Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
65,681 - 65,700 of 68,055 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Just think, in only 9.3 years they'll be as harmful to the US economy as the United States Congress was in the last 16 days.
I blame the Senate and the arrogant a-holes that control it. They want nothing but Obamacare to stand as Samboama's signature achievement during his Presidency. Anybody who seeks to blame this on Congress,(Uh Republicans and the Tea Party) are beyond help. They the mainstream media and your ilk are the reason for this fiasco. Somebody stands up to massive entitlements and the welfare country and they are branded as "out of touch". I'm not. This country needs an enema badly.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>I blame the Senate and the arrogant a-holes that control it. They want nothing but Obamacare to stand as Samboama's signature achievement during his Presidency. Anybody who seeks to blame this on Congress,(Uh Republicans and the Tea Party) are beyond help. They the mainstream media and your ilk are the reason for this fiasco. Somebody stands up to massive entitlements and the welfare country and they are branded as "out of touch". I'm not. This country needs an enema badly.
You never really impressed me as the kind of person who would fart and then blame the dog for it. Live and learn I guess.

Standing up might have done some good back in 2009 before the Affordable Care Act became the law of the land, you know...back when it was appropriate. Now, it's just a bunch of spoiled children refusing to honor their pact with America. If it were up to my ilk, every member of congress would be recalled and special elections held to replace them. Further, the AG would be looking into the prosecution of each and every one of those a-holes for dereliction of leadership. The next swingin' dik who thinks he can hold the country hostage because he retroactively disagrees with passage of some legislation should be sent to Somalia wearing a sandwich board saying "al Shabab molests children just like the Prophet".

As for legacy achievements...three words:

1. Osama

2. bin

3. Laden

Entitle that.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You never really impressed me as the kind of person who would fart and then blame the dog for it. Live and learn I guess.
Standing up might have done some good back in 2009 before the Affordable Care Act became the law of the land, you know...back when it was appropriate. Now, it's just a bunch of spoiled children refusing to honor their pact with America. If it were up to my ilk, every member of congress would be recalled and special elections held to replace them. Further, the AG would be looking into the prosecution of each and every one of those a-holes for dereliction of leadership. The next swingin' dik who thinks he can hold the country hostage because he retroactively disagrees with passage of some legislation should be sent to Somalia wearing a sandwich board saying "al Shabab molests children just like the Prophet".
As for legacy achievements...three words:
1. Osama
2. bin
3. Laden
Entitle that.
And how many dogs do you have? That "signature" entitlement program was choreographed behind closed doors and its voluminous pages shoved down the the throat of the public before anybody had a chance to study it. You fcukers call it the law of the land. I call it the scam of the land, but, you lemmings tout otherwise. Never too late unclog the sewer pipe, Girl.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
And how many dogs do you have? That "signature" entitlement program was choreographed behind closed doors and its voluminous pages shoved down the the throat of the public before anybody had a chance to study it. You fcukers call it the law of the land. I call it the scam of the land, but, you lemmings tout otherwise. Never too late unclog the sewer pipe, Girl.
Operational security prevents my getting specific about the numbers of alleged dogs...let's just say I spend more on dog chow than on chicken chow.

Now ah don' kno how y'all does it up nawth but we'uns down south heah reads mos evahthang 'bout owuh gummint and it seemed tuh me like they voted faya an sqwaya.

So, suck it up and act like a big boy. If you want to change the law, do it right. If the republican controlled congress can't do it in a single session try, try again. But the next time they decide to cost us $28 billion on their whim, they should be prepared to either pay their own freight or do hard time for their crime.

$28 billion is the opening estimate of what this stunt will cost us. How much health insurance do you think that would have bought, huh wise guy?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Operational security prevents my getting specific about the numbers of alleged dogs...let's just say I spend more on dog chow than on chicken chow.
Now ah don' kno how y'all does it up nawth but we'uns down south heah reads mos evahthang 'bout owuh gummint and it seemed tuh me like they voted faya an sqwaya.
So, suck it up and act like a big boy. If you want to change the law, do it right. If the republican controlled congress can't do it in a single session try, try again. But the next time they decide to cost us $28 billion on their whim, they should be prepared to either pay their own freight or do hard time for their crime.
$28 billion is the opening estimate of what this stunt will cost us. How much health insurance do you think that would have bought, huh wise guy?
28 billion is sure a lot of money lost as opposed to being spent. While we’re on billions spent:

