Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 70142 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72264 Oct 3, 2013
Drop your sox and grab your cox. LOL

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/tropic...

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72266 Oct 3, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
No, silly. That there's NO BRAIN in your head! Geez! Ok - I'll go to Trader Joe's and see what he wants to trade for some Jumbos. Ark ark - I really don't need help, Grandpa.
Help comes in many disguises. I'm thinking that this animation best explains what can happen when you sample a 1/2 lb Pearl. Think the water as a package of semi-rigid Pearls. The end comes as no surprise.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drinking_bird

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72267 Oct 3, 2013
The video, of course, Mensa Momma.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72271 Oct 3, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Drop your sox and grab your cox. LOL
http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/tropic...
Oh Good...rain and wind. Yawn.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72272 Oct 3, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
wadda you..... worka for toshiba ?
Is that your Japanese accent?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#72273 Oct 3, 2013


I like the eight-ball thing.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72274 Oct 3, 2013
C'mon France, you can do it again.
A must watch!!!!!!!


Watch this critical battle which saved Europe.........!

Islamification of Europe; Attempt Repelled! The Battle Of Tours 732 AD




Charles Martel and Charlemagne would never believe this!

Subject: MULTICULTURALISM IN EUROPE/FRANCE

> http://www.youtube.com/embed/A3YQANdvvbY

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72275 Oct 4, 2013
Faith wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SEllHMWkXEUXX
I like the eight-ball thing.
Where's your thingie? LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72276 Oct 4, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
wadda you..... worka for toshiba ?
That job was a long time ago. The product was called the EOG. See if google gets it for you. Oh, don't forget Submarine. How the f uck are you doing, My Man!! I'm officially retired and just scraping by. I barely have cash to visit Mohican Sun or Foxwoods. But, I keep trying. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72277 Oct 4, 2013
Uzi wrote:
C'mon France, you can do it again.
A must watch!!!!!!!
Watch this critical battle which saved Europe.........!
Islamification of Europe; Attempt Repelled! The Battle Of Tours 732 AD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bvHB-6aQ0KgXX
Charles Martel and Charlemagne would never believe this!
Subject: MULTICULTURALISM IN EUROPE/FRANCE
> http://www.youtube.com/embed/A3YQANdvvbY
You're selling it wrong. Try to pitch the clash of cultures as "Crusade Tourism" and get North Americans to travel to Europe to fight off the Modern Moors. All this talk of Islamic terror and sharia is going to be off-putting to genteel vacationers.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72278 Oct 4, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
That job was a long time ago. The product was called the EOG. See if google gets it for you. Oh, don't forget Submarine. How the f uck are you doing, My Man!! I'm officially retired and just scraping by. I barely have cash to visit Mohican Sun or Foxwoods. But, I keep trying. LOL
No zhit? EOGs are a big part of my plan to swing to a hydrogen economy. You don't happen to have a few laying around in the garage do you?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72279 Oct 4, 2013
Regrets, I've got a few...

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/05/world/asia/...

Like not dropping a thousand-pounder through this guy's window.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72280 Oct 4, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>You're selling it wrong. Try to pitch the clash of cultures as "Crusade Tourism" and get North Americans to travel to Europe to fight off the Modern Moors. All this talk of Islamic terror and sharia is going to be off-putting to genteel vacationers.
and why not let the French and the European do it for once???

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72281 Oct 4, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
and why not let the French and the European do it for once???
I guess there's no reason not to...except that they haven't yet shown any sense of immediate need. That, and the cottage industry we could create as the official travel agency of the 21st century crusade.
with Jews you lose

Chicago, IL

#72282 Oct 4, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
and why not let the French and the European do it for once???
Just like Germans did it with the Jews ! LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72283 Oct 4, 2013
with Jews you lose wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like Germans did it with the Jews ! LOL
That's a catchy handle, did you spend a lot of time thinking that one up?
with Jews you lose

Chicago, IL

#72284 Oct 4, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>That's a catchy handle, did you spend a lot of time thinking that one up?
not really . World knows that with jews you always lose . No wonder noble Germans gassed them like subhumans which they are ;)
with Jews you lose

Chicago, IL

#72285 Oct 4, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>That's a catchy handle, did you spend a lot of time thinking that one up?
why you think jews are the most hated people on earth . LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72290 Oct 4, 2013
with Jews you lose wrote:
<quoted text>not really . World knows that with jews you always lose . No wonder noble Germans gassed them like subhumans which they are ;)
I bet you'd be surprised at some of the places in the world where they'd disagree with you. For example I bet this guy would rather be dealing with Jews than those he's currently forced to interact with...

http://0.tqn.com/d/worldnews/1/0/0/Q/-/-/syri...

Those aren't Jews this guy is staring down...

http://lebanonspring.files.wordpress.com/2011...

This place is 99.99% Jew-free...

http://the-eyeontheworld.blogspot.com/2012/03...

Any of these guys? Nope, no Jews in there...

http://theweek.com/article/index/248311/is-th...

There's a big pile of not-Jews right here...

http://www.reasonedcomments.org/2013/04/0404-...

But these poor bastards...they have to deal with those well-poisoning, sister-raping, organ-trafficking Jews every day.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/23/world/middl...

Oh, the humanity...

http://www.palestineremembered.com/GeoPoints/...

Is there no end to the degradation?

http://www.guernicamag.com/features/the-five-...

Surely you'll feel more comfortable among like-minded people...

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/middle-east/...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72291 Oct 4, 2013
with Jews you lose wrote:
<quoted text>why you think jews are the most hated people on earth . LOL
I can only think of 1.6 billion reasons so we'll have to rely on your judgement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min THE DEVIL 1,251,338
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Coffee Party 192,162
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Rose of Tralee 99,893
Chicage to add 9% tax to streaming media. 1 hr John 1
News Chicago on Alert for All Manner of Violence thi... 1 hr John 2
How do YOU say Jesus? and the N-word... 2 hr TriangulatingTheT... 1
Dear Abby July 3, 2015 2 hr mrs gladys kravitz 4
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages