Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72209 Sep 29, 2013
The Mayor of London was very worried about a plague of pigeons in the City Centre.

He could not remove the pigeons from the city.

All of London was full of pigeon poop, the people of London could not walk on the pavements, or drive on the roads.

It was costing a fortune to keep the streets and pavements clean.

One day a man came to the Town Hall and offered the Mayor a proposition.

'I can rid your beautiful city of its plague of pigeons without any cost to the city.

But, you must promise not to ask me any questions.

Or, you can pay me one million pounds to ask one question.

The mayor considered the offer briefly and accepted the free proposition.

The next day the man climbed to the top of Nelson's Column, opened his coat, and released a blue pigeon.

The blue pigeon circled in the air and flew up into the bright blue London sky.

All the pigeons in London saw the blue pigeon and gathered up in the air behind the bird.

The London pigeons followed the blue pigeon as she flew eastwards out of the city.

The next day the blue pigeon returned completely alone to the man on top of Nelson's Column.

The Mayor was very impressed.

He felt the man and the blue pigeon had performed a wonderful miraculous service to rid London of the plague of pigeons.

Even though the man with the pigeon had charged nothing, the mayor presented him with a cheque for 1 million pounds and told the man that, indeed, he did have a question to ask and even though they had agreed to no fee and the man had rid the city of pigeons, he decided to pay the 1 million just to get to ask

ONE question.

The man accepted the money and told the mayor to ask his ONE question.

The mayor asked:

Do you have a blue Muslim ??
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72210 Sep 29, 2013
HO! The Quote of the Decade:

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that,'the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."

~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006 (Verified at truthorfiction.com )

Pass it on 'til eternity...(...It was so nice of him to give us this great quote for posterity!)
SO, USE IT, NO MATTER WHAT IS YOUR FAVORED PARTY! Words can come back to haunt us!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#72211 Sep 29, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope it comes in the not too far future. Visited twice as a tourist in Turkey and I must say that most of them not just look like Europeans but act like one too. Nice easy going people nothing radical muslim about them, the women dressed nice as in any European country. Thats what erDOGen can not stand. His mission is to take back Turkey to the first century. I think sooner or later he will go the way of Qaddafi etc etc. He is a very sneaky and dangerous man. Allah achbar, kill him, make him go to that 72 year old arab bitch down in mussie hell. Amen.
I've been finding out lately that what I thought was optimism was actually na´vetÚ and that what I wished for and what can actually happen are often worlds apart. When you finally see the inner spirit of someone you trusted and considered a friend, and that person is revealed as someone who intends to harm you you have no choice but to kick him loose. That situation is complicated by the fact that for 80 million Turks, their tormentor-in-chief still has 2 years of his term left.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#72212 Sep 29, 2013
Just jumping in here with nothing to say about Heir-Doe-Gun. But, what's with the phone call to Iran's new CEO? They are having fun with that. A political masterpiece, according to those scumbags. Are we that clever or that stupid? Is it Uzi's claim that our POTUS is truly a Islamic at heart and is trying to do a drive by like that Italian cruise ship that nailed the rocks? I smell cluster-fuck.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72213 Sep 29, 2013
But on a serious note, Breaking Bad final show and Homeland Season 3 Premier @ 9. What to do? What to do? Boardwalk Empire is in the mix and I'm so happy for DVR and Xfinity on Demand. In the meantime, f**k you all. Got sh!t do do. You know, my steamers and all.
Yo, TRD, Google Pearl Hotdogs. You Floridians have no idea what a good fcuking Hotdog tastes like. The ones I got down there were like breakfast sausages. Had these at Mohican Sun and they are awesome. Won some money, too. LOL.

http://www.pearlmeat.com/frankfurters.html

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72214 Sep 29, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
But on a serious note, Breaking Bad final show and Homeland Season 3 Premier @ 9. What to do? What to do? Boardwalk Empire is in the mix and I'm so happy for DVR and Xfinity on Demand. In the meantime, f**k you all. Got sh!t do do. You know, my steamers and all.
Yo, TRD, Google Pearl Hotdogs. You Floridians have no idea what a good fcuking Hotdog tastes like. The ones I got down there were like breakfast sausages. Had these at Mohican Sun and they are awesome. Won some money, too. LOL.
I'd bet the torrents for any and/or all of those shows will be available in various resolutions by tomorrow at the latest.

Do I still need to Google them or can I just follow the excellent link you provided? I'm a little suspicious of a hot dog company that thinks they produce sliders and not rollers. Faux pas? Between the steamers and the rollers I think we've identified the source of your Eau de Clusterfcuk.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#72216 Sep 29, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Breaking Bad was a masterpiece. A predictable yet satisfying ending.

I remember watching 6 or 7 episodes of Homeland, then it became too ridiculous for my taste (a US marine who becomes Al-Qaeda LOLWTF?). Apparently that Jewish guy with the CIA was also a double agent or some sh*t.

Boardwalk is a Sopranos wannabe, but it's still good.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72217 Sep 29, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I've been finding out lately that what I thought was optimism was actually na´vetÚ and that what I wished for and what can actually happen are often worlds apart. When you finally see the inner spirit of someone you trusted and considered a friend, and that person is revealed as someone who intends to harm you you have no choice but to kick him loose. That situation is complicated by the fact that for 80 million Turks, their tormentor-in-chief still has 2 years of his term left.
You said the word; naivete. The USA full of clueless naive people when it comes to world affairs. 47 MILLION on food stamps?????
Even when one busniness closed down and we were let go instead of running to the unemployment office and food stamps I ran to look for another job and found one. Where are those real Americans???
God Bless America. Too bad America is fucked up real good with a clueless muslim leader whose only wish is to totally destroy America. No matter what he says to his unemployed food stamps hordes he is here to destroy the USA.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#72218 Sep 29, 2013
Lets make this lake in NJ the only muslim swimming pool in the USA. Free for mussies.

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/23530490/scary-e...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72219 Sep 30, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember watching 6 or 7 episodes of Homeland, then it became too ridiculous for my taste (a US marine who becomes Al-Qaeda LOLWTF?). Apparently that Jewish guy with the CIA was also a double agent or some sh*t.
Are you an engineer yet?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72220 Sep 30, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like we agree on somethings. Homeland wouldn't be same without the "Jewsish" guy. LOL You have to try Ray Donovan.(Showtime) Just finished its first season. Start at the beginning. Also, take a look at Longmire (A&E Series). All those episodes are available for free on crackmovies.com Use the search box to get what you want. Pick the third or fourth choice. Hope your education is progressing as you hoped. I know your taste in viewing entertainment deserves a A-. ;>)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#72221 Sep 30, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Are you an engineer yet?
Not yet, but I'm getting there. Hopefully I will get my degree done within the time frame I set for myself. I decided from the get-go to graduate with $0 debt even if it took me a couple of extra years to do it.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72222 Sep 30, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> Not yet, but I'm getting there. Hopefully I will get my degree done within the time frame I set for myself. I decided from the get-go to graduate with $0 debt even if it took me a couple of extra years to do it.
Not only are you preparing yourself for the future but you're going about it the right way. Bravo Ahmad, your parents should be very proud.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72223 Sep 30, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Not only are you preparing yourself for the future but you're going about it the right way. Bravo Ahmad, your parents should be very proud.
My first thought was "Do they know?" But, in the age of cell phones and a dedicated cell, anything is possible.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#72224 Sep 30, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Pearl Hotdogs. You Floridians have no idea what a good fcuking Hotdog tastes like.
First time you talk with common sense. Hotdogs in a casing are the best in the world. Used to buy 'em by the yard! LOL They have them here, Dietz & Watson or Boar's Head. Yum.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72225 Sep 30, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
First time you talk with common sense. Hotdogs in a casing are the best in the world. Used to buy 'em by the yard! LOL They have them here, Dietz & Watson or Boar's Head. Yum.
The first time? Really, yo! Pearl also sells 1/2 pounders for YOUR entertainment. Arf Arf

http://www.pearlmeat.com/products/Half-Pound-...

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#72226 Sep 30, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Are you an engineer yet?
Chooo Chooo!!!!!! http://www.modocrailroadacademy.com/engineer....
Kass Isser. 8<)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72227 Sep 30, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
My first thought was "Do they know?" But, in the age of cell phones and a dedicated cell, anything is possible.
You've got to admit by now that he didn't leave a cave to go to college. They even have TV...how else would I know Farfur was martyred in the final episode?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#72228 Sep 30, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Chooo Chooo!!!!!! http://www.modocrailroadacademy.com/engineer....
Kass Isser. 8<)
I wanna go!
pro-israel

Israel

#72229 Sep 30, 2013
"Those are American weapons being used to terrorize destroy to kill and wound the Palestinians in Gaza"
wow, u r a person that dont know the reality in the middle east. israel dosnt want to kill citizens but hamas dosnt give her any choise. his soldiers use wemans and childrens as a humen Shield.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min fetch almighty 1,153,112
Deat Abby 12-16 6 min RACE 53
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Jacques Ottawa 181,714
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 47 min Go Blue Forever 82
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 1 hr Go Blue Forever 20
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 2 hr Le Duped 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 hr JOEL 70,988
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance