Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
65,561 - 65,580 of 68,351 Comments Last updated 51 min ago

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72319 Oct 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
In my day 145 SCFH of Oxygen as good. What does that relate to 2 part hydrogen output? I don't know. We just exhausted it through vents in the roof. You didn't want to smoke up there. Aboard ship they had hydrogen scrubbers and noise reduction was key. We're talking 1965 technology, still in use today with modifications. That would be some residential fuel cell accommodating 2 parts hydrogen at 3000 psi. But, you Jews are always thinking under the box. ;>)
Think "peace dividend". We engineered these things to go to war...to operate in the most austere conditions and to produce 400% output in case it had to operate at reduced productivity while damaged. We can get 480 volts in residential service but why? Why not just scale it down to a refrigerator-sized box that sits silently in your garage cranking out the amperage at normal household voltages?

We can either use them to fight to protect our oil supply or to replace it...which route seems desirable to you?

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72320 Oct 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Think "peace dividend". We engineered these things to go to war...to operate in the most austere conditions and to produce 400% output in case it had to operate at reduced productivity while damaged. We can get 480 volts in residential service but why? Why not just scale it down to a refrigerator-sized box that sits silently in your garage cranking out the amperage at normal household voltages?
We can either use them to fight to protect our oil supply or to replace it...which route seems desirable to you?
The latter, of course. I see you did your homework. Originally we cranked out 1050 amps and later 1250 amps. We also converted the AC to DC, via Rectifier, for electrolysis. You are so smart Commander. Later, Dud. I'm changing the spark plug in my chain saw as soon as I can find out where it. Yes, it's been that long. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72321 Oct 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
The latter, of course. I see you did your homework. Originally we cranked out 1050 amps and later 1250 amps. We also converted the AC to DC, via Rectifier, for electrolysis. You are so smart Commander. Later, Dud. I'm changing the spark plug in my chain saw as soon as I can find out where it. Yes, it's been that long. LOL
You guys were the geniuses, I just noticed there may be a secondary use. Where would we be now if we hadn't spent billions of $$$ to get to the moon? It's certainly doubtful we'd have Naugahyde.

Havefunbesafe!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72322 Oct 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You guys were the geniuses, I just noticed there may be a secondary use. Where would we be now if we hadn't spent billions of $$$ to get to the moon? It's certainly doubtful we'd have Naugahyde.
Havefunbesafe!
Yup. Hamilton Sundstrand is and was their major competitor. Unfortunately for me, I didn't see the industrial espionage going on with the shuffling of key personnel. An old guy like me thought there was an even playing field. They gave me 10 months to suck me dry and out the door I went. Navigating NAVSEA was foreign to them. They were still be spies and went back to Sundstrand with all their "acquired" technology. Succulent salaries and positions. These whores change lanes quicker that Hispanics without driver licenses. I'm not bitter. I'm angry. Shut your hole.(I don't really mean that.) Yes, I do. f uck off.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72325 Oct 5, 2013
Some funny and not so funny sh!t here. Do you believe anything these slimey f uckers have to day?\
http://www.tehrantimes.com/component/content/...

Tick tock tick tock

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72327 Oct 5, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
one of my all time faves.... however... I hope you dont think i'm hopping on your jew hating wagon...
Go IDF... fcuk gaza but mostly fcuk the gazans......
i hope when the jews finally get all the inches gaza has to offer... then further insult the savages by calling it GazaBerg or Gazawitz...
The westbank they can just call Yidville orjew Town... like our famous Dog TGown here in San Mo... you know... for shitz and giggles...
IDF guard... where do you live and where are you going akmed ?
terrorist looking fcuk replies... Yidville and Gazaberg...
IDF Guardresponds........ hahahahahahahahahahahahaha dats right ! NEXT savage... wher do you live, and where are you going......
So Fearless, do I owe this pudknocker any respect or is he a run of the mill racist?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72328 Oct 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Some funny and not so funny sh!t here. Do you believe anything these slimey f uckers have to day?\
http://www.tehrantimes.com/component/content/...
Tick tock tick tock
I don't even believe the date.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#72329 Oct 6, 2013
Which Country came up with idea Multiculturalism?. My view is conflicting.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72331 Oct 6, 2013
RYOKI wrote:
Lost? Lonely?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72332 Oct 6, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>So Fearless, do I owe this pudknocker any respect or is he a run of the mill racist?
The latter. I love your choices. Mix them up a bit. Give me one with former as the answer. Good day, Sir.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72333 Oct 6, 2013
Sure. Let the Libyans try him. Then they can build him a statue in his likeness and name a street after him. Put him up in a villa where he can rot away in luxury. Remember what they did with the Pan Am Flight 103 mastermind? Need a Sunday chuckle? They nabbed his sorry ass. This f ucker will never leave U.S. soil alive. But, we might have saved Osama's co-ordinates so we send him to Allah.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/10/06/libya...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72334 Oct 6, 2013
RYOKI wrote:
Then your view is correct, don't let what happened in Europe happen to Japan.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72335 Oct 6, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
The latter. I love your choices. Mix them up a bit. Give me one with former as the answer. Good day, Sir.
M'kay.
<BREAK>
Yo Fearless, do I owe THIS pudknocker any respect or is he just a run of the mill racist too?:)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72336 Oct 6, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>M'kay.
<BREAK>
Yo Fearless, do I owe THIS pudknocker any respect or is he just a run of the mill racist too?:)
Still the latter, Pudknocker. Just for you. Great acting, huh?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72337 Oct 6, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Still the latter, Pudknocker. Just for you. Great acting, huh?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Js5Ei5rLYNgXX
Don't sell yourself short, you're an extraordinary racist. Plus, cap-locking THIS was meant to make you stub your toe on the former.

If you ram it in my eyes and ears a few more times I might get to like it, not unlike the way the Stockholm Syndrome causes victims to like their tormentors. She's a decent actor. She's a decent singer. Should she headline on Broadway? I dunno...can she yodel?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#72338 Oct 6, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Still the latter, Pudknocker. Just for you. Great acting, huh? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Js5Ei5rLYNgXX
YAK !!!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72339 Oct 6, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
YAK !!!
You don't like Blondes?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72340 Oct 6, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Don't sell yourself short, you're an extraordinary racist. Plus, cap-locking THIS was meant to make you stub your toe on the former.
If you ram it in my eyes and ears a few more times I might get to like it, not unlike the way the Stockholm Syndrome causes victims to like their tormentors. She's a decent actor. She's a decent singer. Should she headline on Broadway? I dunno...can she yodel?
You don't like Blondes, either? The Chef likes Yaks. Ya never know. LOL

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72341 Oct 6, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Don't sell yourself short, you're an extraordinary racist. Plus, cap-locking THIS was meant to make you stub your toe on the former.
I don't think she's acting. She was a guest on Ellen's show and Ellen was sporting wood. I like that about her. Ellen is blonde, too. Don't you like blondes? I have documentation that you do, Pudknocker. Off to the store for my steamers. Yak.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72343 Oct 7, 2013
Looks like the Jihadists are protective of their Snatch. I guess they don't like having anything to throw acid at.

Jihadists Threaten Revenge for U.S. Libya Snatch Operation

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/jihadists-threa...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min STEFANO COLONNA 68,948
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 15 min Corrupt Democrats 1,902
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Obskeptic 177,350
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min Grey Ghost 1,099,857
The monkey in the room 30 min hands on AR 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr D-U-H 49,462
HKN Record Label(Davido OBO) Need UpComing Arti... 2 hr Mr Michael 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••