Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72435 Oct 17, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>By my extrapolation the girls are the reason they'd work for donut money. Hell, if I were 50 years younger I'd mail-order marry a couple of them. They can call this Hasbara 2.0 and get around the licensing issues. I just thought that since they get blamed for all the self promotion in the world, Israel should also get a little taste.
Why would anyone mail-order good looking fems that suffer from personal hygiene issues? Are these wimmins doing something other than hasbaring full time? All the glitters is not gold. Great heads. But,$4+ an hour and a daily free bowl of skind on potato soup doesn't leave a lot of room for a bar of soap and the discipline that goes with it. Just saying. But, you were never fussy when it comes to tail. ;>(

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72436 Oct 17, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone mail-order good looking fems that suffer from personal hygiene issues? Are these wimmins doing something other than hasbaring full time? All the glitters is not gold. Great heads. But,$4+ an hour and a daily free bowl of skind on potato soup doesn't leave a lot of room for a bar of soap and the discipline that goes with it. Just saying. But, you were never fussy when it comes to tail. ;>(
The skin's where all the good stuff is:)

I can personally attest to the beauty and hygiene of young Russian women. One of my son's high school running buddies met one at UCF and they've been married for the past five years. Believe it when I tell you the wedding party looked stunning.

I have to admit my ignorance...this one story is the only time I've seen this kind of Russian telemarketing mentioned. If I were to hazard a guess it would be that these girls were only there for the roll-out media event. The real web soldiers probably look and smell the way you described.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72438 Oct 17, 2013
Shit, I dont see any muslims here.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/09/27/and-the-w...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72439 Oct 17, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>The skin's where all the good stuff is:)
I can personally attest to the beauty and hygiene of young Russian women. One of my son's high school running buddies met one at UCF and they've been married for the past five years. Believe it when I tell you the wedding party looked stunning.
I have to admit my ignorance...this one story is the only time I've seen this kind of Russian telemarketing mentioned. If I were to hazard a guess it would be that these girls were only there for the roll-out media event. The real web soldiers probably look and smell the way you described.
I'm always amazed at much they look like American, scuse me, White American women.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72440 Oct 17, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm always amazed at much they look like American, scuse me, White American women.
There are some really exquisite Russian women. Their army women are sometimes as hot as Israel's.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72441 Oct 17, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Shit, I dont see any muslims here.
http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/09/27/and-the-w...
You won't find any Muslim women here either.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#72442 Oct 18, 2013
Hmmm - I guess everybody went back to work 'cause the government reopened! What do you guys do? Work for the National Parks? LOL
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72443 Oct 18, 2013
Idiotic Europeans.

Subject: JUST A QUESTION OF TIME...

http://www.cbn.com/tv/1509282970001

Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72444 Oct 18, 2013
I demand the Nobel prize to Assad of Syria.
How the hell they missed him???

There are over 105000 dead Syrians and over 2 million refugees.
Nobody said a word (almost) all over the world. I guess he was doing the right thing.
Then he decided to use poison gas on his own people and about 1400 died.
Suddenly the world noticed the killings. 105000 dead is OK but 1400 is a no no.
Obummer decided to attack but the chicken shit took his own words back and did nothing.
Lets not forget his great love and admiration for the muslim bros.
He gave Assad weeks to hide and send his poison gases to Lebanon to the nazirallahs.
Then Assad decided to get "rid" of his supplies.
hahahah hahahah, and now he is the good guy, by the way still keeps killing his own people but we dont hear a word about it anymore. According to asshole obummer he is ok now.
The Nobel Prize, please.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72445 Oct 18, 2013
JessieJames replied to comment from CrossGuard3 | October 18, 2013 12:49 PM | Reply
Islam is not a religion, it is a cult born in the bowels of hell and its author and father is Satan. Islam has but one purpose and that is to destroy mankind, Christians first then others who are gulliable enough to believe the lies of the koran.
We do not war against mankind, we war against the evil of Satan and the blind&#65279; ignorance he has placed on mankind. &#65279;10&#65279; Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. &#65279;11&#65279;l &#65279;Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the &#65279;wiles of the devil. &#65279;12&#65279; For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against &#65279;the rulers of &#65279;the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. &#65279;13&#65279; &#65279;Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand the evil day, and having done all, to stand. The New King James Version. Nashville : Thomas Nelson, 1982, S. Eph 6:10-13

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72446 Oct 18, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
Hmmm - I guess everybody went back to work 'cause the government reopened! What do you guys do? Work for the National Parks? LOL
Work...what's that?
YesWeCan

Naples, FL

#72447 Oct 18, 2013
The US tax payer loses 3 to 5 billion every year to the Jewish welfare state. Where is the uproar about this? Get the hell out of my pocket you greedy low life's..........