>Obamacare will boost health spending by “roughly $621 billion” above the amounts Americans would have spent without this misguided law.<

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Mr Roop wrote:
We need to talk about Erqual!.
Please help me!!.. My pig (Erqual) would rather die than eat a muslim. Erqual is a very fat pig. I guess I have fed him too much good food and now Erqual is a fussy eater.
Any advice??..
Maybe you knocked him up, Poopy Pants

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
28 billion is sure a lot of money lost as opposed to being spent. While we’re on billions spent:
>Obamacare will boost health spending by “roughly $621 billion” above the amounts Americans would have spent without this misguided law.<
http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...
Yep, it's an utter disappointment. As legacies go, it's an underachiever so fix it or fcuk it but stop whining about it. We don't slide into bloody revolt when we don't like something, that's what separates us from Muslims.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, it's an utter disappointment. As legacies go, it's an underachiever so fix it or fcuk it but stop whining about it. We don't slide into bloody revolt when we don't like something, that's what separates us from Muslims.
Bloody revolt? Cuz they had to close parks that should be privatized or state run to begin with? Cuz they had to furlough a few thousand pieces of deadwood feeding at the public trough? My, you are really turning into a drama queen. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Mr Roop wrote:
<quoted text>
It is apparent from the evidence provided by other posters that this Yumpin Yimminy has the habit of stealing other users' identities and porking my pet pig!!!.Pig caca eater balthasar. Do we name the piglet Yumpin Yimminy the Second after its Daddy??.
You wouldn't know evidence if it was between your pigs legs. And I'm not talking about your four legged lover, Aboriginal Bum Cleaner.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bloody revolt? Cuz they had to close parks that should be privatized or state run to begin with? Cuz they had to furlough a few thousand pieces of deadwood feeding at the public trough? My, you are really turning into a drama queen. LOL
The National WW2 memorial should be privatized? What's next...private interstate highways?

We haven't even scratched the surface of austerity at the levels which will make American life sustainable. There will come a time when we look back at the era of plenty and wonder where it went. When Democrats and Republicans can put aside their petty sectarian allegiances and act in the best interest of the entire country, THEN we'll see progress.

We already pay for the health care of the poor in this country, how did you think it worked when the homeless or destitute take their kids to emergency rooms for well-care? There are better, cheaper ways to do it but the people who complain about Obamacare are surely blind to the fractured system already in use.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>The National WW2 memorial should be privatized? What's next...private interstate highways?
We haven't even scratched the surface of austerity at the levels which will make American life sustainable. There will come a time when we look back at the era of plenty and wonder where it went. When Democrats and Republicans can put aside their petty sectarian allegiances and act in the best interest of the entire country, THEN we'll see progress.
We already pay for the health care of the poor in this country, how did you think it worked when the homeless or destitute take their kids to emergency rooms for well-care? There are better, cheaper ways to do it but the people who complain about Obamacare are surely blind to the fractured system already in use.
Sarah Palin still makes me hot. Where's my tea bag? Bwaaaaaa!
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Thanks to the greatest muslim president of the USA barack hussein obummer...

U.S. Marines training al-Qaeda-linked Syrian jihadists in Saudi Arabia
Twelve years after 9/11, the U.S. has changed sides. The Long War Journal reported on June 29 that the Al Nusrah Front for the People of the Levant, which is “al Qaeda’s affiliate in Syria,” has “cooperated with Free Syrian Army units to establish sharia, or Islamic law, in Aleppo and in eastern Syria.” What is the Free Syrian Army? The "moderates" whom we are training and to whom we are giving weapons:“the US government is backing the Free Syrian Army despite the group’s known ties to the Al Nusrah Front.”

"Training of Syrian insurgents steps up in Saudi Arabia," by Mohammed Najib for IHS Jane's Defence Weekly, October 17 (thanks to C. Cantoni):

Free Syrian Army (FSA) units are receiving intensive training from US Marine Corps personnel in Saudi Arabia, a senior FSA source has told IHS Jane's .
The source said the United States and Saudi Arabia have agreed to train around 1,500 insurgents. The programme began a few months ago and most of the personnel will be trained by the end of 2013.

The courses last for 100 days and include fighting in built up areas (FIBUA). The most recent intake that arrived from Jordan on 13 October consists of around 40% from insurgent groups operating inside Syria, with the rest recruited from refugees in neighbouring countries.

