Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71057 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72350 Oct 8, 2013
I never gave the Commander credit for this excellent post. So good, in fact, it should be posted in perpetuity as long as this thread survives. As Bibi said, "Facts are stubborn things." I'm going to post it in all the Jew Hating threads.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hartford-ct/T...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72351 Oct 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
I never gave the Commander credit for this excellent post. So good, in fact, it should be posted in perpetuity as long as this thread survives. As Bibi said, "Facts are stubborn things." I'm going to post it in all the Jew Hating threads.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hartford-ct/T...
Spammer. Stop posting links...you're opening the door to every fool on Topix, cut and paste if you have to save time.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72352 Oct 8, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Spammer. Stop posting links...you're opening the door to every fool on Topix, cut and paste if you have to save time.
Oh, me, Oh, My. You're a big boy and are quite capable of repelling boarders. Boo Fckg Hoo. Cut and pasting content is stealing and when you get to Heaven they won't let you in. I did it with Waleed's post and felt soooooo guilty. Go back to your crocheting.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72353 Oct 8, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, me, Oh, My. You're a big boy and are quite capable of repelling boarders. Boo Fckg Hoo. Cut and pasting content is stealing and when you get to Heaven they won't let you in. I did it with Waleed's post and felt soooooo guilty. Go back to your crocheting.
At least Waleed's stuff is worth repeating.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72354 Oct 8, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>At least Waleed's stuff is worth repeating.
Some people don't accept kudos very well. I do. Thanx.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72356 Oct 9, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I guess on a day when the only thing happening is Arabs blowing up other Arabs, the big story would turn out to be The Great Satan bringing another evil do-er to justice. I disagree with the Cartman look alike crack...they look just like Chinese and Cartman couldn't pull that one off.
http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes...
Fcuk North Korea.
I can't believe that Lucas and Spielberg raped Indiana Jones. That borders on sacrilege. And that poor Storm Trooper. LMFAO

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72357 Oct 9, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe that Lucas and Spielberg raped Indiana Jones. That borders on sacrilege. And that poor Storm Trooper. LMFAO
That's just the opinion of some young guys who are very talented filmmakers in their own right. Plenty of Indie fans will side against them but I think the points mentioned are valid. Up until the final movie, the plot line was totally within the realm of possibility. Now...not so much.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72359 Oct 9, 2013
Is it just me or wouldn't an Israeli endorsement ordinarily be the kiss of death for an Arab country?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/10/world/middl...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#72361 Oct 10, 2013
TRD wrote:
Is it just me or wouldn't an Israeli endorsement ordinarily be the kiss of death for an Arab country?
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/10/world/middl...
I would comment on this, but unfortunately I ran out of f*cks to give about the whole Egypt situation.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72362 Oct 10, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> I would comment on this, but unfortunately I ran out of f*cks to give about the whole Egypt situation.
I know exactly what you mean, look how quiet it's been around here lately. And it's not just here...all the comments on all the stories dealing with the Arab Spring countries show signs of apathy. It's as though the sticker shock has worn off and everyone is just over-saturated. Know what it means when fifty people die in clashes in Egypt? It's Monday.

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72363 Oct 10, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I know exactly what you mean, look how quiet it's been around here lately. And it's not just here...all the comments on all the stories dealing with the Arab Spring countries show signs of apathy. It's as though the sticker shock has worn off and everyone is just over-saturated. Know what it means when fifty people die in clashes in Egypt? It's Monday.
Are you angry, too?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/09/men-...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72364 Oct 10, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you angry, too?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/09/men-...
Yes, people keep asking me stupid questions. You?

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72365 Oct 10, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, people keep asking me stupid questions. You?
Momma says, "Stupid is as stupid does."

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72366 Oct 10, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Momma says, "Stupid is as stupid does."
I would be able to understand any regret you may have acquired since you were cognizant for the procedure. I laugh at those jerks who are pissed at their parents for having it done before they even knew how to find their peckers. They (I) have no concept of what the difference feels like so I (they) should have no complaint.

Your calling may be to serve mankind by documenting your experience so these a-holes will know what they are or are not missing. We can call it your "special purpose".

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72367 Oct 10, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I would be able to understand any regret you may have acquired since you were cognizant for the procedure. I laugh at those jerks who are pissed at their parents for having it done before they even knew how to find their peckers. They (I) have no concept of what the difference feels like so I (they) should have no complaint.
Your calling may be to serve mankind by documenting your experience so these a-holes will know what they are or are not missing. We can call it your "special purpose".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ymucqmjJs20XX
Personally? I was virgin until I had the procedure. Who wants a dog's dik? Arf Arf.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#72368 Oct 10, 2013

NEWSFLASH!!!

Interesting Fact...
The United States is 3rd in Murders throughout the World.
But if you take out Chicago, Detroit , Washington DC and New Orleans , the United States is 4th from the Bottom for Murders.
These 4 Cities also have the toughest Gun Control Laws in the United States .
And all these cities are run by DEMOCRATS! Imagine that.
Does this tell you anything?
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#72369 Oct 10, 2013
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#72370 Oct 10, 2013
Hamas top dog Khaled Meshal visits Erdogan in Ankara, calls for end of talks and renewal of armed jihad against Israel
Rapidly re-Islamizing Turkey continues to embrace the jihad against Israel. "Hamas leader calls for end to talks with Israel, urges armed struggle," by Jack Khoury for Haaretz, October 9 :

The head of the political wing of Hamas, Khaled Meshal, implicitly called on the Palestinian Authority Wednesday to cease peace negotiations with Israel immediately, claiming that continuing the talks would endanger the status of Jerusalem. Meshal, who is living in Qatar with other Hamas leaders, was in Ankara...
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#72371 Oct 10, 2013
Obama is the Muslim Bros President
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#72372 Oct 10, 2013
Obama comes out strongly for the Muslim Brotherhood, suspends hundreds of millions in military and other aid to Egypt
This is essentially an attempt to force the Egyptian people to restore the Muslim Brotherhood to power, or face the wrecking of the Egyptian economy. Obama is blackmailing Egypt to force it to become a Sharia state.

"State Department: US suspending hundreds of millions in military and other aid to Egypt," from the Associated Press, October 9:

WASHINGTON (AP)— State Department: US suspending hundreds of millions in military and other aid to Egypt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Patriot AKA Bozo 61,495
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,433,154
Clinton campaign dog story. 19 min Great Story 5
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 27 min RACE 2,077
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min District 1 225,401
Breitbart--Comey + Clinton Foundation 33 min Andrew CONTINUED2 3
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 57 min GEORGIA 3,197

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages