Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...
Comments
65,481 - 65,500 of 68,332 Comments Last updated 22 min ago

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Not only are you preparing yourself for the future but you're going about it the right way. Bravo Ahmad, your parents should be very proud.
My first thought was "Do they know?" But, in the age of cell phones and a dedicated cell, anything is possible.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Pearl Hotdogs. You Floridians have no idea what a good fcuking Hotdog tastes like.
First time you talk with common sense. Hotdogs in a casing are the best in the world. Used to buy 'em by the yard! LOL They have them here, Dietz & Watson or Boar's Head. Yum.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
First time you talk with common sense. Hotdogs in a casing are the best in the world. Used to buy 'em by the yard! LOL They have them here, Dietz & Watson or Boar's Head. Yum.
The first time? Really, yo! Pearl also sells 1/2 pounders for YOUR entertainment. Arf Arf

http://www.pearlmeat.com/products/Half-Pound-...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Are you an engineer yet?
Chooo Chooo!!!!!! http://www.modocrailroadacademy.com/engineer....
Kass Isser. 8<)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
My first thought was "Do they know?" But, in the age of cell phones and a dedicated cell, anything is possible.
You've got to admit by now that he didn't leave a cave to go to college. They even have TV...how else would I know Farfur was martyred in the final episode?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Kass Isser. 8<)
I wanna go!
pro-israel

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

"Those are American weapons being used to terrorize destroy to kill and wound the Palestinians in Gaza"
wow, u r a person that dont know the reality in the middle east. israel dosnt want to kill citizens but hamas dosnt give her any choise. his soldiers use wemans and childrens as a humen Shield.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>how else would I know Farfur was martyred in the final episode?
Farfur dies?!
Use a spoiler alert goddamnit.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Kass Isser. 8<)
This is the equivalent of referring to a nurse as "Doctor".

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Farfur dies?!
Use a spoiler alert goddamnit.
Dude! How did you not know? I had no idea, I'm so sorry. If it's any comfort, your childhood hero died protecting his land from the evil Juice (who bears a striking resemblance to one of your towel headed neighbors).

R.I.P. Farfur! You died before Disney tore through the OPT with an army of lawyers, laying waste to all those involved in this blatant copyright infringement.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Dude! How did you not know? I had no idea, I'm so sorry. If it's any comfort, your childhood hero died protecting his land from the evil Juice (who bears a striking resemblance to one of your towel headed neighbors).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =g3VfZ7tJkGEXX
R.I.P. Farfur! You died before Disney tore through the OPT with an army of lawyers, laying waste to all those involved in this blatant copyright infringement.
You are truly the gate keeper for absurdly cleverness. I bow before your brilliance. However, I smell your replacement on the horizon. Ahmad is displaying that patience, that subtle humor and the give a sh!t attitude that made you what you WERE. Remember this? "As wave replaces wave endlessly, so shall young men replace old men, endlessly." Case in point. His engineering skills has developed a skillful re-entry into your latent mano-mano sub-conscience without resorting to Grand Theft Auto V. I love it. Why, I would bet that the Veekster could gain that much ground with fewer coherent words. Tomorrow's Wednesday. Arf. Ark.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> This is the equivalent of referring to a nurse as "Doctor".
Speaking thereof, my Grandson just scored 97% on his MCAT test. N euro Surgeon aspirations. He didn't get it from me. LOL

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truly the gate keeper for absurdly cleverness. I bow before your brilliance. However, I smell your replacement on the horizon. Ahmad is displaying that patience, that subtle humor and the give a sh!t attitude that made you what you WERE. Remember this? "As wave replaces wave endlessly, so shall young men replace old men, endlessly." Case in point. His engineering skills has developed a skillful re-entry into your latent mano-mano sub-conscience without resorting to Grand Theft Auto V. I love it. Why, I would bet that the Veekster could gain that much ground with fewer coherent words. Tomorrow's Wednesday. Arf. Ark.
I think we've underestimated his capacity for dry humor all along, the death of Farfur occurred in 2009. I know something special happens on Wednesday but it escapes me at the moment. Does it have anything to do with you, Cheftell and your pearly half-pounder?
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Need any more proof??????

http://dcclothesline.com/2013/09/28/20-obama-...

Destroy America, proclaims the great fake one.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Far from a religion of Peace Islam is a cancer that destroys human beings. Everything of God is absent from Islam. look around you and consider whether Islam is beneficial to humans or does it create the fear of hell and rob you of peace. does it create violence? where is forgiveness? where is mercy in the Quran? You say Allah is merciful but all I see is violence and hate from a religion that divides believers and nonbelievers and demotes women to little more than possessions.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Muslim cleric says Kenya mall jihad murder attack "right thing to do"

"It is allowed in Islam," says the Muslim cleric Abubakr Sharif Ahmed, aka Makaburi, in the video. On the other hand, Muslim leaders in the West have condemned the Kenya mall jihad massacres. Will they explain how Makaburi is misunderstanding Islam and misusing the Qur'an? Will they institute programs in mosques in Minnesota and elsewhere where al-Shabaab recruits in order to teach young Muslims that people like Makaburi are misunderstanding Islam? Why, no, they won't do any of that, and no one in law enforcement or the mainstream media will ask them why not, either.

"Muslim cleric says Nairobi mall attack 'right thing to do,'" from the BBC's Panorama, September 30 :

Kenyan authorities have been keen to move against the cleric because of his efforts to recruit fighters for the militant al-Shabab group in Somalia.
But as the BBC's Panorama program explains, he remains free because he has broken no law.

Posted by Robert on October 1, 2013

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I think we've underestimated his capacity for dry humor all along, the death of Farfur occurred in 2009. I know something special happens on Wednesday but it escapes me at the moment. Does it have anything to do with you, Cheftell and your pearly half-pounder?
That capacity for dry humor is in stark contrast to expressing joy over dead U.S. Servicemen. I call it maturity and, like you, enjoy the change. May Farfur and Walter White R.I.P.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Wading in the Halifax River is a no-no. I suggest a set of full body neoprene waders when setting those crab traps, Commander. Be very very afwade.

http://natmonitor.com/2013/10/01/deadly-seawa...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Wading in the Halifax River is a no-no. I suggest a set of full body neoprene waders when setting those crab traps, Commander. Be very very afwade.
http://natmonitor.com/2013/10/01/deadly-seawa...
Meh, I'm going to blame Al Gore for this one. Before he warmed the globe all we had around here was common brain-eating bacteria. Now, in the pre-post-apocalyptic era, we have all sorts of mean little creepy-crawlies doing their thing in our waterways. Treat water the way W.C.Fields did and you should be OK.

More interesting is your source for this news and it's other headlines: "The 8 Most Stunning Wardrobe Malfunctions", "The Best 7 Breasts of Hollywood"? If the news industry had a gutter, that's where we'd find your head.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>That capacity for dry humor is in stark contrast to expressing joy over dead U.S. Servicemen. I call it maturity and, like you, enjoy the change. May Farfur and Walter White R.I.P.
Apparently it's not just him. Do you remember his response when I asked what Palestinian kids did on dates? "Dates? This is Palestine!".

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2013/1...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Lily Boca Raton FL 1,098,897
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min David Morrison 97,885
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min ritedownthemiddle 46,255
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Learn to Read 177,242
Amy 8-27 20 min Stina2 12
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 21 min Frijoles 68,911
Amy 8-26 37 min Stina2 26

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••