Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70142 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72406 Oct 14, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
When I lived in NY we saw all the time that non "trained" police dogs were barking at all black people all the time. Ask the dogs why. By the way all the blacks were scared shit of dogs. Why?? Ask them. This is nothing new. Those dogs have more sense than most politicians.
The way I see it, the dog is warning the band of brothers approaching it that it wasn't going to cross the street or lock the cars doors like we crazy crackers do. Simple stuff.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72407 Oct 14, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
The way I see it, the dog is warning the band of brothers approaching it that it wasn't going to cross the street or lock the cars doors like we crazy crackers do. Simple stuff.
You're a cracker? I had no idea you could crack...do you still have both eyebrows?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72408 Oct 14, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You're a cracker? I had no idea you could crack...do you still have both eyebrows?
Oh forgive me, Omnipotent One. I forgot that you whitebread Floridians prefer "Creepy Ass Cracka". Mea Culpa

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/07/16/3502851...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72409 Oct 14, 2013
There were crackers in Florida before there were black people.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_cracker

It has to do with the sound the whips make.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72410 Oct 15, 2013
TRD wrote:
There were crackers in Florida before there were black people.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_cracker
It has to do with the sound the whips make.
From your own reference, I prefer the modern usage. "However, other Floridians find the term highly offensive and insulting: "'Cracker' has a murky history but generally describes poor whites. The slur is widely considered an insult among white southerners..... for plenty of rural, white southerners, "cracker" is a demeaning, bigoted term ... the equivalent of redneck."

And up here, it is used to describe all white people regardless of status. I was asked, in my younger days, "Why do you cracker boys carry Camels rolled up in the sleeve of your T shirts?" My reply, "Why do you BOYS smell like peanuts, put cornstarch on your head and drink Coke by the case?" He said, "How you know dat what I do?"

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72411 Oct 15, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
From your own reference, I prefer the modern usage. "However, other Floridians find the term highly offensive and insulting: "'Cracker' has a murky history but generally describes poor whites. The slur is widely considered an insult among white southerners..... for plenty of rural, white southerners, "cracker" is a demeaning, bigoted term ... the equivalent of redneck."
And up here, it is used to describe all white people regardless of status. I was asked, in my younger days, "Why do you cracker boys carry Camels rolled up in the sleeve of your T shirts?" My reply, "Why do you BOYS smell like peanuts, put cornstarch on your head and drink Coke by the case?" He said, "How you know dat what I do?"
If that's what you heard, you're listening to the wrong crackers. Cracker culture transcended the exchange between Spain and the US. It was the social fabric of this state before the advent of barbed wire. "Good fences make for good neighbors" was the outfall so many crooked, transplanted northerners taking advantage of the wide-open plains. Cracker cowmen have a code and a style that serves them still today.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72412 Oct 15, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>If that's what you heard, you're listening to the wrong crackers. Cracker culture transcended the exchange between Spain and the US. It was the social fabric of this state before the advent of barbed wire. "Good fences make for good neighbors" was the outfall so many crooked, transplanted northerners taking advantage of the wide-open plains. Cracker cowmen have a code and a style that serves them still today.
It wasn't a cracker calling me a cracker. I guess I omitted that very important fact. I didn't think I needed to go any further as crackers don't put cornstarch in their hair to comb the kinks out. The Coke and all was all part of the straightening "process". LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72413 Oct 15, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't a cracker calling me a cracker. I guess I omitted that very important fact. I didn't think I needed to go any further as crackers don't put cornstarch in their hair to comb the kinks out. The Coke and all was all part of the straightening "process". LOL
No shit?

You know an awful lot about black people...you've been way more diligent than any racist Florida cracker I know. Have you noticed the same coincidence I have? Hajj and the Nobel prize announcements happen simultaneously. Do you suppose it's because they realize the odds of a Muslim having to interrupt the ritual to accept the an award are astronomically remote?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72414 Oct 15, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
No shit?
You know an awful lot about black people...you've been way more diligent than any racist Florida cracker I know. Have you noticed the same coincidence I have? Hajj and the Nobel prize announcements happen simultaneously. Do you suppose it's because they realize the odds of a Muslim having to interrupt the ritual to accept the an award are astronomically remote?
I grew up in a low income housing Project where I was in the minority. That's why I won the 100YD dash in Memphis Naval Air Station's Inter-Division track meet in 1963. They said, "Man can that white boy run." I mean, when the barracks was searching for preliminary runners, and they told us we were exempt from Fire Watches if we qualified, I won it running the last 25 yrds backwards LMFAO

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72415 Oct 15, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I grew up in a low income housing Project where I was in the minority. That's why I won the 100YD dash in Memphis Naval Air Station's Inter-Division track meet in 1963. They said, "Man can that white boy run." I mean, when the barracks was searching for preliminary runners, and they told us we were exempt from Fire Watches if we qualified, I won it running the last 25 yrds backwards LMFAO
So, your mental stimulus was that you were running for your life but right before the finish line you turn and rub their noses in it. That's a pretty pimp move...are you sure you're not black...not even a little bit?
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72416 Oct 15, 2013
Thanks to ALL of the countries who helped the U.S. after

hurricane "Sandy" & the Oklahoma Tornados.

I think it is highly appropriate at this time we send THANKS

to all of the countries that have reciprocated for our help with their

disasters, misgivings, social turmoil, & poverty by returning the favor, and

sending the United States of America monetary and physical help when "Sandy"

ravaged our East Coast leaving dead, homelessness, and pure disaster along

with the tornado's that have hit Oklahoma towns.