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72448 Oct 18, 2013
Yes shit-can the troll is back. Applause please. What a lonely backward fcuk it must be.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72449 Oct 19, 2013
YesWeCan wrote:
The US tax payer loses 3 to 5 billion every year to the Jewish welfare state. Where is the uproar about this? Get the hell out of my pocket you greedy low life's..........
Just think, in only 9.3 years they'll be as harmful to the US economy as the United States Congress was in the last 16 days.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72450 Oct 19, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Just think, in only 9.3 years they'll be as harmful to the US economy as the United States Congress was in the last 16 days.
I blame the Senate and the arrogant a-holes that control it. They want nothing but Obamacare to stand as Samboama's signature achievement during his Presidency. Anybody who seeks to blame this on Congress,(Uh Republicans and the Tea Party) are beyond help. They the mainstream media and your ilk are the reason for this fiasco. Somebody stands up to massive entitlements and the welfare country and they are branded as "out of touch". I'm not. This country needs an enema badly.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72451 Oct 19, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>I blame the Senate and the arrogant a-holes that control it. They want nothing but Obamacare to stand as Samboama's signature achievement during his Presidency. Anybody who seeks to blame this on Congress,(Uh Republicans and the Tea Party) are beyond help. They the mainstream media and your ilk are the reason for this fiasco. Somebody stands up to massive entitlements and the welfare country and they are branded as "out of touch". I'm not. This country needs an enema badly.
You never really impressed me as the kind of person who would fart and then blame the dog for it. Live and learn I guess.

Standing up might have done some good back in 2009 before the Affordable Care Act became the law of the land, you know...back when it was appropriate. Now, it's just a bunch of spoiled children refusing to honor their pact with America. If it were up to my ilk, every member of congress would be recalled and special elections held to replace them. Further, the AG would be looking into the prosecution of each and every one of those a-holes for dereliction of leadership. The next swingin' dik who thinks he can hold the country hostage because he retroactively disagrees with passage of some legislation should be sent to Somalia wearing a sandwich board saying "al Shabab molests children just like the Prophet".

As for legacy achievements...three words:

1. Osama

2. bin

3. Laden

Entitle that.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72452 Oct 19, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You never really impressed me as the kind of person who would fart and then blame the dog for it. Live and learn I guess.
Standing up might have done some good back in 2009 before the Affordable Care Act became the law of the land, you know...back when it was appropriate. Now, it's just a bunch of spoiled children refusing to honor their pact with America. If it were up to my ilk, every member of congress would be recalled and special elections held to replace them. Further, the AG would be looking into the prosecution of each and every one of those a-holes for dereliction of leadership. The next swingin' dik who thinks he can hold the country hostage because he retroactively disagrees with passage of some legislation should be sent to Somalia wearing a sandwich board saying "al Shabab molests children just like the Prophet".
As for legacy achievements...three words:
1. Osama
2. bin
3. Laden
Entitle that.
And how many dogs do you have? That "signature" entitlement program was choreographed behind closed doors and its voluminous pages shoved down the the throat of the public before anybody had a chance to study it. You fcukers call it the law of the land. I call it the scam of the land, but, you lemmings tout otherwise. Never too late unclog the sewer pipe, Girl.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72453 Oct 19, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
And how many dogs do you have? That "signature" entitlement program was choreographed behind closed doors and its voluminous pages shoved down the the throat of the public before anybody had a chance to study it. You fcukers call it the law of the land. I call it the scam of the land, but, you lemmings tout otherwise. Never too late unclog the sewer pipe, Girl.
Operational security prevents my getting specific about the numbers of alleged dogs...let's just say I spend more on dog chow than on chicken chow.

Now ah don' kno how y'all does it up nawth but we'uns down south heah reads mos evahthang 'bout owuh gummint and it seemed tuh me like they voted faya an sqwaya.

So, suck it up and act like a big boy. If you want to change the law, do it right. If the republican controlled congress can't do it in a single session try, try again. But the next time they decide to cost us $28 billion on their whim, they should be prepared to either pay their own freight or do hard time for their crime.

$28 billion is the opening estimate of what this stunt will cost us. How much health insurance do you think that would have bought, huh wise guy?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72457 Oct 20, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Operational security prevents my getting specific about the numbers of alleged dogs...let's just say I spend more on dog chow than on chicken chow.
Now ah don' kno how y'all does it up nawth but we'uns down south heah reads mos evahthang 'bout owuh gummint and it seemed tuh me like they voted faya an sqwaya.
So, suck it up and act like a big boy. If you want to change the law, do it right. If the republican controlled congress can't do it in a single session try, try again. But the next time they decide to cost us $28 billion on their whim, they should be prepared to either pay their own freight or do hard time for their crime.
$28 billion is the opening estimate of what this stunt will cost us. How much health insurance do you think that would have bought, huh wise guy?
28 billion is sure a lot of money lost as opposed to being spent. While we’re on billions spent:

>Obamacare will boost health spending by “roughly $621 billion” above the amounts Americans would have spent without this misguided law.<

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72458 Oct 20, 2013
Mr Roop wrote:
We need to talk about Erqual!.
Please help me!!.. My pig (Erqual) would rather die than eat a muslim. Erqual is a very fat pig. I guess I have fed him too much good food and now Erqual is a fussy eater.
Any advice??..
Maybe you knocked him up, Poopy Pants

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,110,868
Abby 9-22 6 min Kuuipo 7
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Rogue Scholar 05 178,208
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min mahz 49,939
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 29 min Mister Tonka 98,251
Abby 9-21-14 31 min PEllen 9
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 37 min Common Sense 4,034
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••