Fuck obama

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah Palin still makes me hot. Where's my tea bag? Bwaaaaaa!
It makes me hot thinking about how you jamming your joint down her throat could shut her up.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/18/megy...

Now, Megyn Kelly on the other hand...that would be some high-quality insemination.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Uzi wrote:
Twelve years after 9/11, the U.S. has changed sides. The Long War Journal reported on June 29 that the Al Nusrah Front for the People of the Levant, which is “al Qaeda’s affiliate in Syria,” has “cooperated with Free Syrian Army units to establish sharia, or Islamic law, in Aleppo and in eastern Syria.” What is the Free Syrian Army? The "moderates" whom we are training and to whom we are giving weapons:“the US government is backing the Free Syrian Army despite the group’s known ties to the Al Nusrah Front.”
"Training of Syrian insurgents steps up in Saudi Arabia," by Mohammed Najib for IHS Jane's Defence Weekly, October 17 (thanks to C. Cantoni):
Free Syrian Army (FSA) units are receiving intensive training from US Marine Corps personnel in Saudi Arabia, a senior FSA source has told IHS Jane's .
The source said the United States and Saudi Arabia have agreed to train around 1,500 insurgents. The programme began a few months ago and most of the personnel will be trained by the end of 2013.
The courses last for 100 days and include fighting in built up areas (FIBUA). The most recent intake that arrived from Jordan on 13 October consists of around 40% from insurgent groups operating inside Syria, with the rest recruited from refugees in neighbouring countries.
Fuck obama
So?

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_UNI...

It helps to try not to understand sometimes. After all, these mofuggers were hiding bin Laden so if anyone was begging for an aid cut...except we need the land link to Afghanistan until 2014.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes me hot thinking about how you jamming your joint down her throat could shut her up.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/18/megy...
Now, Megyn Kelly on the other hand...that would be some high-quality insemination.
Megyn Kelly is a transvestite with a joint as small as yours. Sarah, on the other hand, is all woman. Squishy, pulpy womanhood that tastes like my Sunday night Steamers. Speaking of which..........see ya!
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

and how do you like them apples??????

You know---I never thought about that! The question of the year!!!!??

We are always hearing about how Social Security is going to run out of money.

How come we never hear about Welfare running out of money?
What's interesting, the first group "worked for" their money... the second didn't!!?

Blame hussein nobummer
Retired Farmer

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
Fuck obama
Hey, don't blame Obama. Just yesterday I heard a Christian fundamentalist preacher, an over the top Israel supporter, blast Obama for not supporting the people who are fighting Assad. After all, the preacher reasoned when I questioned him about it, "Assad is Israel's enemy, so we should support whoever is fighting him."

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Retired Farmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, don't blame Obama. Just yesterday I heard a Christian fundamentalist preacher, an over the top Israel supporter, blast Obama for not supporting the people who are fighting Assad. After all, the preacher reasoned when I questioned him about it, "Assad is Israel's enemy, so we should support whoever is fighting him."
Shouldn't we support neither? Assad is a known quantity while the forces arrayed against him are an uneasy alliance of misfits. With Assad gone, the resistance would probably fracture into further bloodletting along the lines of who's most Islamic.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Retired Farmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Retired,
Sounds like this preacher got good intentions but he is absolutely clueless about whats going on in Syria. Yes, Assad is Israels enemy and very close friends with the Iranian dictatorship. The problem with those muslims is that they will kill anyone anytime anyplace for any reason. The "other" side , the one attacking Assad is the Muslim Bros, Al Qaida and the rest of the riff raff killer gangs. All this is got NOTHING to do with Israel but both sides as we say in Israel scream the same mantra: allah u achbar.
If they had a chance they would kill all Israelis. Both camps. So for us here not this nor that is "good" but we can stand our ground and kick both of their asses if it comes down to that.
Have fun, the hell with nobama and God Bless America.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Shouldn't we support neither? Assad is a known quantity while the forces arrayed against him are an uneasy alliance of misfits. With Assad gone, the resistance would probably fracture into further bloodletting along the lines of who's most Islamic.
Ok, u getting a 100 on your test.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

89 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min harmonious 1,083,249
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min Dale 175,088
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min litesong 45,875
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 57 min Terry rigsby 48,997
Amy 7-30 59 min RACE 8
Abby 7-30 1 hr Mister Tonka 7
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr scirocco 68,436
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr edogxxx 97,574
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••