Listed below are ALL the countries, and worldwide

organizations, that are giving us gracious assistance.

Please assist me in Thanking these entities by passing on

this email so people from all over America can join in and THANK ALL of our

neighbors, to whom we have given BILLIONS!!

1. Israel

Yes, the "list" is complete . So, THANK YOU to the People

of Israel !!!

And to the rest of the World it's time to PULL the PLUG on

American foreign aid !!!

DO I HEAR AN AMEN?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72417 Oct 15, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>So, your mental stimulus was that you were running for your life but right before the finish line you turn and rub their noses in it. That's a pretty pimp move...are you sure you're not black...not even a little bit?
I threw hands like a brother. I had Ali's move to the left before he had. Those U.S. navy red necks never stood a chance. Yeah, guess I'm a little black due to assimilation. Really, that's probably why I'm so familiar with the species.;>)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72418 Oct 15, 2013
For this afternoon's amusement, I humbly offer this gem:

Has this video made its way down there? If you google his name you will see he's an openly gay weatherman. Here's my question. If one gargles sperm cells, why should eating cat vomit nauseate him? Just askin.

http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/2013/10/w...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72419 Oct 15, 2013
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72420 Oct 15, 2013
haahahaha hahahahahaha lost!!!!!!!!!! hahahah hahah lost!!!!!!!!!

EU says Palestinian Authority lost 2.5 billion euros of aid
The world showers money on the "starving" "Palestinians," and there is no accountability -- testimony to how effective their jihadi grievance propaganda has been in demonizing and Israel and portraying themselves as victims.

"EU says Palestinian Authority lost 2.5 billion euros of aid," from Memo Middle East Monitor, October 14

The Sunday Times newspaper in the UK has obtained a draft report by the EU that underlines the concern that the Palestinian Authority has lost 2.5 billion euros in aid over the last four years. The newspaper obtained the unpublished draft report from the European Court, an official EU institution based in Luxembourg, and disclosed its contents on Sunday.

According to the report, the EU transferred a total of 2.5 billion euros in aid between 2008 and 2012, but it does not know where the funds were directed.

The newspaper revealed that the EU recently sent a delegation to occupied East Jerusalem, the West Bank and the Gaza Strip to investigate the way aid is being handled. The investigators confirmed, according to the report, the absence of any administrative procedures to prevent the exploitation of aid and expressed a real fear that the funds have been "misspent, squandered or lost to corruption".

The investigators drew comparisons to similar experiences of corruption and the poor utilization of aid money in Egypt, where a total amount of one billion euros has disappeared over the last six years.

Fucked up Europeans, hahaaha haahaha and those assholes are sitting and negotiating with the master liars the Iranians. hahahha good luck, you gonna need it.
p.s. Obummer is on Irans side, just watch him.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72421 Oct 15, 2013
UK authorities break up jihad mass murder plot aimed at imitating Kenya mall jihad massacre
Good thing British authorities are keeping foes of jihad such as Pamela Geller and me out of the country, eh? If they let us in, people like these men with "roots in Turkey, Pakistan, Algeria and Azerbaijan" might get angry and start plotting violence.

UK Death Watch Update: "British authorities break up terror plot," from AP, October 14 :

LONDON British law enforcement agencies averted a plot to orchestrate a large-scale terror attack similar to the assault on Kenya's Westgate mall, an official said Monday.
Police were questioning four men in their 20s on suspicion of terrorism after they were detained Sunday in pre-planned, intelligence-led raids.

A British security official said the men were planning a shooting spree akin to the Westgate attack in Nairobi, in which at least 67 people died.

The official - who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak to the media on the record - said it was not clear how advanced the planning was but that any attack was not imminent.

Metropolitan Police did not identify the suspects or say what, if any, charges, they may face. But in a series of statements, the force said the men were all British nationals between the ages of 25 and 29, with roots in Turkey, Pakistan, Algeria and Azerbaijan....

Hmm. What could those countries possibly have in common?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#72423 Oct 16, 2013
Uzi wrote:
DO I HEAR AN AMEN?
A M E N !!!
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72425 Oct 16, 2013
Ok, a very imporant announcment!!

Yesterday I discovered 2 bunnies in my garden. No its not the Playboy type to my sorrow. No idea where they came from and where they gone. Lucky for them, they did not invade a muslims garden. They would be labeled as Zionist spies and hanged. I wonder whats next, maybe some pussies in the morning. No wonder they call this the land of miracles:-)))))))
danetoo

London, UK

#72426 Oct 16, 2013
Uzi wrote:
Ok, a very imporant announcment!!
Yesterday I discovered 2 bunnies in my garden. No its not the Playboy type to my sorrow. No idea where they came from and where they gone. Lucky for them, they did not invade a muslims garden. They would be labeled as Zionist spies and hanged. I wonder whats next, maybe some pussies in the morning. No wonder they call this the land of miracles:-)))))))
LOL

And ... A-M-E-N to your earlier post btw
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72427 Oct 16, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
And ... A-M-E-N to your earlier post btw
You as always welcome!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Realtime 1,263,604
Local Politics Do you approve of Rahm Emanuel as Mayor? (Sep '12) 11 min Tom Harris 7
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Enter 194,565
Sex For Money (Sep '12) 29 min carlos 6
Concerned Chicago Citizen 43 min Concern Citizen 1
Amy 7-30-15 44 min boundary painter 3
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 59 min boundary painter 6,258
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Go Blue Forever 100,268
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages