Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72301 Oct 4, 2013
with Jews you lose wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews were thrown out of every country they came to live .
in Europe thye are hated even now . YOu must know EU doesn't allow circumcisions anymore cause they want the jews out .
Russia ,right after the Berlin wall collapsed let millions of jews out , they found new homes back in israel and US so it goes to show you how many people not even hate but loath jews .
You're not very good at this, you lie like a rug.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision_and...

Everything you say is a testament to the existence of a Jewish state. That people like you exist is reason enough for Israel to exist.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72302 Oct 4, 2013
<quoted text>
ask any muslim about the Jews and see how they respond :) LOL
SO we have muslims who hate the jews than we have Christians Hindus and Buddhists . Lets assume not all hate the jews but some segment of population does . We have at least 3 billion jew hating people
Sure, why not, it's just zeros right?

Your skull must throb from the amount of misinformation inside.
with Jews you lose

Chicago, IL

#72303 Oct 4, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You're not very good at this, you lie like a rug.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision_and...
Everything you say is a testament to the existence of a Jewish state. That people like you exist is reason enough for Israel to exist.
israel as a state will not last without friends . Now dont get confused Jew , once the Arab oil is gone so as our support for your puppet state who keeps an close eye on our Middle eastern oil .LOL

Im just glad Germans killed off subhuman jews from the face of Europe while we Americans watched and laughed ..
with Jews you lose

Chicago, IL

#72304 Oct 4, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, why not, it's just zeros right?
Your skull must throb from the amount of misinformation inside.
again , google made a statistical data on most hated world people google all over the world. JEW AND JEWISH was number one ..

http://www.google.com/explanation.html

good nuff for me , people are not stupid . Jews are the most (not all but most )despicable people on earth .
danetoo

London, UK

#72305 Oct 4, 2013
<quoted text>israel as a state will not last without friends . Now dont get confused Jew , once the Arab oil is gone so as our support for your puppet state who keeps an close eye on our Middle eastern oil .LOL

Im just glad Germans killed off subhuman jews from the face of Europe while we Americans watched and laughed ..
What do you mean "we" Americans - your English is barely good enough to qualify being an American - you're probably some Arab loser that was let in by a mistake at some point - and you're now bitter and twisted because even though there are so many more of you - you're losers - and the few Jews there are - are always winners.

Well m'dear - people like you will be excess to requirements - and Jews will always be more successful - richer - better off than you - so creep back under the stone Ahmad ...

Oh - just to confirm - I'm not Jewish. just another European who's sick and tired of loser muslims always complaining about the Jews instead of working a bit harder and taking more responsibility ...

I hope there will be more Jews and less scumbag racists losers and muslim losers in our societies ...
with Jews you lose

Chicago, IL

#72306 Oct 5, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean "we" Americans - your English is barely good enough to qualify being an American - you're probably some Arab loser that was let in by a mistake at some point - and you're now bitter and twisted because even though there are so many more of you - you're losers - and the few Jews there are - are always winners.
Well m'dear - people like you will be excess to requirements - and Jews will always be more successful - richer - better off than you - so creep back under the stone Ahmad ...
Oh - just to confirm - I'm not Jewish. just another European who's sick and tired of loser muslims always complaining about the Jews instead of working a bit harder and taking more responsibility ...
I hope there will be more Jews and less scumbag racists losers and muslim losers in our societies ...
you can take your Jewishness and your Jewish multiculturalism and show it up yours . Oh while you at it take your allah terror loving Arab brothers with you .

Jewish success depends on the nations they suck dry . Look at the German economy without the jews for example .
Since Adolf deported jews out of Europe , Europe thrives and if jews were sucessful at anything their nation would look like Russia or Canada at the very least .and they wouldn't be hated by every11111 . LOL

oh , lets forget the Jewish bankers ruined American economy . From
Donald L. Kohn Randall S. Kroszner to Frederic S. Mishkin or Alan Greenspan;);););)
with Jews you lose

Chicago, IL

#72307 Oct 5, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>cause douchebags told PIOUS RELIGIOUS IDIOTS, the jews killed their "man god"... what does a racist piece of sh!t like you think was the reason ?????
which is really odd, cause supposedly said "man god,son of almighty god" told everyone ME AND ALMIGHTY GOD MY DADDY.... PLANNED THIS VERY POOR SUICIDE.....
i respect you , always will . we had some good ole times with the mudsliems back i the days trollin topix

