant premium increase options. And, these were people that were already paying. Can you smell it? Blame the repugnicants. And, Bush. Those mo fo's.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72539 Oct 28, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect there were some brave souls sleeping under the launchers because they figured the drone can't see them. And, where else would they find a roof over those dense heads? I believe there's scurvy DNA all over the place. Just because YOU can't see it, doesn't make it so. Have a glo-light? That even detect bedbugs.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72540 Oct 29, 2013
Hey, Anthem Blue Cross sent out cancellation notices to CT People on Medicare. How about that, Mr. Wizard? This is just the beginning. Oh but but it's not Obamacare that's driving it. Of course not. It's only that darn computer glitch. NLMFAO.

Location hidden

#72541 Oct 29, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Hey, Anthem Blue Cross sent out cancellation notices to CT People on Medicare. How about that, Mr. Wizard? This is just the beginning. Oh but but it's not Obamacare that's driving it. Of course not. It's only that darn computer glitch. NLMFAO.
Haven't heard anything good about it yet. People who used to pay $440/mo now will pay $1,100/mo. This will cover all the po-dunks who still can't afford "affordable care" -- This country just got flushed. YAK

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72542 Oct 29, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Yeah...about that. I got bored waiting for the system to catch up while registering and accidentally uploaded Stuxnet.

My bad.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72543 Oct 29, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...about that. I got bored waiting for the system to catch up while registering and accidentally uploaded Stuxnet.
My bad.
Watch the tap dancing. Only 14 million paying customers. Poo Poo

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/29/whit...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72544 Oct 29, 2013
A Country Founded by Geniuses but Run by Idiots by Jeff Foxworthy:

If you can get arrested for hunting or fishing without a license, but not for entering ...and remaining in the country illegally — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If you have to get your parents’ permission to go on a field trip or to take an aspirin in school, but not to get an abortion — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If you MUST show your identification to board an airplane, cash a check, buy liquor, or check out a library book and rent a video, but not to vote for who runs the government — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If the government wants to prevent stable, law-abiding citizens from owning gun magazines that hold more than ten rounds, but gives twenty F-16 fighter jets to the crazy new leaders in Egypt — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If, in the nation’s largest city, you can buy two 16-ounce sodas, but not one 24-ounce soda, because 24-ounces of a sugary drink might make you fat — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If an 80-year-old woman or a three-year-old girl who is confined to a wheelchair can be strip-searched by the TSA at the airport, but a woman in a burka or a hijab is only subject to having her neck and head searched — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If a seven-year-old boy can be thrown out of school for saying his teacher is “cute,” but hosting a sexual exploration or diversity class in grade school is perfectly acceptable — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If hard work and success are met with higher taxes and more government regulation and intrusion, while not working is rewarded with Food Stamps, WIC checks, Medicaid benefits, subsidized housing, and free cell phones — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If the government’s plan for getting people back to work is to provide incentives for not working, by granting 99 weeks of unemployment checks, without any requirement to prove that gainful employment was diligently sought, but couldn’t be found — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If you pay your mortgage faithfully, denying yourself the newest big-screen TV, while your neighbor buys iPhones, time shares, a wall-sized do-it-all plasma screen TV and new cars, and the government forgives his debt when he defaults on his mortgage — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If being stripped of your Constitutional right to defend yourself makes you more “safe” according to the government — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots. What a country!

and thats how Obummer is finishing off the USA as planned . Did I warned you about this asshole???

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72546 Oct 30, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't heard anything good about it yet. People who used to pay $440/mo now will pay $1,100/mo. This will cover all the po-dunks who still can't afford "affordable care" -- This country just got flushed. YAK
I'm still trying to grasp how Medicare Health Insurance cancellation notices are because they are considered private plans. Yes, you have annual options to change plans based on benefits and price, but it is Government money that funds it. Part B Supplement is out of pocket but they go hand and hand. You lose your doctor, you have to scramble to keep him/her. Bend over.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72547 Oct 30, 2013
Islam is a very very sick and stupid cult.

http://counterjihadreport.com :80/2013/10/29/zionist-squirre ls-and-other-squirrelly-accusa tions/

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72548 Oct 30, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...about that. I got bored waiting for the system to catch up while registering and accidentally uploaded Stuxnet.
My bad.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/03/magazine/th...

You may want to add NaviHealth to your portfolio. You got the funds. Behind every cloud………..

>On average, Medicare’s fee-for-service model pays for about 2,000 days in a post-acute care facility for every 1,000 beneficiaries. By comparison, Kaiser Permanente, a provider of low-cost quality care, averages 600 days per 1,000 clients while achieving better outcomes. It’s possible, in other words, that Medicare is paying for 70 million unnecessary days for all of its approximately 50 million enrollees, wasting tens of billions each year.“Even if we’re pretty lousy at this,” Scully said,“even if we only get that down to 1,500 or 1,200 [days per 1,000 clients], we’re going to save them a lot of money and make a lot for ourselves.”<

Make hay when the sun don't shine, they say, or something like that. Conniving Mo Fo's.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72549 Oct 30, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Islam is a very very sick and stupid cult.
http://counterjihadreport.com :80/2013/10/29/zionist-squirre ls-and-other-squirrelly-accusa tions/
That's some funny zhit there. Can you believe that it's the Government and not the people that believe that crap? Like the squirrels have dog tags? LOL

Location hidden

#72550 Oct 30, 2013
http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/25/michelle-ob...

There are some who say this is nonsense, but I prefer to believe every word of it. The liberal media won't investigate - " flush again "

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Mothra 49,329
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Guru 182,098
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Portlandia 1,156,021
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr L Morales 71,257
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMare 51,291
Jackie Robinson Little League 3 hr very disappointed 1
amy 12-26 5 hr RACE 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]