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72309 Oct 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>No zhit? EOGs are a big part of my plan to swing to a hydrogen economy. You don't happen to have a few laying around in the garage do you?
The house isn't wired for 440 or distilled water. And, even in my day, they were over 1M per copy. It was proof that "Quality is never an Accident".:>)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72310 Oct 5, 2013
<quoted text>i respect you , always will . we had some good ole times with the mudsliems back i the days trollin topix
There's open seating for you in the Blamin Izzy Thread. Like minds say alike.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72311 Oct 5, 2013
<quoted text>again , google made a statistical data on most hated world people google all over the world. JEW AND JEWISH was number one ..
http://www.google.com/explanation.html
good nuff for me , people are not stupid . Jews are the most (not all but most )despicable people on earth .
"Good nuff" for you? Well, that shit don't fly around here. If you want to present an idea and claim to have support for it, show it or shut up. Right now, all you've proven is how big a douche you are.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72312 Oct 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text> The house isn't wired for 440 or distilled water. And, even in my day, they were over 1M per copy. It was proof that "Quality is never an Accident".:>)
Yet...it's not wired or plumbed for it yet. Didn't you ever want to live in a million dollar house? One of these things can turn your house into a million dollar home that is totally energy self-sufficient.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72313 Oct 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Yet...it's not wired or plumbed for it yet. Didn't you ever want to live in a million dollar house? One of these things can turn your house into a million dollar home that is totally energy self-sufficient.
If I want more oxygen in my life, I simply open a window? What are you talking about? Using the 2 parts hydrogen that's the by-product?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72314 Oct 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Yet...it's not wired or plumbed for it yet. Didn't you ever want to live in a million dollar house? One of these things can turn your house into a million dollar home that is totally energy self-sufficient.
I also worked on an "ECG". Try that one. Chlorine from sea water to eliminate marine fouling of ship cooling water systems. "Quality is never an Accident". Not from the same company. Different technology.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72315 Oct 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
If I want more oxygen in my life, I simply open a window? What are you talking about? Using the 2 parts hydrogen that's the by-product?
Exactly! The current state of the fuel cell art takes in hydrogen and outputs electricity and water. Since we can't tap into your nuclear reactor, we'll need to adapt it to solar panels to achieve our goal and avoid running up the power bill. I have been maintaining a high gloss on the nail of my middle finger so that when the time comes I can render the Arabs a proper salute.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72316 Oct 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I also worked on an "ECG". Try that one. Chlorine from sea water to eliminate marine fouling of ship cooling water systems. "Quality is never an Accident". Not from the same company. Different technology.
Keep it...I hug trees now.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72317 Oct 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! The current state of the fuel cell art takes in hydrogen and outputs electricity and water. Since we can't tap into your nuclear reactor, we'll need to adapt it to solar panels to achieve our goal and avoid running up the power bill. I have been maintaining a high gloss on the nail of my middle finger so that when the time comes I can render the Arabs a proper salute.
In my day 145 SCFH of Oxygen as good. What does that relate to 2 part hydrogen output? I don't know. We just exhausted it through vents in the roof. You didn't want to smoke up there. Aboard ship they had hydrogen scrubbers and noise reduction was key. We're talking 1965 technology, still in use today with modifications. That would be some residential fuel cell accommodating 2 parts hydrogen at 3000 psi. But, you Jews are always thinking under the box. ;>)

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72318 Oct 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Keep it...I hug trees now.
Hug this. You can't tell me that the money your tax dollars paid for the highest grade Titanium housing available for that ECG wouldn't make you chub up. After all, it's money. Then think of the money saved by not having to put ships into drydock to REPLACE cooling water pipes. I'm gonna faint. LMFAO

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72319 Oct 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
In my day 145 SCFH of Oxygen as good. What does that relate to 2 part hydrogen output? I don't know. We just exhausted it through vents in the roof. You didn't want to smoke up there. Aboard ship they had hydrogen scrubbers and noise reduction was key. We're talking 1965 technology, still in use today with modifications. That would be some residential fuel cell accommodating 2 parts hydrogen at 3000 psi. But, you Jews are always thinking under the box. ;>)
Think "peace dividend". We engineered these things to go to war...to operate in the most austere conditions and to produce 400% output in case it had to operate at reduced productivity while damaged. We can get 480 volts in residential service but why? Why not just scale it down to a refrigerator-sized box that sits silently in your garage cranking out the amperage at normal household voltages?

We can either use them to fight to protect our oil supply or to replace it...which route seems desirable to you?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72320 Oct 5, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Think "peace dividend". We engineered these things to go to war...to operate in the most austere conditions and to produce 400% output in case it had to operate at reduced productivity while damaged. We can get 480 volts in residential service but why? Why not just scale it down to a refrigerator-sized box that sits silently in your garage cranking out the amperage at normal household voltages?
We can either use them to fight to protect our oil supply or to replace it...which route seems desirable to you?
The latter, of course. I see you did your homework. Originally we cranked out 1050 amps and later 1250 amps. We also converted the AC to DC, via Rectifier, for electrolysis. You are so smart Commander. Later, Dud. I'm changing the spark plug in my chain saw as soon as I can find out where it. Yes, it's been that long. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72321 Oct 5, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
The latter, of course. I see you did your homework. Originally we cranked out 1050 amps and later 1250 amps. We also converted the AC to DC, via Rectifier, for electrolysis. You are so smart Commander. Later, Dud. I'm changing the spark plug in my chain saw as soon as I can find out where it. Yes, it's been that long. LOL
You guys were the geniuses, I just noticed there may be a secondary use. Where would we be now if we hadn't spent billions of $$$ to get to the moon? It's certainly doubtful we'd have Naugahyde.

Havefunbesafe!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min johnplustwomore 1,155,524
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 31 min J RULES 71,188
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr cheluzal 98,870
Chicago Pizza Blows 2 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 3 hr IUEC 7,564
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr OzRitz 49,304
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 hr Jacques Ottawa 182,017
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
What Can Bears Do to Get Back into Playoff Hunt?
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:40 PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:22 PM
Bears re-sign Austen Lane to replace Willie Young